Teacup Floral

Garner, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

Every wedding is as unique as the couples themselves, so we start from scratch creating art from nature's most beautiful products to enhance their special day.

We pay close attention to trend forward event inspiration while maintaining budget consciousness. Emotion and beauty are behind each and every detail. Including things like mom's bridal gown sleeve or grandpa's pocket watch are what take a design from beautiful to meaningful. We love working with DIY and offbeat couples.

By pairing unique, seasonal bloom with gorgeous conventional flowers, we create awe-inspiring yet affordable designs.

Whether your style is classic or eclectic, Teacup Floral can create a customized set of floral arrangements. They provide consultations, event design, delivery, setup and cleanup. The team can create:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements
  • Silk Rental arrangements available for ceremony & reception flowers

Areas Covered

Teacup Floral is located in the Greater Raleigh region. We serve Raleigh, Durham, Garner, Apex, Holly Springs, Clayton, Chapel Hill, Cary, Wake Forest, Youngsville, Angier, Benson

Please complete our questionnaire on our website and we'll be in touch to set up your consultation!

• Woman-owned

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Kennedy K. Married on 06/04/2022

Best flowers and team!!

Kelley and her team were amazing!! They're prices are great and they out did themselves with the flowers in our reception venue and really made our vision come to life. She was so easy to work with and was accommodating when changes needed to be made. Their flowers made the room look (and smell) amazing and we were so glad to work with them!
    Nicole Married on 04/02/2022

Beautiful flowers

Beautiful! I was so happy with the flowers for my wedding! I don’t know a lot about flowers and Kelley helped me figure out what it was that I wanted and she was so responsive to all the changes and additions I made in the months leading up to the wedding. The flowers were so gorgeous, from the bouquets to the ceremony arch to the centerpieces to the cake to the wedding sign. Thank you again Teacup Floral!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

54 photos · 11/02/2018

Deals

Teacup Floral 1
Gift

Upon booking your wedding with Teacup Floral, you will receive credit for a free throwing bouquet - your choice of fresh flowers or candy.

Carolyn Scott Photography Carolyn Scott Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Teacup Floral! Absolutely GORGEOUS flowers and professionalism, and we'd highly recommend!

Party Designs by Jax Party Designs by Jax Wedding Planners

Lord or Lord. Teacup floral is a one of kind shop just like your wedding. I have been following Kelley on Instagram for some time. I have never seen two designs the same. She is so creative, really understands flowers and the over all design concept. She is incredible and my #1 go to florist. I love teacup floral and LOVE LOVE LOVE her work. Highly recommended!

Gloss Makeup and Hair Gloss Makeup and Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have never seen such STUNNING and UNIQUE floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres etc as I have working with Teacup Floral. And when I say stunning I mean STUNNING. Her eye for detail, texture and color will set your wedding apart from the rest and you will not be disappointed!

109 Dragon Fly Ct Garner, NC, 27529
9193076420

by appointment only
Location of (Teacup Floral)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding