Extravagant DJs Reviews

72 Reviews for Extravagant DJs

• Cristina

Cristina Devine · Married on 05/04/2019

A night to remember!!!!

I wish there were more than 5 stars to give Sal and his team for the performance they put on at our wedding! From the beginning of the wedding planning process Sal was extremely easy to work with and communicate with throughout. Sal and his team were a recommendation from my sister and photographer who attended a wedding that he DJ’d at. I booked him 3 days after we got engaged and never looked back! He promised an epic wedding and let me tell you he did not disappoint. Our friends and family were on the dance floor ALL.. NIGHT ... LONG. From Mike the MC who did an outstanding job to Sal making the best music selections.. the party never stopped. Every music selection was timed perfectly for our courses, speeches, etc. They helped the night flow perfectly and I couldn’t be happier to have had them a part of our wedding day. It’s over a month later and our guests are still talking about how much fun the night was .. 10/10 would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 04/20/2019

What an Incredible Entertainment Company!!!!

Can I just say that they ROCKED our wedding. From the decor, to the MC, to the 3 piece band getting involved with our guests to the wedding ceremony. EVERYTHING was PERFECT. Sal and his team truly outdid themselves and I now recommend all family and friends to hire Extravagant Entertainment. The experience creating the day was also flawless. Sal knows exactly what is needed for your special day. We also chose a videography package from them which my family and friends cannot stop raving about. It was a true production and every detail was thought through. I cannot say enough good things about them and I cannot wait for the next event to have them at.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Emily · Married on 03/30/2019

Got and kept the party going

We loved our DJ and MC. They ran our event flawlessly and kept the vibe fun and positive all the way till the last moments of our wedding. We absolutely recommend using Extravagant DJ's for all your events.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Olga

Olga Koyfman · Married on 11/09/2018

My Big Day

Extravagant Group simply rocked our wedding! Sal and his team outdid themselves and we cant thank them enough for it!! Erik the Mc was amazing, he had the crowd going at all times!! They are truly unique in the field, and they have elevated our wedding to the max! Sal was able to provide us with a lot of add-ons to make our big day that much special. He was there with us every step of the way when it came to planning and mapping out music and all the other details of the entertainment for the night. The best day of my life was complete thanks to Extravagant entertainment!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Gemma · Married on 06/03/2018

I cannot speak more highly of Extravagant Group and of Sal specifically. Before going with them we had some difficulties with another DJ company. Sal came highly recommended, and my fiance and I are so glad that we found him because he is absolutely incredible. Upon first meeting with him, we instantly knew we liked him. He made us feel comfortable and welcome, explaining every step of the process and answering any questions we had. Sal always made himself available if I needed anything, whether through a call or text. He is extremely professional, talented, and experienced. When it came to the actual wedding day, he worked wonders. My guests loved the music, it was a perfect mix of dance songs, old and new. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night, with people from every age group enjoying themselves. Our MC Eric was also absolutely incredible!!! Between the two of them the party didn't stop and my guests had so much fun. The Photo Booth that Sal provided was also a huge hit and my guests loved all the props! I can't imagine a better DJ than Sal and his team. Our wedding was seriously a dream come true and Extravagant Group was a MAJOR REASON ! Thank you so much Sal!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

My wedding was the most amazing day of my life and I have to thank Sal from Extravagant DJs!! From the beginning Sal was amazing, he was not only professional but also made my husband and I feel very comfortable and really enjoy this experience! My fear was that nobody would dance at my wedding, but Sal and Derek delivered an amazing night of dancing, laughs and an absolutely awesome time! He was so receptive to our style of music, had great suggestions, and updated us with every detail. The dance floor was full all night long, everyone was happy! Derek was on the dance floor the entire wedding, full of energy and had amazing dance moves! He engaged our guests and I couldn’t thank Derek and Sal enough for providing an amazing experience! We used Extravagant DJs for not only our DJ experience but also videography and for our photo booth! Sal’s team made us feel comfortable and was very personable. I am so excited to watch the short clip and full video of our wedding! Still to this day all of our guests talk about what an amazing time they had dancing, the awesome props for the photo booth and how the music choices were perfect! I am so thankful to have had this experience and highly recommend Sal at Extravagant DJs!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 01/26/2018

OMG are these guys GOOD. Sal and his team are incredible. His knowledge is unparalleled. You walk into the meeting with an idea of how you think you want your party to go and you leave so confident that your party is going to be incredible. Always really easy to get a hold of Sal. He's always just a text or call away. Makes you feel like you're part of the Extravagant DJ's family by the time you're done. My husband is Polish and it was very important to us to find a DJ that could play Polish music and Sal handled this with such ease. He'd done it before! He's so cultured and his music really does vary to anything you could think of. The day of the party was incredible, Sal had people up and dancing all night long. There was never a lull. Hands down the greatest DJ I've seen. Don't hesitate, book this DJ now!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Vicky · Married on 09/24/2017

We just celebrated our kids wedding Christina & Michael Sunday sept 24, 2017 . Could not wait to write this review. Sal you are the best!!!!! You and your group outdid yourselves. People could not stop dancing, and that's what we wanted to see. Got so so many calls from friends "Best wedding ever" Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2017

We absolutely cannot say enough about Extravagant DJs. From the first second I met Sal, he was professional, honest, fun, fair and most of all cared about our day! He listened to our concerns, and our thoughts and he made it all a reality. He went above and beyond to make our wedding day top notch! Him and Mike and the rest of the crew are people that we will never forget. They made the night a night to remember. From the Music, Photo Booth, lights, CO cannons, introductions, ceremony...we cannot say thank you enough. We would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone and anyone we can!!!! There are seriously not enough words to say thank you. People are still raving about you all! Cant wait to work with you for any occasion we can!!!! Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for giving us the wedding that we always dreamed of.
    Mr. & Mrs. Ditzig
    (BOOK EXTRAVAGANT!!!!)

Sent on 08/29/2017

James · Married on 08/12/2017

I must say that Extravagant Entertainment upheld their promise that they would entertain our guests. Sal Gendus and his MC, Matt blew away our expectations. It has been weeks since our wedding and we are still getting compliments on the music and the pace of the entertainment throughout the night. We truly felt in the spotlight when it was time for our first dance as husband and wife. When meeting with Sal throughout the process, he made us feel like family and allowed us to be apart of the music selection process. He was honest and caring about us and our guests. I loved Extravagant Entertainment's energy, knowledge, and professionalism during our day! They even sent a short personal video clip the next day so that we could have a memory personalized from them. Thank you once again for making our day one that our guests and we will never forget! I highly recommend Extravagant Entertainment for any and all social events.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Christina · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I planned our wedding for about one year, just 3 weeks before our wedding, the venue breached our contract and we canceled the venue. Just three weeks before our wedding we were able to book at The Estate at Farrington Lake and Sal was able to be our DJ. Sal and his team were amazing! From the ceremony to the very last song,
    We couldn't be happier. We honestly are thankful that our wedding venue and date changed, because if it didn't, our wedding wouldn't have been so memorable. To this day friends and family tell us how much fun they had dancing and partying!!!! Thanks to Sal and his team!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Ruby · Married on 12/10/2016

Dear Sal,

Today marks the one-month anniversary of Ilana and Geoff’s wedding, and we are all still relishing the memories of that night. I am reaching out to you to express my sincerest thanks for making this a magical evening for us. The music selections were amazing and there was never a lull in the evening’s events. We all literally danced the night away- the millennials, Gen x’ers, baby boomers, and everyone in between. The photo booth and additional two live musicians helped to make the night extra-special - we never wanted it to end.

With much appreciation,

Ruby Unger

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/11/2016

Sal and his crew are so amazing and professional from beginning to end. He is kind and so educated in the entertainment business and his customer service is stellar. I would recommend him over and over again. Thank you Sal for making our day and experience seamless!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Raushanah · Married on 09/17/2016

Sal was an EXCELLENT DJ. He made the wedding night!! I wouldn't change anything about the services. The MC and photo booth operator were also excellent. I will not use any other entertainment group no matter how big or small my next event will be!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Dana · Married on 08/13/2016

I can't say enough about Sal and the Extravagant team....amazing! All were professional and extremely knowledgable. I will definitely be referring friends!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

There are not enough words to say how AMAZING Sal and his team at Extravagant Entertainment was! We hired him for our wedding down in Long Beach Island, NJ. We have been married for a month now and people are still telling us how unbelievable he was! The dance floor was packed at all times which is exactly what my husband and I wanted. He also played a great variety of amazing music which was perfect for our crowd. Grandma to our cousins were dancing the entire night.
    Sal was the first vendor I booked because music is so important and really sets the vibe for the entire reception. I knew, without a doubt, that he would really make our event one to remember.

In term of additions, he also provided our beautiful open air photo booth and LED uplighting around the entire room which really set the scene. He even provided dry ice for our entrance which was a big hit!! If you are on the fence on who to get- I 100% recommend him and everyone from Extravagant Entertainment. In addition, he also had options to add live cocktail music and additional live musicians for the cocktail house and reception.

Regarding his professionalism, Sal always went out of his way to meet with me whenever worked best with my schedule, he gave me such great advice on the timeline and the flow of the party, and he delivered 100% of what he promised during our initial meeting. He treated me like family and always had my best interest in mind.
    He truly is an expert in the wedding and event business and really knows how throw great party!
    Planning a wedding can be stressful but he took the stress out of the equation and knew exactly how to make me calm and excited. He runs his business extremely well, is very organized, and will do anything in his power to ensure your day is absolutely perfect. I really can't say enough, they did such a phenomenal job!

Tara · Married on 05/15/2016

Sal was so helpful in helping to plan my daughter's communion party. He took care of everything for me!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Exceeded my expectations by miles. My guests never stopped dancing. Even the ones that never dance. Sal really made my Wiifes dream wedding complete. Thank you Sal!

-Lane

Gina · Married on 11/28/2015

Had several meetings with DJ before hand - which was great and he really took the time to get to know our music taste. all guests at the wedding were raving how good our music choices were. They did a great job getting everyone up and dancing! Very professional and photo booth was awesome! we had the open photo booth i was able to squeeze me and 15 of my friends in! great time best day of my life! It was great seeing my husband dancing and having a great time which doesn't happen very often.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Christine · Married on 10/24/2015

Sal was amazing! He was always prompt and quick to respond and was extremely helpful! Sal knows what he's talking about and knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor. He made my father-daughter dance tribute to my late father truly memorable and touching. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He makes you feel more like family then just a customer.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Shana · Married on 10/02/2015

Booking Extravagant Entertainment for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. We were fortunate enough to attend a wedding, in which Sal DJ'ed... from that day, we knew who we wanted to use for our special day. The music was amazing and we had a crowded dance floor all night. Everyone, and I mean everyone at our wedding, ages 3 to 90 were out there dancing! They all raved about our DJ then and they still do now! :)

As our wedding day got closer, Sal met with us and reassured us that everything would work out perfectly together. He is so outgoing, honest, and energetic. He made us feel more relaxed and took the stress out of the last minute worries that most brides and grooms have. My husband and I were extremely happy with our DJ, our Emcee, the lighting, and the open-air photo booth... many thanks to Sal and his company<3

lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

We don't even know where to start. Our family and friends still can't stop talking about our wedding and how amazing it was. Sal was a huge part of it. He literally brought everyone to the dance floor even those we don't like to dance. The lights were the perfect purple. The music was insanely good! We wish we could re-live our wedding night. We had so much fun. The perfect touch also was the photo booth we rented. We can't wait to receive the photo booth pictures on the CD so we can have them as memories as well. Sal and the MC put on such a great show, I'd highly recommend them. We 100% recommend Sal to DJ ANY type of event. Thanks again Sal!!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Sal and his crew were awesome! We had so much fun at our wedding! We danced all night! We got married 9/19/15. Our guests are still saying that they had an amazing time! Everyone loved our DJ and the music! We loved everything Sal did for us. And our photo booth was awesome! Sal was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Extravagant DJs's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to work with both of you on your wedding day. I wish you nothing but years of love and happiness together!!! Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day.
    Sal

Josh · Married on 05/16/2015

Working in the entertainment industry for my brother in law's company has provided me an opportunity to share many special moments with brides and grooms on their big day. However, when it came to my wife and I's wedding and the fact that family comes first, with my brother in law being in our bridal party we were faced with a unique circumstance in terms of finding the right entertainment. From the very onset and initial meeting with Sal, we knew that Extravagant Entertainment was the perfect fit for us.

Sal is very knowledgeable with many years of experience, accommodating, friendly, easy to work with & accessible, and overall an awesome person whom we are proud to call a friend. Most of all, he's very patient and cooperative considering he refers to me as the best bride/groom he's ever worked with! Sal and his staff worked very hard by going above and beyond to ensure that our day delivered and the fact that weeks later, is still being regarded as the best wedding people have gone to. We had a lot we wanted to accomplish and Sal was more than up to the task. From our custom wedding backdrop that guests could have their photo taken as if they were walking the red carpet, to the massive amount of lighting/uplighting in the reception, the two 70 inch TV screens that showed our custom logo and pictures, a special Mom/Son dance surprise, and of course the variety of music played for all of our family, friends, & guests who didn't want to leave the dancefloor all night long, what more can you ask for? There was absolutely nothing we felt that Sal could not do for us. Sal, Izzy, with his great emcee work the entire night, & the EE team set the tone for what was an incredible experience all around.

We couldn't be any happier than we are for having Sal and his crew part of our adventure. Aside from my family's own entertainment company, my wife and I cannot recommend Sal & Extravagant Entertainment any more. They made our incredible day all that more amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Valerie · Married on 03/21/2015

After attending friend’s wedding that was DJ-ed by Sal and his team and having a great time, we decided to have Extravagant Entertainment provide the music (DJ and Saxophone), uplighting, and photo booth at our own wedding. We couldn’t be happier with our decision! The lighting in the space made it look like a completely different room (in the best way!) and the photo booth was a great addition to the day. We love looking at our scrapbook, it was so nice to be able to take it with us right from the reception. Sal’s service was very professional, he answered all of our questions thoroughly and met with us multiple times (upon our own request) in person to make sure we felt comfortable and had all of the information we needed. Sal is extremely passionate about his company and his career and it definitely shows in the end product. We felt so confident in him that we barely even gave any suggestions on what we wanted for the day. He was so patient with my requests, even making changes and collaborating with the venue staff 30 minutes before the reception started when I asked for a change. Sal was so fun to be around and has such a great personality that during the reception we felt like he was just another friend partying with us and providing awesome music! Our MC was Denver, who was the best!! Denver was entertaining but in a very classy and professional way. Our guests still can’t stop talking about how great the music and entertainment was during the reception! We highly recommend Extravagant Entertainment for any event, especially a wedding! We can’t say enough great things about Sal and his team – thank you!!

Sent on 05/28/2015