Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

Based out of Los Angeles, California, Hannah Gallant is an artisanal creator of custom wedding invitations and paper goods. Owner Hannah is an experienced calligrapher, watercolorist, graphic designer, and letterpress printer who takes delight in bringing the ideas of to-be-weds to life. Couples can call on this friendly professional to realize their vision in textured paper with a personal touch and a remarkable feel.

Hannah Gallant offers a variety of paper arts for weddings, including custom invitations, save-the-dates, programs, menus, place cards, imprinted napkins, thank you cards, and more. Hannah will work with to-be-weds through the design process, which covers two concepts, three revisions, your choice of printing methods, and more. This artist can readily include additional elements such as silk ribbons, vintage stamps, and wax seals to make these items truly personalized.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Hannah Gallant 1
Exclusive

Team

Owner

Hey! It's great to meet you! For as long as I can remember, I've been obsessed with letters, paper crafts, and printing. Instead of doodling drawings in class, I would write letters. I should have known back then that I would end up back in paper arts!

I love creating stationery. I love how tactile and personal paper can feel. I love that paper can create a first impression, inspire imagination, and bring people joy. If you haven't seen paper that does that before, then get ready, because we're going to make it happen together.

209 E Live Oak St, Apt. 8 Los Angeles, CA, 91776
Location of (Hannah Gallant)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding