Elevate Entertainment Reviews

Elevate Entertainment 6
Elevate Entertainment 7

Vicki Lindsay · Married on 07/15/2019

Excellent and Vibrant

I have worked with several DJ's and this one is hands down one of the best. I would recommend Elevate DJ's for your event if you want the event to run smoothly and efficiently. They are very exciting and keep the momentum moving to make sure everyone is having a great time.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Hey there, Vicki! Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation. It means so much to us. We're so lucky to be able to do what we love every day!
  • Jackie

Jackie Lund · Married on 07/03/2019

Best wedding ever!!!

From the second we met Broc, we knew he would make our wedding great! He is a great big ball of charisma! My introverted daughter and son in law were drawn to him from the first meeting! The wedding reception was engaging, energetic and fun, fun, fun! Many people said it was the best wedding they’d ever been to! Broc made us all feel at ease knowing he would orchestrate everything and make sure our guests were enjoying themselves! He most centainly delivered! Awesome experience with the best DJ in Missouri!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Elevate Entertainment 8
    Elevate Entertainment 9
    Elevate Entertainment 10
    Elevate Entertainment 11

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie! I'm so glad to hear you and your guests had a fantastic experience with us! I feel so lucky to have been a part of Colt + Gennifer's special day. It was wonderful meeting everyone and celebrating the day to the fullest!

Kinsey Palmer · Married on 06/29/2019

HIGHLY recommend Elevate Entertainment!

I highly recommend Elevate Entertainment! Our DJ was Broc and he went above and beyond for our wedding. He was very detail oriented and focused on us. He even insisted on holding my plate as I was getting dinner. All of our guests LOVED Broc! Many stating that it was the most fun reception they had been to! Elevate Entertainment will not disappoint and I will be recommending them to anyone I know getting married! 110% worth the investment if you want a fun wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kinsey! I am so honored to have been a part of your special day. I loved getting to know you and your guests. I'm so glad you had a great experience with us. Congrats again!

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!

Amazing!!
    He DJ my friends wedding over the weekend & did such a great job. He even had some games planned in the begging which really got everyone involved and set the mood for the whole night. Denny played songs that kept everyone on their feet and having a good time. HE IS THE BOMB!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jenna! We're so glad to hear you had a great time at the wedding - we did too! We love hearing that Denny took such great care of you all and kept the energy high. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to him.
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Southan · Married on 06/10/2019

Above and beyond

Couldn’t recommend them more. I had Josh and he absolutely rocked the night. From adjusting the laces on my sandals to teaching teenagers how to moonwalk, he was the go-to guy. You can choose how involved you want them to be and we chose 10/10. He danced, chatted, and organized the event when needed (because I was being pulled in every direction and couldn’t keep up). Broc popped in to make sure everything was going well and ended up handling phone calls for me. All in all, I couldn’t have imagined a better company to hire as my DJ. Many guests said it was the most fun they have every had at a wedding and they attributed that primarily to Elevate Entertainment. Thanks Broc and Josh!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Caitlin! We had the best time at your wedding. We're so glad to hear you felt well taken care of by Josh and Broc. All the best to you and Alex from the entire Elevate team!

Hattie Matthews · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ ever

He was very involved and hyped the entire crowd up

Sent on 06/09/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback, Hattie! We're so glad to hear you had a great time with us at the event.
  • Brittany

Brittany Holzkamper · Married on 06/08/2019

The best entertainment DJ

He was such a great DJ, upbeat and just alot of fun. Very professional and made it a group thing. 5 stars for sure!!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback, Brittany! This means so much to us! We're so glad you had a fantastic time with us.

Lauren Jackson · Married on 06/07/2019

Elevate entertainment made our wedding

We first saw Elevate DJ at a friend of ours wedding and immediately knew these were the people we wanted at our wedding. We wanted our guests to have the same fun,amazing, energetic experience at our wedding we had at theirs. Elevate did not disappoint. All I saw were our guests having a great time and all I heard were people raving about our DJ, Broc. He set the tone, he interacted with our guests and he made sure we had everything we wanted. He was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words. We had so much fun at your wedding - it was truly a magical day. We're honored to have been a part of it. Congrats again and we wish you two the best!
  • Anne

Anne Slagle · Married on 06/01/2019

Phenomenal

Elevate Entertainment took care of everything at my wedding! Our DJ, Zach, took care of the music, announcing, and went above and beyond for our guests. He made our day absolutely perfect with his song choices, his energy, his attitude, and his love for his job. He handled everything we threw at him with confidence and ease. He took care of us from the minute he got there until the end of the evening. Great job!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day, Anne! We're so glad that Zach took such great care of you and your guests. Congrats again to you both!

Samantha Cummins · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!

Wonderful DJ! Denny was great about engaging our wedding guests and getting everyone excited to dance. His games were fun, and he has wonderful energy! His set up was very professional in both sound and appearance. So glad I hired him!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Hi Samantha! Thanks so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that Denny took such great care of you and your guests at your wedding. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to him. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your special day!

Amber M · Married on 05/19/2019

Super fun!

This company is great! Very professional and the emcees are FIRE!!!! So much fun and we all know a fun emcee makes for a fun night! They encourage involvement and make it fun for all, party animals and wall flowers. 100% would recommend!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, Amber! This means so much. We're so glad you had such a great experience with us.

Chelsey Hartupee · Married on 05/18/2019

Quit thinking, and go with Broc!

Broc was amazing to work with--he was always easy to get a hold of and quick to respond, and he really took the time to get to know us as a couple and our vision for our big day. He never tried to suggest anything that was really outside of our personalities or vision, and I really appreciated that. Every time we met or spoke with him was like meeting an old friend again. He remembered every detail and really cared about making our day great. He kept the energy going from the start of our ceremony to the end of our reception, and he really made it even more fun than I could have imagined. He made our day amazing, and I can't thank him enough for it!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Hey Chelsey! Thanks so much for your review! We loved being a part of your special day. Congrats again!

Tim Bade · Married on 05/11/2019

Special Touches

Elevate Entertainment brought so much more to my daughters wedding than we had imagined. Broc and team went the extra mile to make this day her day. As a father of the bride, my expectations for music weren't top of mind, but this group changed my mind about that. They were an integral part of the evening. Experienced and professional, but personal and flexible. Broc even went so far as to collaborate and record a special intro to the father-daughter song with my daughter, which was a special touch I will never forget. Great guy. Great team. Thank you Broc!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Hey Tim! Thanks so much for your comments and feedback. We are so lucky to have been a part of your daughter's special day. We had a great time getting to know you and the rest of your family!

Ashley Skelton · Married on 05/04/2019

Bridesmaid having the best time!

My friend got married this weekend and Broc with Elevate Entertainment was the DJ. He was completely amazing! He was dressed professionally, had a great variety of music, fun personality, and helped keep the wedding on track! It can be hard to get a crowd to interact or on the dance floor and he made it look easy! There is no doubt that people had a great time! Thanks so much Elevate Entertainment for making the night even more special!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! We're so glad you had such a great time with us this past weekend at the wedding. We hope you keep in touch! :)
  • Sarah

Sarah Faith · Married on 04/05/2019

Exceeded Expectations

We had DJ Josh from Elevate Entertainment at our wedding and he was amazing! We told him we wanted it to be a party and to play anything and everything to keep people moving on the dance floor. He acted as more than a DJ and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed. Whether that was a drink for ourselves, or water for our wedding party :). Although we got married in NW Arkansas, and there are plenty of DJs to choose from closer to home, I had to go with Elevate Entertainment after reading reviews and having my first conversation with Broc. High energy group, high quality service, highly exceeded expectations! Also, if you are having second guesses about Springfield Selfie Mirror... DO IT! Our guests LOVED it and Lizzie was so fun and amazing!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Elevate Entertainment 12

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! We are so glad to hear Josh took great care of you and your guests on your special day. Congrats again to you and Zach!

Austin Sidney · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazingly amazing

Broc brought a party with him! It was so much fun. I will recommend Elevate for any occasion that needs a DJ. He does not disappoint!!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Cora Galan · Married on 03/16/2019

I was totally impressed!

We just attended a dear friend’s wedding. Everything was so beautiful and inviting. The details were impressive. One of the things that made the wedding spectacular was the DJ. My husband and I were very impressed with how he entertained the entire crowd. At first I didn’t realize he was a hired DJ, I thought he was a close friend of the bride or groom or both. It was impressive on how he managed everything as if he knew them so well. At least that was the appearance he gave. That is what made me think he was a long time friend. He brought a lot of strangers together and made the atmosphere so inviting and fun! I especially liked the small speech he gave in the beginning inviting all of us to give 100% of ourselves in celebrating with the beautiful couple and leave all of our worries and stress outside the four walls of the building. He set the stage for everyone to be fully present and delight in the moment of celebrating the birth of a new family. The friends and family soon let loose and enjoyed all that the couple had provided. All the games were an opportunity for the guests to immerse themselves in the celebration. Brock lead it out so effortlessly. Then once he warmed up the crowd everyone was excited to see what came next. It was a fun and memorable event. We were both very impressed. Blessings, Cora

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Christa

Christa Dunn · Married on 03/09/2019

Thrilled with Elevate Entertainment

We were beyond thrilled with booking Elevate Entertainment as our wedding DJ! We had seen Elevate Entertainment at another wedding.

Broc was our DJ and he was very thorough. Elevate Entertainment also does a great job of making sure equipment and displays are highly professional in a variety of ways- being welcoming, sound quality, great aesthetics, upbeat tempo, etc.

We feel like we found a fabulous entertainment vendor that we could recommend to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Emily

Emily Mcvicker · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfect Perfection

Can I leave 10 stars?!? Because that’s truly Broc and Elevate Entertainment. From our initial conversation to the evening of our wedding, every email, phone call, interaction was genuine and detailed and perfect - for us. Broc helped make our wedding even more. He was there with a helping hand, or a drink, or a suggestion, or the perfect song. Thank you again, Broc, for helping us execute our vision perfectly. (I said perfect too much, but it was!)

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Taler

Taler · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ out there!

Broc is hands down the BEST DJ out there. I attended 2 weddings that he DJ’d and knew that when the time came for me to start planning my wedding he would be my only choice. When it came to wedding day, I didn’t have to worry about anything because I knew Broc had it taken care of. He’s not just a DJ, y’all. He was getting drinks for my wedding party, asking if family needed anything, and literally coordinated the whole evening and kept everything on track. If you’re looking for a DJ, don’t look any further! You won’t regret it!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • F

Francque Pierce · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ hands down

Best DJ you can get. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Day Ever

If you are looking for the best party at your reception you need to hire Broc Barton! We wanted a DJ that did more than stand behind the booth and press some buttons. We wanted a really fun party with everyone on the dance floor, and that is exactly what we got. He has all kinds of ideas on how to keep the evening fun (you must play survivor) His song choices were on point, his energy level was intoxicating, and he checked on us several times throughout the night and even brought us drinks. He took care of everything so that my groom and I could just enjoy the night with our guests. He also took care of the music at the ceremony and that went perfectly as well. Thanks to him our wedding was everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jaime · Married on 09/29/2018

Broc was perfect. He is truly a one stop shop. Other than just the great music and dance party, he truly made our wedding night run so smoothly, from setting up an additional sound system in our dinner tent to getting the wedding party drinks so we didn't have to leave the party. He went above and beyond to make our night totally perfect.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't even begin to describe how awesome Broc is! Best decision we made for our wedding by far. He had family dancing that have never danced at another wedding. If you need an awesome DJ and want the best experience Broc is your guy! He went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and turned out better than we could have dreamed.

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia Satterfield · Married on 09/01/2018

Fun, Professional, and Engaging!

We booked Elevate Entertainment and can say, without hesitation, it was the best investment we made in our wedding apart from our venue. Our DJ, Josh, skyped with us multiple times leading up to our wedding to get a feel for us, our relationship, our guests, our taste in music, the vibe we were going for, all of it. He was super thorough and totally nailed it. We STILL get compliments on our reception and the out-of-the-box games we played to keep people engaged and having fun. To top it all off, Josh was a perfect gentleman. Always made sure the head table had drinks, kept things running smoothly, AND gave us recommendations for our honeymoon when we were in Italy! Seriously, this is a professional and well-run business. We are so glad we booked them, would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2019