the Gramercy at lakeside manor Reviews

273 Reviews for the Gramercy at lakeside manor

273 the Gramercy at lakeside manor Reviews
  • FutureMrs.Px0

Jessie · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Have not yet had our wedding but Dean has been amazing so far. He responds to emails very promptly and is always willing to answer questions and help. I have found that working with responsive vendors has made the planning process so much easier. My Fiance and I really appreciate how accommodating Dean has been so far. We CANNOT wait for our big day!

• Edward

Edward · Married on 11/02/2018

We cannot say enough about how great Dean and everyone at Gramercy are. Professional, caring, and helpful. They have gone above and beyond to help us plan an amazing day, even when we’ve run into issues. Dean takes the time to truly listen and help guide us. You cannot go wrong with The Gramercy.

• Gabriela

Gabriela Campos · Married on 10/28/2018

A dream come true

The Gramercy made my dream wedding come true on October 28, 2018!I cannot thank the Gramercy team enough on how perfect and flawless my big day turned out to be and all the hard work they did to make sure everything was perfect! The venue, the details, the food, the staff and how well coordinated everything turned out to be was above and beyond my expectations. All my guest continue to rave about how beautiful my wedding was and how amazing the food was. THANK YOU GRAMERCY TEAM, WE LOVE YOU!

• Nathalie

Nathalie · Married on 10/13/2018

Beyond Amazing!!!!!!

It has been 3 weeks since our wedding, and friends/family continue to rave about The Gramercy! The venue is absolutely breathtaking, from the sheik cocktail room to the glamourous ballroom, our guests were in awe when they walked in. The food was absolutely delicious from the cocktail hour to the main course. The cocktail stations were unique, diverse, and even the most common dishes had a flair and distinct taste making them special. Don’t even get me started on how delicious the gourmet pastries and customized milkshakes were for dessert!
    Dean and his family are an absolute pleasure to work with. They’re kind, accommodating, and go above and beyond to make your day special. Pauline, the Maitre d, was so on point throughout the day. Thanks to her, my dress was busseled beautifully, my husband’s tie was always straight, and the moment we finished our drink, a fresh one was awaiting us. She was AMAZING!

We highly recommend The Gramercy to anyone and EVERYONE for their wedding. You will not regret it!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 3
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 4
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 5

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2018

The moment we walked through the doors of The Gramercy and met with Dean to tour the venue, my husband and I knew we HAD to have our wedding here. The modern style venue is gorgeous and has the ability to meet any wedding style or vibe. Dean was wonderful! He understood our hopes for our wedding reception instantly - we wanted our guests to have a memorable time! He gave us suggestions on how to ensure the party vibe! He was very good at being available via e-mail almost around the clock to answer questions - big or small. He made me feel confident that my wedding was important and I was satisfied with all of the decisions and choices going on behind the scenes. We had our wedding on October 5, 2018 and it was AMAZING. The staff could not have been any more accommodating! Pauline is a bride’s God send and will make sure you and your new husband/wife don’t have to worry about a thing throughout the evening! I received multiple compliments during the reception about how wonderful the food was and how pretty the venue was. You will not be disappointed if you choose The Gramercy for your event. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t even think about choosing another venue!

Stephen Sepulveda · Married on 09/22/2018

Exactly what we wanted!

I cannot compliment the Gramercy enough. Every guest was amazed by the venue, from the food to the staff to everything in between. We dealt with Dean, who was so flexible and easy to work with. We had many of our own ideas of how we wanted our special day to go and he was so easy to work with to get everything accomplished. Paulina was our maitre d' and she was outstanding. She made sure we were eating and was handing us drinks whenever we were half finished. She was even getting food and drinks for both our sets of parents. One month later after our wedding, we're still receiving so many compliments from friends and family on the Gramercy. The best compliment I can say is, if we were to do it all over again, we would not change a thing. We're looking forward to coming back as a guest so we can enjoy the venue even more.

Heidi · Married on 09/09/2018

Our wedding was on 9/9/18 at The Gramercy and it was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! The best decision we made for our big day was picking The Gramercy as our wedding venue. Dean and the whole team were an absolute pleasure to work with. It felt like home from the minute we walked in and Dean and his staff make you feel like family. The modern, elegant décor was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding. The food was amazing and our guests still rave about it! Dean was so responsive and accommodating throughout the whole planning process. And Pauline is truly an angel! She was at our side from the minute we stepped foot in The Gramercy. She made sure we were comfortable, well fed, and always had a drink in our hand. Yes, believe it or not, my husband and I ate WELL on our wedding day thanks to Pauline!! She made sure of it! With all the things a bride has to worry about, my venue was definitely not one of them! I had no doubts that Dean and his team would make sure everything went smoothly, and they did not disappoint. In fact, they went above and beyond and I am eternally grateful to them. Thank you guys for making our wedding dreams come true!!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 6
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 7
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 8

Arianna · Married on 09/07/2018

My husband and I were married at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor on Friday 9/7/18 and it was the best night of our lives. From the moment we chose The Gramercy as our wedding venue until and including the very last moment of our reception, we had the best experience! Every single detail was handled smoothly, professionally, and with a smile. Vicky, Dean, George, Sophia, and Pauline were an absolute pleasure to work with and I cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work. It’s like they knew exactly what I needed/wanted before I even expressed it. The food at our tasting as well as during our cocktail hour and reception was delicious and fresh! The chef, Jean-Paul, truly cares about what he is serving to the guests, and it shows. Every single server, bartender, etc. who worked our wedding was excellent, efficient, and knowledgeable as well. Our guests have not stopped talking about how incredible our venue was! From the bottom of our hearts, we truly felt as if The Gramercy treated us as family. We highly recommend The Gramercy as your wedding venue!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 9
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 10
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 11
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 12

Paulina · Married on 09/01/2018

We had our wedding here on 9.1.18 and it was the most magical day for us! Everyone at the Gramercy was so accommodating and helpful with everything we needed, from day 1. Sophia was an absolute pleasure to work with, and Pauline was beyond amazing. She did not leave my side all night long. She made sure we ate and had everything we needed.
    I would recommend this venue to everyone looking for a beautiful space, friendly staff, delicious food and a nice space outside for an outdoor ceremony. We are still receiving compliments on our wedding today!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 13
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 14
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 15

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

I celebrated my wedding at the Gramercy on 8/25/2018. From booking the date to even now a month after our event, Dean and his crew have been incredible. My husband was very particular on the food selection and I was very particular about décor. Dean was a constant reminder that whatever we dreamed our wedding to be, he would make sure it became a reality. It wasn't until our actually wedding day that all those details and the planning came to life. The cocktail hour was phenomenal, the décor was incredible and it all reigned true once we heard directly from our guests the days following our wedding. To be quite honest, after visiting many venues before picking "our dream location", we couldn't have chosen better. I can't say enough good things about Dean. From texts at all hours of the day and his attention to detail and to our needs, he provided top notch service and I was positive our wedding was in great hands if he was in charge. The constant flexibility to work with us and to create a plan/menu/event that was tailored specifically to our needs was unmatched. He never once made us feel like we were asking for too much or being a pain. Aside from the service, the venue speaks for itself... the elegant blank canvas that the Gramercy allows you enhance is unlike any venues in the area at a price that doesn't break your budget. Most venues these days are dingy or have that distinct yellow feel. The Gramercy is bright, modern, clean and classy... it truly has the ability to become whatever you want it to be, and that white marble circular dance floor "swooning* beautiful! Pauline our maître d was incredibly attentive as well. She made sure my husband and I ate in between dance sets, stood hydrated and got to really enjoy everything. If we needed to be reminded of something she was there, change my heels into my flats, she was there, needed water while greeting guests, she was there. If I could give the Gramercy 10 stars, I would! Thank you Gramercy at Lakeside Manor!

James · Married on 08/17/2018

My son and daughter in-law had their wedding reception at The Gramercy on August 17, 2018. From the moment I arrived with my wife, mother and mother-in-law, Paulina immediately took care of us. She went above and beyond to please my family. Paulina made sure we did not go thirsty or hungry. She kept everyone happy. Paulina is a wonderful hostess and a great asset to The Gramercy. The venue, staff and food was fantastic. Several family members and friends have called me to tell me that the food at the cocktail hour was amazing. Thank you!!!

Rosemarie · Married on 08/04/2018

I got married at The Gramercy on 8/4/2018 & my wedding day could not have been more perfect thanks to The Gramercy!
    To start the Venue is gorgeous!!
    I worked with Dean throughout my engagement and he was extremely responsive and helpful whenever I had questions about the wedding he sent me a clear answer within an hour or two via Email.

The food was great!!!! We did a tasting and we were very excited that the food was flavorful. We had heard great things about the cocktail hour and the reviews from our guests about the food have been fantastic! During our cocktail hour our attendant brought all of the cocktail hour selections up to our bridal suite and it was perfect! I also loved my signature drink which Dean helped personalize for us and our wedding.
    The flow of the night was perfect!
    The staff at the Gramercy will keep your wedding flowing and fun so that you can relax and just enjoy it!
    I cannot say enough about how much I loved this venue. Best wedding decision we made!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 16

Nina · Married on 07/27/2018

The best decision that we made was to book the Gramercy! If I could give the Gramercy, Dean, Pauline and the rest of the staff more than five stars, I would! Dean would answer all my emails in less than 24 hours, no matter what time I sent them (even when I would send them at 2 am). Also, Dean was super helpful giving us recommendations for vendors and what worked best in terms of décor and setup at the venue. Dean was one of the best people that we had the chance to work with during the wedding planning process! On our wedding day, everything ran smoothly. The minute we arrived (before I even walked into the Gramercy), Pauline was there at our side. She took care of me, my husband, and even my mom! She made sure we always had a drink in our hands and checked up on us constantly throughout the night to make sure we were okay. Everything, from the food to the service, was perfect! We opted to do the Viennese hour and it was amazing! So much variety and our guests loved it. All of my guests had a great time and I constantly get compliments on how great everything was! I can’t thank Dean and the rest of the staff at the Gramercy enough! One of the biggest part of the wedding planning process is picking the right venue and we are so glad that we picked The Gramercy! Thank you so much, Dean! We really can’t thank you enough!

cody · Married on 07/06/2018

We had our wedding at the gramercy on 7/6/18 and I still have people telling me it was one of the best weddings they've been too! From the cocktail hour to the dinner to the viennese table, everything was amazing and everyone is still raving about the food. The venue is elegant and classy. I fell in love with it from the second I walked through the door and knew it was the place I needed to have my reception. Dean and Pauline(the bridal assistant) were so amazing and made sure our night went as planned and was free of stress. I highly recommend this venue for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I just got married on June 30th. From the moment I walked into the doors 2 years ago at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor, I knew that I wanted to have my wedding there! The venue is elegant, classy, and a perk is that it is the only wedding event during that time. I cannot be more happy that we chose the Gramercy. Dean, Sophia & George were so sweet and very accommodating throughout the entire planning process, were always available and flexible, and ensured that everything was done the way that we wanted it. The food was excellent - our families and friends are still raving about it! Pauline our bridal attendant was phenomenal!! She ensured that my husband and I ate, that our parents were always attended to and had whatever they wanted, and she was always making sure that everything was perfect for us. The wait staff, bartenders, security, etc. were all excellent as well! Our wedding night was incredible, and I truly could not be happier that we chose The Gramercy. It I an absolutely beautiful venue, and I would recommend it to everybody!! Thank you so much to everybody at The Gramercy for making our wedding night so perfect!!!!

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2018

Our wedding was a bit of a disaster pretty much immediately following the ceremony due to insane family members who have absolutely no respect. Dean, Vicki, and Pauline along with the rest of the staff at The Gramercy literally did everything they could to make sure even through all the fights, tears, and drama at the beginning of the night my husband and I were taken care of. Pauline was there with me every step of the way making sure I was eating, that I always had a drink in my hand, and trying to make me as happy as possible. She even cleaned my dress for me when I dropped pasta on it!!! She is seriously the most amazing person to have by your side on your wedding day! Dean and Vicki were there for us every step of the way in planning and especially the day of. They helped to keep everything organized and make sure everything ran smoothly. Words cannot express just how grateful I am for these people, and the amazing job that they did with our wedding!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/15/2018

look no further, truly amazing.

I don't even know where to begin! I had my wedding June 15th, 2018 and I couldn't of been more amazed. This is the best decision we made. From the moment I stepped foot into The Gramercy I knew it was the venue for us! The foyers, and the cocktail hour room are amazing, and then the grand ballroom is just WOW, Breathtakingly Beautiful! When I first started planning my wedding, Dean was extraordinary. He is amazing to work with and answered any of my questions almost immediately. He made the entire process effortless, constantly reminding me that they will be there to take care of everything! Pauline the bridal attendant was phenomenal. I felt like royalty the entire night. Not only did she take care of me, but she took care of my parents and the parents of the groom. I always had a drink in my hand, and she was there waiting on me and helping me with anything I needed!! She really took the pressure of the day away! Now onto the food! Amazingggg!! What they include for the cocktail hour is the most I have ever seen! Anything you could imagine is there, you really don't need to upgrade, but they do have options to do so. Some of my guests thought that was dinner! The main course meals were delicious and cooked to perfection. I like that guests had the option that night to decide what they wanted. And then there is the dessert! WOW again. So many options! Cakes, ice cream, milkshakes etc. My guests are still raving about the food and desert from the wedding. I am so glad that we choose this as our wedding venue! If I could go back and do it all over again I would! I am still looking for a reason to come back there! Thank you again to Dean and the entire staff for an amazing night that I will remember forever! Look no further and book the Gramercy! You will not regret it!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

My wedding was the most amazing day of my life! From the moment my husband and I walked into The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor for our first tour we were already talking about how this is our venue! The second you walk through the door the stunning chandelier takes your breath away. Each room gets better and better. The cocktail room cannot look any nicer, with the way it is set up with the beautiful décor and looks! The ballroom is absolutely gorgeous! We met with Dean who was extremely accommodating, professional and most of all so much fun! He made this whole process of planning our wedding easy and really enjoyable. He was super quick with his response time for emails and phone calls and always was able to answer all of my questions. When it came time for our food tasting, the entire staff was so nice. Best of all, the food was AMAZING! Each entrée tasted so fresh and delicious. We met with the chef, Nicholas, who explained everything on our dishes. We cannot be any happier with our choice! Our wedding was June 2, 2018 and this day was absolutely perfect. Pauline, the maître d, completely took care of us with anything we needed the entire night. She was by my side at all times helping me and was so awesome! Thank you SO MUCH Pauline!!!! Our wedding was exactly how I envisioned it to be!! I am so thrilled with our pictures and I am constantly watching all of our videos as well! They capture the most amazing memories from this beautiful venue. Our family and friends are still talking about how our wedding was the most amazing time with the best food! Bobby and I literally had a perfect wedding and I cannot thank Dean and the entire staff at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor for providing us with these wonderful memories that we will have for the rest of our lives!

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding was at The Gramercy this past weekend! Words can not express how amazing Dean & his crew have been throughout the whole wedding process! Not only is the establishment gorgeous, but the food is among the best I’ve ever tasted (I’ve been to many weddings as a guest)! Paulina, the maître d’, made me feel like a princess and catered to every one of our needs throughout the night! This wedding venue is classy, top notch and THE best around!! Every single one of my guests continue to rave about our wedding!

Elena · Married on 05/18/2018

Let me start off by saying I have literally been in 13 weddings, all over New Jersey and the country. Let me also state that we had over 215 people at our wedding, paying for it ourselves, and NO HELP from practically any bridal party member and we both have stressful jobs (government & police officer). The 2 days before the wedding I was a mess, like out of the show bridezilla, Dean was actually off so I dealt with his mother Sophia, well she just like Dean was a God Send. It was amazing how she helped me calm down, finish all the last minute details all without judging my craziness lol! Then, at our tasting we tasted the rice and me being Filipino/Puerto Rican, I am a rice snob we liked the rice but wasn’t IN LOVE with it. I was just kidding when I asked (Nico the chef) if he can cook the rice with "jasmine rice" well he ACTUALLY DID, it was AMAZING! My family still cannot stop talking about how amazing the food was, AND my mom is a caterer so we know good food. At the tasting we ALSO meet the bridal attendant “Pauline,”well, I wish I got her contact information because I swear I would love to be actual friends with her, she was BETTER than our WHOLE bridal party combined in assisting us! Thank you Pauline for being a friend, bridesmaid, mother and assistant to Anthony & I, WE LOVE YOU! If you know Filipinos, Puerto Ricans and Italians you know all we want to do is dance, eat and drink, well the gramercy made that happen and the whole experience amazing. Our ice luge was AMAZING and had actual real alcohol, I swear some venues water down the alcohol, nope at the gramercy, all real. Anytime I had a question, even at 10pm, Dean would reply to my email immediately. I had friends spent literally over $300 a plate and their venue wasn’t even ¼ the experience we had or our guest raved about at our wedding. Bides, “look no further, your wedding dreams will come true if you book the gramercy!” Thank you to Dean and the Gramercy family! We love you all!
    Love, The Sarnos!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 17
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor 18

Shana · Married on 04/28/2018

If you are looking for a venue that has the most delicious food, beautiful modern atmosphere and the best staff, look no further and book your venue with The Gramercy. My husband and I have been told numerous times that this was the best wedding our guests have ever been to and how they can't get over how amazing the food was and how gorgeous the venue was. This was one of the best decisions we made by booking our venue with them and we highly recommend this place!

Corissa · Married on 04/27/2018

Words cannot express how amazing the Gramercy at lakeside manor is!! We had our wedding there April 27th and it was everything and more that I ever imagined. Working with Dean was a great experience, he was very quick to respond to any of our needs and questions & made us feel so comfortable! My husband and I received so many compliments about the venue/ food/ staff and how beautiful the venue was. Pauline the Maitre d’ was hands down the sweetest person and did everything for me the day of the wedding. She always made sure I had a cocktail in my hand, and was there every step of the way that I needed her. The cocktail hour was AMAZING and our guests are still raving about it almost two weeks later!! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. Thank you Dean and to all of the Gramercy staff for making our day so perfect!!

Samantha · Married on 04/21/2018

We had our wedding at the Gramercy on April 21, 2018. It was absolutely perfect. I can’t put into words how amazing this venue, staff, food, etc, are. Dean and Pauline (the Maitre’D) were so incredible to work with. Dean made sure everything was running exactly the way we dreamed it would, and Pauline took care of us the entire night. Never went without a drink, we never went hungry, she even made us an entire table of food at the cocktail hour and made sure we were able to eat it. We have had 3 other weddings to attend since ours and at each wedding without fail we have had comments like “this food has nothing on your wedding. That was the best food I’ve ever had”, “things s wedding is nice but yours was absolutely beautiful.” We have even had people who didn’t attend come up to us and say “so and so said your wedding was one of the most beautiful, classy events they’ve ever gone to”. It was the best night of my life and I’m telling you if you want to have your dream wedding THIS is your venue!!! I wish we could do it a hundred times over!

Rebekah · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I married at the Gramercy on April 7, 2018 and it was everything we dreamed of and more! From the moment we walked in the door, we knew this was going to be the place. We fell in love with the elegance, class and beauty of the venue, and had an immediate connection with Sophia who runs the Gramercy with her family. The entire planning process with the Gramercy was so easy. If we ever had any questions about anything, or needed advice along the way we could always call up Sophia, Dean or George, and they were there to help. They have so much knowledge about planning, style, set up, and every little detail to make the day perfect. On our wedding day Dean was so professional and kept the day running seamlessly, but was also so good with me as an emotional bride. He really calmed me down for the ceremony and made sure I was in the moment and breathing! Thank you Dean! The wedding day was spectacular! Everything looked perfect and was set up just how we imagined it. My husband and I were so impressed with the way we were taken care of throughout the day and night. Pauline, the bridal attendant is an angel! She was by my side all day and night making sure I always had a drink in hand, my make-up looked perfect, and I had everything I needed! She arranged a table with food for my husband and I at cocktail hour and also made sure sat for dinner. Pauline was so on top of everything, I can't imagine the day without her! Our guests are still talking about the wedding and how fabulous everything was! We receive compliments about the incredible cocktail hour, the amazing food, and the top notch service. ALL of the food from cocktail hour to dinner and dessert is absolutely delicious, and there is so much of it! We are so thankful we chose this as our venue, and are so thankful to the entire Gramercy team for giving us the most spectacular, magical day we had dreamed of! Such a special place, run by amazing people who will always be in our hearts!

the Gramercy at lakeside manor 19