Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jeff Tisman Photography

Jeff has been a professional photographer for over 20 years. He got his start working with fashion and portrait photographer Danny Sanchez and rock photographer Mark Weiss. After years of learning his passion, he started on his own photographing bands for the music industry working with such artists as The Black Crowes, Blind Melon, and countless others. His work has appeared in Rolling Stone, Time, Entertainment Weekly and has been published world wide. He started photographing weddings after a friend of his at a record company "wanted something different"... not the same old wedding photography. Jeff accepted, and a new median for Jeff emerged. "I want every wedding to be different, unique" jeff says. "Every weekend I'm somewhere new with new friends and locations to capture". After 19 years of photographing weddings Jeff still loves going out and capturing the biggest day in their lives and is honored they have chosen him to capture it all through his cameras.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (5)
Albums (5)
Proofs (3)
Liability Insurance (1)

Jeff was absolutely incredible to work with leading up to and on our special day. We had Adrienne as a second shooter that day and Joey as his assistant. Everyone was amazing that day! Jeff has an incredible eye for the "right" shot and all brides/grooms/bridal party's should just "go for it"! You will NOT be disappointed in his work, my photos are simply amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He made sure to get every shot, and something unique that he does for ALL his brides is a bridal boot camp prior to your wedding day! He brings in a model and some experts in the field of videography, beauty/make up and hair to give you tips and tricks on your special day! SO worth it to go to that!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We seriously could not have asked for a better photographer. Jeff and his team were punctual, friendly, understanding of the pressures of the day and captured everything we wanted to express in our wedding photos and more! There is a reason he's so well reviewed and popular. Hands down the nicest guy to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. Our wedding was on September 9th and its October 18th as i'm writing this and he emailed me today to say that our photos are ready! So fast! He does tease some of his favorites from your event on his Facebook page so be sure to like his page. Don't settle. Jeff is the BEST!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

There are literally no words to describe Jeff Tisman. After meeting with several photographers, he was the ONLY one my husband and I liked, besides the fact that he portfolio is exquisite. His professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative, and not to mention, he offers a pre-wedding bootcamp for his brides! This helped prepare for the big day, especially if you are unsure of how to 'act' in front of the camera. Jeff has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever met, and I was absolutely honored to have him play such a large role in my wedding. I can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews

25 Photos

New Images

25 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Always fabulous to work with, and his work is absolutely amazing.

Jeff Tisman is in a league by himself. He's a true master at what he does, and an absolute pleasure to work with. Every time we work with each other our team is truly in awe of his ability to create these amazing photographs. There are many options for photographers these days. Jeff Tisman is the best, period.

so passionate and talented! We highly recommend Jeff.

What can I say about Jeff? He's such a talented artist with his camera that it's beyond words. When Jeff is the photographer for one of my couples, I practically jump for joy because I know he'll bring out the best in both the flowers and the people holding them. His easy manner and attention to all the details of the day really make his photography extraordinary!

Incredibly talented! Gorgeous and creative work.

Events