Jasmin Michelle Designs

Glendora, CA View map

562 786 3446 | www.jasminmichelledesigns.com | info@jasminmichelledesigns.com | By Appointment Only

Nestled in the Greater Los Angeles area, Jasmin Michelle Designs is a cozy design studio creating exquisite luxury wedding and event invitations since 2009. Their style is best defined as nostalgic romance meets modern sophistication, and they specialize in conceptualizing, creating, and delivering custom design invitation suites for the most discerning clients.

Ready to Order | Custom Design | Day of Stationery

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Ann-Margaret
    Ann-Margaret Married on 10/20/2019

Just what we were searching for!

I was thrilled with my experience working with Jasmin to design my wedding invitations and day-of stationery. My husband and I carefully selected her after researching designers because we were impressed by both the quality and artistry of her work; we wanted “standout” wedding stationery that was unique without being too over-the-top. We received multiple compliments on our impressively ornate, vintage-inspired invitation suite, with a few of our guests saying it was the most beautiful wedding invitation they had ever received! We even included a wedding-themed bookmark for our guests to treasure.

Jasmin has incredible talent and is an artist who clearly takes pride in her work. At the same time, though, she is happy to accommodate the wishes of her clients and is patient, conscientious, and easy to work with. Throughout the process, we were sent A, B, and C design options for various decisions to streamline the experience, but Jasmin was also willing to work outside these options and implement other suggestions and ideas. She truly wants for her clients to be happy with her designs and is highly detail-oriented. Being a perfectionist myself, I always felt we were on the same page. She even sent some extra wax seals to us free of charge after our wedding. My husband and I recommend her services most highly due to her friendly and upbeat attitude, commitment to detail, and creative talent.
  • O
    Olivia Married on 11/03/2017
    Jasmin of Jasmine Michelle Designs is a FIRECRACKER! This lady will take your vision and give you a dozen more to consider. Her sassy attitude makes working with her super fun. What I enjoy most is that she will always suggest ways to take your ideas to the next level and always manages to add the wow factor with the finished product. Her designs are truly one-of-a-kind and she works with the quality products that really stand out. I have worked with her on many occasions and each time, I am more impressed by how streamlined her process is and her level of customer service. Can’t wait to see what we come up with next!
    Rebecca Married on 07/01/2017
    Jasmin's work is beyond exquisite. She will work from her heart to create and amazing piece of artwork that you will treasure forever. Your invitation sets the tone of your day and I know your guests mouths will drop when they see her amazing work, starting from the way the envelopes are addressed to the actual piece itself, you will never be disappointed!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

100 North Glendora Avenue, Suite #105 Glendora, 91741

By Appointment Only
Location of (Jasmin Michelle Designs)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding