21 Broadway, Denville, NJ 07834 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About My Bellissima

My Bellissima started in August of 2004. After several years in the hospitality industry, we naturally evolved into event planning. We offer everything from full service coordination, to hourly consulting. Our most famous request, is our week of/day of package, or what we like to call, our WO/DO! We truly love what we do and it shows, not only in our work but in the testimonials we recieve! Please contact us for more information on how we can assist you in planning your "Bellissima" day!
Follow My Bellissima on

Photos 22 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

31 Reviews for My Bellissima

Charlotte C · Married on 01/19/2020

There aren't enough words..

..to describe how amazing it was working with My Bellissima. I absolutely loved them, and I really think my wedding wouldn’t have been as great if it weren’t for them.

I unfortunately didn’t have it in my budget to hire them for full planning services, but was able to work with them through consulting hours and week of/day of coordination. Laura and Kara are the perfect duo. They are so much fun and extremely knowledgeable. They bounce ideas off each other to create/design the perfect wedding for you. Every time I spoke with them, I would get more and more excited about the wedding and less and less stressed.

Kara and Traci were with me the day of, and I’m so glad they were. All of the details that I had imagined were executed perfectly, and they were always around whenever me or my husband needed anything.

My Bellissima was worth every penny! They made the planning process so easy, stress-free, and filled with excitement. You will not regret working with them. I only regret not working with them earlier. LOVE them!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Alli · Married on 06/28/2014

I couldn't have done it without Kara's help and expertise!!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Claire · Married on 09/21/2013

For our wedding last fall 2013, my husband and I had a very unique vision of transforming the grounds of my parents farm style home (in NJ) into a wedding venue! As you can imagine, this was going to be quite a task with a 315 person invite-list, the uniqueness of the event and to add to it my husband and I live in Chicago! We immediately looked for a wedding planner to help us take on this task and came upon Laura and Kara from My Bellissima. We instantly felt they were the perfect team to help make our fairytale wedding a reality.

From the very beginning, Laura and Kara provided us with above and beyond service in every aspect of our planning. It felt like they were able to get inside my head and see my vision and then take that to enhance it with all of the best vendors to create something greater than I could have ever imagined.

On the day of our wedding, everything went off without a hitch and they were there for me every step of the way. My family (especially my mom) did not have to worry about any details and spent the night dancing away without a care because of the amazing My Bellissima team. I sincerely believe that future brides would be crazy not to have Laura and Kara and My Bellissima to plan and coordinate their weddings! We had a truly magical wedding night/weekend and could NOT have done it without My Bellissima!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

My Bellissima FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 12000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Pink Cake Box Wedding Cakes

The group at My Bellissima have broke through the very competitive wedding and event planning space and differentiated themselves as top-notch professionals in their field. Absolutely the best and we cannot recommend them more!

• A Touch of Elegance Wedding Florists

Laura and Kara make an unstoppable team! They live and breathe every event they work on, really sweating the details. We have worked with them for years and admire their combined passion and skill.

• Capriccio Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Capriccio Ensemble has had the pleasure of working with My Bellissima on several occasions they are consummate professionals and have clear visions of what needs to be done, deliver perfectly, are polite, helpful and lovely people as well. You can't go wrong!

• 21 Broadway Denville, 07834 See on map
    Monday thru Friday 10-6pm Friday-Sun ~ event days. By Appointment only
    Location of (My Bellissima)