Allegro Entertainment Reviews

84 Reviews for Allegro Entertainment

Allegro Entertainment 1
Allegro Entertainment 2

Lisa · Getting married on 11/23/2019

LOVE LOVE LOVE Allegro! Our DJ Eric was totally on top of everything, made sure everything was on time and that everyone had fun! He mixed up the music which accommodated all our guests! I have nothing but praise for the professionalism and efficiency of this company, do not hesitate to choose them for your special day!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Lisa, XOXO! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! On behalf of myself and DJ Eric, we had such a blast working with you and Kelsey & Daniel on their wedding day!!! I loved watching the live video from Ces & Judy's on Facebook, so if you haven't seen it, be sure to go watch! Thank you again for choosing Allegro Entertainment, and Congratulations to The Newlyweds!!! Sincerely, Dori Abell Ottolini

Caroline Sengheiser · Married on 09/27/2019

Awesome DJ!

Allegro was very organized and easy to work with! We had DJ Eric for our wedding. He called us the week before to make sure all of our details were correct in our schedule. We purchased a light that included our names and wedding date. I really wanted it projected up on the stone fireplace at our venue and Eric made sure that happened. He also brought uplighting that enhanced our venue! We really liked his DJ booth setup as well. It looked so cool and professional. He kept us on schedule throughout the night. He made changes to our music genre during our reception at our request and kept people dancing, despite a tricky venue layout with the bar and photo booth being around the corner away from the dance floor! It was such a fun night! We would recommend Allegro for any event!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Mrs. I ~ WOW! Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! DJ Eric and I both had a wonderful time working with you two plan your wedding day entertainment♥ I'm so happy to hear the monogram gobo light turned out the way you envisioned it, and that everything about your experience was fantastic! Thank you again for choosing Allegro Entertainment, and behalf of our entire team, we wish you all the happiness & endless blessings in your married life! Sincerely, Dori Abell
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent!

Our DJ was fun, kind and did a great job!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Mrs. Foster ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I apologize for the delayed response, I have been out of town for the past 2 weeks. I'm so happy to hear you two had a wonderful wedding day experience! DJ James said your reception was a blast ♪♫ On behalf of all of us at Allegro Entertainment, we wish you all the blessings in your Happily Ever After! Sincerely, Dori Abell
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic DJ!

We used Allegro Entertainment after hearing them at a friend's wedding. We love their style and energy and it totally made our reception better. Dori was great to work with and knew what we wanted without us saying anything. Our DJ, Eric, was fantastic and helped the reception schedule run so smoothly. Even during the rain, he stayed out there and made sure that we were having the best time. I HIGHLY recommend using Allegro Entertainment and Eric as your DJ!

Allegro Entertainment 3
    Allegro Entertainment 4
    Sent on 08/24/2019

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Laura, THANK YOU! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and I'm so happy to hear that you and Dan had a great time! I truly enjoyed working with you two, and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS again!! I will be sure to send your sweet message along to DJ Eric♥ Thank you for the kind words, and for choose Allegro Entertainment to be a part of your special day! All my best.... Sincerely, Dori Abell

Amy · Married on 09/23/2018

Dori was wonderful and worked with me every step of the way. I had special request which she made sure happened. Our DJ Eric was absolutely fun, outgoing, and made sure everything he did was perfect. I definitely recommend Allegro.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Mrs. Redd ~ CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We both had a wonderful time working with you and Randall to bring your wedding day vision to life through music! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to DJ Eric, and on behalf of all of the Allegro Team, we wish you many blessings in your married life! Sincerely, Dori Abell

Kim · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved working with Allegro! They were very detail-oriented during our planning process. They listened to our input and helped us create the perfect playlists for our wedding. We got a lot of compliments on the music during our reception. The dance floor was full the entire night. Our DJ did a great job choosing the order of the songs. We had a wonderful experience with Allegro and highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Kim, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We had a wonderful working with you and Matt on your wedding day celebration! I am so glad to hear you two had a wonderful events, and we appreciate your business! Congratulations, and we wish you all the joy, love, and prosperity! Sincerely, Dori Abell

Karen · Married on 01/26/2018

We used Allegro Entertainment for our daughter's wedding. We hired a string quarter from them and they did an unbelievable job of providing the music and set the entire tone of the night. It was a pleasure to work with Dori. I highly recommend Allegro.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Karen, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything!!! I truly enjoyed working with you, and I hope you think of us again if you ever need live music or DJ services!

Congratulations to Anna & Trevor!!!!

Sincerely,

Dori Ottolini

Jayme · Married on 07/29/2017

Dori and DJ Eric were great to work with and their services were professional and outstanding! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Dan · Married on 05/06/2017

Allegro lived up to their reputation as one of St. Louis' premiere DJ services! Professional, flexible, attentive - they were all of that and more! Dori was excellent in the initial stages, establishing a high-touch relationship and ensuring all of our needs and concerns were addressed and the process was seamless. Eric was our DJ and he did a great job setting up the room with his sleek lighting, monogram, and DJ booth. He made sure guests of all ages hit the dance floor and that they enjoyed each song that was played - he really knows how to get the party going! We would highly recommend Allegro!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Dan, Congratulations!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, and I'm thrilled to hear you and Amanda had a great experience, and a fun wedding reception! I had a wonderful time working with the two of you, and DJ Eric said it was a great event all together! I will be sure to pass along your kind words, and please keep us in mind if you ever need our services again..... Sincerely, Dori Ottolini
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/04/2017

I was extremely pleased we were with our experience with Allegro Entertainment. My wedding at Innsbrook was wonderful and The DJ did an amazing job with the music and the reception. He was in contact with me the week before the wedding and also throughout the day at the wedding. We had lots of compliments on him; lots of fun and full of energy! Allegro was amazing in that they made sure every detail was discussed regarding the music choices. I really appreciated the agenda they created and loved how organized they were months before and leading up to the wedding day. They were very prompt in returning emails and phone calls. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2016

Dori was an amazing helper she helped us the entire time. She responded to my emails as promptly as possible. Eric was our DJ for the night. He called me a few days before our wedding and talked to me to make sure that everything was perfect on paper before the wedding. Day of was even better. He surprised us with a special gift at the end of the night. Everyone had an amazing time. We got so many compliments about how much fun everyone had. Allergo Entertainment is a must for your next event!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment about your experience with Allegro Entertainment! We greatly appreciate your kind words, and we're so honored to have had the chance to share your wedding day with you! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful, and the two of you were both beaming! From all of us at Allegro Entertainment, we wish you a lifetime of happiness and CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!! Sincerely, Dori Ottolini

Marianne · Married on 04/09/2016

We had such a fantastic experience with Allegro for our wedding! DJ Eric was incredible. He played as many songs off our request list as possible and kept the party going all night long. He was extremely attentive to the schedule of the evening and made sure that all our important events (garter and bouquet tosses, first dances, etc.) were completed before our photographer left. Dori was a dream to work with - so sweet and extremely responsive! I would recommend Allegro to anyone getting married in St. Louis! It was perfect for us :)

Sent on 04/22/2016

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Marianne, Congratulations Again! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about our services! DJ Eric and I both had a wonderful time working with you two, and we hope you're living out your Happily Ever After! Wishing you all the happiness and many blessings! Thank you for choosing Allegro Entertainment, and for writing such a sweet review! Sincerely, Dori Ottolini

Amanda · Married on 01/16/2016

We worked with Dori throughout our planning process and Eric was our DJ. They were so organized and made sure things ran smoothly. Eric kept people out on the dance floor and helped make a great party!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Amanda, CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! I know I had a wonderful time working with you and Dan, and DJ Eric said the wedding was an absolute blast! Thank you again for choosing Allegro Entertainment, and for your time in sharing your experience online for other brides to read. Please keep us in mind in anyone you know is looking for DJ services!

Elaine · Married on 01/01/2016

Everyone at Allegro was incredibly helpful with the planning process! We had a simple DIY wedding and Dori was a huge help in making things come together! We were able to pass on the wedding coordinator due to their involvement! Eric was fantastic at the wedding! I had so many friends love the music he played and kept my guests dancing all night. He listened to what I wanted and helped keep the reception moving so there wasn't much down time. I highly recommend Allegro to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Allegro was wonderful to work with - they met every request with a smile. Anthony did a fantastic job! The dance floor was full the entire night and everyone had a blast! We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

Dori (the owner) at allegro is the best! She made my ceremony music perfect. Our reception was fun but our DJ could have been more up beat and attentive to the flow of the evening. Our lighting was beautiful and made our venue pop. Overall, we had a good experience.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Amanda, Congratulations again!!!! And thank you for the kind words! I had SOOOO MUCH fun working with you two, that I almost wish we could plan another wedding together :) I'm sad to hear that you didn't think our DJ was upbeat enough, but I'm glad to hear you too had a fun time anyway! Please keep Allegro in mind if you, or someone you know needs music entertainment! Sending best wishes, and many blessings to you and Joe! -Sincerely, Dori Ottolini

Alana · Married on 09/30/2015

Allegro provided a great DJ service for my wedding. They were quick to respond to all of my emails and met all of my special requests. They were classy and highly professional. I also liked that they didn't take requests for songs from my guests, which I requested, so that I only heard songs I wanted played. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Sheryl · Married on 09/26/2015

The DJ was great he played everything we asked and more. He always confirmed the choices with the bride and groom.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Sheryl! Congratulations Again, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other brides! From all of us at Allegro Entertainment, we THANK YOU and wish you all the BEST in your married life! Sincerely, Dori Ottolini

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2015

Allegro Entertainment and DJ Eric were FABULOUS! We used them for both our ceremony and reception, and were so happy about our choice. The DJ can really make or break and party, and DJ Eric really made our reception a blast. The dance floor was never empty! He picked the perfect songs to keep the party going. Also, we could tell Eric enjoys what he does because he was so into the music dancing and lip syncing...our guests absolutely loved it! Allegro Entertainment was great about making sure we had our planning packet finished and that they understood everything we wanted from them. Then the DJ called us a few nights ahead of the wedding to make sure he had all the pronunciations of names correct. We could not have been happier with their service and highly recommend them for anyone having a wedding or party!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Rachel, Congratulations again! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Reading this review is like music to my ears, and we all had a wonderful time working with you! Please think of us again if you ever have an event that needs music, or if you know someone who does :) We'd love to hear from you again! Lots of love, and all the best from everyone here at Allegro! Sincerely, Dori Ottolini

Laura · Married on 06/27/2015

Allegro did a fantastic job working our reception on the 27th! From playing great music, to organizing the festivities, they made our reception special for ourselves and our guests!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Laura, On behalf of all of us, I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! It was a pleasure working with you and your fiance! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time, and I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience :) Cheers, and lots of love in your married life! Sincerely, Dori Ottolini

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

We are so impressed with Angie and Andrew! Angie helped us through the process of getting ready for our wedding. She listened to our ideas, showed us different versions of songs we could use, and helped us make changes as the planning process went on. Andrew was our DJ and did an amazing job. He was great at introducing speeches, and major events but keeping the focus on the music and dancing. Our family loves to dance and he kept the dance floor crowded all night. Allegro was easy to work with and is very professional. I would use them again and again!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Katie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I have shared this review with both Angie & Andrew, and they asked me to tell you "Thank You" as well :) Both of them really enjoyed working with you, and I heard your wedding reception was an ultimate blast! Congratulations again, and we're sending you best wishes and many blessings in your married life!!!! Sincerely, Dori Ottolini

Nichole · Married on 04/11/2015

They went over all of our music and didn't leave anything out. They sent a print out so we could see exactly what the DJ would say!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Michala · Married on 03/11/2015

Dori and Angie did an amazing job with my Missouri Wedding! I'm super picky about music, but Angie was super accommodating and even went through all my song choices with me to ensure they had the exact songs I wanted for my ceremony and reception. And although my family wasn't really up for a party, Dori did an amazing job keeping the crowd entertained and I received many compliments on Allegro's professionalism. The girls at Allegro definitely made my wedding perfect.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Hi Michala,
    Thank you for the kind words, and Congratulations again! It was a pleasure working with you!!!!! We're wishing you and Jorge all the happiness, and many blessings in your married life! - Sincerely, Dori Ottolini - Allegro Entertainment

Katherine · Married on 11/15/2014

We just used Allegro for our reception and they were great! They were very flexible with our requests and played everything we requested. They kept us well informed every step of the way and made sure we were always on the same page with the agenda. We had Eric as our DJ and he was a lot of fun! He was very energetic and always told us when he was getting ready to start events or make announcements. I would definitely recommend Allegro for an event like this!

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • kasdmb

Kasandra · Married on 09/27/2014

We loved Allegro! We booked them after seeing them at a wedding show and took advantage of one of their packages that included a gobo light, 10 uplights, and DJ services. Every staff member that we were in contact with was wonderful. - Always cheerful and eager to help and answer questions. They paid close attention to out must-play and do not-play list and our DJ, Eric, was on point with our musical taste and style and I think everyone enjoyed our reception from the youngest guest to the oldest. The gobo light really added the right amount of flare to our reception and the uplighting really set the ambience for the entire reception. We have heard nothing but compliments! We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/01/2014