Springfield, MO 65807 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton

Simply the most exciting DJ + Personality entertainment for your event. Every event is custom-tailored to the client's desires, so you never get the "Boring-sit-at-my-booth-all-night" DJ, nor will you ever get the "Over-the-top-way-too-much" DJ. We work super hard to make sure it's exactly what you want, every time. :)

Follow Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton on

Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton 4
  • Taler

Taler · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ out there!

Broc is hands down the BEST DJ out there. I attended 2 weddings that he DJ’d and knew that when the time came for me to start planning my wedding he would be my only choice. When it came to wedding day, I didn’t have to worry about anything because I knew Broc had it taken care of. He’s not just a DJ, y’all. He was getting drinks for my wedding party, asking if family needed anything, and literally coordinated the whole evening and kept everything on track. If you’re looking for a DJ, don’t look any further! You won’t regret it!!

• F

Francque Pierce · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ hands down

Best DJ you can get. I promise you will not be disappointed.

• Paige

Paige · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Day Ever

If you are looking for the best party at your reception you need to hire Broc Barton! We wanted a DJ that did more than stand behind the booth and press some buttons. We wanted a really fun party with everyone on the dance floor, and that is exactly what we got. He has all kinds of ideas on how to keep the evening fun (you must play survivor) His song choices were on point, his energy level was intoxicating, and he checked on us several times throughout the night and even brought us drinks. He took care of everything so that my groom and I could just enjoy the night with our guests. He also took care of the music at the ceremony and that went perfectly as well. Thanks to him our wedding was everything we wanted and more!

Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 495.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Jessica Yahn Photography
    Jessica Yahn Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with many DJ's but Impressed would be an understatement when it comes to Elevate Entertainment! Broc goes above and beyond to keep everyone happy and entertained. The dance floor stays moving with guests of all ages...and you can just tell everyone is having an amazing time! You won't regret hiring Broc with Elevate Entertainment!

• Springfield, MO, 65807 See on map