Blossoms

Greensboro, NC View map Visit website

$1,985 Typical Price

Based in Greensboro, North Carolina, Blossoms Florist & Bakery is a Full-Service wedding Florist and Bakery specializing in everything from Bouquets and Centerpieces to Tiered Cakes and Dessert Tables. We also provide rental options from tower vases to cake stands, and we service all of the Piedmont Triad Area, including Raleigh and Charlotte (and sometimes beyond)!

We delight in weddings, so we customize each and every setting to YOUR vision, colors and style; however, we do offer some package pricing on our website. Our goal is to find out everything your heart desires and to see how we can get you the most of what you want inside of your budget, so we are experts at finding options that get you the most for the money!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$11

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,985

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Diana
    Diana Married on 05/22/2021

Excellent work

They did an amazing job with my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere.

Blossoms's reply:

Diana, I am so so happy you loved your bouquet. The wholesaler could not get the gerbera daisies with the black center, so they sent the anemones instead for the same price as the gerbs! I knew the anemones were your first choice, so I was sure you wouldn't mind the substitution! I'm so glad all of that worked out! Congratulations to you and your new hubby:)
  • April
    April Married on 04/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Adding beautiful color to a lovely Wedding Day!

Tracy and her team at Blossoms Florist and Bakery provided a gorgeous selection of flowers to make my Wedding day so beautiful! My vision of soft, muted, antique colors and greenery came true! I was so pleased with how everything came together! Our meetings with Tracy were very informative and she made sure to meet my expectations and more. Her continued communication in the process meant a lot to me! Reasonable prices for the quality you receive and honesty from the get go about estimates were accurate! Tracy's eye for making the greenery sprays with pops of color impressed me! So simple but make such a big statement! The rose gold touches on our flowers was a sweet, personal detail! Our day was a dream and we couldn't be more relieved that we chose you!
    Nicci Married on 10/31/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Courtney was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped us with every step of the way and when our wedding ideas turned in a different direction, she offered us alternatives to make our day more "us." She is quick to respond and offer a hand when needed. And her baked goods are amazing! We couldn't pick just cake, so we are also offering her honey nut bars and her mini pumpkin cheesecakes. We're so pleased we went with her services.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1002 Gardner Hill Dr Greensboro, NC, 27407
Location of (Blossoms)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding