Cranford, Cranford, NJ 07016 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Cottage Florals

Cottage Florals is a floral company located in Cranford, New Jersey. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2016 and specializes in wedding florals, floral design, centerpieces, bridal showers, baby showers, bouquets and boutonnieres.

Cottage Florals offers high-quality service options to each couple. Previous couples have commented on the beautiful floral arrangements, helpful guidance and reasonably priced services. The team offers a large range of floral styles, including classic, country, eclectic, glamourous and more. Cottage Florals also offers the following floral services:

• Cleanup
  • Consultation
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

Other Services

In addition, the florist provides an assortment of floral arrangements and designs for your wedding events. These include:

• Aisle decor

Cottage Florals 4
Cottage Florals 5
Cottage Florals 6

Laura · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I can't say enough about the amazing work that Cottage Florals did for our wedding on July 14, 2017. I have seen many of their beautiful floral arrangements at past events so when it came time to choose a florist for our wedding, Cottage Florals was our only choice! Donna, Karyn and Kim were so friendly and easy to work with. They really helped us bring our vision to life by patiently helping us choose appropriate seasonal flowers that were within our budget. They offered many helpful suggestions and their flexibility was appreciated. The variety of flowers and colors used in my Bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely stunning! We loved how each bouquet was personalized and displayed in a mason jar. Even the boutonnières were personalized! My bouquet was exquisite! The romantic style was exactly what I wanted. The color scheme used in the table arrangements and bouquets really complimented the colors of our wedding!
    We received so many compliments from our guests on the beautiful flowers and pipe and drape for our wedding! Even the maitre'd and my personal assistant at the venue commented on how they had never seen such a beautiful pipe and drape display for a ceremony! Thank you again for such an amazing job! We knew we were in great hands from the start! ❤️
    Laura and Tim Field

Sent on 09/02/2017
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/05/2016

Donna and her daughters were excellent from the moment we had our first meeting. They listened to our ideas and encouraged us to brainstorm all while being professional and making excellent suggestions. We shared our budget with them and they were able to help us find affordable options without compromising our wishes. Donna was very responsive and so patient when we had new ideas or wanted to add something additional. My bouquet could not have been more gorgeous and the colors were exactly what I had envisioned. Cottage Florals really paid attention to every detail and there were so many special touches throughout the venue. I cannot thank them enough for taking the stress out of wedding planning and going above and beyond!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Cottage Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Cranford Cranford, New Jersey, 07016 See on map