Complete Weddings + Events St. Louis

Saint Louis, MO View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$895 Most Popular Price

Complete Weddings + Events is a professional entertainment, photography, and videography company operating out of Saint Louis, Missouri. For over three decades, this team has elevated countless weddings with their DJ and MC performances. Dedicated to exceptional service, they work closely with couples in order to create unforgettable celebrations that honor their one-of-a-kind love stories.

Complete Weddings + Events provide a wide range of offerings to ensure a fully tailored experience to every couple they serve. Your DJ will create playlists with tracks from a variety of genres, including pop, rock, R&B, and Top 40 hits. Consultations are available prior to your event to ensure that every last detail is confirmed with your DJ. Equipment can be provided, including a disco ball, photo booth, uplighting, and a sound system. Additionally, the team also offers photography and videography services for your day. Packages available can include multiple photographers, drone coverage, full-feature videos, and highlight reels.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$895

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$895

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$495

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

1,165 Reviews

4.5 out of 5 rating

• Bridget
    Bridget Getting married on 10/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nathan did an excellent job and was super attentive
  • Kara
    Kara W. Married on 06/11/2022

Excellent job!

Paul from Complete Weddings not only helped to capture our special day in video form, he also made us feel so comfortable and noticed. He took the time during our busy day to have us slow down and capture authentic and raw moments as newly weds. We are so grateful he stayed to capture the fun we had at the reception, as well as the ceremony. We
    can not recommend Paul from Complete Weddings more!
  • Ria
    Ria D. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Splendid Experience for my wedding day

I hired complete wedding and events for the videography service (6 hour package) and as well as their DJ service for my wedding/reception day. I had an amazing experience. I had Gavin as our videographer and the final end product - the cinematic video I received was simply breathtaking and gorgeous, can't thank you all enough for such a splendid service. Everyone simply loved it.

Our DJ guy was Eric he did an amazing job with dj as well as recommended us many helpful music suggestions that really helped me a lot. I am gonna definitely recommend their service to my friends and colleagues if they ever look for any videography service and DJ. Thanks again a bunch for taking care of the two most tedious wedding services: videography & DJ!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Libbi Venable
Libbi Venable
Sales + Marketing Manager

7 years ago, Complete Weddings + Events provided the DJ/MC services for my wedding. My experience with them was AMAZING! They were so helpful and kind throughout the plalnning process. The night of my wedding, everything was PERFECT! Everyone danced, laughed and packed the dance floor for hours! After the wedding was over, I wanted to keep planning, so for 5 years now I've been working with Complete Weddings + Events helping other brides and grooms plan their Big Day!! I'm here for you every step of the way. I'll walk you through what comes with our services, how the planning works, answer any questions you have along th way, and basically be your event coordinator for any services you book with us! My goal is to make planning as easy as possible, and pull off your dream wedding! #PartywithComplete

Jordan Sweet
Jordan Sweet
Event Consultant

I joined the world of weddings at 14 years old as a DJ in my hometown of Paris, Illinois and realized I had found my calling! I live for making people happy on the biggest day of their lives and introducing them to a company with 36 years of excellence that I am truly proud to be a part of! I strive to make the planning process as simple as possible while offering expertise on all things weddings. Let's work together to make your day #COMPLETE

Dan Sims
Dan Sims
Owner/General Manager

At a young age we all spend time trying to figure out what we want to do with our life. For me it was pretty easy. When I was a senior in college I simply asked myself, what do I like? What makes me happy? I had a chance to experience a few different jobs by the time I was a senior. They always say do something you like to do. Well that was easy because Complete Weddings + Events was by far the most fun job I have ever had. Since that decision to work in the wedding business, I have been at Complete Weddings + Events for 36 years help making brides in Missouri and Illinois dreams come true. I love making the memories with our DJ Service, Uplighting, and Mega Photobooth. Even more enjoyable is capturing and preserving those memories with photography and videography. I am so happy that many brides have trusted me and our company for many years.

Russo's Catering Russo's Catering Wedding Caterers

COMPLETE Weddings is a AWESOME company to choose for your next event! We love partnering with them and they always are very professional. They are not only a DJ company, but can help with videography and photography as well. They always keep the party going and your guest will leave your event with a great experience. You are in good hands when you choose Complete!

Gateway Center Gateway Center Banquet Halls

Complete Weddings and Events is repeatedly our client's go-to for any and everything! Their staff is easy to work with and always professional. Complete participates in our 2 Gateway Wedding Shows a year and presents their product is such a professional way.

The Butterfly House The Butterfly House Museum Weddings

COMPLETE wedding + events is an excellent company for all your DJ and photography needs! The Butterfly House works extensively with their staff, including photographers, DJs, videographers and more. They are always professional and a pleasure to work with.

11100 Olive Blvd Saint Louis, MO, 63141

9a-9p Monday - Thursday 9a-5p Friday 10a-2p Saturday
Location of (Complete Weddings + Events St. Louis)
11100 Olive Blvd Saint Louis, MO, 63141