The Whimsy Guild

Montrose, CA View map Visit website

Based in Montrose, California, The Whimsy Guild is a creative company that offers custom digital calligraphy for envelopes, invitations, place cards, signage, and other goods.
We also hand-make custom gifts such as personalized resin coasters (great for place cards/favors), ornaments, key chains, bookmarks, and other items.
Contact us for a Zoom consultation!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Menus
Place Cards

What services do you provide?

Calligraphy

Message vendor
  • Daniel
    Daniel F. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lara is AWESOME!!! Would totally hire her again!

Lara at The Whimsy Guild was a godsend! The invitations and calligraphy she created for our wedding were SO beautiful, everything turned out better than I even imagined! Several of our guests even told us that they kept their envelopes because the calligraphy was so stunning. This made everything about our whole wedding experience even more special.

Lara's also super easy to work with and fun to talk to! She listened to our vision and aesthetic for our wedding and was able to create invitations that totally fit our vibe. Honestly if you need amazing invitations and calligraphy you don't need to look any further!
illustration stars

Team

Lara
Lara
Owner

Hi, I'm Lara! I started The Whimsy Guild in 2022 after going through the creative process of planning my own wedding. I had so much fun creating beautiful, whimsical and fun calligraphy for our envelopes and signage and want to share that joy with other couples. I also make magical handmade favors such as coasters, bookmarks and other items that can be customized as wedding place cards and favors. Set up a Zoom consult with me and we'll talk through your vision!

Montrose, California Montrose, CA, 91020
Location of (The Whimsy Guild)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding