Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton Reviews

Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton 4
  • Taler

Taler · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ out there!

Broc is hands down the BEST DJ out there. I attended 2 weddings that he DJ’d and knew that when the time came for me to start planning my wedding he would be my only choice. When it came to wedding day, I didn’t have to worry about anything because I knew Broc had it taken care of. He’s not just a DJ, y’all. He was getting drinks for my wedding party, asking if family needed anything, and literally coordinated the whole evening and kept everything on track. If you’re looking for a DJ, don’t look any further! You won’t regret it!!

• F

Francque Pierce · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ hands down

Best DJ you can get. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Paige · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Day Ever

If you are looking for the best party at your reception you need to hire Broc Barton! We wanted a DJ that did more than stand behind the booth and press some buttons. We wanted a really fun party with everyone on the dance floor, and that is exactly what we got. He has all kinds of ideas on how to keep the evening fun (you must play survivor) His song choices were on point, his energy level was intoxicating, and he checked on us several times throughout the night and even brought us drinks. He took care of everything so that my groom and I could just enjoy the night with our guests. He also took care of the music at the ceremony and that went perfectly as well. Thanks to him our wedding was everything we wanted and more!

Jaime · Married on 09/29/2018

Broc was perfect. He is truly a one stop shop. Other than just the great music and dance party, he truly made our wedding night run so smoothly, from setting up an additional sound system in our dinner tent to getting the wedding party drinks so we didn't have to leave the party. He went above and beyond to make our night totally perfect.

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't even begin to describe how awesome Broc is! Best decision we made for our wedding by far. He had family dancing that have never danced at another wedding. If you need an awesome DJ and want the best experience Broc is your guy! He went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and turned out better than we could have dreamed.

Rebekah · Married on 08/29/2018

Elevate and DJ Josh were THE PERFECT choice for our reception. They made the whole process so easy and I was confident that every part of the music and entertainment would go off without a hitch. It was very important to me that our family and friends thoroughly enjoyed their evening and Elevate made that happen. DJ Josh was the picture of professionalism, while facilitating a fun and family friendly party (which is exactly what we asked for)! I received countless compliments on how fun the evening was and what a good job the DJ did. Very happy with our choice to go with Elevate Entertainment!!!

Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton 5
    Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton 6
    Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton 7
    Elevate Entertainment by Broc Barton 8

Niklas · Married on 08/25/2018

During the first phone conversation I had with Broc, I could tell he would put together a great event and help guide the celebration of our special day. Super personable, passionate about his profession, and very professional. Liked his energy and enthusiasm about making our wedding reception one to remember.

It isn't all business with Elevate. Broc also makes an effort to build a relationship with you and get to know you as a person. He wants to celebrate as well as guide the celebration. During the whole planning process he reached out and asked if we needed assistance with anything as far as wedding planning goes. Made us feel at ease during the whole process and we 110% trusted Broc to make the reception special.

We Loved watching our guests play the chair game at the beginning of our reception! That was a huge hit. Honestly, as far as one specific memory, there are too many to choose from. The whole night was special. And we wanted it to be fun and special for everyone who came to celebrate with us. We received countless comments about how awesome the DJ was and how much fun the reception was.

Teresa · Married on 06/09/2018

We were part of a wedding this past weekend ,where you were being the DJ.You were totally amazing .We loved how you had everyone up and dancing and how you were involved with the crowd too ..Love it ...

• Paige

Paige · Married on 10/08/2017

Broc is by far the best! All day, everyone kept telling us how great he was and he really made our wedding perfect. He is good at engaging people and reading the crowd, as well as making sure the Bride and Groom are taken care of. He kept us on schedule and made sure we did everything we wanted to do. He even made sure we had drinks and food through out reception! Hiring Broc is worth every penny! He made our wedding a huge success.

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

You will not be disappointed if you chose Broc to be your DJ! He is THE BEST! My guests are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding and how awesome Broc was. Not to mention he will seriously help you with anything you need the day of the wedding, I felt at ease knowing he was taking care of the schedule the whole night, keeping everything on track. We had the time of our lives! Thanks Broc!!!

Ellie · Married on 09/16/2017

We have been to many weddings and Broc has been the best DJ by far. He played all the right music, the dance floor was packed all night, he had great ideas for the night to make it fun, he helped with a lot of little things all night like getting us drinks and with the timing of the night (among many other things), and he genuinely cared about our night being the best it could be. He invested time with the interview before hand which meant a lot, and he went above and beyond to make our night stand out. I have continued to get compliments on our DJ weeks after the wedding about how awesome he was. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to DJ our wedding and will be referring him to all of our friends. The DJ was one of the biggest parts of our reception and he absolutely delivered on one heck of a party! We cant thank you enough for all that you did for us, Thank you so much Broc!!

Carl · Married on 09/09/2017

If you want to have a great event you have to use Brock. Our guests are still raving about what a good time they had and it was all because of Brock. He kept everything rolling along all night and we didn't have to worry about anything, we actually got to enjoy my daughter's wedding:)

Chloe · Married on 03/01/2017

Use him, he is the best!!!!Broc did my wedding in 2011 and it was so fantastic that my family used him for every event since then. Including my sisters wedding a year later. He keep both sides (grooms and brides) entertained during the reception. The reception lasted 5 hours and there was not one moment when anyone sat down. We had over 200 people at our wedding and they all danced the entire time. We learned dances and played games it was fantastic!!!!! People still talk about my wedding and remark on how awesome Broc was. All of my guest said it was the best DJ they've ever seen and the most enjoyable and fun reception they have ever been too. I highly recommend him and will continue to use him and his company!!

Becca · Married on 02/18/2017

When I first stared planning my wedding my husband and I thought we would just pop some songs on an iPod and let it play. Thankfully, my soon to be in laws knew better and hired Broc. Broc was amazing and helped make our wedding one of the best days of my life. DJing is an art and Broc is the best of the best. Everything was perfect and he kept the the reception going. Almost everyone stayed until the very end of the night! Anytime people talk about our wedding they always tell us how fun it was and comment on our amazing DJ. Your DJ is a more important decision than you might think and Broc will not disappoint!

chris · Married on 01/17/2017

I booked Broc for our wedding we were from Kansas City having a wedding at Big Cedar Lodge. The experience from the start was flawless. We met with Broc and went over some things a week before the wedding. Talking to Broc I knew that we had made the best choice in DJ's. He was so upbeat and said just relax and enjoy yourselves. On a stressful long day when we arrived at the reception broc got all of the wedding party pumped up and to enjoy a great evening. The customer service that he brought to our reception was above and beyond. We had a mix of older and younger people at the reception so we were trying to find out how to please both. Broc set the the bar so high, in the first two minutes everyone was dancing and having a great time. All thought the night he set the mood to where no one wanted to go home, including myself and my wife. I cannot give everything away that he had done during the reception. Everyone friend and Family member who attended the wedding reception was talking about how he was the best dj that anyone has ever seen. People are still talking about our reception night. If you want the best of the best you have to book Broc with Elevate Entertainment. Your reception will be the highlight of your special day. Thanks for Everything Broc, your the best!!!!!

Amanda · Married on 01/01/2017

I was attending a wedding for a friend, having a great time at the reception and highly impressed with the DJ and his wife when I realized I knew the DJ from having met him nearly 10 years before in college! Broc not only remembered me, but he remembered my name and welcomed me with a warm and personable greeting. His warmth and presence was not only directed to those he knew, however, but to the entire room, and it was evident that every guest could sense it and felt welcomed as well. Broc has an energy about him that invites others to join in the celebration with freedom to dance and enjoy, even for the 'non dancers' in the room. Not only was he fun and engaging, but he was clean, respectful, and did an amazing job of honoring and blessing the bride and groom, who I could tell were more than pleased with how their evening unfolded. In my opinion, a DJ can make or break a wedding reception, and Broc was by far the best DJ I've ever experienced; I'd recommend him to anyone. Five stars and two thumbs way up for Elevate Entertainment!

Abby · Married on 12/17/2016

My sister-in-law attended two weddings where Broc was the DJ. My sister-in-law had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. She said he was energetic, got everyone up and dancing, and made sure everyone had the best time.I had never heard of him or met him in person but he made sure but I went with my gut and I made and AMAZING choice. My wedding was not until December of 2016 but Broc was always willing to answer my questions in the summer time, etc. He made sure all my questions were answered, went above and beyond with questionnaires, live chats, and text messages to make sure I had everything I needed for my day. He even gave me ideas that I had not even thought of to incorporate on my special day. Broc truly went above and beyond and I was so thrilled he was my DJ. He brought in a camera guy and we were able to do a mannequin challenge, he brought in extra goodies for everyone so we all had light up gear for the dance floor, he was willing to take requests, play songs I asked of him ahead of time, and even though some things came up unplanned (like a giant blizzard), he was willing to make all the changes he needed to accommodate to my needs. I was completely thrilled with my perfect day and would recommend him to anyone and everyone! My sister is using him in September for her wedding and I know he will be just as wonderful. Thanks for making my day even more special Broc!

Bethany · Married on 10/15/2016

Broc does so much more than play music; he is 1st class entertainment!
    My sister had him for her wedding and he kept everyone laughing long into the night.
    You can expect: lip sync battles, dance off's, conga lines, interactive party games, and an upbeat MC that keeps the good times rolling.

shanea · Married on 10/15/2016

Broc is by far the best DJ I have ever witnessed! My husband and I were lucky enough to have Broc DJ our wedding in October of 2016 and there are not enough nice things we could say about the experience. Broc made the entire experience SOOOO personal and from the very beginning you could tell how much he truly cares and loves what he does. He thought of everything and made the entire process so smooth and worry free for me. I was completely amazed by his professionalism and attention to everything leading up to the wedding and then the day of the wedding I was BLOWN away. It is now 4 months after the wedding and I still have guests talking to me about how great our DJ was and how much he impressed them. Not only did he make it a fun night for every guest at my wedding but his personality made everyone love him! I would suggest anyone getting married or needing a DJ to definitely speak with Broc!

Kate · Married on 06/25/2015

If you're planning an event, trust me when I tell you this: you won't find a better setup than what my friend Broc can provide. Genuine, trustworthy, hard-working--did I say he's the real deal? Because he is. I would know. My family and I trusted him with our wedding and my sister's and we'll hire him BEFORE planning anything else should another big event come up for our family because no party would be a real party without him and his talented approach to entertaining. More than just a DJ, hiring Broc is an investment to guarantee your event will be amazing and memorable. And believe me, nearly 6 years later, it's the memories that you've got to hold onto over any other event expense.

Tyler · Married on 06/05/2015

Where to even begin this review. My wife attended two weddings prior to ours were Brock was the DJ. She said from day 1 that she already had our DJ picked out and she didn’t care what it would cost to get him to come to Indiana. I’m happy to say that I completely understand why my wife chose Brock to DJ our wedding. He was energetic the entire time, he got our friends and family involved all night, everyone had a blast and he also complimented his services by helping ensure that everything was taken care of so my wife and I could just enjoy our night. Brock truly brought life to our party and we loved every second of it! I highly recommend Brock Barton for your DJ needs and guarantee you will not have a single moment where you question your decision. I have also attached a quick snip of our wedding night. As you can see our friends and family are enjoying the entertainment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z15FJwbuVo

Rebecca · Married on 01/03/2015

Broc was the DJ for my wedding back in January 2015 and I couldn't have been happier. Definitely the best decision I made in the planning process. My fiancé (now husband) and I really wanted our guests to be active and involved and Broc absolutely made that happen. He has a commanding presence and can really work a room. He will be as involved as you want and we wanted the works! He had our guests playing games, up on their feet dancing and having the best time. He was hands-on every step of the way, was great at communicating and planning and had great ideas that turned into an awesome event. We couldn't have asked for a better reception and we have Broc to thank for that. We highly recommend him!!

Lindsey · Married on 01/01/2015

Broc was the DJ at our wedding-- we would not have wanted anyone else. He not only played the best songs, but he MC'd, served us food, AND interacted with our guests. Everyone had a blast and danced all night long, thanks to Elevate Entertainment. We could not imagine a better DJ if we tried. Thank you, Broc!

Hillary · Married on 07/26/2014

Where to begin with Broc....

For the most important day of our lives up to that point, we stressed over how we wanted our big wedding day to end up being like, both my wife and I realized we wanted to have the best "party" ever with our family and friends just letting loose while enjoying the wonderful time together! Well, we can honestly say, it was perfect! One of the MAIN reasons it was such a great time was Broc Barton and his talents. He was extremely professional throughout the whole process, detailing every personal need we had with adding his personal and professional touch. All we know is that our group of friends all have gotten married and had all have booked Broc for our DJ needs; in turn he delivered everytime, blowing us away and making it so special. You would be crazy not to consider Broc for your entertainment needs because our special day would not of been the same without him and we can't thank him enough!!

Calvin · Married on 07/20/2014

Broc is the best DJ in Springfield, bar none!!!!!! I've been to three weddings where he provided the music. He makes things fun. He keeps the party rocking. We hired him for my daughters wedding. Everyone raved about Broc! He is worth every penny!! Hire Broc!! You'll be happy you did!