Extravagant Entertainment Group

Manalapan, NJ View map
$2,350 Most Popular Price

$2,350 Most Popular Price

Extravagant DJs is a wedding entertainment company located in Englishtown, New Jersey. Its team of professionals is dedicated to bringing fun, exciting, and eye-catching enhancements to any celebration. With over 20 years of experience, the staff provides top-notch entertainment, lighting, and decor services across ten different states.

Primary Services Offered
Extravagant DJs focuses primarily on music entertainment services, such as DJs and live musicians. They only do one event each day, so that you have the team’s undivided attention for your special occasion. To get to know your style and design a customized plan for your big day, the staff welcomes you to meet them for a consultation. Some of the specific DJ services you can avail of include karaoke, a bilingual MC, and a do-not-play list.

Other Services
Extravagant DJs provides additional event services, such as lighting, photo booths, lounge furniture rentals, decor, and more. The team strives to bring your vision to life through their attention to detail and commitment to creating a vibrant reception experience. Some of the company’s other services include:

• Dancing on the Clouds
  • Signage
  • Calligraphy
  • Event design
  • Day-of coordination

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,750

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,350

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Microphones
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$550

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Uplighting

• Anna
    Anna M. Married on 03/19/2022

Excellent DJ. Really reads the room

I used them for my wedding. They were fantastic. Except for during the main course, the dance floor was never empty. They were great in "reading the room". I used them 15 years ago and rehired them because I was so happy with them last time. They did not disappoint. I highly recommend them.

• Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 08/01/2021

Incredible

I cannot rave enough about Sal & his professional team. Not only did they manage to make it through the pandemic & me pushing my wedding off for an entire year, but they went above and beyond to satisfy my husband and I. Every single thing we asked for we received. Derek, our incredible MC made our wedding even better. So kind & thoughtful & really knows how to have a good time! Every silly question I had, Sal answered. Even the things I didn’t think of he already had planned out for me knowing I’d need it. I can’t say enough about him & his team. You’d be truly BLESSED to have these guys work your special event!
  • Jeanie
    Jeanie Married on 07/10/2021
    This company was great to work with! Always professional and very attentive. We received SO many compliments about the music our DJ played from our guests, which made us very happy!!! Everyone had an amazing time!!! They definitely helped make our wedding a dream come true. We highly recommend using Extravagant for any event!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Blue Moon Video Productions Blue Moon Video Productions Wedding Videographers

What can I say about them... we work with Extravagant all the time.. I can only say ... AMAZING company, they know how to get a party going and there setup is top notch! Oh did i mention a very friendly and out going staff!!! They Rock!!!

Extraordinary Productions Extraordinary Productions Wedding Florists

Love working with Sal and his team! Does not get much better than this. He is a pleasure to work with from start to finish!

Unlimited Exposures Unlimited Exposures Wedding Photographers

Extravagant Entertainment is one of the classiest and easiest companies to work with. Their attention to detail is unbelievable. Love their lighting set ups. Always a pleasure

203 Route 9 South Suite D Manalapan, NJ, 07726
732-617-6200
732-261-5635

9am-9pm 7 Days
Location of (Extravagant Entertainment Group)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding