46 Reviews for Dream Horse Carriage Company

todo alt text
Horse and Carriage (4)
One-Way Trip (3)
40 Dream Horse Carriage Company Reviews

Had the opportunity to speak with Tania. What a refreshing personality. I am currently assisting my niece in planning her wedding June 2018 in Berkeley Heights, NJ. She wants a Horse and Carriage and I ran across this Dream Horse Carriage on the Wedding Wire Website. Outstanding!!! I informed my niece and we immediately booked her company. I can only imagine how the service of the Horseman will be. Kudos Tania. You are a diamond in the rough and it was a pleasure speaking with you! I will update again after the wedding.

Profile Picture Vikki, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Horse and Carriage, One-Way Trip

What a purrfect touch to my daughter's rustic wedding in Cranbury NJ. The services provided by Dream Horse Carriage Company were outstanding. Thank you to Tania and her team!!!

Photo for Dream Horse Carriage Company Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Joy, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Horse and Carriage

he Rider Jeremy and his unicorn horse Daisy has made the wedding a truly fairy-tale story. It was so perfect! The Cinderella Carriage is absolutely stunning!!! We loved every minute of this wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Dream Horse to anyone who wants to have a fairy-tale wedding and ceremony!

Profile Picture SHERMAN, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

They did an amazing job and were a delight to work with

Profile Picture Todd , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Tania at Dream Horses was an absolute pleasure to work with. We used her black horse drawn carriage to surprise my daughter and bring her to her bridal shower at the Molly Pitcher Inn. The driver was on time on an awful snowy day and kept in contact with us to make sure everything went off smoothly. The carriage was absolutely beautiful. I will be recommending Dream Horses to all my family and friends.

Profile Picture joanne, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Horse and Carriage

Thank you! The horse and carriage was beautiful and was a perfect addition to my wedding day despite the frigid cold! Thanks to Big Mike for allowing me to get great pictures!!

Profile Picture User7509173, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
4.7

Fantastic experience they were very friendly and sent us some pictures after the event, and the Driver was great. Not used to writing testimonies but could not pass up the chance to talk this one up. We talked to a few companies and this was the best, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User7366237, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

Book this!! If I could give 10 stars, I would! My niece's wedding was in Historic Smithville, NJ 10/21. This was a surprise for the bride and the entire bridal party and went off perfectly. Ms. Lawson answered all our questions and calmed our nerves. Matt, Joanne and their assistants couldn't have been any nicer or more professional. Their care of the horses and our well-being was excellent. Everyone who saw the horses and carriages were very impressed. Can't thank them enough!!! Connie Velelli

Profile Picture Connie, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My mother and father surprised me with the horse and carriage on my wedding day on October 8th, 2016. This horse and carriage was truly the most amazing surprise; it was decorated beautifully and the team was so professional. It was truly a fairytale. They weren't afraid of a little rain, they just wanted to make sure my day was special and it definitely was. The guests continue to rave about the horse and carriage, and we received the best photos with it. My mother was in constant communication with Tania throughout the process, and keeping with the surprise she was so professional and helpful. They were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User7374574, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

Dream riders was amazing they made my fairy tale come true ..I had the pleasure of having prince at my wedding of course I had such a hot day for him but we managed and I just fell in love with him and the carriage was gorgeous as the pictures .they made my day even better .. I would recommend them to everyone ..we loved every second thank you so much for being so kind and helping make my memories better then I could imagine love Shana and Ryan 8/14/16

Profile Picture shana, 8/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

This cinderella carriage made my daughters Cinderella themed sweet 16 look magical, everybody was so amazed. Thank you for your great service! I Was blown away and everyone at the party when we arrived with your beautiful carriage. My daughter screamed like crazy when she saw it. the staff was absolutely the best. will definitely recommend.

Profile Picture DALILA, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Horse and Carriage, One-Way Trip

So my husband actually suprise me with a horse and carriage. It was soo beautiful I insistently started crying.. My guest couldn't stop talking about it.

Profile Picture User6866066, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

It was an amazing experience. I enjoyed the carriage.

Profile Picture Valbona, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My daughter, as well as my family were very happy to have located this vendor. Should you book, you will be more than happy with the quality of service and professionalism! We would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dream Horse Carriage is the perfect name for this company. There is no other way to express the services we received from them other than perfection. Thank you for the beautiful carriage led by handsome horse Butch at Naninas in the park this past Friday. The carriage, horse, and staff were everything you promised them to be. Professionalism and beauty wrapped up in an incredible presentation to my daughter on her wedding day. My daughter and her groom were completely in awe, excited, thrilled and happy. The smiles your horse & carriage placed on the wedding couple were priceless. Again, thank you for your part in helping me turn my dreams for my daughter's special day into a beautiful reality. I highly recommend you and your company to any bride who ever had a dream of being "princess" for a day!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dream Horse Carriage Co. did an exhalent job, they arrived early, they took the time to make sure the carriage was cleaned and ready for my wife. The staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful. They made our Disney themed wedding so much more magical. I would defiantly use them again.

Profile Picture Brian , 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Dream Horse and carriage company has made my Disney themed wedding extra special. Having the cinderella carriage and the beautiful white horse arrive at my ceremony was magical. It was better than I ever imagined and my guest were stunned. The driver Matt was extremely nice and patient, it was great working with him. Thank you!!!!!

-Stacy

Profile Picture Stacy, 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Their services were amazing and professional! They arrived way before time and were pleasant and timely in everything they did

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture LILIAN, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

I felt like a princess truly like royalty!
Me and my groom cannot be more satisfied with their services!
If I have another reason to use them for another event I will :)

Profile Picture Senala, 9/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Love this horse & carriage idea amazing photos ! The staff on site were exceptional & Tania was amazing to work with! I highly recommend this company xoxo

Profile Picture Mariangela, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

I loved my experience with this company on time very thoughtful of my needs and I'm super happy I would recommend them to all my friends and family thank you so much made my wedding special

Profile Picture Laura, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

We loved the Cinderella Horse Carriage experience! It was one of our favorite parts on our wedding day:) The carriage was also beautifully decorated along with heart frame for a great photo shot. Lots of memorable photos were captured. The horse carriage is something you will never forget and neither will your guests. I would highly recommend it because it sure made our day extra special.

Profile Picture Loredana, 6/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

They were prompt, carriage clean, personnel helpful. It was fun and photos were outrageous .

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Anyone looking to make their wedding extra special should def. use dream horse carriage company. From the beginning to end they have been SOOOO helpful with everything and so accommodating. I want to thank everyone from horse carriage company for being so patient and understanding. Especially because it began to rain we had to wait but no one complained, our driver completely understand and was still so polite and respectful which made us enjoy it more. I wish I can use them again and again. Thank you again for making my wedding so memorable. :)) everyone at the church LOVED taking pictures of your beautiful white horse and carriage :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/31/14, 1 Review