Addie DeCarolis Photo

Branson, MO View map Visit website
$900 Most Popular Price

$900 Most Popular Price

Addie DeCarolis Photo is a wedding photography company operating out of Branson, Missouri. Owner Addie is passionate about documenting smiles and making a couple's day as unique and creative as they hope it to be. Addie is at the couple's side from the beginning, wiping away the happy tears and ensuring that everything envisioned comes to fruition.

Addie DeCarolis Photo enjoys collaborating with couples in creating and capturing memories as they unfold throughout the day. In the photography industry since 2017, Addie guides the to-be-weds through the entire process, helping out in any way possible. The photographer adopts a contemporary shooting style, using creative approaches when documenting special moments. Operating a one-event-per-day policy and additional hours where needed, couples can feel assured knowing that they are the main focus of the day. The photographer is also willing to travel for destination weddings, so the choice of venue location is endless. The company provides the finished product in high-resolution and digital file format.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• F
    Faith R. Married on 06/27/2020

Addie DeCarolis Photo

Addie was super easy to work with. She had ideas prepared and then let us add on more poses that we wanted.
    I love how much effort she put into taking, editing, and sharing our photos. I love looking at our photos so much.
    Also, Addie is super awesome because we had an outdoor wedding, during the evening, so there was lots of lighting she had to adjust to and she handled that like a pro!
    David Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding Wedding Photography!

My wife and I hired Addie as our wedding photographer and we couldn't have been more happy! She arrived early and spent time making sure she captured every special moment. She had amazing suggestions when we weren't quite sure what we were looking for, and took the time to listen to our itinerary and vision for the wedding. Choosing the right wedding photographer is such an important decision because of all the moments you can't go back and recapture. The pictures she took blew us away when sat down to look at them for the first time. You could immediately tell the amount of time and effort she put in to making them a special part of our wedding day.

Thanks so much for the pictures Addie!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn F. Married on 08/01/2021

A photographer who knows what she's doing!

Addie was 100% the best photographer we could have chosen to capture our big day! She is professional, she has an eye for imagery, and she helped our wedding work out smoothly. The photos we received from both our engagement session and our wedding were PERFECT! Absolutely beautiful work, and I got major compliments on all the pictures.

Addie followed our timeline closely, helping everybody stay on track. There were several instances throughout the day where she just stepped up and handled things, which made for an even more relaxing event for me and my husband. Thank you Addie DeCarolis Photo!

Deals

Team

Addie DeCarolis
Addie DeCarolis
Owner

Hi! I'm Addie and I'm the owner! Originally from Springfield, MO, I moved to Branson in 2017 to attend College of the Ozarks. I graduated in May with a degree in Journalism, and got married in August!

Some of my favorite things to do are binge Netflix, read books, play with my kittens, spend time with my husband, go floating, and hiking!

6748 E State Highway 76 Branson, MO, 65679
Location of (Addie DeCarolis Photo)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding