The Original Runner Company

Farmingdale, NY View map

Established in 2003. The Original Runner Company was founded to supply the world with safe non-slip fabric aisle runners that can match your style. With celebrity clients like Fergie, Kim Kardashian, Kevin Jonas and many more; we can perfect your Grand Entrance too. Our custom designs can range form the simple monogram to a full yellow brick road aisle runner. Our CEO even appeared on the TV show Shark Tank!

Original Runners are made of real fabric. They are a cotton polyester blend with laminated foam backing. Perfect for walking on.

Plain runners start at $165. Custom runners start at $295 and increase in price based on the width, length, and the complexity of the design. As our runners are hand-painted include the following details in your inquiry

• Full name:
  • Event date:
  • Aisle length:
  • Aisle width:
  • Aisle runner color:
  • Venue name, city & state:
  • For custom: describe what detailing you would like on your runner:
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following does starting price include?

Monograms

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Monograms

4.7

Bianca B. Married on 01/21/2022

Highly Recommended!

The Original Runner Co. is amazing! They were so responsive and so easy to work with throughout the entire process. The team was able to create my custom monogram on our Church runner without any problem! The runner came perfect! I would highly recommend The Original Runner Co. to anyone who is thinking about having an custom runner made. The team is amazing and their work is extraordinary! Thank you for helping create the wedding of my dreams! You all rock!

The Original Runner Company's reply:

Thank you, Bianca! We loved worked on your project and being a part of your beautiful day! Best of luck to you!
  • Shanna
    Shanna B. Married on 08/01/2021

Gold Standard in Customer Service

The Original Runner Company is my go-to for aisle runners. They have the gold standard for customer service. Jade takes my visions and goes beyond my expectations when she creates runners for my clients. Jade and The Orginal Runner Company is my one and only go-to for aisle runners.

The Original Runner Company's reply:

Thank you very much, Shanna! That ceremony set up was gorgeous and we are so happy to be a part of the final look! Amazing job bringing it all together!
    Leah D. Married on 12/06/2019

A touch of elegance

Julie and Paula at the Original Runner Co. are awesome. They did an amazing job designing my custom monogram and worked with me on every detail. I would highly recommend them if you want the extra wow factor at your wedding.

The Original Runner Company's reply:

Hi Leah, thank you so much for the glowing review. We loved working with you to create your dream aisle runner. We are thrilled it added that "wow" factor to your big day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DLN Floral Creations DLN Floral Creations Wedding Florists

I've seen several of their runners and they are AMAZING!! They are so creative and great to work with. The runners are a great personal touch to your wedding day.

The Travel Bug Vacation Planners, LLC The Travel Bug Vacation Planners, LLC Travel Agents

Unique aisle runners for your wedding day

Timeless Celebrations Timeless Celebrations Wedding Planners

I love the ability to create a unique detail in a wedding celebration, one that lives on after my couple says "I Do", this is where The Original Runner Company shines. They created a monogrammed aisle runner that my couple loved sooo much that they framed and hung it for their home. There is a reason they call themselves The Original Runner Company...be creative..be Original.

59 Central Ave, Unit 2 Farmingdale, NY, 11735

9am-5pm M-F EST
Location of (The Original Runner Company)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding