2440 S Barrington Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90064 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review

About Brie + Ink

Brie + Ink is a Los Angeles based calligraphy studio that specializes in elevating your wedding design through the art of modern calligraphy. Whether you're looking for envelope addressing, day-of calligraphy such as place cards and signage, or all of the above, I have you covered! I also offer other traditional calligraphy services and love meeting clients with unique creative visions. My three unique script styles were developed to suit a wide range of aesthetics so it can seamlessly be integrated into your wedding design. But I don't just create beautiful calligraphy. I strive to make this experience stress free so you can enjoy this special journey to "i do".

Not located in Los Angeles? Not a problem! Majority of our services are available to interested clients located anywhere in the US. So, are you ready to see what beautiful memories we can create for you? We're ready whenever you are!

About Me

Hi! My name is Chantelle and in 2019 I left my role as a Physical Therapy supervisor to create Brie + Ink. I am passionate about helping couples add thoughtful touches to their weddings after seeing first-hand the impact my hand-addressed invitations had on our wedding guests. Our guests kept their invitations (and envelopes!) as keepsake items because they knew it represented our love and gratitude for them. Now I want to transform your invitations (and decor!) into keepsakes that your guests will treasure for a lifetime!

I pride myself on being respectful of people’s time and budget because I’ve been there. When I planned my wedding I struggled to find that balance between the two so I know how frustrating it is to feel like NOTHING is within your budget. But I want to make your experience different. I will work with you to find realistic alternatives that bring your vision to life without you having to sacrifice hours of sleep or pick up extra shifts at work. With trust and creativity I really do believe that anything is possible!

chantelle hong wedding photos 890 1 51 1901011 157964812961772
Signature cocktail menu
chantelle hong wedding photos 890 1 51 1901011 157964812961772

1 Reviews for Brie + Ink

Brie + Ink FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Calligraphy
    Design
    Eco-Friendly
    In-Person Consultations
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• 2440 S Barrington Ave Los Angeles, CA, 90064 See on map