Where Creativity and Special Events Meet!
Located along the Missouri River and Katy Trail in downtown Saint Charles, the Foundry Art Centre is a space for art creation, exhibitions, and special events. The beautifully redesigned interior of the Foundry, where railroad cars were once produced, is now a cultural center for the region featuring local, regional, national, and international art. The Foundry Art Centre is a beautiful, spacious, picturesque backdrop to fit any occasion. The space can accommodate up to 400 seated and 350 with a nice-sized dance floor.
• Venue accommodates 400 for a seated dinner; 350 with a dance floor.
• Assortment of tables: 66” rounds, 8’, 6’, tall & short cocktail.
• Linens are not included but can be provided by the venue or the caterer or the client.
• 400 white padded chairs
• Table & chair set up the day before/ break down the night of.
• Event Venue Coordinator- before and during the event.
• Two (2) planning meetings with custom floor plans as PDF (10 hours of service)
• Ample venue access for event for set up between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM the day of the event.
• 5 hours of party time, 1 hour of clean up/load out time.
• Assistance with design and décor coordination free of charge.
• 150 parking spaces with handicap accessibility.
• Security (off-duty police officer)
• Galleries open for first hour during event for guest’s viewing pleasure (unless special/traveling exhibition in galleries prevents Foundry access, or if between shows). Please check with staff.
• House sound system, mics, and Wi-Fi
Other couples have also viewed:
15 Reviews for Foundry Art Centre
Recommended by 88% of couples
Ashley · Married on 05/16/2020
We had our wedding at The Foundry Art Centre on Saturday 7/25. Let me just start by saying Melanie is absolutely AMAZING!! She was so easy to work with and was available to answer any and all questions I had. As a COVID bride dealing with restrictions changing daily, Melanie always made sure to touch base and update me with the latest information. I couldn't thank her enough for making our special day ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! The Foundry is a perfect venue for any event and the space can be transformed into anything you imagine. I am so happy with how everything turned out, it was absolutely beautiful and will be a day we will never forget. Thank you to Melanie and The Foundry team for making our special day so PERFECT.Sent on 07/27/2020
Foundry Art Centre's reply:Thank you Ashley. It was our pleasure to make your day wonderful. And you were a joy to work with. I wish you the absolute best. Lots of love and happiness as you begin your lives together.
Kelsey · Married on 10/08/2016
The Foundry is such a beautiful venue for wedding. Melanie was so helpful and was always there to answer any and all of our questions! Their preferred caterers were all great and they even gave us recommendations for photo booths, DJs and photographers which is so helpful when planning your big day. Having your tables and chairs already set up and ready made the day go that much smoother. All in all it was an absolutely beautiful venue and made our dream wedding complete. I would highly recommend the Foundry and Melanie!Sent on 05/02/2016
Stephanie & Eric · Married on 11/08/2014
Our experience with Foundry Art Centre was great! We have no bad comments about them! When we wanted to come check it out to get ideas, they were available immediately. They gave us great ideas, and were so easy to work with. We loved it! Plus it is already so beautiful as is! Great wedding venue for sure!!Sent on 12/09/2014
Foundry Art Centre Price Rates
The Foundry Art Centre is perfect for couples looking for a ceremony AND reception site. The simple theme / architecture gives couples the ability to make the event any color or them imaginable. Great location in St Charles. ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Officiant
The Foundry Art Centre is a unique and beautiful reception venue near The Conservatory.
Great to work with, and are always set up on time. The staff is very helpful and friendly.