Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pink Cake Box

Specializing in Sweet

Pink Cake Box specializes in wedding cakes, cookie favors, cupcakes, groom's cakes and specialty cakes.

We work individually with each bride and groom to create a custom cake that is personalized and special. All of our cakes are made to order for delivery in NJ, with only the freshest ingredients. Each delicious cake is designed by pastry chef, Anne Khoobiar Heap, and can include beautiful details like sugar paste flowers, ribbons and lace-work to match your dress

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Pink Cake Box on

73 Reviews for Pink Cake Box

Consultations (1)
Delivery (1)

2.7

We'd like to say this was a good experience, but there were some things we weren't happy with. First of all, I'll say this...they offer gluten-free cake, which is not easy to come by. That was a blessing to my wife and several of our guests! My wife was able to eat some of her own wedding cake!!

We got to sit with Anne and describe the cake we wanted. She seemed very distracted during our tasting and we got the impression that she just wanted to get it over with. It was very strange when we as an engaged couple were anticipating a special moment to pick out our cake.

It wasn't going to be an extravagant cake since it was part of a package deal we got through the reception hall we booked. The cake looked nice, but it wasn't exactly what we requested. One of the standard cakes they make is with a big bow on the side. So, my wife asked for a big ribbon the wrap around that layer of the cake to match. Well, they only put a very thin strip of fondant ribbon to go with the bow and it looked...off. A thin ribbon does not make the wide bow like was on the cake. Not sure why they didn't see that, but it seemed unbalanced...and you can't contact them to change it since you don't see it until you are at the reception.

I think there was an error in some of the cake colors on the inside, but the main thing was the fondant ribbon. We had specified that we wanted a wide ribbon to match the bow, but we only got a thin one. May not seem like a big deal, but it's all my wife sees when we look at pictures of the cake. It doesn't look terrible, but it doesn't match...which means a lot on your wedding cake.

Profile Picture bruce, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

You should absolutely order your cake through Pink Cake Box. It was one of the best parts of our wedding. They made us a small cake and a variety of cupcakes, and they fit it perfectly into our theme. I got a blue/teal cake with two starfish on it, and one of them was wearing my bow tie. The cupcakes each had a piece of edible sea glass candy on top. They were delicious. The company is responsive and they showed up on time to set up. Wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

When my (then) fiance and I went to Pink Cake Box, we knew our request for our wedding cake wasn't a traditional one. Anne met with us right after a snow storm and drew us a rough sketch right then and there of what we envisioned the cake to look like. The day of our wedding, when we saw the cake it was even more than what we expected. They got every detail in there. It was absolutely beautiful and the talk of the wedding

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/8/15, 8 Reviews

Pink Cake Box Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $8.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1452975788 8a50458d2ed6f9ce towering floral wedding morgan cake2848

Free Anniversary Tier

Redeem In-Store
We are offering a free anniversary tier for any couple that purchases a wedding cake from us and provides us with a professionally shot digital photo. Contact us for more details.
#WW790552b4b1bfc9ce

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolute pleasure to work with!

They had us at Pink Champagne Cake! Pink Cake Box is one of our preferred vendors who specializes in the most unique cake creations! What makes them extra special is that they taste as good as they look! Our clients are always blown away with Anne's artistic designs and the variety of flavors. Most recently, we had a groom who said he didn't like cake, when he received his PCB wedding cake he loved it so much that they brought all the leftovers home with them. We went over to their house a few days after their wedding and shared some of their coconut/lemon layer with some prosecco before they headed back to Austria and he actually said they gave "cake" a whole new meaning to him. A+ service, Great Staff, thank you Anne & Nicole for taking such good care of us!!

Anne and her team are amazing to work with. Quick turn around time. A great vendor to work with and her cakes are as delicious! When you look at them they are amazing, and you wonder how great can it taste? They are moist and delicious! I highly recommend Pink Cake Box, and great find!

Absolutely breaktaking Cakes. I highly recommend them for all occasions. Rene - J&R Guarino Photography

102 PROS I KNOW