Love, Rose: Events and Design

Bridgewater, NJ View map Visit website
$1,700 Package Price

$1,700 Package Price

Based in Bridgewater, New Jersey, Love, Rose: Events and Design is a wedding planning business that began with a vision. This company has roots in graphic design and photography and is built on the legacy of strong, creative women. Love, Rose: Events and Design aims to help couples express themselves through personal tastes.

Love, Rose: Events and Design views couples and vendors as collaborators. This means that they acknowledge and understand that each individual has their own unique contributing talents. Working off of a common thread, Love, Rose: Events and Design ensures that events are cohesive and meaningful to the to-be-wed couple. Everything from day-of planning to partial or full-service options are available with this company. Special in-house designs are also available, such as signage, decorations, invitations, and much more.

To adjust to the new normal, we base our packages on whether or not you decide to hold your event at a registered venue or a non-registered venue, just as your backyard. Love, Rose formed in the midst of a pandemic. We understand what couples and families are facing at this time. We will do whatever we can to make sure you have your event the safest way possible. Remember, love is never canceled.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Rosie
    Rosie K. Getting married on 06/05/2022

Detail-Oriented Cheerleader and Wedding Genius

Jessi thinks of everything and is an amazing support throughout an otherwise stressful process. Covid? No problem. I am blown away by her creative solutions, emotional empathy, and cheerleader attitude. Jessi is not just a wedding planner, she is the first step on a surprisingly smooth journey. I am so thankful to have benefited from her skills and to be able to refer her to my friends, knowing she will look after them. She also works with only the best vendors and makes sure she familiarizes herself with your venue, contacts and style. She's simply the best!
  • Joy
    Joy A. Married on 07/10/2021

A wonderful planner who worries so you don’t have to

We still remember what Jessica told us during our rehearsal. “Don’t worry about the timing, you won’t need to check your phone for scheduling or details or anything but instagram. Give everything to me and I’ll take care of it and guide you through the day!” That’s exactly what we wanted to hear ahead of our outdoors, summer museum wedding—and exactly why we can’t recommend Jessica enough.

Her passion shined through when we asked her to come up with designs for the florals and signage, and her talents were obvious when she came up with ideas for some of our modern pandemic problems (like how to serve our guests dessert—her idea was cupcakes). Even when our original florist dropped out at the last minute, Jessica found us a new florist, one who ended up making me the perfect bouquet to carry down the aisle.

We recommend Jessica as the sort of wedding planner everyone wants on their big day—eager to take care of all of our needs and careful enough to sweat everything so we could truly enjoy ourselves the day of.

Love, Rose: Events and Design's reply:

Hi Joy,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! So happy to make your day memorable and care-free. Wish you all the best in your marriage!
    Sara C. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing, 10/10! Cannot thank Jess enough

Jess is wonderful to work with. Very creative, organized and truly passionate for making your wedding as special as it can be! Would definitely recommend her, she makes everything easy and beautiful!

Team

Jessica Korch-Grare
Jessica Korch-Grare
Owner/Creative Director

My name is Jessica, and am a creativity-driven event planner. My heritage is rooted in generations of creative women who made DIY a large part of their livelihood. I graduated from Penn State University with two degrees in Advertising and Integrative Arts, with a minor in Art History. After graduation, I became a professional (and award winning) graphic designer and photographer, hardcore crafter, and now your future planner. I approach events as the ultimate DIY we can do together.

Through my experiences, I am able to apply an eye for design, detail, and understanding of how to bring a client's vision to life. Love, Rose is a love letter to those who want a one of a kind event that is yours and yours alone.

Bridgewater, New Jersey Bridgewater, NJ, 08807
Location of (Love, Rose: Events and Design)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding