Windows on the Water at Frogbridge

7 Yellow Meeting House Rd., Millstone Township, NJ 08510 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Windows on the Water at Frogbridge

Windows on the Water offers a truly unique setting for an unforgettable day. Precious moments are created at our award winning, pristine 86-acre lush private resort with spectacular lake and sprawling views. Experience the wedding you've always dreamed of with our beautiful luxury wedding tent and ballroom overlooking our majestic lake with three-tiered fountain. For those looking to exchange vows, our lakeside patio facing our picturesque lake is the perfect spot. Guests will enjoy celebrating a cocktail hour on both our outdoor lakefront patio and our beautiful ballroom.

The party continues in our luxury tent, which can accommodate up to 300 guests, with either heat or air conditioning assuring your guests are always comfortable.

Guests will enjoy an impressive array of cuisine selections presented by our professional staff. Your wedding will be carefully managed, down to the last detail, by our seasoned wedding planners. They specialize in helping brides and grooms plan customized celebrations that truly express their personal style. And, of course, only one wedding celebration is hosted at a time.

call us at 609.208.9475 to schedule your private tour or visit WindowsOnTheWaterNJ.com and learn why we are the best destination to celebrate the most important day of your life.

Follow Windows on the Water at Frogbridge on

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge 5
Windows on the Water at Frogbridge 6
Windows on the Water at Frogbridge 7

amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

On 9/15/18 we had the most perfect wedding any couple could dream of at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. If it weren’t for Scott my dreams of my perfect wedding wouldn’t have came true. I feel I am quite simple, so when I went to Scott and told him what I wanted, he was able to expand on my ideas and create the perfect wedding. I wanted didnt want a sit down dinner, so we came up with stations, but guests were still served a salad at their seats. This made a buffet option sound more appealing. The food was out of this world! My guests have not stopped talking about the mini sliders and the pasta stations and the mini cheesecake and S’more bites at the end of the night. I have NEVER been to a wedding where I enjoyed my entire meal from cocktail to dessert, and this wedding proved every venue wrong. Every wedding I have been to I always go home hungry or complain about the dinner, and I have never complimented a couple the following day on how good the food was, but for our wedding, two weeks later and people are still calling me raving about the food.
    The venue itself is just beautiful. I am waiting on my pictures from my photographer, but every picture has such a beautiful background. The tent looked amazing. Scott and my bridal attendant, Ashley, made sure the day went smoothly. Anytime they had to make any changes or do something that a guest asked of them, they would run it by my husband and I to make sure it was okay with us. They made sure our drinks were full and we were eating. They packed up leftovers (thank god, we were eating them for 2 days) and packed up slices of cake (ontop of the cake topper, so we were able to enjoy the cake the next day without cutting into the topper). The chef came out several times to introduce himself to family and friends, and at one point one of the tables broke out in a clap for the chef (something I have never witnessed at a wedding, let alone any food establishment. This just proves how great the food was).

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Windows on the Water at Frogbridge 8
    Windows on the Water at Frogbridge 9
    Windows on the Water at Frogbridge 10
    Windows on the Water at Frogbridge 11
    Windows on the Water at Frogbridge 12

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience and sharing the photos. Your ceremony and reception were out of this world. Wonderful experience for you and our staff! Thank you!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2018

I was so lucky to stumble upon the beautiful venue that is Windows on the Water! WOTW is one of the places you walk into and look at your significant other and say "YES!"

Reasons why you're not going to regret your decision: 1) Scott 2) Ashley 3) Will. These 3 human beings had it down to a science. I'm a Type-A person and Scott would finish my thoughts before I could speak them. He was accessible 24/7 and - to be honest - didn't need to be because he made sure that every idea, plan, forward thinking situation was covered. Ashley, my bridal attendant, was an angel sent from heaven. When you have a bunch of women (and child!) in a bridal suite, it's raining all day (don't worry brides, it's really good luck) and you're about to participate in the biggest moment of your life - Ashley is the one you want by your side. She fed me mimosas before I could ask for one. She answered all of my questions at any given moment and handled any issues that were thrown our way. She made sure I ate every food that the guests had. YES - we ate at our own wedding! Finally, Chef Will. People are STILL talking about how amazing our food was. The cocktail hour was out of the world. The creative dishes (you'll get to sample the menu if you can attend the tasting) are so spot on. And what Chef actually comes out to your reception and introduces himself to each guest? Absolutely amazing!!

This is just a glimpse of the fabulous place WOTW is, and I've only touched upon the people. The grounds are simply breathtaking, and trust me even in the pouring rain, you will have the time of your life here. Thank you again for making our dreams come true!!! -Cerrato Family

Sent on 10/03/2018

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge's reply:

Thank you so much for this outstanding review. You were a pleasure to deal with and we're so glad we were able to give you the wedding you were dreaming of!! Wishing you a wonderful, happy and healthy marriage!

Cathy · Married on 06/22/2018

Mother of the groom - nothing but praise and compliments about Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. It is the best know secret of the area, most guests didn't even know it existed! Beautiful grounds, excellent service. The chef is amazing - food is top notch and so much of it! Scott does an excellent job of making a bride's dreams come true. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words! We are so happy you enjoyed yourself. Scott and Chef Will are definitely our secret weapons

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge Pricing

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge Price Rates

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 17,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,595.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 16.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? April, November

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Windows on the Water at Frogbridge 1
    Complimentary Passed Desserts
    We will include five tray passed desserts to enhance your wedding. See our list of more than 25 unique options. Just mention Wedding Wire to receive this special offer.

• Dream Horse Carriage Company
    Dream Horse Carriage Company Wedding Limos

What a beautiful place for an event and our carriages look great there.

• Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths!
    Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! Wedding DJs

This is one of the best kept secrets in Central NJ. It's truly a one of a kind venue that you must see. Scott and his team offer a fantastic experence and their service & quality is second to none. Do yourself a favor and check out this place. You will be pleasently surprised!!

• Mitch The Minister
    Mitch The Minister Wedding Officiants

What a great hidden treasure! The views are incredible, so seccluded and beautiful. Absolutely elegant weddings at Windows on the Water. They have the perfect setting to celebrate one of life’s most important milestones. They have a multi level patio and a beatiful tested space with fabulous views. I recommend this beautiful venue!.

• 7 Yellow Meeting House Rd. Millstone Township, 08510 See on map