About Teacup Floral

919-307-6420

From consultation through delivery, Teacup Floral provides a boutique style experience. Unlike many traditional wedding florists, we listen to what our couples want and we don't push them into a cookie-cutter look.  Every wedding is as unique as the couples themselves, so we start from scratch creating art from nature's most beautiful products to enhance their special day.

We pay close attention to trend forward event inspiration while maintaining budget consciousness. Emotion and beauty are behind each and every detail.  Including things like mom's bridal gown sleeve or grandpa's pocket watch are what take a design from beautiful to meaningful.  We love working with DIY and offbeat couples.

Check out our video below to learn about our design process!!

By pairing unique, seasonal bloom with gorgeous conventional flowers, we create awe-inspiring yet affordable designs. Our designs have been featured on Blogs such as Rock n Roll Bride, Green Wedding Shoes, Poptastic Bride, Southern Bride & GroomAlice in Weddingland, Weddings Magazine, Tru Blue, Knotsvilla Munaluchi Bridal Magazine and many more.  We're also a preferred vendor on The Lovely Find.

Let's conquer your Pinterest board and create an event that's beautifully yours.

Please visit our website:  Teacupfloral.com

To book your consultation, please fill out our questionnaire at your earliest conveniece.

Follow us on Facebook for weekly wedding photo updates!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (13)
Single Flowers (7)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Non-Floral (2)

Kelley was super creative and easy to work with! She made our vision come to life and we are so thankful! My favorite thing about our wedding day was my flower crown!

Profile Picture Sierra, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kelley is amazing to work with from start to finish. I know nothing about flowers and showed her a few pictures on Pinterest and let her take control. On our wedding day I was amazed at how beautiful everything turned out. She showed up on time and set everything up and picked it up at the end of the night. Could not be happier that we chose Teacup Floral. Thank you for everything Kelley!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/20/17, 1 Review

Flower Girl Baskets
6 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1431364802868 dsc0672

Free Throwing Bouquet When You Book Your Wedding With Us!!

$25.00 Value | Promo Code: throwme
Upon booking your wedding with Teacup Floral, you will receive credit for a free throwing bouquet - your choice of fresh flowers or candy.
Available to the first 15 couples
#WW139bd534592157dd

33 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with Teacup Floral! Absolutely GORGEOUS flowers and professionalism, and we'd highly recommend!

Lord or Lord. Teacup floral is a one of kind shop just like your wedding. I have been following Kelley on Instagram for some time. I have never seen two designs the same. She is so creative, really understands flowers and the over all design concept. She is incredible and my #1 go to florist. I love teacup floral and LOVE LOVE LOVE her work. Highly recommended!

I have never seen such STUNNING and UNIQUE floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres etc as I have working with Teacup Floral. And when I say stunning I mean STUNNING. Her eye for detail, texture and color will set your wedding apart from the rest and you will not be disappointed!

110 PROS I KNOW

Events

109 Dragon Fly Ct, Garner, NC 27529   See On Map
919-307-6420 (phone)
Teacup Floral is a wedding florist from Raleigh. We service weddings throughout the local area, including chapel hill, durham, and wilmington. Teacup Floral is a professional wedding floral designer that has been part of the research triangle wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in floral and event design.