Jennifer Quinn Photography

Republic, MO View map Visit website
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

Jennifer Quinn Photography is a professional wedding and portrait photography near Springfield, Missouri. Since 2016, photographer Jennifer has been honored to document couples’ love stories. She strives to catch those candid, spontaneous moments, and uses photojournalistic and lifestyle styles to produce authentic and timeless images.

Jennifer Quinn Photography serves Southwest Missouri and also travels to Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. She is also available for destination weddings. She begins each new relationship with clients with online questionnaires and a cup of coffee in person or virtualy. This personable professional offers a number of photography packages designed to reflect a variety of needs. These plans include wedding photo set planning tips, albums, online galleries, and a wedding keepsake photobox with flashdrive. For the 2022 and 2023 season they are now offering videography packages as well.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,850

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Rebecca
    Rebecca R. Getting married on 12/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She has the best personally

She cared about what we where thinking and showed us what she can do. She the best

Jennifer Quinn Photography's reply:

Rebecca,
    Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I am looking forward to working with you and capturing your wedding story!
    Jennifer
    Sterling H. Married on 10/14/2022

Absolutely Incredible Service

My fiancé and I vetted six photographers before choosing Jennifer Quinn for our engagement photo shoot. From start to finish Jennifer made our experience smooth and enjoyable.

Jennifer had great communication and was very flexible during the planning and during the photo shoot. She offered many great ideas that ultimately made our experience and the quality of the photo shoot much better than our expectations.

The end result was nothing short of wonderfully beautiful. Jennifer captured the essence of the moment, enhanced the already spectacular fall colors with her keen eye. The photographs of my fiancé and I are easily the best we have had taken of us and we are beyond happy with the overall quality that Jennifer provided. We would highly recommend Jennifer for any type of photo shoot because she exceeds expectations on all levels.

Jennifer Quinn Photography's reply:

Sterling,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I enjoyed my time with you both and I look forward to capturing future life moments. Again, thank you!

Jennifer
    Tessa A. Married on 09/17/2022

Fun and energetic

Jennifer was so much fun to work with she captured all of the photos we discussed and made my vision come to life!
  • illustration stars

17 photos · 09/26/2020

Deals

Jennifer Quinn Photography 1
Offer

Wedding planning can be stressful!

Keeping track of all your vendors and all the invoices... I get it! As a mother helping to plan a wedding this year, I thought it would be nice if someone had auto payments. Budgeting made simple.

At Jennifer Quinn Photography, we are doing just that!

• Let us know your budget
  • Select a wedding photography package
  • Set your payments to auto
  • Get back to planning what cake flavor you guys want!

Email us at jquinnphotos@gmail.com to ask us about our professional wedding photography services

We look forward to working with you!

Team

Christine
Christine
Second Photographer

Chirstine is a great asset to our team! She is outgoing and always smilling. She started with me in 2018. She is our Second Photographer and you will see her on the scene catching candids and details.

She is currently attending Missouri State University with graduation set for 2022. In her free time she loves cuddling with her dog and spending time with her boyfriend. Loves sushi and watching her favorite team The Cheifs play football.

Jennifer Quinn
Jennifer Quinn
Owner + Lead Photographer

I am a Professional Photographer located in the Springfield, MO area. I studied photography at Missouri State University.Hearing people and thier stories is a passion of mine. Sitting down with a cup of coffee in hand and listening. Getting to put stories into images to remember is a creative process of enjoyment.

My Husband and I have three beautiful kids. I am also a caretaker to five furry animals. In what little spare time I have, I like to create new cups of coffees to drink and practice yoga. I would like to visit all 50 states in my future.

Allie Dyer
Allie Dyer
Administrative Assistant

Allie joined my team in 2021 as an Administrative Assistant and helps with tasks behind the scenes. She helps with backend work like lead management and meeting scheduling. If you get a message from her, know we're working together to make your experience as great as possible.

Allie enjoys spending time with her Husband and two beautiful girls. P.S. She is not a coffee drinker, yet!

610 E Wilson St Republic, MO, 65738
(417) 210-8538

In office hours are Tuesday and Wednesday 8am-4pm. You may reach my assistant by email outside these hours. jquinnphotos@gmail.com
Location of (Jennifer Quinn Photography)

Jennifer Quinn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jennifer Quinn Photography include in the starting price?

Jennifer Quinn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jennifer Quinn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jennifer Quinn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jennifer Quinn Photography offer?

Jennifer Quinn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jennifer Quinn Photography offer?

Jennifer Quinn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jennifer Quinn Photography offer for wedding events?

Jennifer Quinn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jennifer Quinn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jennifer Quinn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jennifer Quinn Photography offer?

Jennifer Quinn Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding