Cranford, Cranford, NJ 07016 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Cottage Florals

Cottage Florals is a floral company located in Cranford, New Jersey. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2016 and specializes in wedding florals, floral design, centerpieces, bridal showers, baby showers, bouquets and boutonnieres.

Cottage Florals offers high-quality service options to each couple. Previous couples have commented on the beautiful floral arrangements, helpful guidance and reasonably priced services. The team offers a large range of floral styles, including classic, country, eclectic, glamourous and more. Cottage Florals also offers the following floral services:

• Cleanup
  • Consultation
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

Other Services

In addition, the florist provides an assortment of floral arrangements and designs for your wedding events. These include:

• Aisle decor
Follow Cottage Florals on

15 Reviews for Cottage Florals

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/05/2016

Donna and her daughters were excellent from the moment we had our first meeting. They listened to our ideas and encouraged us to brainstorm all while being professional and making excellent suggestions. We shared our budget with them and they were able to help us find affordable options without compromising our wishes. Donna was very responsive and so patient when we had new ideas or wanted to add something additional. My bouquet could not have been more gorgeous and the colors were exactly what I had envisioned. Cottage Florals really paid attention to every detail and there were so many special touches throughout the venue. I cannot thank them enough for taking the stress out of wedding planning and going above and beyond!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Cotttage Florals for our wedding this October and were so happy with the results! My bouquet was more beautiful than I could have imagined and my bridesmaids absolutely loved theirs too! Donna and her daughters were very receptive to the look I was going for and struck the right balance between incorporating my ideas and making recommendations based on their experience, what was in season and going to hold up well, etc. They were very flexible with me adding/changing things along the way. We had a large bridal party and needed 20 centerpieces, as well as some other decorative arrangements, and they handled the volume with no problem. They even had cute personalized presentations for the wedding party bouqets and boutonnières. We are so happy that we chose them!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Cottage Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Cranford Cranford, New Jersey, 07016 See on map