Po Box 148, San Gabriel, CA 91778 Map · Phone number

About Designs by Yu

Designs by Yu is a small design studio offering unique and modern custom handmade invitations, announcements, stationery, favors and gifts. We understand how important it is when it comes to making an event special and memorable. Our products are thoughtfully designed, crafted by hand and assembled with love.

Contact us today to discuss how we can help make your event truly unforgettable!

Follow Designs by Yu on

lovebirds
bambooivory

34 Reviews for Designs by Yu

Lynda · Married on 03/12/2016

My husband and I are so happy with the service Virginia provided for us. We wanted modern invitations with a simple elegance feel to them and got just that. I knew the style I wanted but didn't know how to achieve it so Virginia gave many samples and was very patient when I kept changing my minds. She responded to our email and questions promptly as well. The invitations were packaged beautifully and came with a handwritten note which added a nice personal touch.

Connie · Married on 01/10/2015

We used Designs by Yu for our custom made English/Chinese wedding invitations. Our invitations were a bit complicated, but Virginia was patient with us, gave us wonderful suggestions, and worked with our budget. Virginia is very talented and detailed so the finished product is absolutely amazing. We even had a last minute emergency where we need to order more cards and Virginia made it her priority to get those to us ASAP. We got them the very next day! Outstanding customer service!! Everyone loved our wedding invitations because of how unique and professional it was. I definitely recommend Designs by Yu invitations for any occasion!

Virginia was great to work with. She designed boarding pass wedding invitations for us, and they turned out just the way we wanted. They were so good that some of our guests thought they were actual boarding passes! I would definitely go to Designs by Yu if we need invitations done in the future.

Designs by Yu FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Thermography

• Flower Mart
    Flower Mart Wedding Florists

Virginia is great to work with. She really spends time to make sure all the details of the wedding is included in the invitations. Not to mention she's really creative and helps our clients come up with really special designs.

• Po Box 148 San Gabriel, CA 91778 See on map
    6263256797 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm PST by appointment only | Saturday appointments available upon request