Gloss Makeup and Hair

Nixa, MO View map

Gloss Makeup and Hair is a team of professional wedding hair and makeup specialists based in the Springfield, Missouri area.

We provide on site luxury hair styling and makeup services for any special event or photoshoot. We also offer private and group hair and makeup lessons.

Owner and bridal beauty specialist Jillian is passionate about offering the best beauty services in the area for your special day-- helping you to look and feel like the best version of yourself. With more than a decade of experience, this licensed and insured cosmetologist has over 300 hours of continued education and various certifications in the field of beauty and has passed on that knowledge to her growing team.

Due to high demand, Gloss has expanded into a team of amazingly talented hair stylists and makeup artists for all your special occassion beauty needs. Contact us for an individualized price quote for your on location services!

Pricing ranges from $75-125. For a detailed list of pricing please visit our website!

www.glossmakeupandhair.com

• Trial runs
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Manon S. Married on 08/28/2021

Bridal hair and makeup

They did an amazing job! She replicated the exact hairstyles I wanted and our makeup looked flawless. It was a good 101 degrees out on my wedding day and my face was sweating so bad I was worried the makeup would look terrible afterwards but honestly you couldn't even tell! Highly recommend!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 08/06/2021

The best in the business!

I cannot say enough great things about Gloss Makeup and Hair! I called Jillian the day before my engagement photos and she was able to fit me in to do my makeup for them and it made the biggest difference! I immediately booked for them to do my hair and makeup on my wedding day and they went above and beyond during the whole process. I was an out of state bride and they were so accommodating with my schedule. My mom also got her hair and makeup done and 5 of my bridesmaids did too and they all looked SO beautiful. Working with them was the absolute best experience and so much fun! I cannot recommend them enough!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 07/09/2021

Professional and On Point

Jillian and Gloss are amazing and would highly recommend. Jillana and team are experts in wedding hair & makeup so you can rest easy knowing that they will take care of everything and make sure everything goes smoothly. I loved how detailed and helpful Jillian is included helping pull together detailed schedule outlines and “hair/look” powerpoints for each person. Not to mention she 100% nailed the looks we were going for and the hair held all day without any issues!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

KKD Beauty Café KKD Beauty Café Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love Jillian. She is so incredibly sweet. Blessed to have her as a fellow Hair and Makeup Artist that I can depend on to refer clients to when I am unavailable, and to work with when we have large parties!

Gold Wedding Designs Gold Wedding Designs Wedding Invitations

Jillian is so easy to work with! She is so talented at what she does! I recommend her to all my brides! If your looking for a beautiful, fun & kind make up artist and hair stylist for your special occasion, she is your girl!

Teacup Floral Teacup Floral Wedding Florists

I truly loved working with Jillian of Gloss Makeup & Hair on a fantastically viral Candy Crush Saga photoshoot last year! She really brought to life the fun feeling of the shoot through the model's hair and make up- she even styled the bride's hair into the shape of a bow! I highly recommend Gloss Makeup & Hair for any occasion.

301 E, State Hwy CC Suite 1 Nixa, MO, 65714

By appointment only
Location of (Gloss Makeup and Hair)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding