Elevate Entertainment

$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Business information:

Elevate Entertainment is the premier DJ and entertainment company in the midwest and beyond, performing 800+ events a year! They have a rigorous training program for all of their performers and go above and beyond to make every moment of your wedding perfect. Our multi-award-winning team of event hosts create personalized, memorable entertainment experiences for newlyweds and their guests. Our event hosts are well known for high-quality customer service, professionalism, and vast music knowledge, all of which give our couples the most extraordinary experience. Elevate performers are passionate about providing unique, engaging entertainment that keeps guests dancing long into the night. Elevate believes your wedding day should be one of your all-time favorite memories, and they’re here to make that happen.

Elevate Entertainment offers fully customizable music packages to suit each couple’s one-of-a-kind experience. From high-energy parties to classy elegant affairs, they tailor the entertainment, music, energy level, and overall ambiance to match the couple's unique style. Their standard package starts with five hours of service, event planning assistance, and access to their extensive 150,000+ song library. This service is completely customized to accommodate special requests. They are also available to perform during the ceremony to ensure the soundtrack to the newlyweds’ vows is unforgettable.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$495

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Uplighting

• Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 06/11/2022

Elevate Entertainment - Xavier

We have Xavier at our wedding and he was amazing!! I highly recommend this company for your ceremony and reception dreams because they will get it done. The dance floor was packed the whole night and everyone loved him. He was really good about going with the flow and winging it when we needed to! He had a smile on his face all night and he even came out and danced with us which we loved!! Best DJ ever!!

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! We live for awesome reviews like this! So glad Xavier made your event one to remember.
    Stephanie Married on 06/04/2022

The best day

The DJ we used from Elevate was Baylor. We loved his energy and how he was able to keep the dance floor full! Prior to the wedding we discussed the desired mood of the night, songs that we wanted played, and the flow of the evening. He was able to deliver in all areas. I would recommend Baylor with Elevate!

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Stephanie! Baylor brings the energy and we're so glad you had an awesome night with him as your DJ!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Broc Barton
Broc Barton
Owner/Lead DJ

When I started this journey 15+ years ago, I wanted to produce the very best in event entertainment and I knew that meant redefining the concept of a DJ. Being a DJ is more than simply pressing play on a song list. It takes so much more dedication and finesse to engage people powerfully in being fully alive in a single moment. That’s how the best memories are made. I believe in the power and the value of these experiences in our lives. I believe these are the moments we’ll treasure and love to look back on. And I consider myself lucky because I get to help create these kinds of memories.

Denny Perdue
Denny Perdue
Booking Manager

For me, being a DJ is more than just pressing "play" on a music playlist. There are moments in life you find that is absolutely perfect. After years of working within entertainment, public speaking, and event management, I’ve found that helping create those perfect moments for others has become not only a passion but a core desire of mine. That’s why I chose to join Elevate.

Kylie Galindo
Kylie Galindo
Operations Manager

Your wedding day should be one of the most memorable days of your life. I'm passionate about making sure that on your special day, every detail is seamless and every moment is perfectly celebrated.

Jessica Yahn Photography Jessica Yahn Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with many DJ's but Impressed would be an understatement when it comes to Elevate Entertainment! Broc goes above and beyond to keep everyone happy and entertained. The dance floor stays moving with guests of all ages...and you can just tell everyone is having an amazing time! You won't regret hiring Broc with Elevate Entertainment!

Kansas City Kansas City, MO, 64030
Location of (Elevate Entertainment)
Springfield Springfield, MO, 65810