the Gramercy at lakeside manor

Up to 300 guests

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$13k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor is a wedding venue located in Hazlet, New Jersey that has been family owned and operated for over 20 years. Celebrate your wedding in vintage style at the Gramercy with an exciting boutique atmosphere as your backdrop.

Facilities and Capacity
The Main Banquet Hall has an indoor seating capacity of up to 310 guests, creating a perfect location for both large and intimate celebrations. This 4,000-square-foot room features a majestic ceiling draped in fabric with a balcony overlooking the ballroom, exuding a chic atmosphere. The Outdoor Pavilion offers a casual space for an open-air reception that overlooks Natco Lake, seating up to 250 guests. Couples can choose to have an outdoor ceremony in the lovely courtyard under the handmade iron gazebo.

The staff at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor will create an event that uniquely reflects your taste and style. Their recommended decorators will create the perfect ambience to complement your wedding, giving you their full attention and the absolute best service. With a stylish design and a modern vibe, this signature space will create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. If you book this venue, you will be provided with the following services and rentals:

• His & hers bridal suites
  • Photo booth
  • Place settings
  • Parking and valet service

Cuisine
The executive chef and catering department will customize a menu to suit your needs, giving you an extraordinary culinary experience that will truly blow your mind. Their creative and experienced culinary team makes sure that each menu complements the wedding, giving you options such as vegetarian, kosher and all kinds of ethnic cuisine styles. They blend culinary artistry and design to create professional looking and mouthwatering presentations that will impress your guests. You will also get the option of an open or cash bar with premium and house liquor selections.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$33

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

• Laura
    Laura Married on 11/07/2021

Absolutely Mind Blowing!

We can NOT say ENOUGH about this venue!! I’d give 10 stars if I could!
    Dean and his staff went above and beyond for us, exceeding ALL of our expectations!! Because of Covid, we had to change the date 4 times and each time, Dean was so easy to work with and just simply amazing! Pauline, my attendant for the day, was just outstanding!!! She pampered me the entire time!!! We could not have found a better place!! All of our guests were wowed and can’t stop telling us how great of a time they had and how amazing the food was!! One of my relatives, who happens to be a food connoisseur, said the meat was the best she has EVER had!!
    The amount of food and the quality of all of it was ridiculous! The price was VERY reasonable as the food was exquisite and the service was impeccable!
    I can not thank Dean and the rest of the staff enough!!! Made ALL of my fairytale wedding dreams come true!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 08/15/2021

Outstanding!

I had my wedding at the Gramercy on August 15, 2021. It was originally planned for May 2020 but given the pandemic and circumstances we had to reschedule three times. Throughout this time Dean and the entire Gramercy staff was completely understanding and made the process seamless. On the day of the wedding,
    Dean, Victoria, Pauline, and Javier went above and beyond for us. Dean made sure that we stayed on schedule and worked well with our wedding coordinator. Pauline was a godsend. She made sure that the groom and I ate and were well hydrated. She was always nearby in case we needed something and also made sure our parents were well taken care of. Javier was super helpful in helping my grandma after she fell they were able to assist her with a wheelchair for the remainder of the night. The food was abundant. Our guess were greeted with champagne upon arrival. There was literally so much food for cocktail hour that our guest thought that this was the dinner. The chef did an amazing job with the food. Dinner was great as well and the dessert buffet was OUTSTANDING. Every dessert imaginable was in that thing including huge milkshakes. The bartender did a superb job with making all of our cocktails.
    I have zero complaints about our wedding day.If you are looking for a place with great communication, professionalism, food, and elegant decor then this is your place.
  • Angelica
    Angelica H. Married on 05/29/2021

best wedding hall

We had our wedding here and it was amazing!!! Victoria is the best and helped is through everything- even when we thought Covid was going to force us to cancel our event. The day went perfect- Paulina was an ANGEL!! She forced my husband and I to sit and eat dinner the night of our wedding hahhh!!! I love this hall so much- a big thing for me in cleanliness and let me tell you this hall is SPOTLESS!!!! There were a few times I went in and Dean had a team re painting or cleaning the carpets- definitely made my husband and I feel more comfortable being that this was our first large party since COVID. Thank you soo much for making our day so special!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

18 photos · 04/13/2019

Deals

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 1
Offer
Summer package is available for any open dates in June, July and August of 2016.$138 all inclusive

Dream Horse Carriage Company Dream Horse Carriage Company Wedding Limos

We recently brought one of our Cinderella Carriages to a wedding at The Gramercy and we thought this was a lovely place for an event. We would love to work at The Gramercy again. Great out door wedding location.

MUArtistry by Dayna MUArtistry by Dayna Wedding Hair & Makeup

Get ready to have your breath taken away, when entering The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor. This newly renovated venue is the perfect spot if you are looking for elegance, quality, excellent service and a truly memorable event. MTC Photography and I were so enamored with The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor, that we booked our Sept 2015 wedding here!

Extravagant Entertainment Group Extravagant Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

What a great place to work for sure. The New re-designed Lakeside manor is really the place to have your next reception. From the decor to the food..... Nothing but the best. Be sure to visit our friend Siad and tell him we said hello. Regards, Sal Gendus -Extravagant Entertainment www.extravagantentertainment.com

410 Highway 36 South Hazlet, New Jersey, 07730
Location of (the Gramercy at lakeside manor)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding