Laura Jane Fine Art

Santa Ana, CA View map

Laura Jane Fine Art is a wedding painter in Santa Ana, California, who creates live wedding paintings. Laura Jane integrates her training and experience as an impressionistic painter into each oil painting for a truly unique image of your wedding day. A beautiful keepsake painted by Laura Jane Fine Art | Live Wedding Painter is a masterpiece for you to forever cherish.

Experience
Laura Jane’s extensive experience spans over 20 years refining her techniques as a skilled painter. She earned a master’s degree in painting and furthered her skill while in Spain. This artist describes herself as an impressionistic painter enthused by 19th-century French impressionists, such as Renoir and Monet.

Paintings created by Laura Jane Fine Art | Live Wedding Painter are quality and durable oil paintings. Prior to the day of the event, Laura Jane will meet with you for a 30-minute consultation. Other services are available, such as free delivery within a 25-mile radius of the studio

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

Is there a minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Christine Married on 04/23/2022

Laura's the BEST!

Investing in live painting and choosing Laura as our live painter was the best decision my husband and I made. We are super happy with Laura as a vendor and as a painter. She was so sweet and easy to work with on top of being so talented and meticulous with her art. Laura delivered an artwork that captured such a meaningful and treasured moment of our wedding. It means the world to us that we now have a heirloom that we can display in our home while reminiscing the sweet memories and joy that we felt on our wedding day. Thank you Laura!

• Crystal
    Crystal G. Married on 09/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such an amazing way to remember our wedding!

Laura is amazing! Ever since I came across her page on instagram a couple years ago and learned that getting your event painted was a thing, it was always a goal of mine to have it at my wedding. The week that my husband and I got engaged, I called her and booked our wedding! Laura is so sweet, responsive and simply just amazing at what she does! It was such a pleasure to have her paint such a special day and I cherish it more because of that. The painting is now hanging in my living room and it is everything and more than I could ever imagine! Hurry up and hire Laura, you will not be sorry at all!!!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 11/03/2018

A work of heart!

Words can't begin to express our gratitude for having Laura paint at our wedding. Beyond her grace and professionalism, she was easy to coordinate with and plan leading up to, during and after the wedding.
    I can't tell you how many people have commented about the painting and what a unique and special idea it was. Guests at the wedding were fascinated while watching Laura recreate and bring our first dance moment to life in a piece of art. Laura captured our wedding in a way which no photo, album, nor video could ever capture. Most importantly, while she works Laura is also incredibly kind, funny and charming with all the guests. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Santa Ana, CA, 92701
(714 )404-7071
Location of (Laura Jane Fine Art)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding