Addison Park Reviews

129 | Keyport, NJ

129 Reviews for Addison Park

129 Addison Park Reviews

Angela · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I loved EVERY SECOND of our wedding thanks to Anthony and his amazing crew! We visited a couple of venues before deciding on Addison, Addison being our last stop. As soon as we walked in my husband and I knew we wanted our wedding day to be here. The grounds are IMPECCABLY kept and the black and white decor is just breathtaking when you walk in! Planning with Anthony was so easy from beginning to end! On our wedding day the staff was so attentive to us and our wedding guests! We have to give a special shout out to SAL! He was so amazing on our wedding day helping to make sure everything went smoothly(my parents could not stop raving about him!) We didn't go down for cocktail hour but everyone said it was amazing with so many delicious choices. The Viennese hour was spectacular as well! Food, service, atmosphere and professionalism all the way! Thanks for making our wedding day so memorable!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2018

My husband and I got married at the Addison Park on May 11th and are so happy we chose to have our wedding there. For starters, the venue is absolutely breathtaking. It was prefect for the elegant theme we were going for. Ed was helpful throughout the process, responsive, and easy to work with. We chose to have our ceremony on premises as well and the outdoor space was beautiful. Bobby the Bar Manager even released white birds after the ceremony! All of our guests loved it and I’m sure the pictures will look great. I can’t say enough about the food. Everything from cocktail hour, food at reception and the Viennese hour was delicious. The flambé show was so cool and everyone took out their phones to record it. Every single guest commented on how spectacular everything was (not an exaggeration). Our families are still talking about the food and how great it was. The one thing that stood out the most besides the food was the excellent service. We did not have an empty drink all night. The bar manager and the bar staff made sure we were taken care of. And that same level of service and detail was shown to all our guests. All of the staff was great and greeted everyone with a smile. Kim was my bridal attendant and she was amazing. She was so helpful from bustling my dress to making sure all details were taken care of and ensuring my husband and I ate. Sal made sure the ceremony and the whole night went off without a hitch. Everyone at the Addison Park was so helpful and I am so happy with our choice. If you want a venue where all your guests are going to rave about the food, professionalism, and service The Addison Park is the way to go. I highly recommend it!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2017

Within the first few minutes of entering this venue my fiance and I knew this was where we would be spending our magical day! The staff members were super nice, helpful and professional. All of our questions are being answered and there is a lot of information that can be found online about the venue! We are ecstatic to be having our reception at Addison Park!

Veronica · Married on 12/08/2017

I had my wedding here on 12/08/17 and everything went amazing! The staff at addision park went above and beyond to make sure my husband, my guest and I had an amazing night! Thanks so much to the amazing staff for making my wedding day unforgettable!

Rachel · Married on 11/25/2017

The staff were extremely attentive to us and our guests. The food was excellent and abundant. The cake was delicious. Everything went smoothly. I would absolutely recommend Addison Park. I could not have asked for anything more.

Kimberly · Married on 09/15/2017

Addison Park made our dream wedding come true !!! from the first time my now husband and I went to look at the venue we knew we needed to get married there !! The entire staff was friendly and informative from day one ! If we ever had a question Anthony would be sure to respond to us ASAP! The day of the wedding everything was absolutely perfect, from the service to our guests to helping with our bridal party , families and ourselves of course ! Everyone was just phenomenal!!!! Kim , the bridal assistant words can’t express how awesome she was ! The food was absolutely great, our guests still can’t stop talking about it!! Addison park truly was just our dream wedding come true , thank you again to everyone there and we the new LaRosa’s highly recommend it !! :-)

Addison Park 1
    Addison Park 7
    Addison Park 8
  • Susette

Susette · Married on 09/03/2017

Addison Park was truly a dream come true for our wedding! Not only is every inch of it gorgeous, but the staff is above and beyond accommodating in ensuring that everything ran smoothly from start to finish. Everything was exquisite - the food, the service, etc. The cocktail hour and dessert hour definitely exceeded everyone's expectations, and even two months after our wedding, our guests are still telling us that this was one of the best weddings they have attended. Addison Park was truly everything we ever wanted and more, and we are left with many beautiful memories that we will cherish forever.

Alexis · Married on 08/26/2017

As soon as you enter in the doorway of the Addison park you are greeted by a friendly smile by the concierge and an incredible wrought iron grand straircase and magnificent chandelier. This venue was a perfect place to have a "white wedding" - elegant and timeless. The cocktail hour in the west room is what sold me, the cherry on top of an already breathtaking and classy venue.
    We worked with Ed directly and Irene was super helpful in coordinating logistics leading up to the big day. Sal was our maitre d' who was incredibly helpful during the day and helped execute everything seamlessly.
    We had a beautiful day for an outside ceremony in August. The ONLY thing I would share for future brides to consider for an outside wedding is the time of day and positioning of sun.
    Our ceremony began around 5:15 and the sun was directly in the eyes of my groom and groomsmen - and they were all in black tuxes so it made for an extremely sweaty situation ... The bridal suite was beautiful - you may want to ask them to start the air conditioning in that room prior to you getting there because it was a little warm.
    The guests had cold ice water to keep them cool which was served while they waiting for us to come down the aisle.
    We had a dove release which was beautiful when we kissed. Champagne was provided to guests upon arrival as well.
    The cocktail hour was magnificent, as was the food throughout the reception. We had the Addison menu selection so it was robust with many options, I had a few guests with gluten allergies and they were accommodated as well.
    The Venetian hour was filled with delicious treats as well - the bakery used was Alfonso's which is a family favorite of mine and everyone raved about the cake and pastries.
    The AP was extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the weeks leading up to the wedding. I had very specific instructions for decoration placements and everything was followed to a T. Top notch service and experience!!

Kimberly · Married on 08/26/2017

Addison Park helped our dream wedding come to life! It was absolutely perfect and everything we could have imagined! The beauty of the venue speaks for itself! The service was excellent and the food was delicious! Our Maitre D- Paul was great! Everything ran smooth! My bridal attendant, Kim was amazing! She seriously went above and beyond to the point where she had my dress bustled while we were taking pictures so that we could go enjoy our time and not have to worry about anything! Our Coordinator, Ed was great to work with as well from start to finish! I wish we could do it all over again because it went so fast, but it was the perfect day! Thank you Addison Park for helping us with our amazing wedding!

Lindsay · Married on 03/25/2017

I absolutely loved Addison park for my wedding. The whole staff was amazing and made our wedding day so perfect! Our guest couldn’t say enough about how attentive the staff was. Kim our bridal attendant was beyond helpful to everyone and made the day run smoothly.

• User4974319 · 1+ year ago

I could not have picked a better venue for my 2/17/17 wedding. Our wedding coordinator Ed was helpful and responsive to all my emails which is a bride's dream. The staff was on top of everything and the food was amazing. I could not say enough good things about this place! If your looking for a breathtakingn venue with great food, look no further - this is your place.

Victoria · Married on 12/03/2016

This was the first venue I went to see with my Fiancé. As soon as we entered the building I knew this is where I wanted to have our reception. The black and white décor goes with any wedding color scheme and the food menu looks amazing. The staff is very nice and helpful. I am so excited to have our reception there because it is truly a beautiful place.

Christina Ann · Married on 11/25/2016

We can't say enough about how incredible Addison Park and the entire staff was in making our day nothing short of perfect..!! The Hall itself is absolutely beautiful and meticulous throughout, the food is incredible and the Maitre D', Bridal Matron and entire staff catered to us and our guests every need. You won't find better out there. Words could never thank them enough for making this exactly what we hoped for ... THE BEST DAY EVER.

• Paula976

Paula · Married on 10/21/2016

Just had our wedding 2 days ago and we are still dreaming about how stunning The Addison Park is. While the venue is obviously beautiful and I could go on about the space and how well kept it is... What really needs to be recognized was the service they provided us with from the day we walked in last year to the very last guest that stepped out of our reception. Anthony Rotunda was extremely detailed, accommodating, easily accessible if we had any questions, informative, and great to work with. Alfonso's Bakery where we had our cake (their vendor) was absolutely delicious!! We had a nutella and cannoli cream cake! The food was fantastic, it came out hot, everyone mentioned that they got exactly what they ordered (which of course can sometimes not be the case) and the organization of the little details we requested were followed to a tee (guest book, cards, hashtag sign, favors, etc...)

Our maitre d, captain, and bridal attendant were all absolutely fantastic. My bridal attendant, Kim, was so helpful and made my life so much easier! I had a big dress and she made sure it was never getting stepped on or dirty, she helped me bustle it, she made sure everything was picture perfect! They honestly thought of things we didn't think was a thing, such as taking care of our parents and making sure they were attended to as well!

Such as in many other venues, there are usually more than one wedding going on at a time, and that was the case with us as well. We were in the East, they were at the West. It was never a concern with us to begin with, but I can vouch that there wasn't any issue with that at all - Our music was loud and clear on our end and any music the other room had, we couldn't hear. They time the weddings so that you don't share the lobby/space for photos. You do share a bathroom with the other wedding but there wasn't any problems with that either.

Mike · Married on 10/02/2016

Once we walked in my wife fell in love with Addison Park. Once we took the tour with Edward she was set that that would be our venue. On our wedding day it was overcast with a threat of rain upon my arrival I was greeted my our maitre d Dominick. He advised t me we are all set up inside.. at that time I informed him we wanted to do it outside.. without hesitation he said absolutely and moved the set up outside. The service was impeccable. The staff was courteous, respectful, and professional. Our guest are still talking about the venue and its food!!

Sandra · Married on 10/01/2016

I want to thank the whole staff of Addison park for making our day so special!!

Viet · Married on 09/02/2016

I don't know where to start!!! The Addison Park made my wedding perfect! Not only is this place beautiful, but the people at The Addison Park were UNBELIEVABLE!! They took care of everything and was so perfect!!! Anthony helped us out and he was so easy to work with!!! He made sure we had everything we needed at all times. The staff was always there for us when we needed them. They made our guest so happy! You guys are THE BEST VENUE EVER and we will forever be grateful for what you guys have done for us!!!

christina · Married on 05/27/2016

I had my wedding there about 3 weeks ago. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the food is delicious. My guests are still raving about the abundant amount of food served. Ed, our maitre d, captain and bridal attendant for the day were phenomenal. They took my vision of my wedding and made it real. Our bridal attendant, Kim, was especially amazing. I was sick on my wedding day and she really took care of me from making sure I stood hydrated, to making sure I ate. I will be forever grateful to her.

Natalie · Married on 04/22/2016

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!! 5 days later and my phone is still ringing with rave reviews of our wedding day. From our first meeting till our departure, we had the best experience. Ed was wonderful to deal with and helped me plan every detail I dreamed about.
    The food was amazing, the atmosphere and venue was absolutely gorgeous, the wait staff and Dom, Ellen and Costs were amazing and attentive. Together they made our wedding night the best night of our lives.

Lauren · Married on 02/14/2016

We cannot be happier with our choice. What is not to love about Addison Park. The decor is bright and beautiful. The service they provided was like no other. They took care of us from beginning to end. There was nothing we had to worry about. The food was amazing, all of our guests are still talking about it. You will not be disappointed. Addison Park will be our venue for any future events.

Anna · Married on 01/16/2016

My husband and I had our wedding there this past Saturday. Everything was absolutely incredible!!! Prior to the big day, our friends kept telling us about the things that "can and will go wrong" on the big day. We had NONE of those. Anthony and his team executed everything flawlessly. The bridal attendant Ellen was an absolute angel. She was able to handle all of the strange requests and needs of the bridal party very quickly and easily. She helped me with everything from helping pin my dress so I don't trip during the first dance, to fixing my hair when time and gravity started taking its toll, to helping me get a moment of silence after an excruciatingly long day (it's not easy to hide a bride in a massive ball gown)!!!! I would highly recommend this venue and their team to everyone!!

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2015

Everyone at Addison Park made my wedding day the most amazing day of my life! Ed was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made sure everything was nothing, but perfect. Ellen was with me from the moment I got there and was unbelievable. She was so helpful and kind. She couldn't do enough for me. She was so calming and had a wonderful way about her. Anthony and Dominic were just as perfect. They were awesome and always made sure I was happy. They made me feel so at ease the entire night. I couldn't be more lucky and honored to have had these amazing people share my special day with me.

From the moment my husband and I visited Addison Park we noticed immediately the professionalism of all the staff. This venue is just gorgeous- the lobby is a perfect place for pictures, the grounds are great for pictures and outdoor ceremony, and the rooms have a modern romantic feel. Over the year of planning, the staff were always available to answer our questions and accommodated our needs. We recently had our wedding and the service at Addison Park was impeccable. My husband and I felt like royalty all night which is exactly how you should feel on your wedding night! Our guests had nothing but amazing things to say about the food & service. The bakery that Addison Park uses- Alfonsos had such delicious cake! Everything went so smoothly thanks to the amazing staff who catered to our every need. It is no surprise that the staff are truly experts making the day go without a hitch. We couldn't be happier that we chose Addison Park and definitely recommend it to newly engaged couples- you won't regret it! It was truly our dream wedding.

Erica · Married on 07/24/2015

I cannot begin to describe how amazing my wedding at Addison Park was, that 3 weeks later our guests are still talking about it. I worked with Ed (who was an absolute pleasure), our Captain Jeffery (amazing fit in like one of our friends), my bridal attendant was absolutely amazing she made sure everything I needed I was brought, helped me bustle my veil and train on my dress packed up all my stuff she was just wonderful. The food was outstanding, I was only able to try a few things as being the bride you really don't eat that much but from what my guests are telling me, the cocktail hour was outstanding as well as the Viennese hour and the entrees such as the filet mignon, seafood trifecta(snapper, scallops & shrimp) and the stuffed pork chop were mouth watering delicious. Addison Park truly gave me a fairytale wedding I will never forget and I am truly grateful for such an amazing day.