My Bellissima

21 Broadway, Denville, NJ 07834 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About My Bellissima

My Bellissima started in August of 2004. After several years in the hospitality industry, we naturally evolved into event planning. We offer everything from full service coordination, to hourly consulting. Our most famous request, is our week of/day of package, or what we like to call, our WO/DO! We truly love what we do and it shows, not only in our work but in the testimonials we recieve! Please contact us for more information on how we can assist you in planning your "Bellissima" day!
Follow My Bellissima on

Couple holding hands

• Videos 2

30 Reviews for My Bellissima

Alli · Married on 06/28/2014

I couldn't have done it without Kara's help and expertise!!!

Claire · Married on 09/21/2013

For our wedding last fall 2013, my husband and I had a very unique vision of transforming the grounds of my parents farm style home (in NJ) into a wedding venue! As you can imagine, this was going to be quite a task with a 315 person invite-list, the uniqueness of the event and to add to it my husband and I live in Chicago! We immediately looked for a wedding planner to help us take on this task and came upon Laura and Kara from My Bellissima. We instantly felt they were the perfect team to help make our fairytale wedding a reality.

From the very beginning, Laura and Kara provided us with above and beyond service in every aspect of our planning. It felt like they were able to get inside my head and see my vision and then take that to enhance it with all of the best vendors to create something greater than I could have ever imagined.

On the day of our wedding, everything went off without a hitch and they were there for me every step of the way. My family (especially my mom) did not have to worry about any details and spent the night dancing away without a care because of the amazing My Bellissima team. I sincerely believe that future brides would be crazy not to have Laura and Kara and My Bellissima to plan and coordinate their weddings! We had a truly magical wedding night/weekend and could NOT have done it without My Bellissima!!!

hottest trends to classic timeless beauty...My Bellissima does it all with passion and grace. exactly what you want and need on your big day.

My Bellissima FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 15

• Pink Cake Box
    Pink Cake Box Wedding Cakes

The group at My Bellissima have broke through the very competitive wedding and event planning space and differentiated themselves as top-notch professionals in their field. Absolutely the best and we cannot recommend them more!

• A Touch of Elegance
    A Touch of Elegance Wedding Florists

Laura and Kara make an unstoppable team! They live and breathe every event they work on, really sweating the details. We have worked with them for years and admire their combined passion and skill.

• Capriccio Ensemble
    Capriccio Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Capriccio Ensemble has had the pleasure of working with My Bellissima on several occasions they are consummate professionals and have clear visions of what needs to be done, deliver perfectly, are polite, helpful and lovely people as well. You can't go wrong!

• 21 Broadway Denville, 07834 See on map