Congratulations on your engagement!

We at Blossom Beauty provide on-location services and specialize in soft, romantic looks that emphasize your natural beauty so that you feel like yourself. If you expect your look to last all night, you should. And it will! Our touch-up kits help to refresh your hair and makeup as you celebrate your big day.

Our Signature Experience begins the moment you book with us and includes our method of guided care. We鈥檝e got all kinds of tools to make sure you feel calm, confident, and more beautiful than ever come your wedding day.

Our do鈥檚 and don鈥檛s newsletter and beauty planning guide will help you create and maintain a beauty routine. You鈥檒l have access to a beauty portal to help you stay organized and we鈥檒l coordinate a day-of schedule with your photographer and planner so that your wedding morning is super relaxed and fun! Day-of we show up with comfy chairs and the perfect lighting to create your look. Touch-up time and customized touch-up kits are included for each member of your party.

You deserve to look and feel more beautiful than ever when you walk down the aisle. We handle all the little details to make that happen. We鈥檇 love to celebrate with you!

Serving Arkansas, Missouri & Destinations since 2014 | Eureka Springs, Rogers, Bentonville, Fayetteville, Hot Springs, Little Rock, Fort Smith, Clarksville | Branson, Springfield |

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$165

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$165

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of Blossom Beauty

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Review summary

Powered by AI

Maggie Mae and the Blossom Beauty team received rave reviews for their exceptional hair and makeup services for weddings. Reviewers praised Maggie for her talent, professionalism, and ability to create the perfect look. The team was organized, efficient, and made everyone feel beautiful and confident. From the initial communication to the wedding day, customers appreciated the excellent customer service provided by Blossom Beauty. Overall, customers highly recommended Maggie and her team for their wedding day beauty needs.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Kristi
Kristi Sent on 05/23/2024

Outstanding, highly reccomend

Not only were Maggie Mae and her team on time, they brought everything they needed with them. They were open to listening and making changes from trial hair and make up while still providing professional feedback. Myself and all of my girls looked and felt amazing, our looks lasted through the night - including my hair that lasted the entire next day as well. Maggie Mae also suggested clip in extensions so that I could have the hairstyle that I wanted and I will be able to use them in the future. I cannot say enough positive things about these ladies!
K
Kylan C. Sent on 05/07/2024

incredible business!

Blossom beauty is incredible! All my makeup looks lasted all day! Even sweating to death on the dance floor. Super professional and kind. Maggie is so communicative and walks you through everything!
E
Erika J. Sent on 04/09/2024

Stunning work

Maggie and her team were absolutely wonderful. They made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful and everyone looked flawless. Her team handled our variety of hair textures, lengths and thicknesses and all of our hair lasted ALL NIGHT. Even with the insane wind we had on my wedding day. The Blossom Beauty team was professional and our getting ready timeline was flawless. We were ahead of schedule and I can't emphasize enough how great everyone looked. Maggie's team made everything easy and as a bride, that is the best stress reliever in the planning process. Don't have the professional photos back yet but here is a cell phone pic of us all dolled up.
illustration message bubble

Real Weddings

Rachel & Daniel
165 photos 路 10/14/2018

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Maggie Mae
Maggie Mae
Owner / Lead Beauty Artist

I鈥檝e always had a passion for the beauty industry. In fact, I鈥檝e been playing bathroom beauty salon since I was three years old. I decided to make it official in 2011 and attended the Aveda Institute Denver where I graduated with honors.

There have been many experiences that have shaped me as an artist but two stick out in my mind. The first was working New York Fashion week under iconic stylist Jon Reymen. The second was a haircut I received while on vacation. The cut was amazing and the experience changed my life鈥eems a little silly right? But it鈥檚 how Blossom Beauty was born.

You see, I鈥檓 a natural performer and I love a great production. I鈥檝e been on stage as a dancer and an actress since I was a child. To me, there鈥檚 nothing better than the pre-performance anticipation, rush of the show and bright lights. That haircut that changed my life鈥t was a production, the stylist was the producer and I left feeling like a million dollar star.

Weddings are a production in themselves and I absolutely love styling and makeup. I want you to feel like a million bucks on your wedding day!

I do that by creating a look that feels like the best version of yourself. I take it super serious but have so much fun in the process. It is, after all, one of the most important days of your life. And all my years in the theater make everything go off without a hitch.

I鈥檝e selected a team of artists that I would trust on my wedding day! We can handle your wedding party, large or small. And on location services help keep everything relaxed, calm and beautiful.

When you chose Blossom Beauty all your communications and bookings are handled directly by me. Our contracting process is simple and gives you peace of mind.

The Ballroom at I Street
路 Historic Weddings
Fayetteville Town Center
5.0 out of 5 rating , 14 Reviews
路 Banquet Halls

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding