Jasmin Michelle Designs Reviews

19 | Glendora, CA

19 Reviews for Jasmin Michelle Designs

• Ann-Margaret

Ann-Margaret · Married on 10/20/2019

Just what we were searching for!

I was thrilled with my experience working with Jasmin to design my wedding invitations and day-of stationery. My husband and I carefully selected her after researching designers because we were impressed by both the quality and artistry of her work; we wanted “standout” wedding stationery that was unique without being too over-the-top. We received multiple compliments on our impressively ornate, vintage-inspired invitation suite, with a few of our guests saying it was the most beautiful wedding invitation they had ever received! We even included a wedding-themed bookmark for our guests to treasure.

Jasmin has incredible talent and is an artist who clearly takes pride in her work. At the same time, though, she is happy to accommodate the wishes of her clients and is patient, conscientious, and easy to work with. Throughout the process, we were sent A, B, and C design options for various decisions to streamline the experience, but Jasmin was also willing to work outside these options and implement other suggestions and ideas. She truly wants for her clients to be happy with her designs and is highly detail-oriented. Being a perfectionist myself, I always felt we were on the same page. She even sent some extra wax seals to us free of charge after our wedding. My husband and I recommend her services most highly due to her friendly and upbeat attitude, commitment to detail, and creative talent.

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2017

Jasmin of Jasmine Michelle Designs is a FIRECRACKER! This lady will take your vision and give you a dozen more to consider. Her sassy attitude makes working with her super fun. What I enjoy most is that she will always suggest ways to take your ideas to the next level and always manages to add the wow factor with the finished product. Her designs are truly one-of-a-kind and she works with the quality products that really stand out. I have worked with her on many occasions and each time, I am more impressed by how streamlined her process is and her level of customer service. Can’t wait to see what we come up with next!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/01/2017

Jasmin's work is beyond exquisite. She will work from her heart to create and amazing piece of artwork that you will treasure forever. Your invitation sets the tone of your day and I know your guests mouths will drop when they see her amazing work, starting from the way the envelopes are addressed to the actual piece itself, you will never be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Nina · Married on 05/27/2017

Honestly, it just doesn't get any better than Jasmin! She was so amazing at every turn...from designing stunning invitations (complete with custom monogram) that wowed every single guest to creating all of my day of stationary, it was such a pleasure to work with her. I would suggest Jasmin for all of your luxury stationary needs. Jasmin met with me to discuss my vision and I immediately trusted her and knew that she understood what I wanted. She is honest, has great taste, and will never try to sell you on something you don't need. She treats you like family and puts such love and heart into every piece she creates. The day before my wedding when I realized I had forgotten something I wanted, Jasmin stepped in and created even more day of stationary for me! She was the best vendor I could have possibly hired and made that part of the wedding process so seamless.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2016

It was a pleasure working with Jasmin Michelle Designs! She is sure to design a one of a kind invitation that is sophisticated and beautiful and will stand out against all the rest. Jasmin is sweet and her customer service is top notch.

Sent on 09/13/2016

I have worked with Jasmin on several occasions now and I have to say that everything she designs is GOLD! Such beautiful pieces! You think to yourself "Wow! Nothing can be better than this!" and then the next thing she designs blows your socks off AGAIN! She is a true artists that loves what she does and it shows. Can't wait to work with her again. :)

Sent on 09/14/2016

Cole · Married on 06/11/2016

Jasmin is the bomb! The process was easy, quick turn around time, and her eye for design is top notch! You can tell she has a passion for what she does, her custom, one of a kind designs are so stunning, I couldn't be happier with her level of professionalism and the delivered product! I would and do recommend her all the time!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Brynna · Married on 05/06/2016

From electronic invitations to personalized vow books, everything Jasmin created for us was perfect and beautiful. Our guests couldn't stop photographing the programs and menus because they were just that lovely! Not only will you not be disappointed with Jasmin's amazing stationary services, but you will be stunned in the best possible way.

Sent on 05/12/2016

I loved working with Jasmin. She was thorough, sweet and generous. She totally understood our concept and add sweet touches of it in our invitations, menu cards and finally in our beautiful thank you cards! She's amazing to work with, extremely responsive and so creative. It was a joy! People are still talking about our invitations! They were truly exquisite.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Brian · Married on 06/07/2015

Jasmin is the best! Quick turn around time, very easy to work with and made the process so easy. Anyone needing to get invitations done must go to her!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Cristina · event on: 04/15/2014

Jasmin is truly a creative professional at heart! She took my ideas for my new launch party to the next level and produced on a very short notice, a design beyond my expectations! I would highly recommend her for any of your paper and stationary needs. She is amazing and I cannot wait to continue referring my clients to her! Thank you so much Jasmin!

Lisa · Married on 04/02/2014

Jasmin was amazing! She made the process easy and provided some of the most beautiful work I have ever seen. Compliments from all invited.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Jasmin at JMD designed and created the most lovely wedding invitations for me. She understood my vision and overall feeling that I wanted to convey, and produced jaw-dropping invitations. JMD also designed my Save-the-Dates, Table Numbers, and Menus. All of which very attractive and elegant. Jasmin is so flexible and easy to work with; if you want something tweaked she has no problem trying it out. She uses high-quality printers and paper supplies which enhance the overall final product. I had guests at my wedding asking who did my invitations, and to this day guests are still complementing them. Guests DO pay attention to the invitations, and the first impression definitely sets the tone and formality for the wedding. Jasmin Michelle Designs are gifted and talented at what they do and consistently provided exceptional service.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Jasmin is so patient and makes the most breathtaking invitations! I went to her not knowing exactly what I wanted and she happily sat with me for hours to give me options. With her beautiful ideas and examples she had, I couldn't make up my mind after! I couldn't have imagined the beautiful invitation I had if it wasn't for her!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Quality of product, talent, options depends of you budget... Wow

Sent on 08/08/2014

M. · Married on 11/03/2012

My relationship with Jasmin commonly began as a bride and wedding vendor. She completed a beautiful wedding suite, menus, and guest seating that beautifully tied in all our wedding details. Even with changes and demands she was professional and exceeded our expectations.

Since our wedding, I have continued to use her services for multiple events. She has always delivered even when I have a last minute order. Through this she has transformed from an initial wedding vendor to a business partner servicing all my personal and business needs. Thank you Jasmin and Team for bringing beautiful ideas to life!

Sent on 02/02/2015
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/30/2012

Simply amazing & Jasmin is very passionate about her creativity & ideas. She is very professional & very personable & so sweet.
    She completely understood my vision. She nailed it & it was perfection. My wedding invitations were so unique and beautiful.
    Jasmin is the best. Take a look at her work. It speaks for itself.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Rachel · Married on 01/21/2011

Jasmin was a joy to work with; she was as excited about the wedding as we were, and provided multiple options for us to choose from when it came to design elements. Everyone commented on our wedding invitations - mostly along the lines of 'best invites ever!'

Sent on 12/17/2014

Nydia · Married on 01/09/2010

Jasmin is amazing! She really knew how to bring my vision to life even when I didn't really know how to properly communicate it to her. She's very professional and a wonderful person to interact with.