Honolulu, HI 96816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Imagine Wurks

Imaginewurks is locally owned and operated with 9 years of experience as Hawaii wedding videographers. Our team of professionals have also showcased their skills and talents of digital videography through birthdays, graduations, and other special events. We offer quality, competitive pricing, and satisfaction. we are committed to exceeding expectations.

We use the latest techniques and tools that technology has to offer. We shoot on digital 3 chip, Sony Full HD XDCAM cameras, and use professional non-linear editing systems, which allows us to edit right onto DVD.

• Twin Fin Filmworks
  • IMF Visions
  • Small Hour Films

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

13 Reviews for Imagine Wurks

• W

Wendy · Married on 07/18/2015

Eric & Jody of Imagine Wurks Productions were fun and easy-going and professional to work with. We met a couple of times before the event day and went over the "game plan". For the most part, we didn't even notice they were there, as they did their job capturing our moments on film without being "in our faces". They had also worked with our photographer before, so it was comfortable for all involved.
    Communication & response time was quick. We got a discount on services as well, since we booked them through a wedding workshop we attended through The Wedding Cafe. We haven't seen our final edits yet, but the day-of edit they did of our getting ready portion & the ceremony was excellent! We all viewed it for the first time after the slideshow my groom created, and I was so happy we chose Imagine Wurks!! We are excited to see our final edits and everything else they captured on our special day!

Sent on 09/27/2015

James & Trina · Married on 04/10/2015

Eric and Jody from Imaginewurks were AMAZING! After meeting them from day one, they were terrific videographers to work with! Meeting with them and talking with them was almost like talking to "that friendly couple next door". :) They're good at finding common ground and they focus the time getting to know you and NOT how much you're willing to spend. They have excellent package pricing and I highly recommend you go the distance with them! You only get married once (hopefully) so why not capture everything you can?! The day/night will be a blur but they will make sure you get to see the best of what you missed!

Imaginewurks also did a wonderful SDE (Same Day Edit) to show what guests missed at the ceremony! Can't wait to watch the rest! If I could do it all over again, I'd definitely choose Imaginewurks again! We highly recommend them! Thank you to Eric, Jody and the rest of Imaginewurks staff! You'll help make our memories last a lifetime!

A great photo can capture emotion but only a great video can tell the story.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Roger · Married on 07/13/2013

If you're reading this website, chances are good that you already understand how stressful planning a wedding can be. Finding the right vendors goes a long way towards alleviating that stress. Eric and Jody at Imagine Wurks are those kind of vendors. A quick review of their demo reel proved that they knew how to produce beautiful wedding videos (that also featured professional-level SOUND quality--very important if you want to capture your vows, but not always a given amongst videographers.)

Meeting with them for the first time at the Wedding Cafe, my fiancee and I quickly realized that Eric and Jody were the kind of friendly and personable people you want to surround you at your wedding. They made all our options easy to understand, and their enthusiasm for our wedding reinvigorated us at a time when we were pretty burnt out on all things nuptial. Throughout the wedding planning process, they were always good about staying in contact and responding to questions in a timely manner.

We received our highlights reel within a couple weeks of the wedding and loved every second of it. We've probably watched it more times than is decent, to the point where when I try to remember the wedding day, my brain just starts playing their video. Not only do we highly recommend Imagine Wurks to everyone getting married; we recommend everyone get married so that they can hire Imagine Wurks!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Award

• Forever In Love Memories
    Forever In Love Memories Wedding Photographers

I had the privilege to work with Imagine Wurks. They were easy to get along with and very professional. Even with a 3-camera crew, I hardly noticed them. Their slide show presentation at the wedding reception was done with perfection. I can't wait to work with Imagine Wurks again in the near future. Great job Eric and Jody!

• Marino M. Regalado, Hawaii Wedding Emcee - Ninja Entertainment
    Marino M. Regalado, Hawaii Wedding Emcee - Ninja Entertainment Wedding DJs

Eric has an eye for moviemaking that's reflective of today's Hollywood blockbuster, and he puts it to good use for weddings. As a performer and Certiifed Professional Master of Ceremonies, I have had the pleasure of working with Eric and his team over the years, and he's always great to work with. He's very professional but knows how to keep things lighthearted and fun for our clients. Most importantly to me, he makes my job as the Master of Ceremonies (and my life) much easier, and he makes my clients feel more stress-free and happy on their wedding day. Isn't that important?

• Honolulu, 96816 See on map