Springfield, MO 65807 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton

Elevate Entertainment has been creating extraordinary event experiences, both in the Springfield metro area and internationally! We believe your special day should be one of your all-time favorite memories. It's our passion to make sure that happens. Whether you want an ultra-high energy dance marathon, a classy elegant affair, or a downhome backyard BBQ feel for your wedding, our event hosts love taking your vision for your day and bringing it to life!

Being a DJ is so much more than just playing music. It’s about creating experiences that your guests will never forget, drawing them in with an engaging personality, carefully crafting the music and activities to match the feel of the event, all while balancing professionalism and play. We are well-known for our high energy personalities and our unique, engaging strategies for drawing your guests into the experience. We're constantly crafting new ways to make our events stand out. If you’re looking for someone who’s passionate about making sure your wedding day is one of the most unforgettable days of your life, please get in touch with us and let's craft the event of your dreams. And if you're looking to further elevate your event with uplighting, interactive photo booths, or 4K TV visuals, we'll make it happen!

Follow Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton on

Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton 3
Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton 4

Austin Sidney · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazingly amazing

Broc brought a party with him! It was so much fun. I will recommend Elevate for any occasion that needs a DJ. He does not disappoint!!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Cora Galan · Married on 03/16/2019

I was totally impressed!

We just attended a dear friend’s wedding. Everything was so beautiful and inviting. The details were impressive. One of the things that made the wedding spectacular was the DJ. My husband and I were very impressed with how he entertained the entire crowd. At first I didn’t realize he was a hired DJ, I thought he was a close friend of the bride or groom or both. It was impressive on how he managed everything as if he knew them so well. At least that was the appearance he gave. That is what made me think he was a long time friend. He brought a lot of strangers together and made the atmosphere so inviting and fun! I especially liked the small speech he gave in the beginning inviting all of us to give 100% of ourselves in celebrating with the beautiful couple and leave all of our worries and stress outside the four walls of the building. He set the stage for everyone to be fully present and delight in the moment of celebrating the birth of a new family. The friends and family soon let loose and enjoyed all that the couple had provided. All the games were an opportunity for the guests to immerse themselves in the celebration. Brock lead it out so effortlessly. Then once he warmed up the crowd everyone was excited to see what came next. It was a fun and memorable event. We were both very impressed. Blessings, Cora

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Taler

Taler · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ out there!

Broc is hands down the BEST DJ out there. I attended 2 weddings that he DJ’d and knew that when the time came for me to start planning my wedding he would be my only choice. When it came to wedding day, I didn’t have to worry about anything because I knew Broc had it taken care of. He’s not just a DJ, y’all. He was getting drinks for my wedding party, asking if family needed anything, and literally coordinated the whole evening and kept everything on track. If you’re looking for a DJ, don’t look any further! You won’t regret it!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 495.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Jessica Yahn Photography
    Jessica Yahn Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with many DJ's but Impressed would be an understatement when it comes to Elevate Entertainment! Broc goes above and beyond to keep everyone happy and entertained. The dance floor stays moving with guests of all ages...and you can just tell everyone is having an amazing time! You won't regret hiring Broc with Elevate Entertainment!

• Springfield, MO, 65807 See on map