Red Bank, NJ 07701 Map · Phone number

About Cassandra Shah Flowers and Event Design

We're a woman owned, full service floral and event design company out of Central NJ. Lead designer, Cassandra Shah, has been working with flowers since 2013 before recently starting her own studio in Red Bank. We specialize in custom floral arrangements and wedding décor in New Jersey and beyond. We offer everything from bouquets and reception centerpieces to installation work and flower walls. We can even be contacted to fill your home with weekly fresh flowers!

Our team of creatives generate event designs that encompass any theme or vision a client may have. Before your event we deliver and set up all florals and décor to turn the event design we created together into a reality.

Our team brings a new, fresh style to the event design scene that has been created and nurtured by working diverse cultural events. Let us know how we can work on your next event!

Follow Cassandra Shah Flowers and Event Design on

Cassandra Shah Flowers and Event Design  3
Cassandra Shah Flowers and Event Design  4
Cassandra Shah Flowers and Event Design  5

Tina · Married on 10/20/2019

Hiring Cassanra for my wedding was one of best decisions made

Hiring Cassandra as my wedding florist was easily one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. It was truly so refreshing to have someone like her helping in making my wedding day so special - because she honestly cared. She cared so much to make the day special for me and ensure that it was what I envisioned and more. There were some last minute changes I threw at her which she responded to quickly & enthusiastically. There was never a moment of worry having her as my florist because she was so professional. As for the final results, it was far beyond my expectations. I had a church wedding and the priest even commented on how beautiful the church looked during our ceremony. For our reception, the sweetheart table was something I was unsure of how it would look and when I saw it, I was stunned - it was like out of a magazine. She did a floral installation on the staircase of my reception venue and it was a huge focal point of the wedding, everyone wanted to take pictures in front of it. I could not have dreamt up a more perfect bouquet as well. Everything she did was perfect and far more than I could have imagined. I cannot thank her enough and am so proud of myself that I went with my instincts, found this amazing talent on Instagram, and hired her. She truly made my wedding a gorgeous event.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • O

Olga · Married on 09/21/2019

Makes magic with flowers!

Cassandra was a complete life savor from day one. Our first interaction was a 45 minute call to get to know us since we were planning from out of state. She was incredibly sweet and understanding of our lack of knowledge when it came to flowers. She somehow managed to interpret our rambles into a GORGEOUS vision for the day. She was very flexible with any last minute changes we had leading up to the wedding. She even let my mom join the Pinterest board to contribute with her thoughts. The end result was stunning and I can’t say enough how easy she made the whole thing. I hope to have other events in the future where I can call her. Such a dream!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Siobhan Barton · Married on 08/17/2019

Professional, creative, comforting, best in class!

We booked Cassandra for our August wedding and she was magnificent from start to finish. Cassandra is professional yet makes you feel like you are talking to a friend who gets just as excited as you about the whole process. Cassandra brought our vision to life. When I walked into our room the day of the wedding I was blown away as it couldn’t have been more perfect! Cassandra makes you feel at ease and doesn’t stop until it’s perfect and exactly what you had envisioned. I would recommend Cassandra as she was highly recommended to us. Hands down best in class!

Cassandra Shah Flowers and Event Design  6