Extravagant Entertainment Group Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Anna
    Anna M. Married on 03/19/2022

Excellent DJ. Really reads the room

I used them for my wedding. They were fantastic. Except for during the main course, the dance floor was never empty. They were great in "reading the room". I used them 15 years ago and rehired them because I was so happy with them last time. They did not disappoint. I highly recommend them.

• Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 08/01/2021

Incredible

I cannot rave enough about Sal & his professional team. Not only did they manage to make it through the pandemic & me pushing my wedding off for an entire year, but they went above and beyond to satisfy my husband and I. Every single thing we asked for we received. Derek, our incredible MC made our wedding even better. So kind & thoughtful & really knows how to have a good time! Every silly question I had, Sal answered. Even the things I didn’t think of he already had planned out for me knowing I’d need it. I can’t say enough about him & his team. You’d be truly BLESSED to have these guys work your special event!
  • Jeanie
    Jeanie Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This company was great to work with! Always professional and very attentive. We received SO many compliments about the music our DJ played from our guests, which made us very happy!!! Everyone had an amazing time!!! They definitely helped make our wedding a dream come true. We highly recommend using Extravagant for any event!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa K. Married on 03/27/2021

Incredible Wedding

We had an incredible experience with Extravagant DJs! Throughout planning and rescheduling a wedding, Sal and his team were so easy to work with and made planning as stress free as possible. During our wedding, everyone was up dancing! As a bride who loves to dance, my expectations were high. My husband and I danced the entire evening and maybe sat for 5 minutes. We continue to get compliments on our Mc- Derek and the great energy he provides! We also booked and recommend getting a flash photographer. The pictures were amazing and allowed us to relive the fun all of our guests were having! Highly recommend Extravagant DJs!
  • Brittany
    Brittany G. Married on 02/20/2021

Extravagant - Excellent

I highly recommend the team at Extravagant! From start to finish, they were a pleasure to deal with. They don’t just sell a “package”; Sal and his team will make suggestions on what options would work better for your venue/event. In regards to music, Sal is the best! He reads the crowd and keeps the dance floor packed all night long!
    Nicole A. Married on 11/06/2020

Amazing all around!

Sal and his staff made our wedding a night to remember. Our Mc was so funny and kept the night flowing, Sal played all our favorite songs and really knows how to read a crowd he kept our friends and family dancing all night! Our photo booth lounge was gorgeous and our guest had so much fun taking pictures. We are so happy that we went with Extravagant Entertainment Group!
    Ali Married on 05/09/2020

10/10 would recommend

We truly cannot say enough about Sal and his amazing team of people! He really went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was everything we wanted and more. With multiple wedding date changes and things constantly up in the air because of the pandemic, Sal stuck by us and reassured us the whole way. Not to mention the music was absolutely on point, our Mc kept our friends and family engaged and the party flowing right all night… we are beyond happy with our decision to go with the extravagant group and can’t wait to work with them again 💜
    Amanda Married on 07/10/2019

Above and beyond

We have hosted multiple events with Extravagant DJs and every time they have gone above and beyond. They do everything in their power to make sure the event runs flawlessly. Our MC Eric has done a wonderful job of keeping the crowd engaged at every event and Sal always has a new and creative idea to keep our events fresh and fun! I highly recommend the team at Extravagant DJs. They are a pleasure to work with and will make your wedding a night you and your guests will never forget!
    J Arias Married on 07/05/2019

In point service

Sal and the extravagant team put together an amazing event with beautiful furnishings great music and a very professional service staff. The attention to detail was amazing and I loved the many options given for us to dress up the room with the variety of decor.
    Highly recommend Extravagant!
  • Cristina
    Cristina D. Married on 05/04/2019

A night to remember!!!!

I wish there were more than 5 stars to give Sal and his team for the performance they put on at our wedding! From the beginning of the wedding planning process Sal was extremely easy to work with and communicate with throughout. Sal and his team were a recommendation from my sister and photographer who attended a wedding that he DJ’d at. I booked him 3 days after we got engaged and never looked back! He promised an epic wedding and let me tell you he did not disappoint. Our friends and family were on the dance floor ALL.. NIGHT ... LONG. From Mike the MC who did an outstanding job to Sal making the best music selections.. the party never stopped. Every music selection was timed perfectly for our courses, speeches, etc. They helped the night flow perfectly and I couldn’t be happier to have had them a part of our wedding day. It’s over a month later and our guests are still talking about how much fun the night was .. 10/10 would highly recommend!!!!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn Married on 04/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What an Incredible Entertainment Company!!!!

Can I just say that they ROCKED our wedding. From the decor, to the MC, to the 3 piece band getting involved with our guests to the wedding ceremony. EVERYTHING was PERFECT. Sal and his team truly outdid themselves and I now recommend all family and friends to hire Extravagant Entertainment. The experience creating the day was also flawless. Sal knows exactly what is needed for your special day. We also chose a videography package from them which my family and friends cannot stop raving about. It was a true production and every detail was thought through. I cannot say enough good things about them and I cannot wait for the next event to have them at.
  • Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 04/13/2019

Extravagant Experience!

Sal and his extravagant events team were a top notch class act from our first meeting together to the site visit with my decor vendor to execution of my event! I would Highly recommend working with Extravagant Events on the planning of your next event!!
    Emily Married on 03/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Got and kept the party going

We loved our DJ and MC. They ran our event flawlessly and kept the vibe fun and positive all the way till the last moments of our wedding. We absolutely recommend using Extravagant DJ's for all your events.
  • Tara
    Tara B. Married on 12/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, Great to work with, fun!

Sal was great to work with to pull off my big event. I've used this company several times- always wonderful!!!
  • Olga
    Olga K. Married on 11/09/2018

My Big Day

Extravagant Group simply rocked our wedding! Sal and his team outdid themselves and we cant thank them enough for it!! Erik the Mc was amazing, he had the crowd going at all times!! They are truly unique in the field, and they have elevated our wedding to the max! Sal was able to provide us with a lot of add-ons to make our big day that much special. He was there with us every step of the way when it came to planning and mapping out music and all the other details of the entertainment for the night. The best day of my life was complete thanks to Extravagant entertainment!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle G. Married on 10/06/2018

EPIC night!!

My husband and I were absolutely blown away by Sal and his whole crew!! I remember we had a call with Sal a few weeks before the wedding to go through everything. We knew the main songs (first dance, entrance, etc) ... but then Sal offered to take the reins from there, and I am so glad he did! My dance floor was packed the entire night which is what I wanted! The guests at my wedding were literally sore the next day from dancing! My husband's family is Colombian, so we asked him to incorporate some Latin music ... and he sure did!! He made the wedding and I can't ever thank him enough!! I also will not fail to mention the video clips and trailer he sent me on our honeymoon! EPIC!!
    Dave H. Married on 09/14/2018

Event security

I have known and worked with the Extravagant team since they began. And prior to that As well with Sal. He has done many of my personal family parties where he exceeded everyone’s expectations. His energy, professionalism, talent will blow you away. You want the best he is the best he is so flexible and will take care of all of your parties needs.
    Gemma Married on 06/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot speak more highly of Extravagant Group and of Sal specifically. Before going with them we had some difficulties with another DJ company. Sal came highly recommended, and my fiance and I are so glad that we found him because he is absolutely incredible. Upon first meeting with him, we instantly knew we liked him. He made us feel comfortable and welcome, explaining every step of the process and answering any questions we had. Sal always made himself available if I needed anything, whether through a call or text. He is extremely professional, talented, and experienced. When it came to the actual wedding day, he worked wonders. My guests loved the music, it was a perfect mix of dance songs, old and new. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night, with people from every age group enjoying themselves. Our MC Eric was also absolutely incredible!!! Between the two of them the party didn't stop and my guests had so much fun. The Photo Booth that Sal provided was also a huge hit and my guests loved all the props! I can't imagine a better DJ than Sal and his team. Our wedding was seriously a dream come true and Extravagant Group was a MAJOR REASON ! Thank you so much Sal!!!!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was the most amazing day of my life and I have to thank Sal from Extravagant DJs!! From the beginning Sal was amazing, he was not only professional but also made my husband and I feel very comfortable and really enjoy this experience! My fear was that nobody would dance at my wedding, but Sal and Derek delivered an amazing night of dancing, laughs and an absolutely awesome time! He was so receptive to our style of music, had great suggestions, and updated us with every detail. The dance floor was full all night long, everyone was happy! Derek was on the dance floor the entire wedding, full of energy and had amazing dance moves! He engaged our guests and I couldn’t thank Derek and Sal enough for providing an amazing experience! We used Extravagant DJs for not only our DJ experience but also videography and for our photo booth! Sal’s team made us feel comfortable and was very personable. I am so excited to watch the short clip and full video of our wedding! Still to this day all of our guests talk about what an amazing time they had dancing, the awesome props for the photo booth and how the music choices were perfect! I am so thankful to have had this experience and highly recommend Sal at Extravagant DJs!
    Michelle P. Married on 03/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service. Used them twice already. Can’t wait to book them again!

Sal is literally the best! Super easygoing and his main goal is to make the customer happy. I booked extravagant for my sons bar mitzvah at met life stadium and him and his team worked above and beyond to make my sons ideal party a reality. He has all of the innovative ideas, and his execution is precise. He also knows how the flow of the party is everything, and makes sure there’s never a lull. You won’t be disappointed!!
    Kristen Married on 01/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    OMG are these guys GOOD. Sal and his team are incredible. His knowledge is unparalleled. You walk into the meeting with an idea of how you think you want your party to go and you leave so confident that your party is going to be incredible. Always really easy to get a hold of Sal. He's always just a text or call away. Makes you feel like you're part of the Extravagant DJ's family by the time you're done. My husband is Polish and it was very important to us to find a DJ that could play Polish music and Sal handled this with such ease. He'd done it before! He's so cultured and his music really does vary to anything you could think of. The day of the party was incredible, Sal had people up and dancing all night long. There was never a lull. Hands down the greatest DJ I've seen. Don't hesitate, book this DJ now!
  • Joanne
    Joanne B. Married on 01/09/2018

Music makes the party!!!

We have used Extravagant DJs for years - from birthdays or weddings and we have never been disappointed. Sal is amazing and he and his staff have always been right on point with the music and getting the party started...using this company is a no brainer!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Vicky Married on 09/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We just celebrated our kids wedding Christina & Michael Sunday sept 24, 2017 . Could not wait to write this review. Sal you are the best!!!!! You and your group outdid yourselves. People could not stop dancing, and that's what we wanted to see. Got so so many calls from friends "Best wedding ever" Thank you!!!!
    Tiffany Married on 08/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely cannot say enough about Extravagant DJs. From the first second I met Sal, he was professional, honest, fun, fair and most of all cared about our day! He listened to our concerns, and our thoughts and he made it all a reality. He went above and beyond to make our wedding day top notch! Him and Mike and the rest of the crew are people that we will never forget. They made the night a night to remember. From the Music, Photo Booth, lights, CO cannons, introductions, ceremony...we cannot say thank you enough. We would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone and anyone we can!!!! There are seriously not enough words to say thank you. People are still raving about you all! Cant wait to work with you for any occasion we can!!!! Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for giving us the wedding that we always dreamed of.
    Mr. & Mrs. Ditzig