Extravagant DJs Reviews

85 Reviews for Extravagant DJs

• Brittany

Brittany Gluck · Getting married on 08/02/2022

Extravagant - Excellent

I highly recommend the team at Extravagant! From start to finish, they were a pleasure to deal with. They don’t just sell a “package”; Sal and his team will make suggestions on what options would work better for your venue/event. In regards to music, Sal is the best! He reads the crowd and keeps the dance floor packed all night long!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Jeanie

Jeanie · Getting married on 07/10/2021

This company was great to work with! Always professional and very attentive. We received SO many compliments about the music our DJ played from our guests, which made us very happy!!! Everyone had an amazing time!!! They definitely helped make our wedding a dream come true. We highly recommend using Extravagant for any event!!!

Sent on 07/20/2012
  • Katelyn

katelyn wood · Married on 11/06/2020

The perfect wedding day

We were referred to Extravagant DJs by our venue, The Estate At Farrington Lake. They did not disappoint!! Sal and his team were very responsive and made sure that we always got what we needed! With COVID, we had to make some adjustments to our initial plans and they were so accommodating and flexible leading up to the wedding! The day of the wedding, it was as if Sal was not only our DJ, but someone who was looking out for us in every way! Making sure we had what we needed, we were enjoying ourselves, and everything was running smoothly. We also loved our MC Eric! He did an amazing job getting everyone moving and involved throughout the night! The photo booth was also a great hit with the guests! My husband and I had a wide range of genres we wanted playing during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and Sal delivered!! I highly recommend booking with Extravagant DJs for your wedding!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Amanda · Married on 07/10/2019

Above and beyond

We have hosted multiple events with Extravagant DJs and every time they have gone above and beyond. They do everything in their power to make sure the event runs flawlessly. Our MC Eric has done a wonderful job of keeping the crowd engaged at every event and Sal always has a new and creative idea to keep our events fresh and fun! I highly recommend the team at Extravagant DJs. They are a pleasure to work with and will make your wedding a night you and your guests will never forget!

Sent on 09/15/2020

J Arias · Married on 07/05/2019

In point service

Sal and the extravagant team put together an amazing event with beautiful furnishings great music and a very professional service staff. The attention to detail was amazing and I loved the many options given for us to dress up the room with the variety of decor.
    Highly recommend Extravagant!

• Cristina

Cristina Devine · Married on 05/04/2019

A night to remember!!!!

I wish there were more than 5 stars to give Sal and his team for the performance they put on at our wedding! From the beginning of the wedding planning process Sal was extremely easy to work with and communicate with throughout. Sal and his team were a recommendation from my sister and photographer who attended a wedding that he DJ’d at. I booked him 3 days after we got engaged and never looked back! He promised an epic wedding and let me tell you he did not disappoint. Our friends and family were on the dance floor ALL.. NIGHT ... LONG. From Mike the MC who did an outstanding job to Sal making the best music selections.. the party never stopped. Every music selection was timed perfectly for our courses, speeches, etc. They helped the night flow perfectly and I couldn’t be happier to have had them a part of our wedding day. It’s over a month later and our guests are still talking about how much fun the night was .. 10/10 would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 04/20/2019

What an Incredible Entertainment Company!!!!

Can I just say that they ROCKED our wedding. From the decor, to the MC, to the 3 piece band getting involved with our guests to the wedding ceremony. EVERYTHING was PERFECT. Sal and his team truly outdid themselves and I now recommend all family and friends to hire Extravagant Entertainment. The experience creating the day was also flawless. Sal knows exactly what is needed for your special day. We also chose a videography package from them which my family and friends cannot stop raving about. It was a true production and every detail was thought through. I cannot say enough good things about them and I cannot wait for the next event to have them at.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Kapp · Married on 04/13/2019

Extravagant Experience!

Sal and his extravagant events team were a top notch class act from our first meeting together to the site visit with my decor vendor to execution of my event! I would Highly recommend working with Extravagant Events on the planning of your next event!!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Emily · Married on 03/30/2019

Got and kept the party going

We loved our DJ and MC. They ran our event flawlessly and kept the vibe fun and positive all the way till the last moments of our wedding. We absolutely recommend using Extravagant DJ's for all your events.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Tara

Tara Buss · Married on 12/03/2018

Professional, Great to work with, fun!

Sal was great to work with to pull off my big event. I've used this company several times- always wonderful!!!

• Olga

Olga Koyfman · Married on 11/09/2018

My Big Day

Extravagant Group simply rocked our wedding! Sal and his team outdid themselves and we cant thank them enough for it!! Erik the Mc was amazing, he had the crowd going at all times!! They are truly unique in the field, and they have elevated our wedding to the max! Sal was able to provide us with a lot of add-ons to make our big day that much special. He was there with us every step of the way when it came to planning and mapping out music and all the other details of the entertainment for the night. The best day of my life was complete thanks to Extravagant entertainment!!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle Glick · Married on 10/06/2018

EPIC night!!

My husband and I were absolutely blown away by Sal and his whole crew!! I remember we had a call with Sal a few weeks before the wedding to go through everything. We knew the main songs (first dance, entrance, etc) ... but then Sal offered to take the reins from there, and I am so glad he did! My dance floor was packed the entire night which is what I wanted! The guests at my wedding were literally sore the next day from dancing! My husband's family is Colombian, so we asked him to incorporate some Latin music ... and he sure did!! He made the wedding and I can't ever thank him enough!! I also will not fail to mention the video clips and trailer he sent me on our honeymoon! EPIC!!

Sent on 05/23/2020

Dave Held · Married on 09/14/2018

Event security

I have known and worked with the Extravagant team since they began. And prior to that As well with Sal. He has done many of my personal family parties where he exceeded everyone’s expectations. His energy, professionalism, talent will blow you away. You want the best he is the best he is so flexible and will take care of all of your parties needs.

Gemma · Married on 06/03/2018

I cannot speak more highly of Extravagant Group and of Sal specifically. Before going with them we had some difficulties with another DJ company. Sal came highly recommended, and my fiance and I are so glad that we found him because he is absolutely incredible. Upon first meeting with him, we instantly knew we liked him. He made us feel comfortable and welcome, explaining every step of the process and answering any questions we had. Sal always made himself available if I needed anything, whether through a call or text. He is extremely professional, talented, and experienced. When it came to the actual wedding day, he worked wonders. My guests loved the music, it was a perfect mix of dance songs, old and new. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night, with people from every age group enjoying themselves. Our MC Eric was also absolutely incredible!!! Between the two of them the party didn't stop and my guests had so much fun. The Photo Booth that Sal provided was also a huge hit and my guests loved all the props! I can't imagine a better DJ than Sal and his team. Our wedding was seriously a dream come true and Extravagant Group was a MAJOR REASON ! Thank you so much Sal!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

My wedding was the most amazing day of my life and I have to thank Sal from Extravagant DJs!! From the beginning Sal was amazing, he was not only professional but also made my husband and I feel very comfortable and really enjoy this experience! My fear was that nobody would dance at my wedding, but Sal and Derek delivered an amazing night of dancing, laughs and an absolutely awesome time! He was so receptive to our style of music, had great suggestions, and updated us with every detail. The dance floor was full all night long, everyone was happy! Derek was on the dance floor the entire wedding, full of energy and had amazing dance moves! He engaged our guests and I couldn’t thank Derek and Sal enough for providing an amazing experience! We used Extravagant DJs for not only our DJ experience but also videography and for our photo booth! Sal’s team made us feel comfortable and was very personable. I am so excited to watch the short clip and full video of our wedding! Still to this day all of our guests talk about what an amazing time they had dancing, the awesome props for the photo booth and how the music choices were perfect! I am so thankful to have had this experience and highly recommend Sal at Extravagant DJs!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Michelle pearlman · Married on 03/01/2018

Excellent service. Used them twice already. Can’t wait to book them again!

Sal is literally the best! Super easygoing and his main goal is to make the customer happy. I booked extravagant for my sons bar mitzvah at met life stadium and him and his team worked above and beyond to make my sons ideal party a reality. He has all of the innovative ideas, and his execution is precise. He also knows how the flow of the party is everything, and makes sure there’s never a lull. You won’t be disappointed!!

Kristen · Married on 01/26/2018

OMG are these guys GOOD. Sal and his team are incredible. His knowledge is unparalleled. You walk into the meeting with an idea of how you think you want your party to go and you leave so confident that your party is going to be incredible. Always really easy to get a hold of Sal. He's always just a text or call away. Makes you feel like you're part of the Extravagant DJ's family by the time you're done. My husband is Polish and it was very important to us to find a DJ that could play Polish music and Sal handled this with such ease. He'd done it before! He's so cultured and his music really does vary to anything you could think of. The day of the party was incredible, Sal had people up and dancing all night long. There was never a lull. Hands down the greatest DJ I've seen. Don't hesitate, book this DJ now!

Sent on 03/28/2018
  • Joanne

Joanne Brenner · Married on 01/09/2018

Music makes the party!!!

We have used Extravagant DJs for years - from birthdays or weddings and we have never been disappointed. Sal is amazing and he and his staff have always been right on point with the music and getting the party started...using this company is a no brainer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky · Married on 09/24/2017

We just celebrated our kids wedding Christina & Michael Sunday sept 24, 2017 . Could not wait to write this review. Sal you are the best!!!!! You and your group outdid yourselves. People could not stop dancing, and that's what we wanted to see. Got so so many calls from friends "Best wedding ever" Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2017

We absolutely cannot say enough about Extravagant DJs. From the first second I met Sal, he was professional, honest, fun, fair and most of all cared about our day! He listened to our concerns, and our thoughts and he made it all a reality. He went above and beyond to make our wedding day top notch! Him and Mike and the rest of the crew are people that we will never forget. They made the night a night to remember. From the Music, Photo Booth, lights, CO cannons, introductions, ceremony...we cannot say thank you enough. We would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone and anyone we can!!!! There are seriously not enough words to say thank you. People are still raving about you all! Cant wait to work with you for any occasion we can!!!! Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for giving us the wedding that we always dreamed of.
    Mr. & Mrs. Ditzig
    (BOOK EXTRAVAGANT!!!!)

Sent on 08/29/2017

James · Married on 08/12/2017

I must say that Extravagant Entertainment upheld their promise that they would entertain our guests. Sal Gendus and his MC, Matt blew away our expectations. It has been weeks since our wedding and we are still getting compliments on the music and the pace of the entertainment throughout the night. We truly felt in the spotlight when it was time for our first dance as husband and wife. When meeting with Sal throughout the process, he made us feel like family and allowed us to be apart of the music selection process. He was honest and caring about us and our guests. I loved Extravagant Entertainment's energy, knowledge, and professionalism during our day! They even sent a short personal video clip the next day so that we could have a memory personalized from them. Thank you once again for making our day one that our guests and we will never forget! I highly recommend Extravagant Entertainment for any and all social events.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Christina · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I planned our wedding for about one year, just 3 weeks before our wedding, the venue breached our contract and we canceled the venue. Just three weeks before our wedding we were able to book at The Estate at Farrington Lake and Sal was able to be our DJ. Sal and his team were amazing! From the ceremony to the very last song,
    We couldn't be happier. We honestly are thankful that our wedding venue and date changed, because if it didn't, our wedding wouldn't have been so memorable. To this day friends and family tell us how much fun they had dancing and partying!!!! Thanks to Sal and his team!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Ruby · Married on 12/10/2016

Dear Sal,

Today marks the one-month anniversary of Ilana and Geoff’s wedding, and we are all still relishing the memories of that night. I am reaching out to you to express my sincerest thanks for making this a magical evening for us. The music selections were amazing and there was never a lull in the evening’s events. We all literally danced the night away- the millennials, Gen x’ers, baby boomers, and everyone in between. The photo booth and additional two live musicians helped to make the night extra-special - we never wanted it to end.

With much appreciation,

Ruby Unger

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/11/2016

Sal and his crew are so amazing and professional from beginning to end. He is kind and so educated in the entertainment business and his customer service is stellar. I would recommend him over and over again. Thank you Sal for making our day and experience seamless!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Raushanah · Married on 09/17/2016

Sal was an EXCELLENT DJ. He made the wedding night!! I wouldn't change anything about the services. The MC and photo booth operator were also excellent. I will not use any other entertainment group no matter how big or small my next event will be!

Sent on 09/27/2016