406 Main Street Suite 28, Metuchen, NJ 08840 Map · Phone number

About Rose Events

Rose Events, founded in 2001 is one of the first full fledged South Asian Event planners in the industry.
Founded by Ruchir Mewawala and Vaishali Sawant, the company now services over 60 weddings a year with
budgets ranging from 100,000 to 1.25 million dollars. Rose Events has been featured in countless magazines and
tv shows such as Platinum Weddings with event that they have planned all over the US and abroad.
Rose Events also has deep roots in the industry with both South Asian and American vendors alike.
They also are creators and founders of the South Asian Bridal Show concept of which hundreds of
vendors wish to participate in, every year !

rose events icon 51 166025
rose events icon 51 166025

20 Reviews for Rose Events

Deborah · Married on 05/18/2019

He knows everything

Just had my wedding on 5/18/19 for which we hired Rose events as a day of coordinator. NO REGRETS. From the start Ruchir and his team were on top of everything. The day ran seamlessly and they made sure that everyone was where they needed to be and on time. We were AHEAD OF SCHEDULE! I don’t know if I’ve ever heard Indian wedding and ahead of schedule in the same sentence but somehow Ruchir and his team made that happen!! The only thing I’m sorry about is not having them plan the entire wedding. Seriously, hire them. When it came down to the tiniest of details rose events took care of it. They notice everything and are prepared for anything.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Nina · Married on 08/06/2017

Ruchir and his team are incredible - you want this team on your side during your wedding planning process and the weekend of. Ruchir is incredibly strategic and a master at his craft, he thought of details no one else did, provided valuable insight and feedback and kept our vendors on track with a lot of integrity. He was sensitive to the significant issues that came up around our wedding in our families and with certain vendors. We truly feel he gifted us the most beautiful wedding, and it wouldn't have been possible without him and his team. Thank you so much, Ruchir, we hope all couples choose to work with you!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/29/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Vaishali and her team at Rose Events. We hired Vaishali for full planning services for 3 full days of wedding events. Being non-Indian, I was entirely unfamiliar with the intricacies and requirements of the Indian wedding weekend. I consider myself a very frugal person and I can confidently say that hiring Vaishali was 100% worth it and the single best decision we made in the planning process. Her knowledge of and relationships with vendors from makeup to DJ to food to venue made it easier to make the many decisions which seem so impossible at the beginning. In addition, I always felt supported when I chose a vendor or service she wasn't familiar with. Vaishali was a solid source of sanity and support for me, my husband, and our families when we hit the inevitable difficulties of planning a cross cultural wedding and one side really wanted to zig and the other wanted to zag :) Her team was also perfect the weekend of the wedding. Many came up to us and commented on how well organized and run the wedding was considering its size and many events. I cannot recommend Vaishali and Rose Events enough!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Award

Rose Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4