Eureka Springs, AR 72632 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Blossom Beauty

An incredible wedding day begins with incredible hair and makeup!

Your wedding day beauty isn't just about pretty hair and makeup! It's about the entire experience....and with us, that begins now!

We are your team of on location wedding hair and makeup artists. Located in the heart of Eureka Springs we serve Northwest Arkansas and your desired destination.

Maggie Mae will your one and only point of contact which means that nothing ever gets lost in the conversation. And our EXCLUSIVE beauty guides will help you prep for the day of like a pro.

Our booking process is designed to be as simple as possible with a la carte services to allow you to customize your experience.

On location services are required for large parties and are available for anyone. In studio services are available for elopements and micro weddings.

Visit our website at: www.blossombeautyar.com

• Woman-owned
Follow Blossom Beauty on

Other couples have also viewed

• Dharma Day Spa And Salon

25 Reviews for Blossom Beauty

• Sarah

Sarah H. · Getting married on 06/10/2022

The best in Arkansas!

Maggie is incredible at her job and so uplifting to be around. She truly took my nerves away about my big day and was able to nail the look I wanted exactly. She goes absolutely above & beyond for her clients!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Oh Sarah! That is the best header you could ever leave me...thank you!!! I so enjoyed our time together and I really appreciate all of your kind words. So much love to you and yours!
  • Kate

Kate A. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Absolutely Recommend Blossom Beauty!

Maggie and her team are amazing! Maggie was wonderful to work with as we planned our wedding and the hair and makeup of our whole wedding party were perfect. I couldn't recommend Maggie and Blossom Beauty more. Thank you for making our special day even more perfect, Maggie!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Kate! I just love the look we created for you and I can't wait to see more pictures. You all looked stunning and were so fun and sweet. I wish you all the best in beauty and love!
  • Los

Los G. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Highly recommend Blossom Beauty!

Maggie creates a stress free, relaxed environment so you look and feel your best on an important day. Her suggestions were very helpful and we all were very happy with our hair and makeup.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Diana. I'm so glad you felt beautiful and relaxed!!! I wish you the best in beauty and love.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Blossom Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Real Wedding

Team of Blossom Beauty

Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae

Owner / Lead Beauty Artist

I’ve always had a passion for the beauty industry. In fact, I’ve been playing bathroom beauty salon since I was three years old. I decided to make it official in 2011 and attended the Aveda Institute Denver where I graduated with honors.

There have been many experiences that have shaped me as an artist but two stick out in my mind. The first was working New York Fashion week under iconic stylist Jon Reymen. The second was a haircut I received while on vacation. The cut was amazing and the experience changed my life…seems a little silly right? But it’s how Blossom Beauty was born.

You see, I’m a natural performer and I love a great production. I’ve been on stage as a dancer and an actress since I was a child. To me, there’s nothing better than the pre-performance anticipation, rush of the show and bright lights. That haircut that changed my life…it was a production, the stylist was the producer and I left feeling like a million dollar star.

Weddings are a production in themselves and I absolutely love styling and makeup. I want you to feel like a million bucks on your wedding day!

I do that by creating a look that feels like the best version of yourself. I take it super serious but have so much fun in the process. It is, after all, one of the most important days of your life. And all my years in the theater make everything go off without a hitch.

I’ve selected a team of artists that I would trust on my wedding day! We can handle your wedding party, large or small. And on location services help keep everything relaxed, calm and beautiful.

When you chose Blossom Beauty all your communications and bookings are handled directly by me. Our contracting process is simple and gives you peace of mind.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Eureka Springs, AR, 72632 See on map
    7202802865 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blossom Beauty)