Springfield, Springfield, MO 65807 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elevate Entertainment

Elevate Entertainment has been creating extraordinary event experiences, both in the Springfield metro area and internationally! We believe your special day should be one of your all-time favorite memories. It's our passion to make sure that happens. Whether you want an ultra-high energy dance marathon, a classy elegant affair, or a downhome backyard BBQ feel for your wedding, our event hosts love taking your vision for your day and bringing it to life!

Being a DJ is so much more than just playing music. It’s about creating experiences that your guests will never forget, drawing them in with an engaging personality, carefully crafting the music and activities to match the feel of the event, all while balancing professionalism and play. We are well-known for our high energy personalities and our unique, engaging strategies for drawing your guests into the experience. We're constantly crafting new ways to make our events stand out. If you’re looking for someone who’s passionate about making sure your wedding day is one of the most unforgettable days of your life, please get in touch with us and let's craft the event of your dreams. And if you're looking to further elevate your event with uplighting, interactive photo booths, or 4K TV visuals, we'll make it happen!

Follow Elevate Entertainment on

Elevate Entertainment 6
Elevate Entertainment 7

Vicki Lindsay · Married on 07/15/2019

Excellent and Vibrant

I have worked with several DJ's and this one is hands down one of the best. I would recommend Elevate DJ's for your event if you want the event to run smoothly and efficiently. They are very exciting and keep the momentum moving to make sure everyone is having a great time.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Hey there, Vicki! Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation. It means so much to us. We're so lucky to be able to do what we love every day!
  • Jackie

Jackie Lund · Married on 07/03/2019

Best wedding ever!!!

From the second we met Broc, we knew he would make our wedding great! He is a great big ball of charisma! My introverted daughter and son in law were drawn to him from the first meeting! The wedding reception was engaging, energetic and fun, fun, fun! Many people said it was the best wedding they’d ever been to! Broc made us all feel at ease knowing he would orchestrate everything and make sure our guests were enjoying themselves! He most centainly delivered! Awesome experience with the best DJ in Missouri!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Elevate Entertainment 8
    Elevate Entertainment 9
    Elevate Entertainment 10
    Elevate Entertainment 11

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie! I'm so glad to hear you and your guests had a fantastic experience with us! I feel so lucky to have been a part of Colt + Gennifer's special day. It was wonderful meeting everyone and celebrating the day to the fullest!

Kinsey Palmer · Married on 06/29/2019

HIGHLY recommend Elevate Entertainment!

I highly recommend Elevate Entertainment! Our DJ was Broc and he went above and beyond for our wedding. He was very detail oriented and focused on us. He even insisted on holding my plate as I was getting dinner. All of our guests LOVED Broc! Many stating that it was the most fun reception they had been to! Elevate Entertainment will not disappoint and I will be recommending them to anyone I know getting married! 110% worth the investment if you want a fun wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kinsey! I am so honored to have been a part of your special day. I loved getting to know you and your guests. I'm so glad you had a great experience with us. Congrats again!

Elevate Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 495.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Jessica Yahn Photography
    Jessica Yahn Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with many DJ's but Impressed would be an understatement when it comes to Elevate Entertainment! Broc goes above and beyond to keep everyone happy and entertained. The dance floor stays moving with guests of all ages...and you can just tell everyone is having an amazing time! You won't regret hiring Broc with Elevate Entertainment!

• Springfield Springfield, MO, 65807 See on map