Pink Cake Box Reviews

73 | Denville, NJ

73 Reviews for Pink Cake Box

Kristen · Married on 07/09/2016

You should absolutely order your cake through Pink Cake Box. It was one of the best parts of our wedding. They made us a small cake and a variety of cupcakes, and they fit it perfectly into our theme. I got a blue/teal cake with two starfish on it, and one of them was wearing my bow tie. The cupcakes each had a piece of edible sea glass candy on top. They were delicious. The company is responsive and they showed up on time to set up. Wonderful experience.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Colleen · Married on 11/08/2015

When my (then) fiance and I went to Pink Cake Box, we knew our request for our wedding cake wasn't a traditional one. Anne met with us right after a snow storm and drew us a rough sketch right then and there of what we envisioned the cake to look like. The day of our wedding, when we saw the cake it was even more than what we expected. They got every detail in there. It was absolutely beautiful and the talk of the wedding

Sent on 11/17/2015

Ana · Married on 10/31/2015

The cake was everything we wanted! it was perfect and delicious. They were very easy to work! it was a pleasure giving them our business! Thank you for the beautiful wedding cake Pink Cake Box!!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2015

Pink Cake Box was fantastic! We met with the bakers over a year before our wedding to do a taste test and design our wedding cake. The cake tasted amazing, and the bakers were very patient as they drew multiple proofs to make sure that the design was exactly what we wanted. I was blown away when I saw our cake on our wedding and actually started tearing up because it looked even more incredible than I imagined. Additionally, the cake was delicious, and the bakery offers a wide variety of flavor combos. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Dan · Married on 08/02/2015

We just had our wedding, and what an amazing cake!! The work put into designing our cake and the extreme detailing was just phenomenal. We had a 5 tier cake with 5 different flavors! Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing the cake looked and tasted. The sugar flowers from top to bottom and the hidden designs for my favorite hockey team and our favorite place to visit were perfectly meshed into an extremely elegant cake. Do yourself a favor and get your wedding cake or any cake from here! We even got our macaroon guest gifts from here and they were amazing as well in our wedding colors. We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 08/05/2015

It was a gorgeous wedding cake and tasted delicious!! It was just amazing!! I would totally be a lifetime customer. birthday cakes and other occasion cakes are amazing too. They also have cupcakes and macaroons too. I just can't say enough of good things about it! I am so glad I went with them for my big day's cake! Definitely a great choice! Whatever the occasion may be I know they won't let me down!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Risa · Married on 06/13/2015

Anne & her staff at Pink Cake Box blew us away with the perfect details on our cake! I have known Anne for a few years, and interned with her in the past, so I knew I was in good hands. She listened to the ideas that I had for the cake and produced a masterpiece that exceeded my expectations. Of course, both of our flavors (purple velvet cake with vanilla buttercream & chocolate cake with hazelnut buttercream) were delicious. Our guests we very impressed!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Allison · Married on 10/23/2014

When you've been a fan of Pink Cake Box for as long as I have, it is awesome when it's finally your turn to design the perfect wedding cake with them!

As an extremely detail oriented person, it was important to me to know that my vision would be left in the hands of those who were not only capable, but truly talented. As expected, I was delivered the most beautiful wedding cake, personalized with each of the elements discussed in my design consultation.

It is obvious by their already 60+ positive reviews that Pink Cake Box is amazing at what they do, but I just want to thank everyone who worked on my wedding cake to help bring my dream into reality!

Sent on 12/15/2014

At the last minute our pastry chef backed out from making our cake. My wedding planner recommended Pink Cake Box, I had seen them on Food Network but was unfamiliar with their bakery/cakes. They immediately set me up with a tasting kit and set to work on our cake. It was INCREDIBLE. Everyone thought it was fantastic and it tasted incredible, I was so impressed with their work and how friendly they were. I expected the bill to be outrageous, they are in a nice area and have a lot of publicity from all of their work. Not the case at all, they were MORE THAN REASONABLY PRICED and the cake turned out impeccable. It is no wonder to me why they are delivering cakes all over the place-- taste: delectable, design: fantastic, friendly team: delightful, cost: spot on. Couldn't give them a better review than if they gave me free cake for life! Truly stellar service.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Kristin · Married on 08/22/2014

We couldn’t thank Anne and the rest of the Pink Cake Box staff enough for our amazing wedding cake and grooms cake. Not only did our 7 tier cake look amazing, with beautiful hand crafted flowers and elegant details, but it also tasted awesome! We received so many complements on the cake and it was nice to be able to have a memorable wedding cake rather than a borrowing white butter cream cake most venues offer.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/18/2014

Pink Cake Box recently made my wedding cake, Groom's cake, cupcake favors AND cookies for our hotel guest bags. They go above and beyond to make each event special, unique and truly your own. Did I mention, that not only did everything LOOK perfect, but TASTED even better! I can't wait to stop in and pick up some treats to enjoy! HANDS DOWN THE BEST!

Sent on 07/20/2014

The cake looked fabulous and was absolutely delicious. The process of choosing our flavors and design was fun and easy. We were able to taste all of the flavors before choosing which we wanted to go with. They had a wide assortment of different designs all of which were absolutely beautiful. It was really hard to choose just one. The cake was so good, and we had a ton of compliments on it even with all of the other desserts that our vendor had included. We are really looking forward to digging into our top tier on our anniversary. We highly recommend Pink Cake Box for the perfect wedding cake!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Anna · Married on 04/27/2014

The cake that Anne and her team created for our wedding day was absolutely beautiful! It was everything i had hoped it would be and more. The consultation process was awesome, easy and fun. Anne is so sweet and so patient and really takes the time to explain things and come up with a design that you will love. Her sketch of our cake on paper looked so amazing and we couldn't wait to see it come to life. And tasting all those yummy cake and filling options wasn't too bad either! The execution of the final product was seriously breathtaking. The sugar flowers were so lifelike that all night long guests were touching them to confirm if they were real or made from sugar! And it tasted amazing too! We cannot thank Pink Cake Box enough for their amazing and delicious creation!!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Natasha · Married on 04/12/2014

Pink cake box was amazing!! I had heard about their cakes through a friend of mine, and decided to take a look into them for my wedding cake. The consultation and cake tasting was the first step.. What a treat! They had all the cake flavors set up and ready for us to taste. We discussed with the cake decorator what we were looking for, and with the help of their expertise, they were able to draw up a beautiful cake. They even made some custom flavors for the cake! When wedding day came, the cake was PERFECT! I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful cake. Most of all, it tasted delicious. Everyone raved about how great it tasted! My husband and I moved overseas for a deployment, and the ladies who work there told us whenever we come home to visit they will make us a new top tier to celebrate our first anniversary! Talk about great customer service!!! Thank you Pink cake box for our amazing cake!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Katie · Married on 10/26/2013

YUM YUM YUM! That is what everyone had to say about our wedding cake! The cake was so beautiful AND delicious! Wedding cakes tend to either look pretty or taste good, and we had BOTH! They were a pleasure to work with, they constructed a gorgeous cake and everyone raved about it both at the reception and afterwords!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Carissa · Married on 03/24/2013

Pinkbox is professional & creative. The cake made for our special bridal shower was over the top!!!! Totally unique in its' creation. I dictated what our theme was and the colors , flowers & special effects of our bridal party and the the cake was interwined with all of this.
    I was blown away! Expertly done!

Sent on 04/10/2013

catie · Married on 03/02/2013

We had a stingray as a grooms cake, and I was concerned with if it would come out looking realistic, and they went above and beyond our expectations! Our cake topper was 2 seahorses kissing, which was absolutely amazing! There is not one bad thing to say about them!

Sent on 03/24/2013
  • F

fawn · Married on 10/27/2012

I am a huge fan of the pink cake box!!! They made our engagment cake!! It was so beautiful!! They used incredible colors and glitter!! Their cake became the center piece of our party!! Not only is it a piece of art, it is delicious!! The red velvet is so moist and yummy!

Sent on 04/06/2013

Leisa · Married on 10/13/2012

Pink Cake Box provided our cup cake tower wedding cake for our wedding. The design was beautiful and the cupcakes were amazing!!! We received so many compliments. Pink Cake Box delievered and did the set up and they were on time and very professional. You really get the best quality for a great value. The designers are true artists. I will be using Pink Cake Box again in the future!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2012

Got my cake topper and cupcakes for my wedding from Pink Cake Box this past weekend. Everything was gorgeous... well designed and delicious. I am still getting feedback about how delicious everything was. They are truly the best of the best!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Neida · Married on 08/25/2012

I used them for my daughters bridal shower and they were awesome. The cake and cupcakes were exactly they way I wanted them to be and tasted amazing. They customized the cake to match my daughters dress and it was spectacular. Nicole was a doll to work with.
    They made our special day even more special

Sent on 08/27/2012

C C · Married on 07/28/2012

Pink Cake Box is the best! Anne and her crew are so creative and can make anything you imagine! You have an idea and they can see it through! If you don't have any idea, they have plenty for you to see or they will inspire you and help you create something! The cake flavors are all amazing too, which makes it all that much better! Cakes are gorgeous and taste delicious!!!

Sent on 08/19/2012

the two cakes at my daughter's wedding were just amazing. The wedding cake was beautiful in every way and the groom's cake was perfect both were exactly what we asked for. Anne ans her staff were great to work with.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Pink Cake Box created two amazing cakes for my wedding. I had a specific vision for my wedding cake and Anne and her team created my vision just how I wanted it and more. For the groom’s cake they created a cake based two things my husband loves – the Yankees and our dogs. They took a picture of my dogs and brought them to life with exact details of each. Not only were did the cakes look great they tasted great as well. We had several different layers and guests loved each. I would recommend Pink Cake Box to anyone.

Sent on 08/03/2012

laura · Married on 12/08/2011

Could not recommend the company more!! We married in NY & live in England so it was hard to 'pick' a cake company to make our cake from so far away. From the first email we felt that Pink Cake Box were the perfect cake company for us - so helpful, always responded to our emails & made the MOST amazing cake we have ever seen. I cannot say enough good things about them, Anne's team were professional, courteous & knowledgeable, they also are so clever & creative! Would not hesitate to recommend the company to any bride who asked!

Sent on 02/19/2012