Honolulu, HI 96817 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sweet Treats Buffets

n? mea maika'i specializes in candy buffets [sweet treats] and homemade confections [small bites] . We strive in making a lasting impression on you and your guests as we compliment your event. We are located on the island of O'ahu in beautiful Hawai'i nei! Let us be a part of your special event ... experience n? mea maika'i!

Follow Sweet Treats Buffets on

sweetone1
18340298988277159792016215946660497741530n

20 Reviews for Sweet Treats Buffets

Kellie · Married on 07/21/2012

Great company to work with. Very flexible with our high demands. Beautiful design. Great communication.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Charisse · Married on 08/07/2010

Everyone Loved the Sweet Treats Buffet!!! And so did we:) It added the right touch to our Style of our wedding!!! I loved how Aubrey added a customize label on the package that matched our invitations! Thank you Aubrey and Eric!!!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Erin · Married on 07/15/2010

We used Sweet Treats and absolutely loved them! They have packages where they can do a little or do a lot. We chose to have them do it all bc I couldnt think of what I would do with all the jars after the wedding if I purchased them myself. I also liked how they took into consideration our wedding invitation and made the signs for the candy we chose in the same font and color as the invitation. They are also very reasonably priced and our guests, old and young alike, enjoyed the buffet

Sent on 08/26/2010

Sweet Treats Buffets FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Design

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweet Treats Buffets 1
    Receive 10% off our "PIHA" service!
    Visit our website at nameamaikai.webs.com, join our 'SWEET' list and receive 10%* off our PIHA service! *Some restrictions may apply.

• Hokuli'i Images, LLC
    Hokuli'i Images, LLC Wedding Photographers

It always a pleasure to see Sweet Treats Buffets and Small Bites and my couplesʻ weddings! Their product and service ALWAYS brings a smile to everyoneʻs faces!

• Marino M. Regalado, Hawaii Wedding Emcee - Ninja Entertainment
    Marino M. Regalado, Hawaii Wedding Emcee - Ninja Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've had the privilege to work with Eric & Aubrey with Sweet Treats/Na Mea Maika'i on several occasions, and they are WONDERFUL to work with. They really go out of their way to serve their clients. At one particular wedding that we both worked together on, the bride wanted to surprise her hubby by getting pastries, candies, and treats from various bakeries and stores around the island of Oahu. Eric & Aubrey went out and collected all of these treats beforehand. On the wedding day, as I distracted the groom and the audience (as their Master of Ceremonies), Aubrey & Eric quietly set up the treats buffet in the background, so when it was time for the Big Reveal, he was pleasantly surprised! They definitely are a joy and pleasure to work with.

• Kai Media
    Kai Media Wedding Videographers

Let me just say that Aubrey and Eric are just as sweet as the treats they make. Very hard working professionals with unique ideas that are fresh to Hawaii and beyond. My favorites are the Ice Cream Bar and the Popcorn Bar. The best!! I would recommend them to any couple I meet, looking to take care of their sweet tooth.

• Honolulu, 96817 See on map