the Gramercy at lakeside manor Reviews

308 | Hazlet, NJ

308 Reviews for the Gramercy at lakeside manor

JESSICA A TRIANO · Getting married on 03/13/2021

Amazing !!!!!!!!!!

Everyone that works there is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Mandy Niemcewicz · Married on 05/05/2020

Beyond our expectation!!

We had our daughter's wedding at the Gramercy May 17, 2018. I can't say enough about the experience. I highly recommend Dean and his staff. They were as helpful as could be and very attentive to whatever we wanted. The food was amazing and way more than we expected. We felt we were treated with the utmost professionalism and would highly recommend this venue for your next big affair.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Diane

Diane H. · Married on 02/14/2020

Absolutely beautiful experience thanks to Victoria

I got married on Valentine’s Day and it was absolutely beautiful. The staff, the venue was simply incredible. However the star of the whole process was Victoria!! She was my wedding coordinator that works for the venue. Omg I don’t know what I would have done without her! She was truly an Angel and I feel so blessed that she was apart of such a special moment in my life. If it wasn’t for her being with me over my year of planning I don’t know what I would have done. She responded to my numerous emails quickly and even late at night. You can truly tell she loves what she does! She is the true gem in this beautiful venue. Thank you Victoria!! xoxoxo

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 01/25/2020

Blown away!

I can not say enough amazing things about The Gramercy, their entire team is phenomenal! I worked with Dean mainly and he’s so on top of everything! Super responsive and professional! Pauline is an absolute doll! She treats you and your guests as if they are royalty! Vicki is also such a sweetheart! Set our our decor just as we had envisioned it. My guests can’t stop raving about how it the best wedding they have ever been to! Thank you all again!!

Love, Danielle, Howard and Yoda!

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina Wellner · Married on 12/07/2019

Best wedding ever!

The Gramercy exceeded our expectations! The place in general is breathtaking! It’s clean, sleek, romantic, and glamorous.The food was phenomenal and the staff is on the money. Our guests said they would never forget cocktail hour and the Viennese hour. I have never seen more food that was not only plentiful but delicious! They did everything they said they would do and more. Dean was there no matter what hour answering questions and making sure we were at ease. Victoria made us feel comfortable with all the little details added to our room and Paulina was my side kick the whole night! Anything and everything we need she was on it! Everything was delivered as they presented it. Thank you for being a HUGE part of making our day PERFECT!
    Kristina and Daniel Wellner

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Lyden · Married on 11/17/2019

Beyond amazing ! Above our expectations

Dean was amazing to work with very responsive, catered to all our needs, made everything so simple and easy! Never stressed about planning the wedding because of dean ! The grounds are stunning, and everyone was so amazing the day of, beforehand everything! Our guest raved about how amazing the food was, cocktail hour how much food there was. Was not disappointed in the slightest

Sent on 12/15/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2019

Best day ever

When we walked into the venue for our first appointment, we looked at each other and both said this is it. thank goodness we did. Victoria was the best. No matter how many crazy emails full of questions/requests I had, she always promptly answered. It was such a pleasure to work with her. The day of the wedding we had Pauline by our side and she is absolutely spectacular. I couldn't have imagined a better venue and staff anywhere else. they made our day a night to remember for us and all our guests. thank you so much.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha Gray · Married on 09/27/2019

The best venue

I cant say enough things about the Gramercy! The second we walked in, me and my husband knew this was our venue. Dean and his team were amazing to work with! He was upfront and honest and willing to work with whatever ideas we had. The food is delicious, and the amount of food you get is even better! We still have people raving about the food and it’s been over a month since our wedding! Pauline is an angel! She was always making sure I was okay, always getting me a drink, and making sure both my parents and in-laws tables were good! She was fantastic!! You will not be disappointed with the Gramercy! It is a beautiful venue, with truly delicious food. I cannot wait to host my next big event there!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • FutureMrs.Px0

Jessie · Married on 09/22/2019

If you want exceptional service, amazing food & a elegant venue look no further!!!!

Updated Review:
    My husband and I recently got married at the Gramercy. From the very start we knew we were in good hands. Dean and his team went above and beyond to make sure our special day was nothing short of magical. The property is beautiful, the food is out of this world (not just saying that, our guests are STILL talking about it) and the staff was friendly and attentive. Pauline made sure to take special care of Michael and I. I thought she was literally with us every step of the way until I had talked to my parents, in-laws and grandparents who said she was also assisting them all night (talk about super woman). Dean helped Michael and I throughout the whole wedding planning process and he always responded to any questions/concerns right away. He definitely helped calm my nerves, and boy was I nervous. All in all, I just wanted to thank Dean, Pauline and the staff at Gramercy for the exceptional service while hosting the best party of our lives. We love you all!

Original Review:
    Have not yet had our wedding but Dean has been amazing so far. He responds to emails very promptly and is always willing to answer questions and help. I have found that working with responsive vendors has made the planning process so much easier. My Fiance and I really appreciate how accommodating Dean has been so far. We CANNOT wait for our big day!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Alexandra Catalano · Married on 09/15/2019

Unforgettable

We had our wedding on 9/15/2019 at the Gramercy and a week later we still can’t get over the awesome time we had. We literally felt like a king & queen for the night with Pauline catering to absolutely everything we needed. My guests felt attended to as well which was a major thing for us. Victoria and Dean made sure everything was perfect from the favors on our tables, to lighting, making sure everyone was happy. I Need to go back to Pauline for a second and list just some amazing things she did — 1, my feet were KILLING me all night & my shoes were getting caught on my dress well for my first dance she taped them up & poured baby powder all over my feet it was amazing I felt like I was walking on clouds. 2, We have a 2 & half year old daughter who doesn’t like anyone new well I was surprised all night she wouldn’t stop laughing with Pauline it melted my heart. 3, I ALWAYS had a drink in my hand & she definitely made sure I ate something. I’m just gonna end here with The Gramercy has gave me and my husband memories that will last us a life time, thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Sade

Sade · Married on 09/08/2019

Absolute best experience!

From beginning to end the Gramercy met all of our needs. They were responsive, professional and diligent. We worked specifically with Victoria and it was like working with a close friend on making your dreams come true. Any question I had along the way she was able to answer them. There was never a moment in time where I felt like we made the wrong decision in choosing The Gramercy. I wanted elegance. Got it! I wanted a grand staircase entrance. Got it! I wanted to feel special and catered to. Got it! I would absolutely recommend this place again and again. Thank you so much Gramercy at Lakeside Manor for making our wedding look so beautiful and feel so effortless!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Desiree

Desiree Konopka · Married on 08/11/2019

Wedding venue

Stephen and I had our wedding here on August 11,2019. There’s not enough words to describe how satisfied we were with how everything turned out. The food was AMAZING from the cocktails hour to the main dish! Our guest till this day can not stop talking about how great the food was! I would like to give a special thank you to Dean and Pauline for dealing with us from the very beginning to the very end. I would recommend this venue to all couples and business for any event. I loved how the building was for us only and how attentive the employees and Dean himself was to us. They went above my standards and I hope to attend more weddings at this venue!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Sandra Fernandes · Married on 08/02/2019

My dream wedding

Where do I even begin! Dean and his team are amazing! My wife and I had our wedding at the Gramercy August 2nd, 2019 and to this day we cannot stop talking or thinking about the wedding. We still have guests telling us about how much they loved the food and venue. There was enough food to feed the entire state of NJ! The only part we are sad about was leaving the venue. Dean and his team are truly amazing. They answered all of our guests and were there to guide me and my wife every step of the way.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2019

The only venue you need to look at

I instantly knew this was my wedding venue the minute I came across it. Upon walking in I was sold. We visited about 18 other venues just to make sure. Dean was so attentive and answered every single one of my questions and emails - and boy were there plenty. They let us control everything and customize food dishes which was soooo appreciated !!!! Seriously, choose this place

Sent on 08/09/2019

Megan Lunger · Married on 07/04/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever.

I had my wedding on July 4th and oh. My. Goodness. It was INCREDIBLE! Dean and his staff are absolutely amazing! Dean worked with me and my mother for months to make sure everything was perfect and my mind was at ease! I have had so many people call me and tell me it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to! The food was incredible! The guests were treated like royalty, the staff went above and beyond my expectations. I am so glad I had my wedding here, and highly recommend everyone to have theirs here as well! Thanks Dean and staff for making my wedding reception the best night of my life!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 07/03/2019

Flawless Service From Start to Finish

We got married at the Gramercy on July 3, 2019 and could not have been happier with the experience! Dean was so easy to get a hold of no matter what day of week or time of day and so accommodating. Pauline was our bridal attendant the day of the wedding and was so attentive to not only me and my husband, but to our entire families. She knew where our family was seated and made sure they had a drink in their hand at all times. The food was so fresh and HOT when it got to all of our guests- we still hear about the food. The dessert was an amazing way to end the night. Overall, the food, service and experience with the Gramercy was more than we could have asked for!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • F

Fabienne · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing food and service

We are so happy we chose the Gramercy at Lakeside Manor as our venue. From our first meeting up until the big day, they were easy to work with and pleasant and professional. We mostly worked with Vicky who was awesome. We loved the venue, the food, and the staff! The food was excellent. People were raving over it!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2019

Stunning and Spectacular

My husband and I got married June 2019 at The Gramercy. Initially we fell in love with the ballroom, the modern, clean, elegant style fit right in with our wedding vision. The staff was incredible, to our booking with Vicki, sitting with Dean to finalize our menu and cocktail hour, to Pauline who was right by our side at every perfect moment on the wedding day without being overbearing. Now, the food.. It is always difficult choosing a venue without being able to taste the food. Rest assured you will not be disappointed. We continue to get incredible feedback not only on the amount of food offered during cocktail hour but also the quality. Dean was helpful and easy to work with when it came to customizing what we wanted. When they tell you the kitchen can do it, they can! If cocktail hour and main course were not enough, your guests will be surprised by the amazing display they have for the Venetian hour, from waffle station to milkshakes! At the end of the night, they will pack up all that is left over for you to take home! I hope to be invited as a guest!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • George

George Lehaf · Married on 06/22/2019

A Sleek and Modern Wedding Venue with the Best Staff!

We have just had our wedding at the Gramercy at Lakeside Manor and we couldn't be happier! Leading up to the wedding date, Dean (the manager/owner) was extremely responsive, no matter what time of day we contacted him. If we needed a quick meeting, he always made time to meet with us in person. He was able to accomodate all of our requests, including different style drinks for signature drinks (such as limoncello mules and strawberry margaritas), as well as any color themes and table setups that we wanted. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about anything! It went so smoothly, since Dean and his staff were on top of everything and ensured we were where we had to be, without us having to worry or even think about it. We got to enjoy the entire party and be with our friends and family because of this. After the wedding, we were told by all of our guests how amazing the food was! Definitely a great place to have your wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Maria Foti · Married on 06/21/2019

This venue is amazing!

Where do I begin?! I got married here June 21, 2019 and am so happy I found this venue. I knew I wanted something more modern and this place was exactlyyy the look I was going for. Not only was the venue beautiful, but everyone I dealt with (Victoria, Dean & Pauline) were amazing. Very genuine, real, down to earth people which for me is important. They weren't salesy or pushy and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. The service was amazing and the food was next level... Cocktail hour was insane and so was the Venetian hour. My guests are still talking about the food! I put my trust in The Gramercy, and to say they exceeded my expectations would be an understatement. I cannot say enough great things about this place and the people that run it! :)

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful venue with amazing food!

Dean and his crew at the Gramercy are absolutely amazing. From the moment we booked our wedding to the very end, Dean was by our side. Dean made sure our night was extra special and it was just that. Not only is the venue gorgeous, but he food and service is out of this world! Our guests are raving about the food! Thank you so much Dean! Oh and we can’t forget our amazing bridal attendant Pauline. She was by my side to bustle me, make sure we had food, and drinks. Pauline became our best friend. We can’t thank her enough for making our night easy and fun!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/11/2019

I can’t recommend The Gramercy enough

I can’t recommend The Gramercy enough! You should absolutely consider this venue if you want a modern, up to date, personalized wedding. Working with Dean made our planning that much easier and fun! From the start, we felt so comfortable knowing our day was going to go exactly as planned and we were fully taken care of. The staff is so attentive, flexible, and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure the Bride/Groom and their guests have everything they need and more. The ballroom is beautiful and the ceiling really ties together their elegant vibe. Our guests called and texted for days after the wedding raving about the cocktail hour, food stations, and venetian hour. No guest will go home hungry!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Lindsay Dathe · Married on 05/10/2019

The best wedding ever! Venue, food and staff were amazing!

The Gramercy truly exceeded all of our expectations! From the moment we walked in and saw how glamorous the venue was we knew it was the venue for us! Dean coordinated EVERYTHING for us, (literally everything) and delivered EXCEPTIONAL customer service. He answered emails in less than 1 minute to the MANY questions I had. (I Don't think he sleeps! Lol) This helped me trust him knowing I could reach out whenever I needed to. No question was off limits with Dean! He made everything seamless and you can tell he loves what he does! We LOVED the food selection and that EVERYTHING was included in cocktail hour. (No picking 2 chafing dishes etc) You want it all? They have it all! The food seriously was out of this world! Pauline my bridal attendant was so attentive to detail and making sure not only myself but my family were well taken care of! She literally waited on us hand and foot (not kidding, she powdered my dancing feet) The bartenders were amazing and got those drinks out quick! Truly I want to have every event at The Gramercy! My guests said “this was seriously the best wedding I’ve ever been to!” It’s now a little over a month and people are still talking about it !! Thanks again for hosting the absolute best day of our lives! - Lindsay and James

Sent on 06/26/2019

Angela · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly Recommended

The venue is gorgeous, the food is outstanding, and the staff is professional, accommodating, and just awesome in general. From booking to the big day, we couldn't have asked for a better experience, and we received so many compliments from our guests. Our wedding day was beyond amazing thanks to Dean and his team!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 04/05/2019

Unforgettable Experience

I wanted to take the time to thank Dean and the AMAZING team at The Gramercy for helping me create a freaking memorable wedding day! They were beyond amazing and I am forever grateful! The level of professionalism, promptness, care and impeccable customer service I received did not go unnoticed and I will forever cherish that about working with Dean and The Gramercy. The food and dessert bar at the end of the night were unbelievable and my guests are still boasting about that and about the great time they had! I am happy I chose The Gramercy as my venue of choice and other brides looking to book them can’t go wrong!!

Sent on 04/14/2019