Dream Horse Carriage Company

Jackson, NJ View map

Dream Horse Carriage Company is a horse and carriage service located in Jackson, New Jersey. We have been serving the New Jersey area for over 25 years, contributing to weddings of all types and providing a variety of carriage styles for couples who wish to add a magical touch to their wedding day.

Dream Horse Carriage Company鈥檚 fleet includes five Cinderella pumpkin carriages, five traditional open white Vis a Vis carriages, a Vis a Vis limo carriage, a Vintage Blackand Silver cariage, and a Surrey with the Fringe on Top, each pulled by white horses. Perfect for green weddings and more, each horse powered carriage is tended to by excellent, caring staff member. Dream Horse Carriage Company also provides specialty services, including a unicorn horse for fairytale events, a vintage 1800s carriage, and hayrides for more casual events. We also service the South Asian weddings with Baraat Horses and Vidai Carriages. We are also providing white horses for photos with bride and groom which has become extremely popular.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Horse and Carriage

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Animals
Hayride

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

1 Hour

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Wedding Signage

• Erica
    Erica R. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing & Professional

I use Dream Horse Carriage for my daughter wedding yesterday.
    I was truly both satisfied & impressed by how prompt they was on my request.
    Kevin the horse driver was very nice along with his assistant.
    I would definitely recommend them again.
    Ms. Lawson was so on point with all my request.
    My daughter was very happy 馃槉

Dream Horse Carriage Company's reply:

Thank you Erica for your kind words. Kevin and I really enjoyed working with you to make your experience memorable and enjoyable.
  • Knox's
    Stephon Married on 09/02/2019

Very grateful

This was a gift to my wife, she wanted a 10 minute window to clear her mind before we said I do. Which she was able to have. The horse even turned during our first look and made our wedding go viral thank you guys soo much!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/31/2019

Cinderella Carriage Perfect Wedding

It was an amazing opportunity to have a horse and carriage at our wedding on August 31st, 2019. We loved it!! Our guests loved it! We got to take a ride on it during our cocktail hour and make an entrance to the front of our reception. It was beautiful. We fed the horse named Silver carrots and he loved it! The people are super nice and the quality of services provided is fantastic. Totally get a horse and carriage for your wedding! So worth it! Highly recommend!

Dream Horse Carriage Company's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah,we enjoyed working with you too.
    If you have time could you put this review on Google for Business under Dream Horse Carriage Company. We would really appreciate it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Tum Hi Ho Events Tum Hi Ho Events Wedding Planners

We had the pleasure of working with Tania & Dream Horse Carriage Company for an Indian wedding we did in Central New Jersey this past weekend, and they were phenomenal. The horse was beautifully decorated and the Cinderella carriage was the cherry on top! Tania was very responsive from the moment we contacted her, all the way to the day itself which made it really easy to work with her. Along with the bride & groom, we were blown away with the professionalism and would highly recommend that you hire Dream Horse Carriages!

Danny U Photography Danny U Photography Wedding Photographers

Very good company that actually listened to the photographer and enabled me to get some excellent shots of the bride and horse in an area that was not ideal to have a carriage. I asked Dream Horse Carriage is she can kindly put the horse on a patch of grass so I can make the photograph look pleasing and she did. They did not make the client feel rushed even when it was almost time up....

Rose Events Rose Events Wedding Planners

Always a pleasure working with Tania and Dream Horse Carriage Company. They do a wonderful job and always punctual.

Jackson, NJ, 08527
Location of (Dream Horse Carriage Company)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding