Eureka Springs, Arkansas, Eureka Springs, AR 72632 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blossom Beauty

Blossom Beauty is your team of premier, luxury beauty artists specializing in wedding hair and makeup. We are located right in the heart of the Wedding Capital of the South, Eureka Springs Arkansas. We serve Northwest Arkansas and your desired destination.

We are offer a la carte hair and makeup services to luxury beauty experiences with all collections tailored to your exact needs. Please contact us to get started in creating a one of a kind beauty experience for your wedding day!

Follow Blossom Beauty on

black logo with flower 51 972542

3 Reviews for Blossom Beauty

• Laura

Laura Duncan O'malley · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Maggie Was incredible! Couldn't be happier with Blossom Beauty!

Maggie was absolutely amazing! Having a professional hair and makeup artist for the day of my wedding was really important to me. I met with and got quotes from at least a half a dozen different people, but something never quite felt right with any of them. I was starting to get worried I wouldn't find anyone I was happy with, luckily, that's when I found Maggie! Within 10 minutes of sitting down and meeting with her, I knew she was perfect and was going to do such a fantastic job! Not only did she understand my vision and really make it come to life for myself and the whole bridal party, but she was also incredibly flexible and organized and her presence definitely had a calming affect for myself and others on the day!
    I also would 100% recommend having her there for an extra hour so that she can do touchups right after the ceremony and right before all of the formal pictures start. I knew that I would be crying during the ceremony and having her there to fix up my eyes really was a lifesaver!
    If you want someone on your wedding day who can really make your vision become a reality and truly make you feel special and taken care of, then Blossom Beauty is perfect for you!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! I'm teary eyed over your review...it means the world to me. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. I can't wait to see pictures.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent vendor

Maggie was able to look at few inspiration pics and understood my vision for my wedding hair and makeup. She also did a great job on the mothers.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly! You looked absolutely beautiful and it was an honor to get to spend your special day with you.

Jena · Married on 06/08/2018

Maggie was amazing for my wedding makeup! I am from Indianapolis and we had a destination wedding at Big Cedar Lodge. Not being from the area she willingly traveled to me for my makeup trial. She did a fabulous job making me feel comfortable and making my makeup feel natural yet beautiful on my wedding day. Thanks Maggie!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Blossom Beauty FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

Real Weddings