Jeff Tisman Photography Reviews

Jeff Tisman Photography 6
Jeff Tisman Photography 7

Therese · Married on 06/21/2019

Photographer

Jeff is not just a photographer, he is an artist. Who is not only able to capture the moment but also the emotion in that moment. He has a fun, exciting, upbeat mentality that makes the day even more special. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Jeff Tisman Photography 8
    Jeff Tisman Photography 9
    Jeff Tisman Photography 10
  • Grimson

Fara · Married on 06/15/2019

Book Jeff before it's too late!

If you're looking for those outside the box wedding photos, Jeff's your guy (you can see on his social media ). He was the first vendor we booked and I'm so glad we did. From the first phone call you knew, Jeff LOVES what he does. Once you're booked, he'll invite you to his annual bridal bootcamp. Don't laugh, just go! First of all, it's fun and the information you receive will change your wedding day. It's not just about the pictures, he actually wants you to enjoy your day and have it go as smoothly as possible. I made many changes after the bootcamp and I'm telling you it changed our wedding day for the better. When the bride is happy, everyone is happy. When everyone is happy, you get great pictures! Thank you Jeff and Joey, you Rock!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Jeff Tisman Photography 11
    Jeff Tisman Photography 12
    Jeff Tisman Photography 13

Ruth Skwiat · Married on 10/27/2018

The wedding of Robert and Melissa

The pictures from my son's wedding were beautiful the more I look at them the more I'm enjoying seeing them and remembering the wedding.. Couldn't be more pleased with the pictures.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely incredible & one of a kind!

Where do I begin? From the moment I spoke with Jeff for the first time on the phone, I knew that he would be the photographer to capture not only our wedding day, but our love story! Out of the eight award winning photographers that I had interviewed, Jeff was the ONLY one to ask about our story, how we met and what we enjoy doing together on a daily basis. Photography is so much more than a job for Jeff. His talent & passion for photography is truly admirable! It’s so evident that he genuinely cares about each and every couple that he works with. He has a gift for seeing things differently than everyone else and for taking the most incredible pictures! Jeff is a true artist that will capture the traditional wedding photos that you ask for but he’ll also capture so many memorable moments that you didn’t even notice! His pictures will leave you speechless and wanting more! The pictures that he took on our wedding day left us absolutely awestruck!! Jeff made Bob and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He even coached us when we asked for advice on how to pose or where to look! Jeff and his team are extremely talented, very professional and so down to earth! Jeff and his team made taking pictures so much fun and we had an absolutely blast working with them!! I find it hard to put into words just how much we love our pictures and how thankful we are for having chosen Jeff to capture our forever session and wedding day! Jeff has given us some of the most incredible pictures that so many of our family, friends and others have fallen in love with. These pictures are simply one of a kind and we will treasure these pictures forever!!

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Jeff Tisman Photography 14
    Jeff Tisman Photography 15
    Jeff Tisman Photography 16

Alisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeff is not only an absolute machine he is an incredible genius. He is an incredible photographer finding the perfect moments and shots that will leave you breathless. He did my wedding over the weekend and while it was the best day of my life, i'm even more looking forward to seeing all of Jeff's pictures because I know just how amazing he is. He captured the happiest, most fun, perfect lights and spectacular settings to make this day unforgettable. He also does it in a really charming way, with a funny laugh and sense of humor that makes you want to keep going. I wish i had more big events on the horizon just so I could spend the day again with Jeff! If you can get him you absolutely should - no questions asked.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Jeff Tisman Photography 17
    Jeff Tisman Photography 18
  • Antoinelle

Antoinelle · Married on 09/09/2018

The Best Investment, Hands Down!

Right off the bat, you have to understand that Jeff is not *just* a photographer, he truly is an artist. He has a gift at documenting special moments from unique perspectives; using light, shadows, reflections and other elements to breathe life into every picture.
    We were fortunate to work with Jeff for both our engagement session & wedding day. (Definitely use the same photographer for both, so you can build a great rapport - plus you'll feel so much more comfortable on your big day!) Jeff is so easy to work with, even when you might feel awkward, not know how to stand or what exactly you should do with your hands, Trust him! His guidance and creativity always pay off.
    Our wedding photos are absolutely insane, mind blowing really. Each of Jeff’s photos tell a story, allowing us to relive those emotions as if we're right back in that very moment (which is spectacular because the day truly goes by so fast!) No other person could make a rainy, grey day look like the most epic celebration - We could thank Jeff a million times and it still wouldn’t be enough. Special Shout out to Joey & Danette who also went above & beyond to ensure we got our perfect wedding shots. Worth every penny and more. Xo Antoinelle & Frank

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Jeff Tisman Photography 19

Kyle · Married on 07/20/2018

Absolutely amazing photographer he offers SO MUCH MORE than any other photographer! Not the standard pictures and shooting with him is a blast! By far the most amazing pictures you will ever have!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Jeff Tisman Photography 20
    Jeff Tisman Photography 21

STEVE · Married on 07/01/2018

We were very lucky to have Jeff as a part of our wedding day. We were most impressed with his ability to convey our story; he captured every moment as if he'd had been a part of our lives forever. We could not be happier with the results. Any couple looking to truly tell their story needs to look no further than Jeff!!!
    --Steve Sokolewicz

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Antoinette

Antoinette · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing!

Where do I even begin! I met Jeff at 17 years old when he photographed my cousin's wedding. I then had the pleasure of working with him again to take photos when I was 18. I knew from that moment on that I wanted Jeff to be my wedding photographer. He was fun, happy, and took the most amazing photos. So nine years later when I got engaged he was my first phone call. I was extremely excited when he told me he was available! Jeff takes pictures you don’t see every day, and there is no one like him. We needed a second shooter and Jeff made sure that their pictures were of a similar style and quality, and Adrianne also did an amazing job working with the men! Opening my wedding album today was everything I could ever dream of. Jeff did an amazing job from start to finish giving us photos that will last a lifetime. I could not be happier and feel lucky to have had the opportunity to work with him.

Antoinette and Ryan

Sent on 06/10/2019

Alex · Married on 06/24/2018

Incredible Photographer, Stunning Pictures

Years ago, an old classmate of mine posted her wedding pictures on a social media site, and they were so breathtaking that I never forgot who the photographer was and thought, if I ever get married, that is the photographer I am using! Flash forward a few years later to my own wedding day this past June 2018, my husband and I hired Jeff to capture our day and could not have been happier with the exquisite pictures he took. Jeff truly told our story, and the pictures beautifully captured our wedding and all the little moments of the day. He captured "us" so perfectly. He truly is an artist, and his creativity and eye stands out in virtually every shot. We are so happy we hired Jeff to capture our day. The pictures he took of us, our loved ones and the day just constantly bring a smile to my face. He did such an incredible job and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a gifted and passionate photographer.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Emily · Married on 04/19/2018

Jeff was the cherry on top for our wedding day!

My husband and I knew we were going to have a destination wedding as soon as we got engaged. The next thing we knew was we were going to have Jeff Tisman shoot our wedding and we would do everything in our power to have him there. The stars aligned and Jeff shot our wedding along with his assistant, Joey, in Miami (we are from NJ) and the photos are EVERYTHING! We wanted both the edgy, fun, unique photos that suited our personalities, but also the pretty/ special moments to make mom and dad happy and that's exactly what we got :-) Both Jeff and Joey were so easy and fun to work with!!! Our photos seriously are works of art and totally exceeded our expectations. We got amazing, sunset photos, beach photos, street art photos, special candid organic photos as well as our personal favorite- jumping in the pool in our wedding attire photos. I can not rave enough about Jeff Tisman. Thank you for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Jeff Tisman Photography 26
    Jeff Tisman Photography 27
    Jeff Tisman Photography 28

Darcy · Married on 02/10/2018

As soon as my daughter got engaged the first thing she did was contact Jeff to be her photographer for her wedding day. Having seen his work and hearing about wonderful experiences from other Brides there was no shopping around she knew exactly who she wanted. What a wonderful experience.. Jeff is worth every penny. Can not wait to see all the photos. Jeff and his staff could not have been nicer or more professional. Guests at the wedding said they have never seen a photographer go above and beyond as you did to get shots from every angle. Thank you so much. My daughter loved how special you made her feel on the most important day in her life.

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Jeff Tisman Photography 29

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Jeff was absolutely incredible to work with leading up to and on our special day. We had Adrienne as a second shooter that day and Joey as his assistant. Everyone was amazing that day! Jeff has an incredible eye for the "right" shot and all brides/grooms/bridal party's should just "go for it"! You will NOT be disappointed in his work, my photos are simply amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He made sure to get every shot, and something unique that he does for ALL his brides is a bridal boot camp prior to your wedding day! He brings in a model and some experts in the field of videography, beauty/make up and hair to give you tips and tricks on your special day! SO worth it to go to that!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Andrew · Married on 09/09/2017

We seriously could not have asked for a better photographer. Jeff and his team were punctual, friendly, understanding of the pressures of the day and captured everything we wanted to express in our wedding photos and more! There is a reason he's so well reviewed and popular. Hands down the nicest guy to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. Our wedding was on September 9th and its October 18th as i'm writing this and he emailed me today to say that our photos are ready! So fast! He does tease some of his favorites from your event on his Facebook page so be sure to like his page. Don't settle. Jeff is the BEST!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Laura · Married on 06/30/2017

Jeff Tisman is a dream to work with. Fun, creative, and professional. Jeff's unique eye captures beautiful and fresh images that exemplify the emotion of the moment. Not only is he excellent at devising impeccably composed formal photos but he was always there to catch those spontaneous, goofy, love-filled moments that we look back on with such fondness. He nails it. He made me feel so easeful in front of the camera, showing me how to pose and his Bridal Bootcamp helped prep me for our big day (posing, day-of tips and more!) He is funny, knowledgeable, and relaxed. He was so helpful throughout the process and quick with sharing my images! Jeff is incredible and I highly and full-heartedly recommend him for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Veronica · Married on 04/22/2017

It was truly an awe-inspiring experience working with an artist like Jeff Tisman. His unique vision and artistic point of view, created some spectacular images! From the moment we decided to work with Jeff, he became a part of the wedding. His incredible Boot Camp for Brides workshop really guided us on how to make things run smooth the day of! Even the lessons he gave on “Smizing” brought out the inner model in both of us, making us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We worked with him for months leading up to the day outlining the type of pictures we envisioned for our wedding. Jeff was always willing to answer any questions to make sure we felt comfortable and at ease. Jeff not only captured our wedding day at the Pleasantdale Chateau, but the love my wife and I have shared for the last 20 years, with each photo telling the story of our love. It was great to work with a photograph that sees things outside the box. Jeff didn’t take a photo, he told us to have fun and be ourselves and he let his camera just be a witness to that.

Thank you for giving us pictures that will allow us to relive the most magical day of our lives.

Maria & Veronica

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Jeff Tisman Photography 30
    Jeff Tisman Photography 31

Brianna · Married on 09/24/2016

There are literally no words to describe Jeff Tisman. After meeting with several photographers, he was the ONLY one my husband and I liked, besides the fact that he portfolio is exquisite. His professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative, and not to mention, he offers a pre-wedding bootcamp for his brides! This helped prepare for the big day, especially if you are unsure of how to 'act' in front of the camera. Jeff has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever met, and I was absolutely honored to have him play such a large role in my wedding. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Missy · Married on 06/11/2016

Jeff was one of the best investments of our wedding. After quite a few photographer meetings, we instantly knew when walking through Jeff's studio doors that he was different. He's personable, honest, direct, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. He was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. He put together a great Bridal Bootcamp for all his brides that was just a great little perk of his services and went over everything from hair to makeup to posing for photos on your big day. On the day of Jeff was punctual and worked his tail off! One of the biggest comments from our guests was how great Jeff and his assistant Adrienne were and how dedicated to getting the perfect shots they were. He also ensured that we got all the shots in but were fully present and enjoying our wedding. Once we took our couple shots we barely noticed he was there the rest of the night. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Jeff to thank! I highly recommend his services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Christiana · Married on 06/04/2016

An absolutely SENSATIONAL experience working with Jeff. He is a true artist and master of his work. Emphasis on Artist! He takes wedding photos to a whole other level. We've never had so much fun playing in and chasing light as we did with Jeff. The photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Grace · Married on 05/28/2016

Very high quality photos- worth every penny. Jeff works HARD for his shots, and everybody was SO impressed with him on our wedding day. The lengths he goes to for his pictures. He wants them to be the best.

Sent on 09/02/2016
  • alley

alley · Married on 05/15/2016

Everyone cannot get over the pictures orrrrrr how much vincent is actually smiling!!! I keep getting texts that I'm "beaming" you sir are such an artist that really captures moments like no other. I am sooo glad I researched my ass off and found you!!!! You really rock the socks of the artist world Jeff Tisman. And we thank you forever for capturing our day in such a way that no one else could have.

Sent on 06/16/2016
  • User6271919 · 2+ years ago

I may be biased, but I would argue that Jeff Tisman is the best wedding photographer out there! My husband and I worked with Jeff both for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. On each occasion, Jeff and his assistants went above and beyond our expectations. Jeff is extremely talented and has an eye for seeing things that will make absolutely fantastic pictures. Jeff also has a wonderful personality and is able to make you feel completely calm and at ease. Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are absolutely phenomenal. We are so glad that we have such gorgeous pictures to remember the most important day of our lives. There is truly no price tag for the pictures that we have from Jeff. Jeff has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He is incredibly professional, timely, attentive, and accommodating. He understands how important a role he is playing and he takes it very seriously. It is also clear though that he truly loves what he does. There is no one that I would have rather had capturing our wedding day! I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Jeff to any couple!!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Daniela · Married on 11/12/2015

What can I say.. Jeff tisman was recommended to me, and when I saw what he did with my wedding photos I was absolutely speechless. The pictures are over the top spectacular. Perfect mix of gorgeous romantic pictures, party pics, and fun artistic pics that I still to this day wonder how he took. His angles and shots are above all the rest I've seen. Plus he's an awesome person who I felt comfortable sharing my wedding day with! Thanks Jeff!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

amy · Married on 09/06/2015

I don't event know where to begin. The second I saw Jeff's photos I knew he was the one. I booked Jeff without seeing another photographer and it was the #1 best decision I made planning my wedding this September. Just when I thought he could not surpass our expectations and hopes and dreams for a wedding photographer any further he continued to surprise and delight with his professionalism, creativity, thoughtfulness, and knowledge. I talked to Jeff more than any other wedding vendor throughout the process and he really knows how to make you feel comfortable about the process and the day. After an engagement shoot with Jeff the wedding was a breeze- he really makes you feel so at home and it truly makes a difference in your photos. I have to say Jeff actually makes taking photos fun! I'd consider myself not photogenic until I started working with Jeff- he really works his magic and can give just the right direction to make all the difference. I highly recommend hiring Jeff and his team for any engagement and can guarantee he will impress. You must take a look at his site- his works speaks for itself!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Abby · Married on 08/15/2015

Jeff Tisman is one AMAZING photographer! We were referred to Jeff through a mutual friend and could not be happier! Once we met him, we knew he was our photographer. Jeff made sure we knew exactly what to expect at each turn in planning and guided us through the entire wedding day with ease. Now let's talk about the photographs... These pictures are stunning and truly capture the beauty of our day. Jeff has such a creative eye and found the most beautiful and unique places to shoot our photos. On our wedding day the temperature was in the high 90's and Jeff did not miss a beat. One of our photographs has actually already won an award from the international photography group- Abstract Canvas.
    Before the big day, I attended Jeff's "Bridal Bootcamp" and I can't begin to tell you how awesome this was. He gave all the brides helpful tips, ideas, and a great sense of what to expect for their wedding day. I can't say enough about how key this was in helping my husband and I prepare for the wedding. I also met my makeup artist there (who I LOVED!) and I got the chance to chat and share ideas with other brides attending. Not only does Jeff teach his brides what to be prepared for on the big day, he made us feel super comfortable and of course provided us with comedic relief and entertainment all morning. :)
    Jeff Tisman is the man!! If you want the best photographs to remember your special day, this man is the photographer for you.

Sent on 09/05/2015