Historia Florals

Idaho Falls, ID View map Visit website

$1,200 Typical Price

Let the Flowers Tell Your Story

Historia Florals Specializes in Wild, Whimsical, Unique Floral and Styling Services that are customized to tell YOUR story. Nia strives to understand the client's vision, use what inspires them, and bring their story to life through flowers. Based in Idaho Falls, Idaho, but travel is welcome.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Alexandra
    Alexandra L. Married on 07/09/2021

Best vendor I have ever worked with

Shania (owner/florist) is absolutely incredible. She went above & beyond the call of duty in order to make my day a dream come true. Her florals are absolutely stunning. She did altar florals, bud vases & my bouquet for me and I have never seen more beautiful work. I am rather picky when it comes to floral arrangements, but Shania totally nailed it. She was patient with me, never made me feel rushed, and was exceptionally pleasant to work with. There were some hiccups with other vendors that caused last minute wedding stress, & Shania helped make everything go smoothly - she took all my worries away. I cannot say enough great things about Shania, but you should definitely book her for any & all floral needs!
    Madeline S. Married on 06/26/2021

Freakin amazing

Shania IS AMAZING! She did my wedding this year and absolutely fulfilled all of my floral dreams! Her work is so different from everyone else and she truly has an eye for what she does! Not only was she talented but she is personable, I accidentally booked the wrong wedding date with her and she was so flexible with me & made me feel like a human (because we all mess up). Overall you NEED HER! Her eye for detail will make your wedding absolutely beautifup!

Historia Florals's reply:

OH MY GOSH!!! You guys are absolutely glowing in your photos! It was a pleasure to work with your vision! Thank you so much for the review! It means the world to me! A huge congratulations and best wishes as you continue on in your love story together!
  • Kellie
    Kellie S. Married on 08/10/2020

Very professional

Always current on the trends. Prices are never outrageous. Answers my messages promptly. I will use her for all future events.

Historia Florals's reply:

Thank you so much Kellie! Our projects have always been so much fun! I appreciate the review so much! :)

Deals

Historia Florals 1
Gift

When you book a wedding with Historia Florals, you will receive a free bridal bouquet and boutonniere for your formal pictures! This is the perfect way to test your colors and flower styles before your wedding day!

Pickup Only. Cannot guarantee flower varieties, Desired colors and style of the arrangement will be used in the design. Must give at least 1-month advanced notice of formal/first look photoshoot date.

721 N Water Ave Idaho Falls, ID, 83402
2088817555
Location of (Historia Florals)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding