Salt + Smoke

Saint Louis, MO View map Visit website

Salt + Smoke is a wedding catering company located in Saint Louis, Missouri. A team of culinary experts is on hand to create a wedding menu to remember. From authentic barbecue cuisine to family-style service, these professionals are passionate about customizing their offerings according to your tastes.

Cuisine

The talented chefs at Salt + Smoke specialize in American and barbecue-style dishes. They create meals to suit all requirements, from vegan and vegetarian options to gluten-free alternatives. A snapshot of tasty appetizers includes toasted ravioli, bacon-wrapped meatballs, and falafel bites. For mains, you can choose from pulled pork, brisket, salmon, ribs alongside sumptuous sides such as creamed corn and sweet potato chips. Desserts are also included on the catering menu, with sweet treats like brownies and pies made fresh for each occasion.

For your wedding day, Salt + Smoke's dedicated team can provide a range of products and services. From barware, china, flatware, and glassware to fine linens, they have everything you will need to create a wonderful reception. Your caterers will oversee delivery, setup, and cleanup at your chosen venue.

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$10

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Stacy
    Stacy B. Married on 02/12/2022

Great place for a private party

We had our rehearsal dinner at Salt + Smoke in the CWE. All of our guests were raving about the food! The staff was friendly and accommodating and the back room was the perfect size for our group. Working with Anna was very easy and the event went off without a hitch. Would definitely use the space again for private parties.
    Tori Married on 01/01/2022

Prompt, professional, helpful, affordable, delicious!

It was a pleasure to work with Amy for my daughter's wedding on January 1. This being my first time to hire a caterer, I made many changes to the plan as I slowly decided what we wanted, and Amy was quick to answer my many questions and to respond to each request. She happily tailored their services to our needs (cutting down the amount of time that our servers were to stay) and allowing me to pick up the plates we were renting early, so that I could set them out on the tables when we set up the hall. The servers at the venue could not have been more helpful or more efficient. They set the food out in minutes. I was worried that "tear down" of the food table would take too long and delay the dancing (shared space), and they did it so fast, I didn't even see it happening. Even though we were not having them cut the cake, the servers kindly showed my sisters HOW to cut it and provided oversight the whole time. I am not sure, but I think one of them ran to the store when the venue ran out of red wine (there was only one bartender at our small event)! They truly went above and beyond in every detail. The food was, of course, absolutely delicious. We had the brisket, pulled pork, macaroni and cheese, potato salad, and green salad. I would use them again and again!
    Kristine G. Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent food, fantastic service and affordable!

My husband and I worked with Amy to plan our wedding and sort out all the catering details. To say Salt and Smoke did amazing is an understatement. From selecting them as our vendor, to our tasting and then on the wedding day everything was perfect. Communication with Amy was always prompt and professional. She helped us make our final decisions and answered all of our questions with a smile at our tasting (which was very private and special). On the wedding day, the team executed the event without a hitch. They even went to the extent to make sure my grandparents who couldn’t walk outside got a separate plate of appetizers, wow! Having BBQ at our wedding was so perfect and classy. It was clean, easy to eat and they provided anything you needed with excellent service. My guests are still talking about how good the food was 2 months later! If you’re considering Salt and Smoke for your wedding you won’t go wrong, go with them!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

46 photos · 07/14/2018

Pricing

5625 Hampton Ave Saint Louis, MO, 63109
(314) 727-0200
Location of (Salt + Smoke)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding