Allegro Entertainment

Saint Charles, MO View map
$875 Most Popular Price

$875 Most Popular Price

Allegro Entertainment is a wedding and entertainment agency based in Saint Charles, Missouri. Since 2000, Allegro Entertainment has been helping couples celebrate in style. This agency has also earned a reputation for providing spectacular DJ services as well as live musical performances. They have a talented team of performers who practice a wide variety of music to fit every client’s vision. Whether you’re hosting a small get-together or an elaborate bash, this company will help you and your guests dance the night away.

Allegro Entertainment offers a list of genres, including hip hop, jazz, pop, R&B/soul, and the top 40. This team provides couples with disco balls, fog machines, gobo projectors, lighting, microphones, and sound systems for any moment of your celebration. For a seamless reception experience, they provide MC services and instrumentals during cocktail hours. In addition, Allegro Entertainment can also set up karaoke services and are happy to travel to venues outside Saint Charles.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$745

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
MC
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$875

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$395

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Paige
    Paige Married on 04/10/2021

THIS is your DJ!

I genuinely cannot say enough good things about Allegro. From start to finish, Dori and her staff were completely dedicated to making my day as special as possible. I asked a lot of questions along the way, but they were equally as forthcoming with information. I never felt lost in the planning process, or like I was unsure what our next steps were. A lot of wedding service planning packets can be kind of vague or leave you confused about what information to put down, but Allegro's planning packet is so simple and straightforward; it takes a lot of the pressure off, and makes the planning process feel easy and manageable!

I also HAVE to emphasize how patient and caring Dori and her staff were as I had to cancel my wedding date in 2021, and reschedule for 2022. I know so many COVID brides who were completely ghosted or put out by their wedding vendors during the pandemic, but Allegro was incredibly compassionate and accommodating, despite the fact that I'm sure the pandemic was hard on them as well.

Our reception was absolutely perfect! Jason and his assistant were a dream team, and never left me wondering what we were supposed to do the day of! Their announcement timing for different events throughout the night was perfect. They blended a great amount of party music to keep the guests dancing all night long with my and my husband's favorite songs flawlessly. Due to some last minute antics on the part of the reception venue at the end of the of the night, my husband and I had to miss our last dance, but when my husband asked if they could replay the song, they were happy to do so, which was extremely kind considering the long night of work they'd already done. I absolutely made sure to leave a tip!

Seriously, if you're still thinking about who you should go with for your celebration, just pick Allegro! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you Allegro! You made planning my wedding reception a joy!

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Paige, CONGRATULATIONS! Reading your review warmed my heart! First of all, I want to thank you for choosing Allegro Entertainment, and for putting your trust in our hands to "Bring Your Wedding Day Vision To Life Through Music"♥ You and Chancellor are adorable, and I truly enjoyed working with you! COVID may have changed the date, but it certainly didn't change your sweet demeanor or YOUR patience. You both were an absolute pleasure to work with, and DJ Jason and I are grateful for your kind words ☺ Wishing you all the joy and happiness this world has to offer! Sincerely, Dori Abell
    Shannon E. Married on 04/18/2020

Top-Notch Wedding Vendor

I've been working with Dori since I started working at Bogey Hills Country Club. I only have vendors on our preferred-vendor list that I’ve personally worked with that I can vouch do an above-and-beyond, outstanding job… Allegro never disappoints. Dori is extremely professional and efficient. I always know our brides are in excellent hands with her, so I never have to worry. She is always quick to return an email or phone call, and her organizational skills keep every event on-point from beginning to end. One of my favorite qualities about Dori, is her warmth and care when meeting with our brides. It's a wonderful blessing to get to work with another professional who is upbeat and positive, exuding passion for their work. I am very confident and grateful to be able to recommend her to our brides for their big day!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 11/23/2019
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Allegro! Our DJ Eric was totally on top of everything, made sure everything was on time and that everyone had fun! He mixed up the music which accommodated all our guests! I have nothing but praise for the professionalism and efficiency of this company, do not hesitate to choose them for your special day!

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Lisa, XOXO! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! On behalf of myself and DJ Eric, we had such a blast working with you and Kelsey & Daniel on their wedding day!!! I loved watching the live video from Ces & Judy's on Facebook, so if you haven't seen it, be sure to go watch! Thank you again for choosing Allegro Entertainment, and Congratulations to The Newlyweds!!! Sincerely, Dori Abell Ottolini

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

21 photos · 08/14/2021
  • Cheryl & Ryan
    20 photos · 10/19/2018

Carolyn Burke STL Carolyn Burke STL Wedding Officiants

When I arrive at a wedding ceremony and find that I am working with Allegro Entertainment I have a huge smile along with a sigh of relief. They always go over the details with me to be sure both of us are on the same track. They dress professionally and have a great set-up. I highly recommend them at your ceremony AND reception. ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Officiant

My Blush Events My Blush Events Wedding Planners

Dori and Stu do a wonderful job. Their staff is enthusiastic and professional. Shannon

Russo's Catering Russo's Catering Wedding Caterers

All around awesome company for any of your entertainment needs. Whether you need a band or DJ Allegro has the best. We have personally worked with Allegro at our Menu Samplings and they always have the latest in audio, display & lighting. We would highly recommend Allegro for your next event. Russo’s Catering

505 Clark Street Saint Charles, MO, 63301

Monday - Thursday 11:30am - 7:30pm Weekends By Appointment Only
Location of (Allegro Entertainment)
507 N. Kingshighway Saint Charles, MO, 63061