Jessica Yahn Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,495 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,495 Most Popular Price

Jessica Yahn Photography is a wedding photography company in Springfield, Missouri. This company works hard to capture your wedding day in a way that reflects genuine emotions and tells your real story. Owner Jessica wants to be able to connect with her clients and build strong relationships with them to make the photography process more fun and enjoyable. Jessica Yahn Photography focuses on a photojournalistic approach, while incorporating some contemporary techniques. This company commits to a limited number of weddings each year to ensure the highest quality products and services to each couple.

Jessica Yahn Photography has an array of photography services available, and packages can be customized to suit your specific needs. The list of photography services includes, but is not limited to:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Toning
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,495

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 03/19/2022

Not just a member of your wedding team, but a teammate to make your day.

I hope I can do Jessica Yahn Photography justice in this review. I had followed her on social media for years, and we booked our wedding location partially to have her as our photographer. We chose our date around her schedule. I am so glad we did. I literally cried when I first saw our sneak peeks, because they were more than I could have ever envisioned. Our wedding photos are literally perfect. Not a lot of brides get to say that, but I do, because I trusted Jessica and Chrystal to do what they do best. Beyond that – they became honorary family. From the engagement session where Jessica put my very (very, very, very) anxious nerves at ease, to helping us schedule our entire day to ensure we could capture the moments we wanted, and then to running interference and genuinely caring about me, my husband, our families, and our big day…I cannot say enough about the work and professionalism of Jessica and her team. I have never seen more amazing photos of myself, and capturing all the things we didn’t even think about. Jessica Yahn isn’t just your photographer, she’s a teammate in your wedding day – she wants it to succeed and be as gorgeous as you do, she wants you to be happy, not just because you are her client, but because she cares about you. I cannot recommend her enough. If you have the opportunity to add her to your team, do it. You won’t regret it.
    Ashley C. Married on 10/23/2021

There are not enough stars

There are not enough stars to give this woman. She is so fun, sweet, and incredibly talented. You can tell she truly loves her work and her clients, and the process from start to finish was SO EASY. She showed up on our wedding day having never met us and it felt like we had known each other for years. I will never have my pictures taken by anyone else!
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 10/22/2021

Wanted the best- got even better

Jessica was absolutely amazing at taking our photos! Had so many gorgeous photos to pick through- and I wanted to post all of them on my Facebook wall!! We are so happy we chose Jessica and her team to be part of our day.
    She was more than willing to work through my hectic schedule of paramedic school, working full time as an EMT; and everything else life decided to throw at us. But in the end, we still had a beautiful wedding!
    Thank you, Jessica, again, for everything you did for us. You were more than just our wedding photographer for us: a shoulder to cry on when everything got hard, a hype girl, and a friend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

28 photos · 05/19/2018
  • Anthony & Haleigh
    59 photos · 12/28/2017

Jacqueline Rae MakeUp Jacqueline Rae MakeUp Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica was great to work with! She came with enough time to take getting ready pics and had amazing ideas for shots! She was very professional, kind, and courteous to all the professionals working on the wedding party! To top it off, multiple sneak peaks were available within a day or 2! There is nothing more exciting then to see photos of how everything comes together after an event! I would recommend Jessica for photography!

Flyover Photography Flyover Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is a wonderful photographer and creates beautiful, storytelling images. She especially has a heart for military families, and is very involved in her clients' wedding process, giving them wonderful images as well as exemplary customer service.

Bramy Entertainment Bramy Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jessica is professional and fun. She's been doing this for a long time and if you look at her work you can tell that not only is she extremely talented at what she does - she also loves it! We would recommend Jessica to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer.

445 E Commercial Street Springfield, MO, 65807
Location of (Jessica Yahn Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding