73 Reviews for Windows on the Water at Frogbridge

Indoor (2)
Covered Outdoor (2)
Buffet (2)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Decor (1)
Drapery (1)
Photobooth (1)
73 Windows on the Water at Frogbridge Reviews

On 9/15/18 we had the most perfect wedding any couple could dream of at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. If it weren’t for Scott my dreams of my perfect wedding wouldn’t have came true. I feel I am quite simple, so when I went to Scott and told him what I wanted, he was able to expand on my ideas and create the perfect wedding. I wanted didnt want a sit down dinner, so we came up with stations, but guests were still served a salad at their seats. This made a buffet option sound more appealing. The food was out of this world! My guests have not stopped talking about the mini sliders and the pasta stations and the mini cheesecake and S’more bites at the end of the night. I have NEVER been to a wedding where I enjoyed my entire meal from cocktail to dessert, and this wedding proved every venue wrong. Every wedding I have been to I always go home hungry or complain about the dinner, and I have never complimented a couple the following day on how good the food was, but for our wedding, two weeks later and people are still calling me raving about the food.
The venue itself is just beautiful. I am waiting on my pictures from my photographer, but every picture has such a beautiful background. The tent looked amazing. Scott and my bridal attendant, Ashley, made sure the day went smoothly. Anytime they had to make any changes or do something that a guest asked of them, they would run it by my husband and I to make sure it was okay with us. They made sure our drinks were full and we were eating. They packed up leftovers (thank god, we were eating them for 2 days) and packed up slices of cake (ontop of the cake topper, so we were able to enjoy the cake the next day without cutting into the topper). The chef came out several times to introduce himself to family and friends, and at one point one of the tables broke out in a clap for the chef (something I have never witnessed at a wedding, let alone any food establishment. This just proves how great the food was).

Profile Picture amanda, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Officiant, Videography, Wedding Cake

Mother of the groom - nothing but praise and compliments about Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. It is the best know secret of the area, most guests didn't even know it existed! Beautiful grounds, excellent service. The chef is amazing - food is top notch and so much of it! Scott does an excellent job of making a bride's dreams come true. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

We cannot say enough amazing things about Windows on the Water at Frogbridge and Scott and his team. After our original venue fell through, we ended up booking here about 9 months before our date, and luckily didn’t need to change the date! From the very beginning, Scott and Chef Will were so accommodating and willing to do whatever it took to make the day absolutely perfect.

Not only is the venue gorgeous but most of our guests told us it was the best food they’d ever had at a wedding. Chef Will is unbelievably talented and I’m still thinking about all the amazing food we had!! Ashley is the sweetest and most attentive bridal attendant and was always right there when I needed her. The staff busted their butts to make sure that our guests had an amazing time (and also had fun!) and we could not be more thankful for how great they all were!

Our wedding certainly had a few bumps that could not be prevented - it rained a little at the beginning of the ceremony, and then torrentially downpoured in the middle of the reception. But, Scott, Ashley, and the staff went above and beyond to make sure that everything got dried off quickly and our guests barely even noticed it happening.

Thanks to Windows on the Water and everyone there, we had the best day of our lives on June 2, 2018 and many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emily, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better experience and wedding day at this venue! Perfection is the only word that comes to mind when we think about the food, views, drinks, and people to work with! Throughout the entire planning process, Scott and his team were there to answer any questions we had and help with decisions. Even though we lived a few hours away, Scott always made accommodations to meet us and it led to a stress free process. Every person who works here is professional, talented, and extremely thoughtful. From the moment we arrived for our first look, we had nothing but smiles on our faces! We had food and drinks waiting, golf carts to take the entire bridal party around, a comfortable bridal and groomsmen suite, a ceremony view of the lake, cocktail hour with tons of options, and a reception that was in a beautiful tent! We can honestly say that we had the best day of our lives and we are positive that it wouldn't have been the same anywhere else. All of our guests have said nothing but wonderful things and we would recommend this venue in a heartbeat. A big thank you to Scott, Ashley, Chef Will, and the entire Windows on the Water team! You are all so special to us.

Profile Picture sarah, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Choosing Windows on the Water as our wedding venue was truly the best decision! From the first time we toured the venue to our big day and beyond, everyone there made us feel like family. Thank you, Scott, our event planner who answered every phone call and email a minute later making our planning so easy. Chef Will with the best food and making sure we were always full! All our guests were raving about how awesome the food was! Chef you can come over and cook for us anytimeeeee! Ashley, our bridal attendant, by our side the whole day, keeping me calm, making sure we were comfortable. Thank you!!! You all played a huge part in making our wedding so special! Everything about Windows on the Water was perfect. Steve and I always talked about getting married at an outdoor ceremony surrounded by beautiful trees and water. For any couples looking for that beautiful white tent venue this is your place. The grounds and venue are absolutely gorgeous.. The staff made the day go so smoothly I could not possibly recommend this place more.

Photo for Windows on the Water at Frogbridge Review - beautiful grounds
Photo for Windows on the Water at Frogbridge Review - our table
Photos
Photo for Windows on the Water at Frogbridge Review - tent
Photo for Windows on the Water at Frogbridge Review - ceremony
Photo for Windows on the Water at Frogbridge Review
Photo for Windows on the Water at Frogbridge Review - chef Will and Ashley!
Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Windows on the Water helped to make my dream wedding a reality! Everything about the venue, the food and the staff were beyond perfect. People always told me something would go wrong on the day of the wedding, but I can confidently say there was nothing that went wrong or that I would’ve changed and that was entirely thanks for the WOW staff. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous- the stunningly draped tent right on the lake seems like a fairytale. The pictures from our wedding look like they are out of a magazine. The food was absolutely phenomenal, it’s honestly impossible to pick a favorite dish from that night. Guests still cannot stop raving about how fantastic the food was, Chef Will truly goes above and beyond to make all the food perfect for each wedding. Finally, the staff made sure our entire day was seamless. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, multiple guests have conveyed that as well. Scott helped us every step of the way to make sure everything was in place for the day of the wedding. Ashley was incredible, ensuring we didn’t miss cocktail hour, making sure we took the time to eat, setting up the decorations exactly as envisioned; and that is just a few of the ways she helped us. I truly cannot express how amazing Scott, Will, Ashley and the entire WOW team were leading up to and on the day of our wedding. The entire wedding planning process and day were so enjoyable, it often felt like we were working with friends. Thinking back to our wedding day, I feel nothing but pure happiness that we were able to have our wedding at the most perfect venue we could’ve imagined. Thank you to the WOW team again for making it all possible!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

If Windows on the Water is a contender for your wedding venue, stop thinking about it and do it! The wedding planning process was made so easy and stress free because of Scott and his team. Scott answered all of our questions via phone calls, emails, and texts very quickly. Scott and I even had a secret from my husband for months… the cigar and whiskey bar! The day of was perfect! From the moment we stepped off the shuttle, Ashley was there waiting. Ashley is every brides dream! She was there every step of the way and provided us with everything we needed. In the bridal suite and grooms room, food and drinks on ice were waiting for us upon our arrival. We did not go hungry! The boys ate so much before the wedding even started! Ashley made sure the entire bridal party, parents, and my husband were waiting at the EXACT spot we requested for our first look. Before they brought me over in the golf cart (yes, they have golf carts so you can have access of the full 86 acres for pictures!), Ashley came in, calmed my nerves, and made sure I looked perfect before seeing my husband for the first time. The grounds are absolutely beautiful! The willow trees, open grass areas, and lake make for AMAZING photos! Once our ceremony was over, our guests and bridal party moved to cocktail hour while Ashley took us away back to the bridal suite where she ensured my husband and I ate food right from the cocktail hour! We were so thankful for those 10 minutes alone to talk, take pictures, and eat and drink. The tent during the reception was absolutely gorgeous! During the entire night, Ashley made sure our drinks were full and that we ate! The food was remarkable! Chef Will is wonderful and even came out to make sure we ate and enjoyed the food. My husband and I even watched Chef Will make his way to some guests and our parents! Where else do you see that?! Our guests still haven’t stopped calling to tell us how great the food was! Thank you to Scott, Ashley, Chef Will, and the team!

Profile Picture Daniella, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We all loved our daughter's wedding at Windows on the Water Frogbridge this month. It was a spectacular day! Thank you to Scott, Ashley, and Will for a truly wonderful day for all!

Profile Picture Carol, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Windows on the Water is a great venue if you're looking to incorporate the outdoors into your ceremony and reception. The ceremony is on a patio which is nice because many other outdoor venues have it on grass which makes it difficult to walk and stand. The cocktail hour room is beautiful and the other spaces (bridal suite, bathrooms, entrance foyers, etc) are equally pristine. The food was incredible! Our guests has nothing but amazing things to say about the food. It was hard to choose what we wanted to serve during the cocktail hour because all of the choices were delicious. Scott was always accessible and I never had to wait long for a response. He patiently answered all of our questions and was great to work with. The bridal attendant, Ashley, might have been the best part about this venue. She went above-and-beyond for us and made everything go smoothly. The staff was incredible and the service was amazing. The only complaint we had was that there was a company picnic going on during the day that did not end until 5pm, and we did not feel that it was communicated to us clearly. There were people kayaking in the lake during our photos, and our First Look was not special at all because strangers were passing by in their bathing suits as we were trying to have our nice moment. In the end, this did not ruin our day, and overall we were really pleased with the venue and the staff.

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews

Hi Scott, Chef Will and Ashley,
Well where do we begin??? Our phone, text messages and emails have not stopped.
Of course the venue is beautiful but the three of you stole the show with your genuine
caring and speaking to everyone and making everyone feel relaxed.
Scott you made it run like a swiss watch!!
Chef Will everyone is still talking about the food, the food, the food !!! Hats off to you !!!
Ashley you are so sweet and on top of your game!! A job more than well done!! Also so sorry leaving
you with Kyle but you did what you had with a smile !!!
Our guests loved you all talking to them and Chef Will walking around, just
so nice.
You have no idea how special you made our son’s and new daughter-in-law’s Wedding Day.
Bob & Karen Cavan made the best choice choosing Windows on the Water and sure
stepped up to the plate as parents! Two lucky kids!
A day that will be remembered for a lifetime!!
Much Thanks, Tom & Lynn Magner

Profile Picture lynn, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Windows on the Water has been on the top of my list for wedding venues to look for years. When time to actually look for our wedding venue I called and Scott the general manager was very helpful and informative. I always dreamed of an outdoor ceremony surrounded by beautiful trees and a draped covered room or tent, and WOW had all of this. From the first meeting to the day after our wedding, Scott treated us like royalty, making sure everything we wanted to make our day perfect was done. There was not one request he did not try to meet. WOW is a hidden GEM!! The grounds are breathtaking and the FOOD, everyone told us it was the best wedding food they ever had. Meeting Will the head chef several times, made the experience completely different. Being able to speak with him ad create the perfect menu, was like nothing I ever heard of before. The day of, Ashley our bridal attendant was AMAZING. We got ready in the bridal suite and the attention from Ashley and Will making sure we were fed and getting us whatever we needed made the day so stress free and perfect! WOW is an unbelievable venue, the grounds, the space, the service the food, perfection!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Valet, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

From start to finish, Scott and the whole staff at WoW made the wedding planning process a breeze! I trusted them so much that Scott even asked me to call him since I didn't bother him much. The day of absolutely blew me away. The bridal attendant Ashley was PHENOMINAL. She pretty much makes it so you don't have to think on your wedding day. She always made sure my dress looked good, I had a cold drink, and stopped me constantly to make sure I was eating. My mom and I couldn't thank her enough for all her work. Then Chef Will killed it with the food We sat down about 2 months before and he was rattling off one idea after the next for the menu. We would up with a completely custom and unique menu which our guests are raving about 2 weeks later( We did the station style which I HIGHLY recommend if you have a smaller wedding). He was taking food orders on top of that too from the bridal party ( as if he wasn't busy enough lol) and always had a smile. People came up to us and couldn't believe he was walking around talking to everyone making sure they enjoyed everything. Another surprise was the maitre'd Andrew. We had no idea he'd be working with us the day of. Then in comes this big guy in a suit looking like security. He made sure my husband was well taken care of. From holding his things during photos, to cutting the cigars, to bringing shots on the dance floor for people. He was awesome! Nothing beats the service at Windows. You know it's good when the guests notice and say they've never been to a wedding with top notch service like that before. Besides food and service, they made my whole vision come to life! Opening up the tent doors after dinner to lights strung in the patio with a whiskey and cigar bar, corn hole, and lounge furniture set up was a dream come true. I wouldn't regret a thing and I hope someone gets married here so I can be a guest!!

Profile Picture meaghan, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Flexible, friendly & professional. Grounds are beautiful !

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Scott, Michelle, Al, and William absolutely turned our fairy tale wedding dreams into a reality. We booked Windows on the Water in 2014 the year we got engaged and consistently for almost two years Scott and his team walked us through the process side by side. Every question was thoughtfully answered - no matter how crazy! The day of our wedding went flawlessly and completely stress free. Our bridal attendant Ashley was such a rockstar and by our side the entire day. She was super helpful and kept us relaxed the whole day. Al was amazing and anticipated our every possible need. The day after the wedding he even met us at our hotel to return our decorations so we didn't have to drive back to the venue to pick them up. William's food was out of this world. We received so many compliments on the food from our guests saying that it was unlike any food they had at a wedding before (We also had a super picky crowd coming from the bride's family who is in the restaurant business!) I can not say enough good things about our wedding and the wedding planning process. We are so thankful to have found Windows on the Water.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Valet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

To say that finding the perfect wedding venue was of utmost importance to me, would be the understatement of the year. As a newly engaged bride to be, and a very picky one at that, I lost countless nights of sleep searching for my dream location and coming up short every time. For years I'd been envisioning a beautiful outdoor fall wedding, but if you're born and raised in New Jersey, you can understand just how difficult it is when the weather can be so unpredictable. After many failed visits to outdoor venues all over the state, I was ready to give up on my dream. That was, of course, until I came across Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. I enlisted a bridesmaid to visit with me, as I was expecting to be disappointed like I'd been so many times before. Within minutes of arriving, I knew it was the one. We were greeted by Scott, the general manager, who I immediately clicked with. He took us on a walk through of the property, which consists of a beautiful cocktail hour room flooding with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows and a gorgeously draped outdoor reception tent, both of which overlook a beautiful lake surrounded on all sides by tall trees and lush greenery. The entire process, from booking all the way down to the final touches was seamless. The incomparable Chef Bill puts together a menu that is bold, unique, delicious and simply impossible to forget. Almost 7 months later, our guests are still raving about how perfect everything was. I cant thank Scott and the wonderful staff at Windows on the Water enough, for making my dream wedding a reality. If you've been considering this location for your wedding, look no further!

Profile Picture Marvel, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

Scott, Michelle, Al, and William were truly a pleasure to work with. The venue was beautiful and amazing, the food the great, and the service was great. When questions arose, they always responded promptly. They were accommodating to our requests such as the food items (since we were super picky), and table setups. The bridal attendant Ashley was at my side the day of the wedding and was willing to help out in any way necessary. Thanks Windows on the Water at Frogbridge for making my wedding day truly stress free!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

I can not say enough amazing things about Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. From start to finish Scott, Michele and Al made my wedding process a breeze offering help and fun suggestions-- they really went above and beyond. Every single guest at my wedding raved about the beauty of the venue and the amazing food. (I can't even count the number of guests who told me this is the best wedding food they've ever had in their life. One guest even told us it was the best food he's EVER HAD HIS LIFE!) On the day of my wedding, Al went above and beyond to make sure myself, my husband as well as our families had anything and everything we could ever want. He along with the entire staff were just so attentive. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and I truly believe it's because I held it at Frogbridge.

Profile Picture Isley, 7/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Cannot go wrong everything was great food,venue entire evening was great.Scott was very professional and in explaining everything. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour,dinner and closing it was fabulous. My Daughter's was there last May. I would highly recommend Windows on the Water for your wedding or any big affair you might plan.Do not overlook

Profile Picture Frank, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my wedding on August 7, 2015 at Windows on the Water and can't even find the words to describe what a magical day it was. I had my eye on Windows on the Water since before I was engaged, and fell in love with the elegant tent. After visiting the location I knew it was the place for me. Scott was amazing to work with, and made me feel comfortable from the first time I met him. His time of Michele, Alex, and Will were all so helpful during the planning process, and the wedding day. I loved that the people I worked with from the beginning were with me up until (and during) the big day. We were able to customize our food menu, and pretty much the whole day, to make it fit us. I have a food allergy and chef Will sat down with us and helped to customize the menu so I could enjoy food at the wedding as well. Scott and his staff made my vision come to life, and my wedding was exactly as I pictured it in my head. Ashley was with me the entire night and made sure that my husband and I were well taken care of. Everything (service, food, etc) was of the highest quality and my guests all had a wonderful time. The food was amazing, and I have had many people tell me that it was the best food that they ever had at a wedding. They say you get what you pay for, but I feel like I got more than my moneys worth at Windows on the Water. I can not say enough good things about this venue and would highly suggest it to anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor location and elegant tent.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

We had attended a wedding at Windows on the Water in 2012, and I could not believe that a place like this existed in New Jersey. When we started to plan our 2015 nuptials all I could remember was the amazing food, and total ambiance of Windows on the Water (picture tented venue from Father of the Bride which was long my inspiration). We wanted to look at venues in NYC (we lived there for 5 years) and northern NJ. After multiple trips to various venues and meeting with different coordinators – there was no doubt in my mind that Windows on the Water was the place we would get married, and Scott Gersten was the reason it would executed flawlessly. You probably will read a lot of reviews about Scott and wonder “how can this all be true,” but I am here to tell you that Scott is the real deal.The service from the very first email to the very last drop off at the venue was unparalleled. I had a pretty distinct vision of a bubbly welcome bar, scotch and cigar bar with a lounge vibe. Like many brides, I wanted the evening to be one huge party, but intimate enough to be a true reflection of my fiancé (now husband) and me. Scott was available to discuss and execute every single wish we had. Scott and Michelle, along with Alex (day of Coordinator) took care of EVERYTHING.
The food was bar none the best I have ever had at a wedding (I am biased, I know- but my thoughts were verified by the troves of phone calls from guests about how amazing the food was). The food at the tasting was amazing, and the very same caliber if not better was served at our wedding. An important note, at our tasting Chef Will said he serves until the very last moment of the cocktail hour – and true to his word, the food did not stop flowing until everyone was gathered in the tent.
The room was gorgeous- hanging chandeliers, huge lounge section, cigar bar, and amazing flowers. The service was flawless. I felt like my dreams for a perfect day were just as important to Scott and Michell

Profile Picture Perri, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would highly recommend this venue. Scott and his staff are amazing. they were so helpful from start to finish. Guests are still talking about the food and ambiance. Our wedding was in June and we took full advantage of the gorgeous property. The photographer was thrilled with the picturesque backdrop. The venue looks just as good in the photos, as it did in person. Absolutely stunning. Still feel like it was a dream!

Profile Picture User5446565, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

I don't know where to begin to explain how happy we were with our wedding at Windows on the Water. The venue is gorgeous and unique, the food is fabulous and the staff are so knowledgeable and helpful. I wouldn't change a single thing about our experience with them-everything we wanted to do was accomplished with a smile. Their food is unlike the food at any wedding I've ever been to and all of our guests were (and still are) raving about it. The grounds and the tent where our reception were held are different from your typical ballroom wedding sites, which is exactly what we were looking for, and offer such a great option for anyone looking for something out of the ordinary. Their staff will ensure your big day goes so smoothly; everything you read about them is true, they help make the day seamless and take care of everything without needing to worry you with a thing once you're there. I hope I can one day go back as a guest; I couldn't recommend WOW more. Thank you all for helping make our wedding day as amazing as it was!!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge was perfect! We had an amazing experience from the very beginning. The location is beautiful, right on a beautiful lake surrounded by willow trees which made an amazing back drop for pictures. The tent was gorgeous, with draping and lights that make the whole inside glow. We really liked that it had a nice stone paver floor instead of some of the other places that make you stomp around on grass all night. It gives you the feeling of an outdoor reception with the added security and comfort of the tent.
We also were able to have our ceremony outside on the patio overlooking the lake. It was raining that morning but they knew how much I wanted the ceremony to be outside and made it happen. They even got us space heaters outside to keep everyone warm during the ceremony.
The staff at windows on the water was amazing to work with. I can’t say enough about the event manager Scott, he was so accommodating and easy to work with, he was so quick to answer emails and worked with us to make sure our day was everything we wanted.. The maître d Jim and his staff were so attentive. So many people commented about how professional and pleasant they were, you never had to go far to find someone to help you.
The food was absolutely amazing and plentiful. They let us completely customize our cocktail hour and menu to be everything we wanted it to be. We had a big wedding with 210 people but there never seemed to be lines or people standing around waiting to eat. The sit down dinner was also amazing, the short ribs are their signature menu item and everyone loved them! They even sent us home with a tray!
Overall we had an amazing wedding and experience at Windows on the Water and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding without having to be stuck in a typical boring reception hall.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Windows on the Water is a hidden gem! From the moment we walked into the venue, we knew this is where we had to get married. Everything about the place is perfect, the set-up of the ceremony, cocktail hour and the beautiful tent for reception! Scott, the Event Manager, was a pleasure to work with and he always got back to me right on time - Michelle, his assistant was great too! Scott is so accommodating and works with you to make sure all the details of your wedding are exactly what you expect. The day of the wedding, Jim (the maître-d), was amazing!! He did everything we needed, without having to ask. The food was AMAZING, Chef William did such a great job - every one of my guests was so impressed with the food (and that was very important to me). I am so sad that our wedding is over, I wish I could do it all over again. Thank you to all the staff at WOW, especially Scott and Jim. We truly can say, our wedding was a dream come true!

Profile Picture User4430807, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews