the Gramercy at lakeside manor Reviews

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 6
the Gramercy at lakeside manor 7
  • FutureMrs.Px0

Jessie · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Have not yet had our wedding but Dean has been amazing so far. He responds to emails very promptly and is always willing to answer questions and help. I have found that working with responsive vendors has made the planning process so much easier. My Fiance and I really appreciate how accommodating Dean has been so far. We CANNOT wait for our big day!

Anna Stoin · Married on 01/20/2019

Our amazing wedding

Just had our wedding this past weekend at the Gramercy and it was so amazing, the food was phenomenal , the service was great thanks to Dean and Paulette and the rest of the staff were so helpful and did everything to make sure our night was perfect. we had a mixed culture wedding so I had a lot of requests and Dean was able to make sure that everything went perfectly for us! I cannot recommend them enough thank you so much to Gramercy for our perfect wedding day !

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 10
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 11
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 12
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 13
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Day EVER! 11/10 Experience

Let's just start with the most important part: I would without hesitation recommend The Gramercy to friends, family, curious folks for any event.

We got married at The Gramercy this past New Years' Eve, and while I thought it would be amazing day, The Gramercy really exceeded my expectations.

We got engaged Christmas Eve 2017. At the time, we were living in California, but knew we wanted to get married in NJ, so we had about two weeks to pick a venue. My mom suggested The Gramercy because ~25 years, she had my brother's baptism at The Lakeside Manor and remembered it being a good experience. She said they had renovated, but it was still the same people, so we checked it out. The Gramercy was the first and last place we looked. We were so impressed with the hall, Dean, and the incredible amount of detail that The Gramercy handled for a pretty reasonable price. They were pretty booked up (so get in early), but we managed to snag New Years' Eve 2018.

Over the course of the year, planning from California, Dean was great at answering questions quickly. I'm a worrier, but he put my mind at ease.

The day of, things could not have been more perfect. Everything inside the hall looked beautiful from the way they laid out the escort cards to the votives they added for ambiance to the lighting. The food was amazing. So many people told us the food at cocktail hour was fantastic. I had TWO tough critics say the calamari was the best they ever had.

Throughout the night the staff kept everyone organized. The service was impeccable. Everyone was quick to bring out orders/drinks, and they were all super friendly. I especially appreciate that since I know we pulled them away from their friends and families on a holiday to be there.

I also have to mention Pauline, who was our bridal attendant and then some. She was AMAZING! She helped keep the bridal party moving during pictures, she made sure we ate during cocktail hour, she bustled my super complicated 30-ribbon bustle, she helped us organize the introductions, and she did an incredible job during the reception making sure our families and ourselves were served in a timely manner. She also made sure neither my husband nor myself nor the important members of our family ever went without anything. I was literally standing on the dance floor with a not quite empty glass, and she would swoop in with a fresh full one without ever asking. I got to experience my wedding, not just be rushed through it, and that is very much thanks to her. Everyone has been raving about her incredible service for four days now. She is just a true gem.

Overall, it was an 11/10 experience. I'm currently trying to come up with excuses to have another party there ;)

vanessa · Married on 12/23/2018

Christmas came early

Had our wedding at this venue in December. I cannot recommend this place enough. The staff, especially Paulina & Dean, are the reason. Not just them; from the food, the happy hour, the space, the attention to detail… everything went off without a hitch. Paulina, our maître d’ was everywhere. Should you need anything she was there. I was looking for her gold lamp because there was no way of explaining her abilities other than her being a Genie. Dean, no matter how busy he was he would always get back to you. If hotels had an inkling of his customer service, they would all be 5 stars. He had the place run like a Michelin star restaurant. The cocktail hour was delicious and the venetian hour? Forget about it. Along with the amazing spread of sweets, you get milkshakes! Bar none one of the best milkshakes I’d ever had. Words are not enough to express my gratitude I have for The Gramercy. Thank you for making our wedding magical.

Kerri · Married on 12/21/2018

Ceremony & Wedding

Dean and his staff at The Gramercy went above and beyond anything my husband and I could hope for! Our wedding was absolutely perfect from start to finish. Dean made sure the bridal party knew what they were doing for the ceremony and made sure I was not stressing at all. Pauline was AMAZING, she knew everything I needed before I knew I needed them. She also made sure to take care of my parents and my in-laws the entire night. I cannot say enough wonderful things about The Gramercy. Anyone looking to have an amazing wedding that your guests cannot stop talking about need to book The Gramercy ASAP!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 14

Paloma Palomba · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding Venue of our Dreams!

We celebrated our wedding at the Gramercy at Lakeside Manor on 11/11/18. This venue truly exceeded our expectations!! We decided to look at this venue because my best friend had been to a wedding there and raved about the cocktail hour, decor, and atmosphere. One look at that main reception room, and we fell in love. Dean was an absolute pleasure to work with. For two years leading up to our wedding, we were in contact with Dean mainly through email. His responsiveness was prompt and professional. Whether my concern was about the color of the linens or the spread of the cocktail hour, he responded promptly and took care of every single need we had. Our wedding night was simply a dream. Our guests were so impressed with the Gramercy. They raved about the incredible cocktail hour, the intimacy of a one-wedding-at-a-time atmosphere and the dinner! Many of my guests even said that their main course was better than dinner that they've had out at restaurants! Pauline, our bridal attendant, was so accommodating and helpful. Not only was she by our side all night, but she was also attending to our parents as well! We are so happy that we were able to experience the happiest day of our lives at a venue that was so beautiful. We will never be able to thank the staff of the Gramercy enough!!!

• Jessica

Jessica Felitti · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I had my wedding here at the Gramercy on 11/10/18 and it was amazing! It was the first venue we looked at, and the best one by far. It’s a one wedding at a time place which is amazing because you get the full attention. Once we sat down with Dean we knew right away this was the place for us- as Dean says you want a party, you want fun. And they make sure it happens.
    Dean and Victoria went above and beyond to accommodate all of our request. They were extremely helpful, professional and so personable and that’s what sets them apart from the rest. Any questions we had were answered almost immediately. They made everything so easy!
    Our guest are still complimenting us on everything, from how neat/clean/ and modern the venue itself is and to how amazing the cocktail hour was. All the food was DELICIOUS, and so many options! The mashed potato bar was a huge hit.
    Pauline our bridal attendant was so sweet and she made sure the night flowed seamlessly and with ease. She made sure we had everything we needed. She made sure we never had an empty drink in hand and plenty to eat. She was with us all night long, as well as tending to our parents.
    We had an AMAZING wedding thanks to everyone at the Gramercy.

• Olga

Olga Koyfman · Married on 11/09/2018

My Special Day

After browsing a handful of venues for our wedding, me and my fiance decided that The Gramercy was going to be our top pick. The place is truly beautiful, inside and out! Dean and Staff exceeded our expectations, everything went smooth and i couldn't have asked for anything else. Pauline who was my help for the day was truly amazing, she had tended to my every need and was simply amazing! From start to finish everything flowed, the cocktail hour was great! The dinner options were all great, and the Venetian hour was yummy! I cant thank The Gramercy enough for making my special day one of the memorable days of my life!!

Kristina · Married on 11/03/2018

My wedding at the Gramercy was a dream

I can barely put in to words how perfect my wedding day was. The very moment I walked in to The Gramercy I fell in love. Most venues look nice in pictures and when you see them in person your mind quickly changes but with this one the pictures barely do it justice. Dean and his team were in for a challenge with me. I set the bar sky high and they soared above all of my expectations. My guests are still raving about the endless food, the top notch service and the beautiful decor. Pauline was out of this world amazing from start to finish. The entire night she hid in the shadows and was at my every beck and call before I could even say her name. If you want your wedding to be the best day of your life, choose The Gramercy.

• Edward

Edward · Married on 11/02/2018

We cannot say enough about how great Dean and everyone at Gramercy are. Professional, caring, and helpful. They have gone above and beyond to help us plan an amazing day, even when we’ve run into issues. Dean takes the time to truly listen and help guide us. You cannot go wrong with The Gramercy.

• Gabriela

Gabriela Campos · Married on 10/28/2018

A dream come true

The Gramercy made my dream wedding come true on October 28, 2018!I cannot thank the Gramercy team enough on how perfect and flawless my big day turned out to be and all the hard work they did to make sure everything was perfect! The venue, the details, the food, the staff and how well coordinated everything turned out to be was above and beyond my expectations. All my guest continue to rave about how beautiful my wedding was and how amazing the food was. THANK YOU GRAMERCY TEAM, WE LOVE YOU!

• Nathalie

Nathalie · Married on 10/13/2018

Beyond Amazing!!!!!!

It has been 3 weeks since our wedding, and friends/family continue to rave about The Gramercy! The venue is absolutely breathtaking, from the sheik cocktail room to the glamourous ballroom, our guests were in awe when they walked in. The food was absolutely delicious from the cocktail hour to the main course. The cocktail stations were unique, diverse, and even the most common dishes had a flair and distinct taste making them special. Don’t even get me started on how delicious the gourmet pastries and customized milkshakes were for dessert!
    Dean and his family are an absolute pleasure to work with. They’re kind, accommodating, and go above and beyond to make your day special. Pauline, the Maitre d, was so on point throughout the day. Thanks to her, my dress was busseled beautifully, my husband’s tie was always straight, and the moment we finished our drink, a fresh one was awaiting us. She was AMAZING!

We highly recommend The Gramercy to anyone and EVERYONE for their wedding. You will not regret it!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 15
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 16
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 17

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2018

The moment we walked through the doors of The Gramercy and met with Dean to tour the venue, my husband and I knew we HAD to have our wedding here. The modern style venue is gorgeous and has the ability to meet any wedding style or vibe. Dean was wonderful! He understood our hopes for our wedding reception instantly - we wanted our guests to have a memorable time! He gave us suggestions on how to ensure the party vibe! He was very good at being available via e-mail almost around the clock to answer questions - big or small. He made me feel confident that my wedding was important and I was satisfied with all of the decisions and choices going on behind the scenes. We had our wedding on October 5, 2018 and it was AMAZING. The staff could not have been any more accommodating! Pauline is a bride’s God send and will make sure you and your new husband/wife don’t have to worry about a thing throughout the evening! I received multiple compliments during the reception about how wonderful the food was and how pretty the venue was. You will not be disappointed if you choose The Gramercy for your event. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t even think about choosing another venue!

Stephen Sepulveda · Married on 09/22/2018

Exactly what we wanted!

I cannot compliment the Gramercy enough. Every guest was amazed by the venue, from the food to the staff to everything in between. We dealt with Dean, who was so flexible and easy to work with. We had many of our own ideas of how we wanted our special day to go and he was so easy to work with to get everything accomplished. Paulina was our maitre d' and she was outstanding. She made sure we were eating and was handing us drinks whenever we were half finished. She was even getting food and drinks for both our sets of parents. One month later after our wedding, we're still receiving so many compliments from friends and family on the Gramercy. The best compliment I can say is, if we were to do it all over again, we would not change a thing. We're looking forward to coming back as a guest so we can enjoy the venue even more.

Heidi · Married on 09/09/2018

Our wedding was on 9/9/18 at The Gramercy and it was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! The best decision we made for our big day was picking The Gramercy as our wedding venue. Dean and the whole team were an absolute pleasure to work with. It felt like home from the minute we walked in and Dean and his staff make you feel like family. The modern, elegant décor was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding. The food was amazing and our guests still rave about it! Dean was so responsive and accommodating throughout the whole planning process. And Pauline is truly an angel! She was at our side from the minute we stepped foot in The Gramercy. She made sure we were comfortable, well fed, and always had a drink in our hand. Yes, believe it or not, my husband and I ate WELL on our wedding day thanks to Pauline!! She made sure of it! With all the things a bride has to worry about, my venue was definitely not one of them! I had no doubts that Dean and his team would make sure everything went smoothly, and they did not disappoint. In fact, they went above and beyond and I am eternally grateful to them. Thank you guys for making our wedding dreams come true!!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 18
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 19
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 20

Arianna · Married on 09/07/2018

My husband and I were married at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor on Friday 9/7/18 and it was the best night of our lives. From the moment we chose The Gramercy as our wedding venue until and including the very last moment of our reception, we had the best experience! Every single detail was handled smoothly, professionally, and with a smile. Vicky, Dean, George, Sophia, and Pauline were an absolute pleasure to work with and I cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work. It’s like they knew exactly what I needed/wanted before I even expressed it. The food at our tasting as well as during our cocktail hour and reception was delicious and fresh! The chef, Jean-Paul, truly cares about what he is serving to the guests, and it shows. Every single server, bartender, etc. who worked our wedding was excellent, efficient, and knowledgeable as well. Our guests have not stopped talking about how incredible our venue was! From the bottom of our hearts, we truly felt as if The Gramercy treated us as family. We highly recommend The Gramercy as your wedding venue!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 21
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 22
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 23
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 24

Paulina · Married on 09/01/2018

We had our wedding here on 9.1.18 and it was the most magical day for us! Everyone at the Gramercy was so accommodating and helpful with everything we needed, from day 1. Sophia was an absolute pleasure to work with, and Pauline was beyond amazing. She did not leave my side all night long. She made sure we ate and had everything we needed.
    I would recommend this venue to everyone looking for a beautiful space, friendly staff, delicious food and a nice space outside for an outdoor ceremony. We are still receiving compliments on our wedding today!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 25
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 26
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 27

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

I celebrated my wedding at the Gramercy on 8/25/2018. From booking the date to even now a month after our event, Dean and his crew have been incredible. My husband was very particular on the food selection and I was very particular about décor. Dean was a constant reminder that whatever we dreamed our wedding to be, he would make sure it became a reality. It wasn't until our actually wedding day that all those details and the planning came to life. The cocktail hour was phenomenal, the décor was incredible and it all reigned true once we heard directly from our guests the days following our wedding. To be quite honest, after visiting many venues before picking "our dream location", we couldn't have chosen better. I can't say enough good things about Dean. From texts at all hours of the day and his attention to detail and to our needs, he provided top notch service and I was positive our wedding was in great hands if he was in charge. The constant flexibility to work with us and to create a plan/menu/event that was tailored specifically to our needs was unmatched. He never once made us feel like we were asking for too much or being a pain. Aside from the service, the venue speaks for itself... the elegant blank canvas that the Gramercy allows you enhance is unlike any venues in the area at a price that doesn't break your budget. Most venues these days are dingy or have that distinct yellow feel. The Gramercy is bright, modern, clean and classy... it truly has the ability to become whatever you want it to be, and that white marble circular dance floor "swooning* beautiful! Pauline our maître d was incredibly attentive as well. She made sure my husband and I ate in between dance sets, stood hydrated and got to really enjoy everything. If we needed to be reminded of something she was there, change my heels into my flats, she was there, needed water while greeting guests, she was there. If I could give the Gramercy 10 stars, I would! Thank you Gramercy at Lakeside Manor!

James · Married on 08/17/2018

My son and daughter in-law had their wedding reception at The Gramercy on August 17, 2018. From the moment I arrived with my wife, mother and mother-in-law, Paulina immediately took care of us. She went above and beyond to please my family. Paulina made sure we did not go thirsty or hungry. She kept everyone happy. Paulina is a wonderful hostess and a great asset to The Gramercy. The venue, staff and food was fantastic. Several family members and friends have called me to tell me that the food at the cocktail hour was amazing. Thank you!!!

Rosemarie · Married on 08/04/2018

I got married at The Gramercy on 8/4/2018 & my wedding day could not have been more perfect thanks to The Gramercy!
    To start the Venue is gorgeous!!
    I worked with Dean throughout my engagement and he was extremely responsive and helpful whenever I had questions about the wedding he sent me a clear answer within an hour or two via Email.

The food was great!!!! We did a tasting and we were very excited that the food was flavorful. We had heard great things about the cocktail hour and the reviews from our guests about the food have been fantastic! During our cocktail hour our attendant brought all of the cocktail hour selections up to our bridal suite and it was perfect! I also loved my signature drink which Dean helped personalize for us and our wedding.
    The flow of the night was perfect!
    The staff at the Gramercy will keep your wedding flowing and fun so that you can relax and just enjoy it!
    I cannot say enough about how much I loved this venue. Best wedding decision we made!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 28

Nina · Married on 07/27/2018

The best decision that we made was to book the Gramercy! If I could give the Gramercy, Dean, Pauline and the rest of the staff more than five stars, I would! Dean would answer all my emails in less than 24 hours, no matter what time I sent them (even when I would send them at 2 am). Also, Dean was super helpful giving us recommendations for vendors and what worked best in terms of décor and setup at the venue. Dean was one of the best people that we had the chance to work with during the wedding planning process! On our wedding day, everything ran smoothly. The minute we arrived (before I even walked into the Gramercy), Pauline was there at our side. She took care of me, my husband, and even my mom! She made sure we always had a drink in our hands and checked up on us constantly throughout the night to make sure we were okay. Everything, from the food to the service, was perfect! We opted to do the Viennese hour and it was amazing! So much variety and our guests loved it. All of my guests had a great time and I constantly get compliments on how great everything was! I can’t thank Dean and the rest of the staff at the Gramercy enough! One of the biggest part of the wedding planning process is picking the right venue and we are so glad that we picked The Gramercy! Thank you so much, Dean! We really can’t thank you enough!

Lana · Married on 07/21/2018

Stunning venue

This was the first venue we have looked at and after viewing few others we just kept going back it. It was love at first sight! Through the process we worked with Dean who was wonderful. All of our emails, phone calls, text messages were answered almost right away. We got married in July 2018 and everyone is still talking about the cocktail hour and the main dinner how amazing it was. My maitre d' was my life saver. She kept me calm, and was very attentive to not only myself and my husband but to our whole family, I truly don't know how my night would have turned out if she wasn't there to walk me through the evening.

cody · Married on 07/06/2018

We had our wedding at the gramercy on 7/6/18 and I still have people telling me it was one of the best weddings they've been too! From the cocktail hour to the dinner to the viennese table, everything was amazing and everyone is still raving about the food. The venue is elegant and classy. I fell in love with it from the second I walked through the door and knew it was the place I needed to have my reception. Dean and Pauline(the bridal assistant) were so amazing and made sure our night went as planned and was free of stress. I highly recommend this venue for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I just got married on June 30th. From the moment I walked into the doors 2 years ago at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor, I knew that I wanted to have my wedding there! The venue is elegant, classy, and a perk is that it is the only wedding event during that time. I cannot be more happy that we chose the Gramercy. Dean, Sophia & George were so sweet and very accommodating throughout the entire planning process, were always available and flexible, and ensured that everything was done the way that we wanted it. The food was excellent - our families and friends are still raving about it! Pauline our bridal attendant was phenomenal!! She ensured that my husband and I ate, that our parents were always attended to and had whatever they wanted, and she was always making sure that everything was perfect for us. The wait staff, bartenders, security, etc. were all excellent as well! Our wedding night was incredible, and I truly could not be happier that we chose The Gramercy. It I an absolutely beautiful venue, and I would recommend it to everybody!! Thank you so much to everybody at The Gramercy for making our wedding night so perfect!!!!