Los Angeles, CA 90031 Map · Phone number

About Charlie and Olivia

When planning an intimate dinner, a garden soirée or an affair of decadence, Charlie and Olivia would love to assist you with floral, and decor design for any event, big or small. We create floral design, décor installation, and custom handmade linens. Our passion is to create a stunning backdrop, inspired by you, so that you and your guest will enjoy memories that last a lifetime.

We offer a wide range of design services. We can help you wherever you are at in your design process whether you’re in

beginning stages or in the final design wrap up. Life is a celebration so let us help you celebrate for any and every occasion.

We Offer

Floral and Event Design

Custom Decor Pieces

Staging

Custom Linens

Handmade gifts

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!

Follow Charlie and Olivia on

DSC1157
UnionStationElviraCarlosHazelnutPhotography2
UnionStationWedding1015
Watercolor bouquet. Hand painted floral peonies & dahlias
Watercolor bouquet. Hand painted floral peonies & dahlias
handmade bow-tie, watercolor boutonniere, hand dipped handkerchief. All made by Charlie and Olivia
rocknrollbouquet
Brightandboldbridalbouquet
Charlie and Olivia
Ruffly bridal bouquet. Garden roses, roses and baby pink roses.
Ruffly bridal bouquet. Garden roses, roses and baby pink roses.
DSC0026
wood flower clip : handmade by charlie and olivia
wood flower clip : handmade by charlie and olivia
070312085
Charlie and Olivia
Bow-tie, handkerchief and boutonniere by charlie and Olivia

program by Prim and Pixie
Bow-tie, handkerchief and boutonniere by charlie and Olivia program by Prim and Pixie
Handmade mobile chandeliers and hand painted flowers
Handmade mobile chandeliers and hand painted flowers
070312017
Tiles, table runner and flowers by Charlie and Olivia
hand dipped pillows and chandelier mobiles designed and made by charlie and olivia
UnionStationElviraCarlosHazelnutPhotography32
UnionStationWedding1015

10 Reviews for Charlie and Olivia

• Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 10/11/2013

Being originally from the east coast and new to San Diego, I didn't know of any florists in the Los Angeles area where I was getting married. My wedding coordinator sent me several suggestions of florists that she had previously worked with, and a few who's work she really admired. After researching their websites and reading reviews, I contacted three florists regarding my wedding. Elvira from Charlie And Olivia responded that same day, one of the florists that my coordinator had not previously worked with, when the others didn't get back to me until several days later.
    Elvira was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. During our in person meetings and email conversations, I never felt awkward or incompetent not knowing much about flowers or arrangements. All I had to show for were several Pinterest "pins" of designs I liked, along with my color scheme. My likes were all over the place in terms of price and theme. However during our initial meeting Elvira took what I sent her and created a montage of her own ideas and some of my images. It was amazing to see everything come together, and to know she took a vested interest in my wedding. She even worked with me on my budget; because she was so easy to talk to, discussing stressful topics such as price were never an issue.
    The beautiful arrangement she showed me for the mock up paled in comparison to her work the day of the wedding. The table centerpieces were stunning and bright, the bridal party bouquets were lovely, and even the boutonnières for the groomsmen were elegant, but casual - exactly the look I was going for. Elvira and her team even constructed the ceremony arbor on site which literally took my breath away as I walked down the aisle. The Ranch House at Calamigos, where our ceremony and reception took place, was I thought a gorgeous venue, until I saw the finished product. What Elvira and her team created made the entire atmosphere warmer and absolutely stunning.

Jovelle · Married on 12/08/2012

Elvira and Dawn, the masters behind Charlie & Olivia, are incomparable as floral artists! At our first design meeting, they were exuberant, professional, and inventive -- providing me with arrangement ideas and catering to the needs of our venue, the season, and our guests. Our Winter wedding at LA's Carondelet House turned out to be breathtakingly beautiful. Rose-shaped mercury glass vases adorned our guests' tables, while our bride-and-groom chairs were gorgeously decorated with garland. They also built an amazing canopy on-site for our ceremony, which tied all the romantic elements together. Needless to say, our guests were clamoring to take home the centerpieces! I highly recommend their creativity and ability to make any event magical.

I wanted to thank you for adding such perfection to our fairy-tale wedding. Westlake Village, CA. is already a beautiful area, but with your addition in flowers and attention to detail made it absolutely breath-taking. You have been such a pleasure to work with, so sincere, and professional. With so much planning as is, we were so glad that we chose you to help with our special day. Although the wedding is over, we will always keep the amazing memories and your appreciated hard work in our hearts. When our friends get married, you will definitely be recommended. Thanks again for going above and beyond to give us that special wow-factor :)

Mr. & Mrs. H.

Award

Charlie and Olivia FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Prim & Pixie
    Prim & Pixie Wedding Invitations

I worked with Elvira....co-founder of Charlie & Olivia....on the stationery for her own wedding. Her attention to detail and out of the box thinking made the invitation design process fun and exciting. When I received the images from her special day, I was blown away by the florals and all of the unique ideas. When she & Dawn....Elvira's bff and co-founder of Charlie & Olivia....reached out to tell me they started their own floral and event design company, I was giddy with excitement. I knew success would come easy for them and I (selfishly) could not wait to have the opportunity to work with them again. They are a fun, dynamic duo that will turn your wedding into a jaw dropping stunner. I can not say enough good things about them....book them for your wedding and I personally promise you will not be disappointed!

• Los Angeles, CA 90031 See on map