1200 Ala Moana Blvd. #412, Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Island Olive Oil Company

Island Olive Oil Company sells only the freshest premium extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars available. We also carry other specialty oils including Macadamia Nut Oils from Hawaii. Harvested at the peak of freshness to preserve their remarkable taste and incredible health benefits, our oils complement a healthy lifestyle and a discerning palate.

Make your special day an event to remember with this unique memento and token of your love and appreciation! Your guests will be thinking of you while enjoying your very own custom labeled, fresh pressed premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, barrel-aged Balsamic Vinegars and Specialty Oils custom pairings.

Follow Island Olive Oil Company on

01a115d8902979e1 1479672160557 chyna5
img8063

3 Reviews for Island Olive Oil Company

Melissa · Married on 12/17/2016

We absolutely love the oils and vinegars from Island Olive Oil Company! Their black & white truffle oils are our favorite, but everything we have tried has been amazing! Angel and Brian are super knowledgable and helpful and you can tell they are super passionate about what they offer :)

Sent on 03/16/2017

Amina · Married on 10/22/2016

Island Olive Oil gift sets are perfect for corporate gifts, but would also make the perfect bridesmaids/MOH gift for sure!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Alison · Married on 03/23/2016

I received a bottle of the gramolata EVOO as a Christmas gift, and I've been addicted ever since. I love buying the little bottles so I can experiment with the amazing flavors, and a big bottle for all my cooking (trust me, it makes a huge difference!). The store is super clean and easy to navigate, and the staff are friendly and helpful without being overbearing. Make sure to ask about tasting (they'll show you a few tricks to bring out the flavors and some amazing pairings; blood orange EVOO + chocolate balsamic blew my mind). So when it came to my wedding, I knew without a doubt that I wanted Island Olive Oil -- something my guests would actually use! The staff and owners were so helpful and made great suggestions for how to put together my wedding favors. I can't thank them enough for make my special day even more beautiful...and delicious!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Island Olive Oil Company Pricing

Island Olive Oil Company Price Rates

Island Olive Oil Company FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping
  • What items are available? Edible Treats, Kitchen
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes