120 Reviews for Jeff Tisman Photography

Albums (5)
Proofs (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
118 Jeff Tisman Photography Reviews

As soon as my daughter got engaged the first thing she did was contact Jeff to be her photographer for her wedding day. Having seen his work and hearing about wonderful experiences from other Brides there was no shopping around she knew exactly who she wanted. What a wonderful experience.. Jeff is worth every penny. Can not wait to see all the photos. Jeff and his staff could not have been nicer or more professional. Guests at the wedding said they have never seen a photographer go above and beyond as you did to get shots from every angle. Thank you so much. My daughter loved how special you made her feel on the most important day in her life.

Profile Picture Darcy, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff was absolutely incredible to work with leading up to and on our special day. We had Adrienne as a second shooter that day and Joey as his assistant. Everyone was amazing that day! Jeff has an incredible eye for the "right" shot and all brides/grooms/bridal party's should just "go for it"! You will NOT be disappointed in his work, my photos are simply amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He made sure to get every shot, and something unique that he does for ALL his brides is a bridal boot camp prior to your wedding day! He brings in a model and some experts in the field of videography, beauty/make up and hair to give you tips and tricks on your special day! SO worth it to go to that!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We seriously could not have asked for a better photographer. Jeff and his team were punctual, friendly, understanding of the pressures of the day and captured everything we wanted to express in our wedding photos and more! There is a reason he's so well reviewed and popular. Hands down the nicest guy to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. Our wedding was on September 9th and its October 18th as i'm writing this and he emailed me today to say that our photos are ready! So fast! He does tease some of his favorites from your event on his Facebook page so be sure to like his page. Don't settle. Jeff is the BEST!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Jeff Tisman is a dream to work with. Fun, creative, and professional. Jeff's unique eye captures beautiful and fresh images that exemplify the emotion of the moment. Not only is he excellent at devising impeccably composed formal photos but he was always there to catch those spontaneous, goofy, love-filled moments that we look back on with such fondness. He nails it. He made me feel so easeful in front of the camera, showing me how to pose and his Bridal Bootcamp helped prep me for our big day (posing, day-of tips and more!) He is funny, knowledgeable, and relaxed. He was so helpful throughout the process and quick with sharing my images! Jeff is incredible and I highly and full-heartedly recommend him for all of your photography needs!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was truly an awe-inspiring experience working with an artist like Jeff Tisman. His unique vision and artistic point of view, created some spectacular images! From the moment we decided to work with Jeff, he became a part of the wedding. His incredible Boot Camp for Brides workshop really guided us on how to make things run smooth the day of! Even the lessons he gave on “Smizing” brought out the inner model in both of us, making us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We worked with him for months leading up to the day outlining the type of pictures we envisioned for our wedding. Jeff was always willing to answer any questions to make sure we felt comfortable and at ease. Jeff not only captured our wedding day at the Pleasantdale Chateau, but the love my wife and I have shared for the last 20 years, with each photo telling the story of our love. It was great to work with a photograph that sees things outside the box. Jeff didn’t take a photo, he told us to have fun and be ourselves and he let his camera just be a witness to that.

Thank you for giving us pictures that will allow us to relive the most magical day of our lives.

Maria & Veronica

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are literally no words to describe Jeff Tisman. After meeting with several photographers, he was the ONLY one my husband and I liked, besides the fact that he portfolio is exquisite. His professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative, and not to mention, he offers a pre-wedding bootcamp for his brides! This helped prepare for the big day, especially if you are unsure of how to 'act' in front of the camera. Jeff has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever met, and I was absolutely honored to have him play such a large role in my wedding. I can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved Jeff. Yes he is pricier than most in NJ area, but although we have not seen our pictures yet I am sure they will be amazing. Him and his assistant Danny were patient but professional, giving us tips throughout the day to make sure the pictures came out great. He clearly is very good at his job, a great eye for unique shots. Made sure to get the traditional pictures we were looking for as well.

Profile Picture User6878998, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Jeff was one of the best investments of our wedding. After quite a few photographer meetings, we instantly knew when walking through Jeff's studio doors that he was different. He's personable, honest, direct, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. He was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. He put together a great Bridal Bootcamp for all his brides that was just a great little perk of his services and went over everything from hair to makeup to posing for photos on your big day. On the day of Jeff was punctual and worked his tail off! One of the biggest comments from our guests was how great Jeff and his assistant Adrienne were and how dedicated to getting the perfect shots they were. He also ensured that we got all the shots in but were fully present and enjoying our wedding. Once we took our couple shots we barely noticed he was there the rest of the night. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Jeff to thank! I highly recommend his services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Missy, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

An absolutely SENSATIONAL experience working with Jeff. He is a true artist and master of his work. Emphasis on Artist! He takes wedding photos to a whole other level. We've never had so much fun playing in and chasing light as we did with Jeff. The photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined.

Profile Picture Christiana, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

Very high quality photos- worth every penny. Jeff works HARD for his shots, and everybody was SO impressed with him on our wedding day. The lengths he goes to for his pictures. He wants them to be the best.

Profile Picture Grace, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

Everyone cannot get over the pictures orrrrrr how much vincent is actually smiling!!! I keep getting texts that I'm "beaming" you sir are such an artist that really captures moments like no other. I am sooo glad I researched my ass off and found you!!!! You really rock the socks of the artist world Jeff Tisman. And we thank you forever for capturing our day in such a way that no one else could have.

Profile Picture alley, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I may be biased, but I would argue that Jeff Tisman is the best wedding photographer out there! My husband and I worked with Jeff both for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. On each occasion, Jeff and his assistants went above and beyond our expectations. Jeff is extremely talented and has an eye for seeing things that will make absolutely fantastic pictures. Jeff also has a wonderful personality and is able to make you feel completely calm and at ease. Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are absolutely phenomenal. We are so glad that we have such gorgeous pictures to remember the most important day of our lives. There is truly no price tag for the pictures that we have from Jeff. Jeff has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He is incredibly professional, timely, attentive, and accommodating. He understands how important a role he is playing and he takes it very seriously. It is also clear though that he truly loves what he does. There is no one that I would have rather had capturing our wedding day! I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Jeff to any couple!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/16/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

What can I say.. Jeff tisman was recommended to me, and when I saw what he did with my wedding photos I was absolutely speechless. The pictures are over the top spectacular. Perfect mix of gorgeous romantic pictures, party pics, and fun artistic pics that I still to this day wonder how he took. His angles and shots are above all the rest I've seen. Plus he's an awesome person who I felt comfortable sharing my wedding day with! Thanks Jeff!!

Profile Picture Daniela, 11/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't event know where to begin. The second I saw Jeff's photos I knew he was the one. I booked Jeff without seeing another photographer and it was the #1 best decision I made planning my wedding this September. Just when I thought he could not surpass our expectations and hopes and dreams for a wedding photographer any further he continued to surprise and delight with his professionalism, creativity, thoughtfulness, and knowledge. I talked to Jeff more than any other wedding vendor throughout the process and he really knows how to make you feel comfortable about the process and the day. After an engagement shoot with Jeff the wedding was a breeze- he really makes you feel so at home and it truly makes a difference in your photos. I have to say Jeff actually makes taking photos fun! I'd consider myself not photogenic until I started working with Jeff- he really works his magic and can give just the right direction to make all the difference. I highly recommend hiring Jeff and his team for any engagement and can guarantee he will impress. You must take a look at his site- his works speaks for itself!

Profile Picture amy, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff Tisman is one AMAZING photographer! We were referred to Jeff through a mutual friend and could not be happier! Once we met him, we knew he was our photographer. Jeff made sure we knew exactly what to expect at each turn in planning and guided us through the entire wedding day with ease. Now let's talk about the photographs... These pictures are stunning and truly capture the beauty of our day. Jeff has such a creative eye and found the most beautiful and unique places to shoot our photos. On our wedding day the temperature was in the high 90's and Jeff did not miss a beat. One of our photographs has actually already won an award from the international photography group- Abstract Canvas.
Before the big day, I attended Jeff's "Bridal Bootcamp" and I can't begin to tell you how awesome this was. He gave all the brides helpful tips, ideas, and a great sense of what to expect for their wedding day. I can't say enough about how key this was in helping my husband and I prepare for the wedding. I also met my makeup artist there (who I LOVED!) and I got the chance to chat and share ideas with other brides attending. Not only does Jeff teach his brides what to be prepared for on the big day, he made us feel super comfortable and of course provided us with comedic relief and entertainment all morning. :)
Jeff Tisman is the man!! If you want the best photographs to remember your special day, this man is the photographer for you.

Profile Picture Abby, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff is truly a one of a kind photographer. I was recommended to him by a friend and I am so glad he was our wedding photographer. I still find myself staring at our wedding photos in awe. He is creative, talented, and professional. Both our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous. He made my husband and I feel comfortable from the first meeting and we always trusted his vision. He made it very clear that it was all about us as a couple and we were sold. If you are looking for modern yet classic photography then Jeff is your guy!! Hands down THE best wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We had actually booked another cookie cutter photography in NJ originally. After we saw many of their pictures of weddings after we booked, we were not pleased. We decided to venture out and find someone more artistic. I had found Jeff online, and when I asked one of my friends if they had any thoughts or knew of any great photographer, she randomly mentioned Jeff and that one of her friends used him. Obviously meant to be that we met Jeff. We sat down with him at his studio and talked over what we actually wanted. We decided to book him, and have absolutely no regrets so far. We have seen many previews online, and cannot wait for the rest of the pictures to be completed. Jeff is amazing. His personality, energy, vision, etc., really make you feel at ease. From the placement of simple things like your hands, to how you stand, Jeff is such a professional. If you have any reservations about photography, especially for your wedding, please know Jeff is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Tara, 6/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I booked Jeff before we even had our venue because we knew he was the only one we wanted shooting our wedding. Jeff had shot two other weddings in our family and we knew how absolutely incredible the shots were and how they are so different from standard wedding photos.

From the time we booked him to the big day, Jeff kept in contact with us and really helped create a schedule of events where we could do it all. We did a reveal before the wedding, which I cannot stop recommending as it really settles the nerves, and shot in numerous locations with time to enjoy all the food of cocktail hour.

Jeff certainly has an eye like no other as every shot was so different from the standards and incredibly beautiful. He can take any location and turn it into a masterpiece. The way he sees light, shadow and geometry in the simplest spaces is unbelievable and produces outstanding results.

The only recommendation I would make for those who are about to be wed is to have an "unplugged" ceremony. We had numerous guests snapping away with their cellphones, missing out on some outstanding moments or checking their phones in the backgrounds of the shots. It's beautiful to see the emotions of family members throughout the day but incredibly sad to have someone staring at their phone checking to see if they got the shot right next to them.

Again, Jeff was great to work with and we cannot recommend him enough. He is so much fun to work with and the results are so unique.

Profile Picture Gabriella, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We originally went with Jeff because his photos were not overly edited compared to everything else we saw. At first it seems cool to have photos with special lighting and effects, but then you think about it and realize you want authentic shots of your big day. So that's why we went with Jeff.

Throughout the whole experience, he was extremely responsive to any questions we had. He was also great leading up to the big day helping us plan out how to best coordinate family, photos, and the wedding. Without him it would not have been such an amazing day.

Profile Picture Edvard, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LOOK NO FURTHER! Jeff is truly a ONE OF A KIND photographer which you will quickly find out once you spend some time looking at his website, facebook page etc. He sees things in such a different and unique way and is very outside the box. We have only gotten a few pictures back from our wedding so far and so many people cannot believe the types of pictures we have. So many people have commented that they didn't realize pictures could look so good or be so cool. If that isn't enough to persuade you, just give Jeff a call and talk to him...he is so down the earth and funny which helps takes the tension and awkwardness out of pictures. Seriously, you will not be disappointed...Jeff is really worth the money you pay.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff Tisman is the absolute best. His pictures are beyond gorgeous and it is a true pleasure working with Jeff. We've already booked him for our next event!

Profile Picture amy, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff did an absolutely amazing job photographing our wedding in March. We had seen his work through friends, and when we met him to discuss his wedding offerings, we knew instantly he was our guy! His energy was awesome and he had so many creative takes on the typical wedding shots, which we loved. From the very beginning, he answered all of our questions (there were a lot!) and was so patient with us. He was always super responsive to both emails and voicemails. The days leading up to our wedding he made sure to check in and see if there were any last minute things we needed, and to confirm all the necessary details. He was prompt showing up on our wedding day, and did an awesome job capturing everything we asked him to, and all in between! We had a blast doing all different pictures with him…he is really creative and comes up with things you would never think of, and it’s so exciting knowing our pictures will be so unique and reflective of us. Another great thing about Jeff (and his assistant Adrienne, who was equally as awesome) is they were very discrete about photographing the guests. Many people said they were completely unaware there were photographers at the reception…which to us, is great, because we know Jeff was still getting the shots without getting in the way of everyone partying! We really cannot thank Jeff and Adrienne enough for everything that day. All the photos we’ve seen thus far (the blog sneak peek) are incredible, and our friends & family keep saying how it’s the best wedding photography they’ve ever seen. We cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures!

Profile Picture User4618559, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I did very extensive research while looking for a photographer. I have a photography background so I wanted something different and unique but yet classy and fun. Jeff far exceeded all of our expectations. Our engagement shoot came out so incredible that people are still talking about those photos a year later. I really allowed Jeff to do his thing and use his creative mind. It is best to tell him as much about you and your fiance' and then let him do the rest. The wedding photos were amazing as well. I am honestly at a loss for words in describing how happy my husband and I were. He is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed. To top it all off he is one of the coolest most laid back guys I have ever met and so fun to be around.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It seems a little 'unfair' that Jeff can only receive 5 stars for his work on our wedding day. He was brilliant, to say the least - on time, great direction, extremely coordinated. His experience in the business definately shined, making you feel beautiful, comfortable and most importantly YOURSELF on your big day. You'll feel like you're shooting a spread for Vogue - trust him with EVERYTHING - he can transform the most ordinary/everday scenes, poses and props into the most stunning, jaw-dropping statement photographs.

Photography was the most important piece to our day - and we wouldn't settle for anyone 'ordinary' - Jeff was the one (and ONLY) photographer we met with... we sorta just knew right away that he could perfectly capture our personalities. Being a halloween wedding, we felt that little bit of added pressure to deliver something cool and make a statement. Jeff was right on board - shooting our portraits at a crazy haunted house/asylum, which may not have been 'something' as enticing for your everyday photographer, or, even your everyday couple. Don't worry ladies - he will certainly get those timeless romantic, scenic shots for mom and dad too... and trust me when i say - his art will take your breath away. Realize - you're spending the entire day with your photographer - better make it someone as down to earth, cool and exciting as Jeff! Absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture tanya, 10/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

There really are not enough good things to say about Jeff. He is absolutely amazing to work with and his photography is unbeatable. We first used Jeff for our engagement pictures. We were beyond thrilled with the outcome. He made a simple park on a fall day look beyond vibrant. The simplest barn was turned into the perfect photograph, just from a few shadows Jeff saw coming from a tree. He was not afraid to roll in the dirt to get the perfect picture and created miracle photographs out of the most simple things.

At our wedding, working with Jeff was incredible. He was timely and organized while making certain that everything you wanted photographed became a reality. Jeff just has that eye for photography. As he is driving he scouts out the perfect place for the most jaw dropping photographs. He has this ability to capture your special moments in the most unique ways. If you are looking for a simple run of the mill photographer, Jeff is not for you. However, if you are looking for a creative, outgoing, unique photographer who will provide you with the most extraordinary and simple perfect pictures then Jeff is your guy. He will leave you staring at your photographs for hours wondering how you can possibly look that good!!

Jeff has our highest recommendations. He is simply the best!

Profile Picture stefanie, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews