Blossom Beauty Reviews

22 | Eureka Springs, AR

22 Reviews for Blossom Beauty

• Kate

Kate and Travis · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Absolutely Recommend Blossom Beauty!

Maggie and her team are amazing! Maggie was wonderful to work with as we planned our wedding and the hair and makeup of our whole wedding party were perfect. I couldn't recommend Maggie and Blossom Beauty more. Thank you for making our special day even more perfect, Maggie!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Kate! I just love the look we created for you and I can't wait to see more pictures. You all looked stunning and were so fun and sweet. I wish you all the best in beauty and love!
  • Los

Los Gonzalez · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Highly recommend Blossom Beauty!

Maggie creates a stress free, relaxed environment so you look and feel your best on an important day. Her suggestions were very helpful and we all were very happy with our hair and makeup.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Diana. I'm so glad you felt beautiful and relaxed!!! I wish you the best in beauty and love.

Lisa Spangler · Married on 09/19/2020

Wonderful wedding

We had a wonderful experience. Hair and make up was perfect!!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Lisa. I'm so glad we got to work together. You looked beautiful! All the best to you and yours.

Drew T · Married on 09/12/2020

Makeup was beautiful!

We hired Blossom Beauty to do my makeup for my wedding. Maggie did a great job. She was on time, was very nice, and my makeup looked beautiful!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Drew! It was so great working with you. Your makeup was amazing. I wish you all the best in beauty and love!

Robin Stevens · Married on 09/08/2020

Elopement hair and makeup

I was looking for something simple and natural. Maggie did exactly what I was looking for and made me so beautiful for my wedding day. I would reccomend to anyone to use their services.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Robin! I'm so glad that I could make you feel beautiful. It was such a pleasure working with you. All the best to you and yours!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing experience

autumn did An awesome job! She was fun with an upbeat attitude! Amazing experience and all of our make up looked amazing, she even offered her expertise to a few girls who weren’t getting their make up done professionally!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Jamie! Everyone looks so beautiful and I'm so thankful we got to be a part of your special day.
  • Kortny

Kortny Mayfield · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing! Check them out!

Blossom Beauty is absolutely amazing! Me and the girls had Misty (so sweet) and she nailed every hairstyle the girls and I picked out as well as my makeup. Couldn’t ask for better service or nicer girls to coordinate everything with. Check them out!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Kortny! It was our pleasure to get to create such beautiful looks for you and your squad. I so appreciate you choosing us to work with. Best wishes in beauty and love!

Jessica Plunk · Married on 08/05/2020

Plunk wedding day with Blossom Beauty

Blossom Beauty did a wonderful job with my hair and make up for my special day. Couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I loved creating this look for you. You totally rocked it and your pictures are amazing!
  • Kacie

Kacie Faye Edwards · Married on 07/10/2020

Punctual & Perfect

Maggie & her team were very professional. They were early to arrive at their off-site location. Having them come to us was a huge help in making the day run smoother and keep our travel time to a minimum. I would highly recommend Maggie & her team. They made us all event more beautiful for the day!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Kacie! You looked so beautiful and I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm so happy to have met you and honored to have spent your special day with you!
  • Jaime

Jaime Goswick · Married on 06/27/2020

Star treatment!

When I first started planning my microwedding, I knew 3 things: I wanted it to be in Eureka Springs, I wanted it to be small and intimate, and I wanted to do most everything myself. I had the first two things under control...but that last one became a bigger problem than I'd anticipated. Even with a microwedding, if you try to do it all yourself, you just run yourself ragged and stress over things and end up taking all the fun out of your planning. One of those things I'd planned on doing myself was my hair and makeup, but I quickly realized I had no clue how to achieve the look I wanted with the skills I had (minimal--I'm a plain Jane kinda gal). I did some browsing and came across Blossom Beauty, specializing in wedding hair and makeup. I hit the jackpot! Maggie was so easy to work with, and she made me feel seen and heard from our first conversation. When I arrived at her studio the morning of the big day, I was pleasantly greeted and immediately felt comfortable. Her style is chic and funky, and she just exudes passion for what she does. She made me feel so beautiful and relaxed, and I spent the whole day just glowing. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Jamie!!!! Your kind words bring tears to my eyes. Thank you for allowing me to be your beauty artist! I loved getting to work with you and hear all about your love story. All the best to you and yours!
  • Jordyn

Jordyn Lothian-Goddard · Married on 06/09/2020

Maggie and Team went above and beyond all expectations

I just want to say first off that not only myself, but my bridesmaids and mothers raved about their experiences with Maggie and team all day and after our wedding. Leading up to the day, Maggie was so responsive and easy to get a hold of. She had great recommendations and tips that she emailed and shared on her instagram that helped me prep and feel the best on my big day. During the trial she made sure everything was just how I wanted it but also reassured that I could change anything the day of.

During the day of, she arrived early and was able to create looks that not only made me feel good about myself but my whole bridal party looked and felt amazing. I had her do my hair, my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law. We all have different hair types and lengths yet every single one of us looked great and it all went well together. The same goes for our makeup as we all have different skin types, but our makeup looked flawless. They were even able to get fake eyelashes on my mother who has never worn them before!

We also made the decision to hire Maggie to stay until ceremony for touch ups and she was very quick and responsive to handle any hair or makeup that was out of place. There was a lot of crying so she definitely had plenty of touch ups to do! Even then, she went above and beyond as she held up the back of my dress for me at one point while waiting for a picture and even covered up a sty that developed on my husband's eye. We really truly appreciate all she did for us and will recommend her to anybody that has bridal makeup needs. She truly was one if not the best decision we made to making our day feel extra special!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Jordyn,you are the sweetest and it was my absolute pleasure to get to work with you, your family and friends. It was so much fun to stay for touch ups and get to know you all a little better. There's no better way to get to know each other than on a bumpy golf cart ride...right? I wish you all the best in beauty and love!
  • Suzie

Suzie Miller · Married on 04/25/2020

Best Decision

I hired Blossom Beauty after ready reviews online. Being from out of town I was extremely nervous. From the beginning they have been exceptional. She emails you what to do the weeks before. She did exactly what we wanted and it lasted all day. The makeup was outstanding. She was a true blessing when things got tense with my family. You won't be disappointed!! 5 stars all they way!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Suzie! I'm so honored that you chose us to be a part of your wedding day. It was truly a pleasure to work with you.

Hailey · Married on 04/20/2020

Amazing Team!

Maggie was wonderful to communicate with throughout the entire wedding process. She is very professional and quick with replies. My maid of honor and I felt like princesses while we were getting our hair and makeup done. Our hair and makeup looked wonderful and lasted all evening.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

I'm so happy that you felt amazing Hailey! I so loved working with you and wish you all the best in beauty and love.
  • Janine

Janine Hughes · Married on 03/21/2020

Maggie is the best

Maggie was incredible! She came out to my cabin and helped me with my hair, makeup and dress because we were eloping at Thorncrown Chapel. She understands how to keep your makeup fresh and not too harsh, for those of us in our forties. Maggie was warm and professional and helped me look my best on our important day.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Janine. I so loved working with you and it's always such an honor to spend your wedding day with you!
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 12/31/2019

Wonderful!

Maggie and her team did beautifully with my wedding hair and make up along with my bridal party's. She listened carefully to what I envisioned and made it happen. The hair and make up did not budge throughout the entire wedding - everything was still perfectly intact at 1:00 am! Not only did she do her job excellently, but she also helped put me at ease before the wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Sophia! What a perfect way to ring in the New Year. I'm so happy we met and that we got to spend it together. I can't wait to see the photos!!!
  • Laura

Laura Duncan O'malley · Married on 12/04/2019

Maggie Was incredible! Couldn't be happier with Blossom Beauty!

Maggie was absolutely amazing! Having a professional hair and makeup artist for the day of my wedding was really important to me. I met with and got quotes from at least a half a dozen different people, but something never quite felt right with any of them. I was starting to get worried I wouldn't find anyone I was happy with, luckily, that's when I found Maggie! Within 10 minutes of sitting down and meeting with her, I knew she was perfect and was going to do such a fantastic job! Not only did she understand my vision and really make it come to life for myself and the whole bridal party, but she was also incredibly flexible and organized and her presence definitely had a calming affect for myself and others on the day!
    I also would 100% recommend having her there for an extra hour so that she can do touchups right after the ceremony and right before all of the formal pictures start. I knew that I would be crying during the ceremony and having her there to fix up my eyes really was a lifesaver!
    If you want someone on your wedding day who can really make your vision become a reality and truly make you feel special and taken care of, then Blossom Beauty is perfect for you!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! I'm teary eyed over your review...it means the world to me. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. I can't wait to see pictures.
  • Racee

Racee · Married on 06/11/2019

Bridal hair

I can’t say enough great things. Maggie is professional and sweet. She did an amazing job with my hair; it lasted all day and into the night. She really made me feel like a bride and she really cared about what I wanted. I would recommend to anyone she is absolutely great.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Racee! I'm so excited to see some pictures. You look so beautiful. Thank you for choosing us! It means the world to me.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent vendor

Maggie was able to look at few inspiration pics and understood my vision for my wedding hair and makeup. She also did a great job on the mothers.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly! You looked absolutely beautiful and it was an honor to get to spend your special day with you.

Jena · Married on 06/08/2018

Maggie was amazing for my wedding makeup! I am from Indianapolis and we had a destination wedding at Big Cedar Lodge. Not being from the area she willingly traveled to me for my makeup trial. She did a fabulous job making me feel comfortable and making my makeup feel natural yet beautiful on my wedding day. Thanks Maggie!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Nabil · Married on 03/06/2018

Book her: wonderful beauty team

Choosing Maggie Mae & her team was one of my absolute best vendor choices! Although she was located in Eureka Springs, I fell in love with her work + personality and wanted her for my wedding in NWA. She was wonderful to communicate with throughout the entire wedding process. I remember I had a few changes to make for my bridesmaid's group + she was wonderful in accommodating my late request. The day of, she arrived earlier + was already setting up for everyone. Every one of my bridesmaids loved the hair/makeup her team did for them. I personally came in with a vision of what I wanted my hair/makeup to look like & she created that perfectly. I felt naturally beautiful, myself, & confident my entire wedding day. Book her for your wedding day! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you Nabil! I so loved working with you and it was so wonderful getting to know you over the past year. I wish you all the best in beauty and love. AND I can't wait to see more photos and all the beautiful things life brings you.
  • Bee

Bee · Married on 11/22/2019

Made me feel like a princess!

I highly recommend Maggie & Blossom Beauty for all your beauty needs for your wedding!! Maggie made me feel like a princess! My hair stayed all day & night, my makeup was amazing, I’ve never felt so pretty! She traveled a long way and made no complaints! She has a great personality & was very talented! Highly recommend!! ❤️

Sent on 12/09/2019

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Bee! It makes me so happy that you felt so pretty. It was such a joy to spend your day with you. I wish you the best in beauty and love!!!

Megan · Getting married on 04/08/2021

This team rocks!

Maggie Mae and her team are awesome! My hair was beyond what I could have imagined, and I only showed a few quick photos. It held all day/night and looked amazing. My makeup also looked great, especially without giving any real vision to Lacey, she nailed it! The team showed up promptly and got everything done ahead of schedule! I definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Blossom Beauty's reply:

Oh Megan! Thank you for your kind words. It was such a joy to get to work with you all. It's truly an honor to be chosen as you wedding day beauty artist. All the best to you!