20969 Ventura Boulevard Suite 208, Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Prim & Pixie

The perfect marriage of classic sophistication and whimsical design. We pair the finest papers with your choice of letterpress, thermography or digital printing. Whether you are on a budget or looking for luxury, let us customize the perfect invitation for your special event!

IMG6392
  • Real Weddings 1

26 Reviews for Prim & Pixie

• Kim Rubin

Kim · Married on 03/26/2016

I found Prim and Pixie on Instagram and KNEW I had to use them for my wedding. We had a sample of an invitation suite they made in the recent past, so we already knew what we wanted. They worked off that sample and customized it to our needs. After many changes and revisions from our end (which they were SUPER quick to do) we got it perfect. AND WOW! THEY MAKE BEAUTIFUL INVITATIONS! They far exceeded our expectations and definitely delivered the wow-factor to our guests.

Prim and Pixie also designed all the signage for our wedding day. They were always very quick to respond with small changes we requested. All the signage was made to match our invitations and turned out so beautifully! People have been raving about the signage. Thank you, Prim and Pixie! You are awesome!

Sent on 06/15/2016
  • Arlissa

Arlissa · Married on 07/03/2012

Awesome designs and attention to detail. They use high quality materials and really work with you to achieve the look you want.

Sent on 09/11/2012
  • X

Kristy · Married on 09/24/2011

I love love love the PIXIES!!! They made the most amazing wedding invites for us, for such a great price, and it was all custom!! They did everything and they did it so well. I am so happy with how everything turned out. The pixies are so easy to work with and worked so close to our deadline with no problems (which I don't recommend, kinda stressful). They pulled everything off so well!! I got everything done, the invites, the napkins, photo booth signage, they can do it all. Thank you Jennifer!!!

xoxo,
    The Schireson's

Sent on 11/17/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Charlie and Olivia
    Charlie and Olivia Wedding Florists

I had the pleasure of working with Prim and Pixie on my own wedding in 2010!! In the beginning of process I wasn't sure what direction I wanted to take with our wedding vision. I ended up sending them inspiration photos and they were able to come up with such amazing ideas for our wedding invitations. As my vision grew and our wedding design came intact, they were right on board to make sure all of our wedding pieces were in sync with our design. When I decided to start my own floral and event design company with my business partner Dawn, Jen, from Prim and Pixies, was there for us from the very beginning! She truly believed in our craft and has supported us every step of the way. I’ve had the pleasure working with Jen on both sides of the business. She can take any idea you have and turn it into something that's truly special. The Pixies are rare gem in wedding industry. They are extremely talented and really care about the quality of work they give to their clients. I highly recommend them for all your stationary needs. You will not be disappointed!! Their work is truly impeccable!!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Prim & Pixie to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• 20969 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 208 Woodland Hills, 91364 See on map