Santa Monica, CA 90403 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Tiny Wren Press

My name is Tweeny and I started Tiny Wren Press as a parallel venture with my current wedding business, The Flower Lab. I fell in love with letterpress as I planned my wedding in 2005. Since then I have learned about and practiced the art of letterpress while I poked at cells in a biology lab, and now, while running The Flower Lab and working with brides to create the perfect look for the wedding floral decor. After creating letterpress invitations for my friends and random holiday cards for my family, I decided to dive fully into letterpress. With flowers and invitations created in relation with each other, couple and their family will love how seamless and symbiotic their wedding decor appears.

I look forward to helping you with your letterpress wedding invitations!

• Gold Image Printing
title
steph2

2 Reviews for Tiny Wren Press

Katherine · Married on 02/17/2013

I just received my Save the Dates from Tweeny and they are phenomenal. She was very responsive to my emails and allowed me to make many changes to my design as we went. She also worked well within my timeline and offered a very fast turn around time. I cannot wait to work with her again on the invitations!

Sent on 08/10/2012
  • W

William · Married on 05/07/2011

[Full disclosure: The owner is a friend of ours, and did not charge us full price for her services]

Tiny Wren Press did our invites (as well as our flowers; but see The Flower Lab for that).

Tweeny was fantastic through the whole process, and the final result was great. We got lots of compliments from family and friends. She did a great job of helping us hone in on a design, presenting us with a few different options, and making changes as needed, even putting up with a little bit of pixel-pushing. Everything happened on time, and she put everything together for us, so it was all ready to go.

Sent on 05/14/2011

Tiny Wren Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Letterpress
    Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tiny Wren Press 1
    Invitations and Flowers!
    Get 10% off of your entire order when booking Tiny Wren Press and The Flower Lab for your letterpress invitations and wedding flowers

• Santa Monica, 90403 See on map
    3103101939 (Phone number)
    3108624900 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Tiny Wren Press)