Addison Park

150 Rt. 35, Keyport, NJ 07735 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Addison Park

Addison Park is a wedding venue in Aberdeen, New Jersey. This elegant banquet hall venue is family-owned and operated by the Campitiello family. The building was purchased by the family back in 2006, and completely renovated to be the beautiful, modern, and unique venue that it is today. With over two decades of experience in the events industry, along with expertise in catering and customer service, the family will assure that you feel completely welcomed when hosting your event at Addison Park.

Facilities and Capacity

Addison Park is the perfect venue space for events of practically any size. With enough room for up to 65 to 800 people, the space is great for anniversaries, birthday parties, bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions, and other special celebrations. This venue also offers indoor and outdoor options, ensuring that you get the perfect wedding experience that you are seeking. With a cocktail lounge, ballroom space, and uncovered outdoor area, this venue creates a wonderful environment for all events.

The event staff at Addison Park can offer a wide range of services that will make your event wonderful and memorable. Their most notable service is their catering, created by award-winning chef Gerardo Sr of the Campitiello family. There are several different menus for you to choose from, such as brunch, buffet, and stations, with cuisine flavors from all around the world. Chef Gerardo Sr.’s culinary creations will not cease to amaze you and your guests. Addison Park can also provide excellent event planning services, ensuring that every last detail of your event is coordinated and ready for your the big day. They will provide individual, personalized attention throughout the process, making sure that you are pleased, relaxed, and completely happy with the final outcome.

Inside the venue

Addison Park 6
Addison Park 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Awesome! Can’t wait for our big day!

We booked with Anthony and he was awesome!! He was very accommodating and professional. He was able to find a date for us with keeping our budget in mind! I couldn’t be happier with our experience so far with Addison Park & I cannot wait until our dream wedding!!

Jessica Mulvihill · Married on 12/15/2018

Best Day Ever

When we got engaged and I started the grueling process of looking for venues I came across Addison Park through recommendations for friends and wedding sites & the moment I saw that staircase I knew I had to get married here. Pictures do not do this place justice. Ed was so helpful and patient through my constant emails and questions and he made sure to offer us many different options when planning the menu & set up. Kim, the bridal attendant deserves an award!! She was there for me every step of the way, if I sat down she was right there to make sure I was okay and didn’t need anything. She was even on the floor helping to bustle my very confusing dress to make sure I didn’t waste any time getting out to my guests after the ceremony. The food was beyond our expectations, the flame show was impressive and the entire wedding was amazed. I am still receiving calls today about how great the food and dessert were. The bar staff was unbelievable, so friendly and quickly served our guests to make sure they were back on the dance floor & Sal the Matre D was there all day too keep me laughing and my nerves at bay while we waited for the ceremony to start! I cannot say enough good things about this place, not one thing went wrong or unplanned. If I could give a 100 stars I would!! Thank you so much to everyone at Addison Park for a night we will never forget!

Addison Park 8

Addison Park FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

Real Weddings

• Action Limousine
    Action Limousine Wedding Limos

Action Limousine of Garwood New Jersey enjoys doing work for Addison Park. A beautiful venue with a very modern feel!

• All Generations Entertainment
    All Generations Entertainment Wedding DJs

This is one of the most stunning venues to work at. We had the privilege of providing entertainment for many weddings at Addison Park. Their staff and management run events the right way from precise scheduling to excellent delivery. It is always a pleasure to be there!

• 150 Rt. 35 Keyport, New Jersey, 07735 See on map