Jeff Tisman Photography Reviews

124 Reviews for Jeff Tisman Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

124 Jeff Tisman Photography Reviews

Alisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeff is not only an absolute machine he is an incredible genius. He is an incredible photographer finding the perfect moments and shots that will leave you breathless. He did my wedding over the weekend and while it was the best day of my life, i'm even more looking forward to seeing all of Jeff's pictures because I know just how amazing he is. He captured the happiest, most fun, perfect lights and spectacular settings to make this day unforgettable. He also does it in a really charming way, with a funny laugh and sense of humor that makes you want to keep going. I wish i had more big events on the horizon just so I could spend the day again with Jeff! If you can get him you absolutely should - no questions asked.

Jeff Tisman Photography 1
    Jeff Tisman Photography 2
  • Antoinelle

Antoinelle · Married on 09/09/2018

The Best Investment, Hands Down!

Right off the bat, you have to understand that Jeff is not *just* a photographer, he truly is an artist. He has a gift at documenting special moments from unique perspectives; using light, shadows, reflections and other elements to breathe life into every picture.
    We were fortunate to work with Jeff for both our engagement session & wedding day. (Definitely use the same photographer for both, so you can build a great rapport - plus you'll feel so much more comfortable on your big day!) Jeff is so easy to work with, even when you might feel awkward, not know how to stand or what exactly you should do with your hands, Trust him! His guidance and creativity always pay off.
    Our wedding photos are absolutely insane, mind blowing really. Each of Jeff’s photos tell a story, allowing us to relive those emotions as if we're right back in that very moment (which is spectacular because the day truly goes by so fast!) No other person could make a rainy, grey day look like the most epic celebration - We could thank Jeff a million times and it still wouldn’t be enough. Special Shout out to Joey & Danette who also went above & beyond to ensure we got our perfect wedding shots. Worth every penny and more. Xo Antoinelle & Frank

Jeff Tisman Photography 3

Kyle · Married on 07/20/2018

Absolutely amazing photographer he offers SO MUCH MORE than any other photographer! Not the standard pictures and shooting with him is a blast! By far the most amazing pictures you will ever have!

Jeff Tisman Photography 4
    Jeff Tisman Photography 5

STEVE · Married on 07/01/2018

We were very lucky to have Jeff as a part of our wedding day. We were most impressed with his ability to convey our story; he captured every moment as if he'd had been a part of our lives forever. We could not be happier with the results. Any couple looking to truly tell their story needs to look no further than Jeff!!!
    --Steve Sokolewicz

Darcy · Married on 02/10/2018

As soon as my daughter got engaged the first thing she did was contact Jeff to be her photographer for her wedding day. Having seen his work and hearing about wonderful experiences from other Brides there was no shopping around she knew exactly who she wanted. What a wonderful experience.. Jeff is worth every penny. Can not wait to see all the photos. Jeff and his staff could not have been nicer or more professional. Guests at the wedding said they have never seen a photographer go above and beyond as you did to get shots from every angle. Thank you so much. My daughter loved how special you made her feel on the most important day in her life.

Jeff Tisman Photography 6

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Jeff was absolutely incredible to work with leading up to and on our special day. We had Adrienne as a second shooter that day and Joey as his assistant. Everyone was amazing that day! Jeff has an incredible eye for the "right" shot and all brides/grooms/bridal party's should just "go for it"! You will NOT be disappointed in his work, my photos are simply amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He made sure to get every shot, and something unique that he does for ALL his brides is a bridal boot camp prior to your wedding day! He brings in a model and some experts in the field of videography, beauty/make up and hair to give you tips and tricks on your special day! SO worth it to go to that!

Andrew · Married on 09/09/2017

We seriously could not have asked for a better photographer. Jeff and his team were punctual, friendly, understanding of the pressures of the day and captured everything we wanted to express in our wedding photos and more! There is a reason he's so well reviewed and popular. Hands down the nicest guy to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. Our wedding was on September 9th and its October 18th as i'm writing this and he emailed me today to say that our photos are ready! So fast! He does tease some of his favorites from your event on his Facebook page so be sure to like his page. Don't settle. Jeff is the BEST!

Laura · Married on 06/30/2017

Jeff Tisman is a dream to work with. Fun, creative, and professional. Jeff's unique eye captures beautiful and fresh images that exemplify the emotion of the moment. Not only is he excellent at devising impeccably composed formal photos but he was always there to catch those spontaneous, goofy, love-filled moments that we look back on with such fondness. He nails it. He made me feel so easeful in front of the camera, showing me how to pose and his Bridal Bootcamp helped prep me for our big day (posing, day-of tips and more!) He is funny, knowledgeable, and relaxed. He was so helpful throughout the process and quick with sharing my images! Jeff is incredible and I highly and full-heartedly recommend him for all of your photography needs!

Veronica · Married on 04/22/2017

It was truly an awe-inspiring experience working with an artist like Jeff Tisman. His unique vision and artistic point of view, created some spectacular images! From the moment we decided to work with Jeff, he became a part of the wedding. His incredible Boot Camp for Brides workshop really guided us on how to make things run smooth the day of! Even the lessons he gave on “Smizing” brought out the inner model in both of us, making us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We worked with him for months leading up to the day outlining the type of pictures we envisioned for our wedding. Jeff was always willing to answer any questions to make sure we felt comfortable and at ease. Jeff not only captured our wedding day at the Pleasantdale Chateau, but the love my wife and I have shared for the last 20 years, with each photo telling the story of our love. It was great to work with a photograph that sees things outside the box. Jeff didn’t take a photo, he told us to have fun and be ourselves and he let his camera just be a witness to that.

Thank you for giving us pictures that will allow us to relive the most magical day of our lives.

Maria & Veronica

Jeff Tisman Photography 7
    Jeff Tisman Photography 8

Brianna · Married on 09/24/2016

There are literally no words to describe Jeff Tisman. After meeting with several photographers, he was the ONLY one my husband and I liked, besides the fact that he portfolio is exquisite. His professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative, and not to mention, he offers a pre-wedding bootcamp for his brides! This helped prepare for the big day, especially if you are unsure of how to 'act' in front of the camera. Jeff has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever met, and I was absolutely honored to have him play such a large role in my wedding. I can't recommend him enough!

Missy · Married on 06/11/2016

Jeff was one of the best investments of our wedding. After quite a few photographer meetings, we instantly knew when walking through Jeff's studio doors that he was different. He's personable, honest, direct, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. He was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. He put together a great Bridal Bootcamp for all his brides that was just a great little perk of his services and went over everything from hair to makeup to posing for photos on your big day. On the day of Jeff was punctual and worked his tail off! One of the biggest comments from our guests was how great Jeff and his assistant Adrienne were and how dedicated to getting the perfect shots they were. He also ensured that we got all the shots in but were fully present and enjoying our wedding. Once we took our couple shots we barely noticed he was there the rest of the night. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Jeff to thank! I highly recommend his services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Christiana · Married on 06/04/2016

An absolutely SENSATIONAL experience working with Jeff. He is a true artist and master of his work. Emphasis on Artist! He takes wedding photos to a whole other level. We've never had so much fun playing in and chasing light as we did with Jeff. The photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined.

Grace · Married on 05/28/2016

Very high quality photos- worth every penny. Jeff works HARD for his shots, and everybody was SO impressed with him on our wedding day. The lengths he goes to for his pictures. He wants them to be the best.

• alley

alley · Married on 05/15/2016

Everyone cannot get over the pictures orrrrrr how much vincent is actually smiling!!! I keep getting texts that I'm "beaming" you sir are such an artist that really captures moments like no other. I am sooo glad I researched my ass off and found you!!!! You really rock the socks of the artist world Jeff Tisman. And we thank you forever for capturing our day in such a way that no one else could have.

• User6271919 · 2+ years ago

I may be biased, but I would argue that Jeff Tisman is the best wedding photographer out there! My husband and I worked with Jeff both for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. On each occasion, Jeff and his assistants went above and beyond our expectations. Jeff is extremely talented and has an eye for seeing things that will make absolutely fantastic pictures. Jeff also has a wonderful personality and is able to make you feel completely calm and at ease. Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are absolutely phenomenal. We are so glad that we have such gorgeous pictures to remember the most important day of our lives. There is truly no price tag for the pictures that we have from Jeff. Jeff has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He is incredibly professional, timely, attentive, and accommodating. He understands how important a role he is playing and he takes it very seriously. It is also clear though that he truly loves what he does. There is no one that I would have rather had capturing our wedding day! I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Jeff to any couple!!

Daniela · Married on 11/12/2015

What can I say.. Jeff tisman was recommended to me, and when I saw what he did with my wedding photos I was absolutely speechless. The pictures are over the top spectacular. Perfect mix of gorgeous romantic pictures, party pics, and fun artistic pics that I still to this day wonder how he took. His angles and shots are above all the rest I've seen. Plus he's an awesome person who I felt comfortable sharing my wedding day with! Thanks Jeff!!

amy · Married on 09/06/2015

I don't event know where to begin. The second I saw Jeff's photos I knew he was the one. I booked Jeff without seeing another photographer and it was the #1 best decision I made planning my wedding this September. Just when I thought he could not surpass our expectations and hopes and dreams for a wedding photographer any further he continued to surprise and delight with his professionalism, creativity, thoughtfulness, and knowledge. I talked to Jeff more than any other wedding vendor throughout the process and he really knows how to make you feel comfortable about the process and the day. After an engagement shoot with Jeff the wedding was a breeze- he really makes you feel so at home and it truly makes a difference in your photos. I have to say Jeff actually makes taking photos fun! I'd consider myself not photogenic until I started working with Jeff- he really works his magic and can give just the right direction to make all the difference. I highly recommend hiring Jeff and his team for any engagement and can guarantee he will impress. You must take a look at his site- his works speaks for itself!

Abby · Married on 08/15/2015

Jeff Tisman is one AMAZING photographer! We were referred to Jeff through a mutual friend and could not be happier! Once we met him, we knew he was our photographer. Jeff made sure we knew exactly what to expect at each turn in planning and guided us through the entire wedding day with ease. Now let's talk about the photographs... These pictures are stunning and truly capture the beauty of our day. Jeff has such a creative eye and found the most beautiful and unique places to shoot our photos. On our wedding day the temperature was in the high 90's and Jeff did not miss a beat. One of our photographs has actually already won an award from the international photography group- Abstract Canvas.
    Before the big day, I attended Jeff's "Bridal Bootcamp" and I can't begin to tell you how awesome this was. He gave all the brides helpful tips, ideas, and a great sense of what to expect for their wedding day. I can't say enough about how key this was in helping my husband and I prepare for the wedding. I also met my makeup artist there (who I LOVED!) and I got the chance to chat and share ideas with other brides attending. Not only does Jeff teach his brides what to be prepared for on the big day, he made us feel super comfortable and of course provided us with comedic relief and entertainment all morning. :)
    Jeff Tisman is the man!! If you want the best photographs to remember your special day, this man is the photographer for you.

Andrea · Married on 07/11/2015

Jeff is truly a one of a kind photographer. I was recommended to him by a friend and I am so glad he was our wedding photographer. I still find myself staring at our wedding photos in awe. He is creative, talented, and professional. Both our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous. He made my husband and I feel comfortable from the first meeting and we always trusted his vision. He made it very clear that it was all about us as a couple and we were sold. If you are looking for modern yet classic photography then Jeff is your guy!! Hands down THE best wedding photographer.

Tara · Married on 06/12/2015

We had actually booked another cookie cutter photography in NJ originally. After we saw many of their pictures of weddings after we booked, we were not pleased. We decided to venture out and find someone more artistic. I had found Jeff online, and when I asked one of my friends if they had any thoughts or knew of any great photographer, she randomly mentioned Jeff and that one of her friends used him. Obviously meant to be that we met Jeff. We sat down with him at his studio and talked over what we actually wanted. We decided to book him, and have absolutely no regrets so far. We have seen many previews online, and cannot wait for the rest of the pictures to be completed. Jeff is amazing. His personality, energy, vision, etc., really make you feel at ease. From the placement of simple things like your hands, to how you stand, Jeff is such a professional. If you have any reservations about photography, especially for your wedding, please know Jeff is worth every penny.

Gabriella · Married on 05/30/2015

My fiance and I booked Jeff before we even had our venue because we knew he was the only one we wanted shooting our wedding. Jeff had shot two other weddings in our family and we knew how absolutely incredible the shots were and how they are so different from standard wedding photos.

From the time we booked him to the big day, Jeff kept in contact with us and really helped create a schedule of events where we could do it all. We did a reveal before the wedding, which I cannot stop recommending as it really settles the nerves, and shot in numerous locations with time to enjoy all the food of cocktail hour.

Jeff certainly has an eye like no other as every shot was so different from the standards and incredibly beautiful. He can take any location and turn it into a masterpiece. The way he sees light, shadow and geometry in the simplest spaces is unbelievable and produces outstanding results.

The only recommendation I would make for those who are about to be wed is to have an "unplugged" ceremony. We had numerous guests snapping away with their cellphones, missing out on some outstanding moments or checking their phones in the backgrounds of the shots. It's beautiful to see the emotions of family members throughout the day but incredibly sad to have someone staring at their phone checking to see if they got the shot right next to them.

Again, Jeff was great to work with and we cannot recommend him enough. He is so much fun to work with and the results are so unique.

Edvard · Married on 05/24/2015

We originally went with Jeff because his photos were not overly edited compared to everything else we saw. At first it seems cool to have photos with special lighting and effects, but then you think about it and realize you want authentic shots of your big day. So that's why we went with Jeff.

Throughout the whole experience, he was extremely responsive to any questions we had. He was also great leading up to the big day helping us plan out how to best coordinate family, photos, and the wedding. Without him it would not have been such an amazing day.

Brittany · Married on 05/16/2015

LOOK NO FURTHER! Jeff is truly a ONE OF A KIND photographer which you will quickly find out once you spend some time looking at his website, facebook page etc. He sees things in such a different and unique way and is very outside the box. We have only gotten a few pictures back from our wedding so far and so many people cannot believe the types of pictures we have. So many people have commented that they didn't realize pictures could look so good or be so cool. If that isn't enough to persuade you, just give Jeff a call and talk to him...he is so down the earth and funny which helps takes the tension and awkwardness out of pictures. Seriously, you will not be disappointed...Jeff is really worth the money you pay.

amy · Married on 04/18/2015

Jeff Tisman is the absolute best. His pictures are beyond gorgeous and it is a true pleasure working with Jeff. We've already booked him for our next event!

• User3843050 · event on: 08/31/2014

If your looking for something unique and original. Jeff is the one! His skills is a gift and you won't find it anywhere else! Trust me! Every penny is worth it. Especially on your wedding and enaganment day bc you won't get those memories back!