the Gramercy at lakeside manor Reviews

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 6
the Gramercy at lakeside manor 7

JESSICA A TRIANO · Getting married on 03/13/2021

Amazing !!!!!!!!!!

Everyone that works there is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Mandy Niemcewicz · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Beyond our expectation!!

We had our daughter's wedding at the Gramercy May 17, 2018. I can't say enough about the experience. I highly recommend Dean and his staff. They were as helpful as could be and very attentive to whatever we wanted. The food was amazing and way more than we expected. We felt we were treated with the utmost professionalism and would highly recommend this venue for your next big affair.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • FutureMrs.Px0

Jessie · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Have not yet had our wedding but Dean has been amazing so far. He responds to emails very promptly and is always willing to answer questions and help. I have found that working with responsive vendors has made the planning process so much easier. My Fiance and I really appreciate how accommodating Dean has been so far. We CANNOT wait for our big day!

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree Konopka · Married on 08/11/2019

Wedding venue

Stephen and I had our wedding here on August 11,2019. There’s not enough words to describe how satisfied we were with how everything turned out. The food was AMAZING from the cocktails hour to the main dish! Our guest till this day can not stop talking about how great the food was! I would like to give a special thank you to Dean and Pauline for dealing with us from the very beginning to the very end. I would recommend this venue to all couples and business for any event. I loved how the building was for us only and how attentive the employees and Dean himself was to us. They went above my standards and I hope to attend more weddings at this venue!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 10
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 11
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 12

Sandra Fernandes · Married on 08/02/2019

My dream wedding

Where do I even begin! Dean and his team are amazing! My wife and I had our wedding at the Gramercy August 2nd, 2019 and to this day we cannot stop talking or thinking about the wedding. We still have guests telling us about how much they loved the food and venue. There was enough food to feed the entire state of NJ! The only part we are sad about was leaving the venue. Dean and his team are truly amazing. They answered all of our guests and were there to guide me and my wife every step of the way.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2019

The only venue you need to look at

I instantly knew this was my wedding venue the minute I came across it. Upon walking in I was sold. We visited about 18 other venues just to make sure. Dean was so attentive and answered every single one of my questions and emails - and boy were there plenty. They let us control everything and customize food dishes which was soooo appreciated !!!! Seriously, choose this place

Sent on 08/09/2019
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 13
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 14
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 15

Megan Lunger · Married on 07/04/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever.

I had my wedding on July 4th and oh. My. Goodness. It was INCREDIBLE! Dean and his staff are absolutely amazing! Dean worked with me and my mother for months to make sure everything was perfect and my mind was at ease! I have had so many people call me and tell me it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to! The food was incredible! The guests were treated like royalty, the staff went above and beyond my expectations. I am so glad I had my wedding here, and highly recommend everyone to have theirs here as well! Thanks Dean and staff for making my wedding reception the best night of my life!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 07/03/2019

Flawless Service From Start to Finish

We got married at the Gramercy on July 3, 2019 and could not have been happier with the experience! Dean was so easy to get a hold of no matter what day of week or time of day and so accommodating. Pauline was our bridal attendant the day of the wedding and was so attentive to not only me and my husband, but to our entire families. She knew where our family was seated and made sure they had a drink in their hand at all times. The food was so fresh and HOT when it got to all of our guests- we still hear about the food. The dessert was an amazing way to end the night. Overall, the food, service and experience with the Gramercy was more than we could have asked for!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2019

Stunning and Spectacular

My husband and I got married June 2019 at The Gramercy. Initially we fell in love with the ballroom, the modern, clean, elegant style fit right in with our wedding vision. The staff was incredible, to our booking with Vicki, sitting with Dean to finalize our menu and cocktail hour, to Pauline who was right by our side at every perfect moment on the wedding day without being overbearing. Now, the food.. It is always difficult choosing a venue without being able to taste the food. Rest assured you will not be disappointed. We continue to get incredible feedback not only on the amount of food offered during cocktail hour but also the quality. Dean was helpful and easy to work with when it came to customizing what we wanted. When they tell you the kitchen can do it, they can! If cocktail hour and main course were not enough, your guests will be surprised by the amazing display they have for the Venetian hour, from waffle station to milkshakes! At the end of the night, they will pack up all that is left over for you to take home! I hope to be invited as a guest!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • George

George Lehaf · Married on 06/22/2019

A Sleek and Modern Wedding Venue with the Best Staff!

We have just had our wedding at the Gramercy at Lakeside Manor and we couldn't be happier! Leading up to the wedding date, Dean (the manager/owner) was extremely responsive, no matter what time of day we contacted him. If we needed a quick meeting, he always made time to meet with us in person. He was able to accomodate all of our requests, including different style drinks for signature drinks (such as limoncello mules and strawberry margaritas), as well as any color themes and table setups that we wanted. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about anything! It went so smoothly, since Dean and his staff were on top of everything and ensured we were where we had to be, without us having to worry or even think about it. We got to enjoy the entire party and be with our friends and family because of this. After the wedding, we were told by all of our guests how amazing the food was! Definitely a great place to have your wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 16
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 17

Maria Foti · Married on 06/21/2019

This venue is amazing!

Where do I begin?! I got married here June 21, 2019 and am so happy I found this venue. I knew I wanted something more modern and this place was exactlyyy the look I was going for. Not only was the venue beautiful, but everyone I dealt with (Victoria, Dean & Pauline) were amazing. Very genuine, real, down to earth people which for me is important. They weren't salesy or pushy and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. The service was amazing and the food was next level... Cocktail hour was insane and so was the Venetian hour. My guests are still talking about the food! I put my trust in The Gramercy, and to say they exceeded my expectations would be an understatement. I cannot say enough great things about this place and the people that run it! :)

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful venue with amazing food!

Dean and his crew at the Gramercy are absolutely amazing. From the moment we booked our wedding to the very end, Dean was by our side. Dean made sure our night was extra special and it was just that. Not only is the venue gorgeous, but he food and service is out of this world! Our guests are raving about the food! Thank you so much Dean! Oh and we can’t forget our amazing bridal attendant Pauline. She was by my side to bustle me, make sure we had food, and drinks. Pauline became our best friend. We can’t thank her enough for making our night easy and fun!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/11/2019

I can’t recommend The Gramercy enough

I can’t recommend The Gramercy enough! You should absolutely consider this venue if you want a modern, up to date, personalized wedding. Working with Dean made our planning that much easier and fun! From the start, we felt so comfortable knowing our day was going to go exactly as planned and we were fully taken care of. The staff is so attentive, flexible, and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure the Bride/Groom and their guests have everything they need and more. The ballroom is beautiful and the ceiling really ties together their elegant vibe. Our guests called and texted for days after the wedding raving about the cocktail hour, food stations, and venetian hour. No guest will go home hungry!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Lindsay Dathe · Married on 05/10/2019

The best wedding ever! Venue, food and staff were amazing!

The Gramercy truly exceeded all of our expectations! From the moment we walked in and saw how glamorous the venue was we knew it was the venue for us! Dean coordinated EVERYTHING for us, (literally everything) and delivered EXCEPTIONAL customer service. He answered emails in less than 1 minute to the MANY questions I had. (I Don't think he sleeps! Lol) This helped me trust him knowing I could reach out whenever I needed to. No question was off limits with Dean! He made everything seamless and you can tell he loves what he does! We LOVED the food selection and that EVERYTHING was included in cocktail hour. (No picking 2 chafing dishes etc) You want it all? They have it all! The food seriously was out of this world! Pauline my bridal attendant was so attentive to detail and making sure not only myself but my family were well taken care of! She literally waited on us hand and foot (not kidding, she powdered my dancing feet) The bartenders were amazing and got those drinks out quick! Truly I want to have every event at The Gramercy! My guests said “this was seriously the best wedding I’ve ever been to!” It’s now a little over a month and people are still talking about it !! Thanks again for hosting the absolute best day of our lives! - Lindsay and James

Sent on 06/26/2019

Angela · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly Recommended

The venue is gorgeous, the food is outstanding, and the staff is professional, accommodating, and just awesome in general. From booking to the big day, we couldn't have asked for a better experience, and we received so many compliments from our guests. Our wedding day was beyond amazing thanks to Dean and his team!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 04/05/2019

Unforgettable Experience

I wanted to take the time to thank Dean and the AMAZING team at The Gramercy for helping me create a freaking memorable wedding day! They were beyond amazing and I am forever grateful! The level of professionalism, promptness, care and impeccable customer service I received did not go unnoticed and I will forever cherish that about working with Dean and The Gramercy. The food and dessert bar at the end of the night were unbelievable and my guests are still boasting about that and about the great time they had! I am happy I chose The Gramercy as my venue of choice and other brides looking to book them can’t go wrong!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 18
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 19
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 20
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 21

Derrick Blount · Married on 02/06/2019

Words cannot describe how wonderful the Gramercy made our wedding

From the moment my fiancé and I laid eyes on the Gramercy at Lakeside Manor, we knew from the start this was OUR venue. Although we did not actually book right away, we found ourselves constantly comparing other venues that we visited to the Gramercy. Just to be clear, we visited over 15 venues. – Mostly all the other wedding venues had the typical “wedding factory” vibe. The ones that did not however had multiple weddings happening at the same time, and would not guarantee you that you will not into another bride on your special day. The Gramercy on the other hand was chic, modern, crisp, feel and gave off a “classy couple” energy. It was also refreshing to see that the Gramercy’s Manager Dean was aware of every detail that makes a wedding special and how to execute it. Dean helped our vision come to life. Speaking of Dean, I do not know where to begin. Maybe, I will start by saying he is simply amazing! Even BEFORE we booked, he was readily available and willing to provide direction to us within MINUTES of contact. Once we decided to go with the Gramercy, I felt like Dean became our personal assistant. He answered my numerous emails at 2 am. He never once got annoyed with my fiancé redundant questions. He sent me pics of decor ideas at my request, and gave us direction on executing our crazy ideas. He was doing all of this all while dealing with dozens of other couples that had upcoming weddings, but we never felt he was too busy. To top it all, he helped me CUSTOMIZE our wedding dinner menu- this is something that no other wedding venue would do without probably up-charging you for everything. Being that I am West Indian, it was important to us to incorporate cultural elements in our special day. Dean had the chef create traditional dishes that came out phenomenally. I had guests come to me during the wedding asking if we hired a private chef because they could not even fathom that a wedding venue could create these traditional Haitian dishes. Dean also helped us to specially order rum that is produced in Haiti, and it was major hit. One of the biggest attributes of the Gramercy besides the service is the fact they have ONE wedding at time. You feel so special because the place is completely yours for the entire day/evening. Pauline who I cannot thank enough was there from the beginning to the end, helping me in and out of my dress, getting something to eat/drink and the ability to just focus on having a good time. Overall, if I had to do it again, without a doubt, we would choose the Gramercy. It was everything and more and we cannot thank Dean and his team for having such a beautiful venue and being an incredible person.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Anna Stoin · Married on 01/20/2019

Our amazing wedding

Just had our wedding this past weekend at the Gramercy and it was so amazing, the food was phenomenal , the service was great thanks to Dean and Paulette and the rest of the staff were so helpful and did everything to make sure our night was perfect. we had a mixed culture wedding so I had a lot of requests and Dean was able to make sure that everything went perfectly for us! I cannot recommend them enough thank you so much to Gramercy for our perfect wedding day !

Sent on 01/25/2019
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 22
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 23
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 24
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 25
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Day EVER! 11/10 Experience

Let's just start with the most important part: I would without hesitation recommend The Gramercy to friends, family, curious folks for any event.

We got married at The Gramercy this past New Years' Eve, and while I thought it would be amazing day, The Gramercy really exceeded my expectations.

We got engaged Christmas Eve 2017. At the time, we were living in California, but knew we wanted to get married in NJ, so we had about two weeks to pick a venue. My mom suggested The Gramercy because ~25 years, she had my brother's baptism at The Lakeside Manor and remembered it being a good experience. She said they had renovated, but it was still the same people, so we checked it out. The Gramercy was the first and last place we looked. We were so impressed with the hall, Dean, and the incredible amount of detail that The Gramercy handled for a pretty reasonable price. They were pretty booked up (so get in early), but we managed to snag New Years' Eve 2018.

Over the course of the year, planning from California, Dean was great at answering questions quickly. I'm a worrier, but he put my mind at ease.

The day of, things could not have been more perfect. Everything inside the hall looked beautiful from the way they laid out the escort cards to the votives they added for ambiance to the lighting. The food was amazing. So many people told us the food at cocktail hour was fantastic. I had TWO tough critics say the calamari was the best they ever had.

Throughout the night the staff kept everyone organized. The service was impeccable. Everyone was quick to bring out orders/drinks, and they were all super friendly. I especially appreciate that since I know we pulled them away from their friends and families on a holiday to be there.

I also have to mention Pauline, who was our bridal attendant and then some. She was AMAZING! She helped keep the bridal party moving during pictures, she made sure we ate during cocktail hour, she bustled my super complicated 30-ribbon bustle, she helped us organize the introductions, and she did an incredible job during the reception making sure our families and ourselves were served in a timely manner. She also made sure neither my husband nor myself nor the important members of our family ever went without anything. I was literally standing on the dance floor with a not quite empty glass, and she would swoop in with a fresh full one without ever asking. I got to experience my wedding, not just be rushed through it, and that is very much thanks to her. Everyone has been raving about her incredible service for four days now. She is just a true gem.

Overall, it was an 11/10 experience. I'm currently trying to come up with excuses to have another party there ;)

Sent on 01/04/2019

vanessa · Married on 12/23/2018

Christmas came early

Had our wedding at this venue in December. I cannot recommend this place enough. The staff, especially Paulina & Dean, are the reason. Not just them; from the food, the happy hour, the space, the attention to detail… everything went off without a hitch. Paulina, our maître d’ was everywhere. Should you need anything she was there. I was looking for her gold lamp because there was no way of explaining her abilities other than her being a Genie. Dean, no matter how busy he was he would always get back to you. If hotels had an inkling of his customer service, they would all be 5 stars. He had the place run like a Michelin star restaurant. The cocktail hour was delicious and the venetian hour? Forget about it. Along with the amazing spread of sweets, you get milkshakes! Bar none one of the best milkshakes I’d ever had. Words are not enough to express my gratitude I have for The Gramercy. Thank you for making our wedding magical.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Kerri · Married on 12/21/2018

Ceremony & Wedding

Dean and his staff at The Gramercy went above and beyond anything my husband and I could hope for! Our wedding was absolutely perfect from start to finish. Dean made sure the bridal party knew what they were doing for the ceremony and made sure I was not stressing at all. Pauline was AMAZING, she knew everything I needed before I knew I needed them. She also made sure to take care of my parents and my in-laws the entire night. I cannot say enough wonderful things about The Gramercy. Anyone looking to have an amazing wedding that your guests cannot stop talking about need to book The Gramercy ASAP!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 26

Paloma Palomba · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding Venue of our Dreams!

We celebrated our wedding at the Gramercy at Lakeside Manor on 11/11/18. This venue truly exceeded our expectations!! We decided to look at this venue because my best friend had been to a wedding there and raved about the cocktail hour, decor, and atmosphere. One look at that main reception room, and we fell in love. Dean was an absolute pleasure to work with. For two years leading up to our wedding, we were in contact with Dean mainly through email. His responsiveness was prompt and professional. Whether my concern was about the color of the linens or the spread of the cocktail hour, he responded promptly and took care of every single need we had. Our wedding night was simply a dream. Our guests were so impressed with the Gramercy. They raved about the incredible cocktail hour, the intimacy of a one-wedding-at-a-time atmosphere and the dinner! Many of my guests even said that their main course was better than dinner that they've had out at restaurants! Pauline, our bridal attendant, was so accommodating and helpful. Not only was she by our side all night, but she was also attending to our parents as well! We are so happy that we were able to experience the happiest day of our lives at a venue that was so beautiful. We will never be able to thank the staff of the Gramercy enough!!!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Felitti · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I had my wedding here at the Gramercy on 11/10/18 and it was amazing! It was the first venue we looked at, and the best one by far. It’s a one wedding at a time place which is amazing because you get the full attention. Once we sat down with Dean we knew right away this was the place for us- as Dean says you want a party, you want fun. And they make sure it happens.
    Dean and Victoria went above and beyond to accommodate all of our request. They were extremely helpful, professional and so personable and that’s what sets them apart from the rest. Any questions we had were answered almost immediately. They made everything so easy!
    Our guest are still complimenting us on everything, from how neat/clean/ and modern the venue itself is and to how amazing the cocktail hour was. All the food was DELICIOUS, and so many options! The mashed potato bar was a huge hit.
    Pauline our bridal attendant was so sweet and she made sure the night flowed seamlessly and with ease. She made sure we had everything we needed. She made sure we never had an empty drink in hand and plenty to eat. She was with us all night long, as well as tending to our parents.
    We had an AMAZING wedding thanks to everyone at the Gramercy.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Olga

Olga Koyfman · Married on 11/09/2018

My Special Day

After browsing a handful of venues for our wedding, me and my fiance decided that The Gramercy was going to be our top pick. The place is truly beautiful, inside and out! Dean and Staff exceeded our expectations, everything went smooth and i couldn't have asked for anything else. Pauline who was my help for the day was truly amazing, she had tended to my every need and was simply amazing! From start to finish everything flowed, the cocktail hour was great! The dinner options were all great, and the Venetian hour was yummy! I cant thank The Gramercy enough for making my special day one of the memorable days of my life!!

Sent on 11/19/2018