Lilac Floral Decor

Cary, North Carolina View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,107 Typical Price

Lilac Floral Decor is a classy wedding florist for couples marrying in the Cary, North Carolina area. With more than 10 years of experience, this florist creates elegant and unique arrangements for couples on their wedding day. Lilac Floral Decor uses beautiful blooms with creative vases and other staging elements to make a couple’s wedding day a floral masterpiece.

A couple’s experience with this florist begins with consultations. This ensures that the florists and couples can work together to dream up a dazzling display for the wedding. Additionally, event design plans and venue visits allow the florists to present a complete and coherent vision to couples before the wedding ever arrives. These designs can include arrangements that match the theme and atmosphere of a couple’s wedding. Whether couples are looking for something classic or country, modern or vintage, glamorous or preppy, this florist can do it all. They even offer nautical, rustic, and tropical arrangements. The company delivers the romantic blooms on the day of the wedding, helping with setup and cleanup to alleviate couples’ stresses. Available arrangements for a couple’s wedding from Lilac Floral Design include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$158

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$38

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,107

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Malinda K. Married on 05/22/2022

Beautiful flowers

Nassim was so easy to work with and she created the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. We got so many compliments on the flowers!
    Christine W. Married on 03/12/2022

Perfect Decor

I had a time burton corpse bride wedding. I had spoken to the owner about my vision and she got it right away. I had no idea what she had selected for me but when I saw my reception is was perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend.
    Cherie C. Married on 02/21/2022

Exceeded our expectations

Our wedding took place at The Bradford on 2/21/2022. Upon booking the venue, the venue gave us a list of recommended vendors to work with, after interviewing a few of the recommended florists who were active on social media, I was almost convinced that we have to change our dream wedding vision in order to stay within our budget.

Then one day, I was browsing on Wedding Wire or The Knot, I stumbled upon Lilac Floral Decor and saw a few pictures of Nasim's work at the Chatham Station so I decided to reach out to get my final quote before changing our original wedding vision. Nasim graciously scheduled me in even though she had a busy wedding season to go over my vision and mood board. Her quote came back very reasonable. I decided to book florals with her but I was still skeptical and went through an internal debate thinking - is she going to be able to achieve what I am looking for since her IG doesn't have that many posts or anything similar to what I was looking for.

Nasim met with my wedding planner to go over our mood board and to make sure everyone was on the same page as far as design goes. She gave us ideas and suggestions for tablescapes and table sizes. Less than 3 weeks before the wedding, I decided to change our head table and Nasim was able to accommodate and make adjustments.

On our wedding day, Nasim understood exactly what we were looking for and exceeded my expectations. Our wedding was sooooo pretty and everyone complimented on the decor. Our bouquets were so gorgeous...it killed me a bit to do the bouquet toss, tbh. My only regret is that I didn't get to save my bouquet to preserve.

Nasim is super talented and I am so thankful for the opportunity to work with her. She doesn't post IG as much bc she's so busy the day of, to make sure that your wedding vision comes true!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Cary Cary, North Carolina, 27519
919-452-5555
Location of (Lilac Floral Decor)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding